What is the worst movie you've ever seen?

What is the worst movie you've ever seen?

Attached: badmovie.jpg (336x445, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DE-a7WYJShE
youtube.com/watch?v=Fvni9KbZfoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your mother's face.

i did not anticipate the level of bad this is

Attached: badcyberpunk.jpg (580x859, 126K)

It's better than the first one

my first date with my ex was mockingjay part 1
it was a fun date and we ate good pizza afterward but holy fuck that movie was awful
she recommended it

Caligula

i used to jerk off to the orgy scene when i was younger

How?

Ghostbusters 2016

Attached: MV5BMTY1ODY2MTgwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTY3Nzc3NzE@._V1_UY1200_CR89,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 192K)

Fifth Element

Both AvP movies are not really canon and are on their proper universe?
I fucking refuse to include them on the Alien universe, It fit more on the Predator universe but i have some doubts too, even if i know those two franchises were ruined by terrible sequels made years later.

Attached: 1511423256852.jpg (640x480, 30K)

utter shit but its obvious there is more to this than meets the eye.

Attached: Tax Dodging Scam.jpg (2000x1499, 692K)

false

>get the chance to do AVP movie
>don't set it in the future with space marines, don't copy anything from the well established setting in the comics, or even the games
>make it a slasher movie for teens

I was a huge AVP 2 (the game) fan at the time and I was so excited for AVP the movie. It was a redpilling moment for me.

That's when the franchise really started to die.

What pleb taste Caligula is kino.

Attached: 1_Q-RwuESbW3Y-imy0gJN1jg.jpg (1912x978, 179K)

Rollerball the Remake.

youtube.com/watch?v=DE-a7WYJShE

at one point the movie breaks into a 25 night vision scene where major characters die and you can't see anything. it's arguably the worst scene in history.

I mean bad night vision and imagine keanu reeves without any human emotion. that's the main character. even LL cool J requested to get himself killed half was through the movie it was so bad.

I forgot the greatest but worst tagline of movie history. Word for word

"The World's Most Dangerous Game Will Become Deadly"

I bet she read the books. More importantly:

Did she like it?

Battlefield Dutch Angle Earth

she was a fan of that type of gay shit yeah, that and Harry Potter (which I grew out of as I got older, she never did)
pretty sure she thought the movie was solid, we never really talked about it after that and we broke up a little more than 2 years ago

assumed it would just be a poorly made low budget slasher film but it turned out to be Manos Hands of Fate tier in both how inept and nonsensical it is.

Attached: HorrorHouseOnHighway5.jpg (664x983, 166K)

It wasn’t that bad!

Waterworld

youtube.com/watch?v=Fvni9KbZfoo

I legitimately did not know how bad movie lighting could be until Samurai Cop

pleb.

my vote goes for prometheus I actually paid a ticket for that three stooges in space shit show. left the theater and watched avengers with my buddy we both agreed while it maybe capeshit it was what i meant to be. meanwhile....

Depends. I have a way to grade my movies on how much I love or hate them. For example, Open House is one of the worst movies I've ever seen, but its the worst one that got an emotion out of me. I was extremely angry when it ended because of how bad it was.

how are we grading movies? because low budget B films are going to be trash by default. does this argument only apply to hollywood movies that should have done better?

i'd rather see Prometheus again desu senpai

as a Neuromancer and cyberpunk fan i was extremely disappointed at what amounted to a poorly drawn out le cyberpunk law an order episode featuring Ice T

it was popular torrent I've dled I'll never again

Attached: muck_ver2_xxlg.jpg (2000x3000, 1.52M)

Odd Thomas

not one sequel of predator ruins alien other than prometheus and covenant
avp movies were good, they just had a low budget wich didnt allow them to make set in the future

it couldve been set easily in the future, with the planet of the first being just a cold planet like hoth and I. the second a weiland yutani colony that looked like earth
its not like alien movies were futuristic, just with a shot of a spaceship model and you set the time
those investigators couldve been weiland comandos and with adding some armor you get colonial marines in the sequel
really wasted potential

What was Joe Bob thinking?

Attached: 1531675491416.jpg (400x605, 50K)