Who will be the next big bad guy after Thanos?

Who will be the next big bad guy after Thanos?

Attached: 1528526341188.jpg (1041x1600, 352K)

galactus

Who cares? They should axe the MCU and start something new.

Capeshit is getting worse. Who cares at this point?

a proper Doom is the the only way to keep it going

Goddamn comic books are pure fagshit

>Baltic Sea
>Mad at an American
how hasn't he wiped out Kaliningrad that keeps literally shitting up the place

Disney

White men

how can they make him threatening after cosmic villains

High Evolutionary. You could even retcon him as being the creator of mutants.

Dr Doom probably

incels.

Human

based

Attached: DccKQFBWsAEpbBS.jpg (829x1200, 245K)

by having him defeat a cosmic villian like galactus or someshit and be empowered by doing such an action. do you even doom? you can build him up in multiple movies

Brie Larson

God I fucking hate comic books. Every time with the horrible smug threats

Gladiator and the Shi´ar

Like he did to the Beyonder in Secret Wars.

>Sweden
lol of course.

His Wikipedia entry is kino

Attached: E6DB3E92-F99A-4845-B246-414092E35A03.jpg (349x65, 7K)

The next few phases will probably be another multi-phase arc that ends in another giant Infinity War / Endgame two-parter. Doom will be the next Loki and probably be the villain in multiple movies, and Galactus will be the next Thanos. I’d like to see the MCU do a Dark Avengers arc, but I think Sony still has the rights to Norman Osborn, so that’s unlikely. Since the stakes can’t get much higher than Galactus they’ll probably end it there, and by that time (10 or so years from now) capeshit fatigue will have set in with general audiences.

Doctor Doom is THE bad guy.

Attached: Dr-Doom-vs-Celestials.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

Imperial Guard would be pretty neat to fight another super team.

Fpbp

Shuma Gorath

Does it matter? Pretty much any villain with a bigger profile than him is tied up with X-men or Fantastic Four. And even then there's not much ground they can cover that leaves the scope Thanos is capable of.

Attached: xJmkk0q.jpg (960x725, 179K)

He's a good guy in that comic though.

I think Galactus would be a shitty movie villain. What would the fight scenes look like? His powers are so OP and vague it would be a mess. Fighting another team of similarly powered beings would be better for a movie.

Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe

And then, after the next one, comes an even meaner and stronger one.

>tide
>Baltic Sea
there are no tides on Baltic Sea, fucking moron

Consider how under utilized Hulk is in the MCU, I really think a Maestro or Green Scar story, using him as an antagonist would be a good move.

Attached: maestro.jpg (640x431, 183K)

Omega Shenron

They'll just water him down immensely so that black widow and captain marvel only have to punch him together

>in that comic
He's not a bad guy. He's not a good guy. He's Doom.

Attached: doom val.jpg (500x354, 34K)

I've never read any Marvel comic books but everytime i see Doom, it feels like he's the good guy.

I know Hulk's movie properties are in a weird place right now but what about Skaar?

just realized that mf doom is gonna receive mass mainstream exposure sooner than later. i know he’s not like “underground” and hasn’t been for more than a decade but fuck i do not look forward to normies being into doom

A lot of modern writers who grew up with the character depict him as a misunderstood hero who knows what is best for the world.

note how poland is probably one of the few countries they can do this in because otherwise it would be too close to halal. i mean home

He's the ultimate "I DO BAD SHIT FOR YOUR BENEFIT" kind of guy.

wtf i thought sweden was redpilled!?

The patriarchy

Considering they introduced some Planet Hulk shit in Thor 3, it's probably fair game.

Attached: hulkwwh.jpg (620x353, 51K)

he's kind of like black adam in that he's depicted in having his country be the end game for all of his actions but the reality is that when real power is put in front of him he eats that shit up and goes full virgin in the face of the chad reed

Galactus, Doom, Magus, The Kree, Kang, Magneto, Anihilus, The Shiar, Beyonder, The Celestials, Dark Avengers, Zemo team

fuck drumpf

Well Thanos can beat almost everyone if he wanted and I'm talking about Thanos without gems, after Infinity I don't think they are going to kill him but just let him retire

Well, Carol is supposed to be the lead for like 6 more movies and Ms. Marvel isn't really associated with any popular or established villains, so who knows. Probably a bunch of left-overs to look forward to.

As I said before High Evolutionary could be perfect especially if they introduce him as a main or secondary in Guardians 3.

Namor’s film rights are the most confusing currently existing.

From this thread I really like the suggestion of Maestro. Banner and Hulk get split (it's happened in the comics) and due to some time gem fuckery Hulk lives hundreds of years and comes back. Hulk strength, future tech and banner's intellect would be a fun bad guy

Fucking white males

Attached: 1516502719400.jpg (575x575, 60K)

Might be interesting to see in Captain Marvel 2. Deathbird was a Carol villain before she was an X villain.

yep I forget to mention him too also his second earth with furrys

They could do an entire movie about that along with tying him into being Rocket's creator and the X-Men too. Depending what origin the go with for Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver I guess.

Modern Marvel comics and about 50% of modern DC is faggy. The mid 2000s had some good shit, and the 80s and 90s were full of good badass shit. Marvel hires a bunch of squishy women to write their books now who hate fighting and just want to write scenes of people talking in diners and coffee shops.

patriarchy

With the confirmed inclusion of X men and F4, I can see the secret war plot coming, so I say Beyonder.

Dark Reign was the last event I enjoyed from them and I stopped following them and their bigger events after that.

Skrulls, I thought Cap Marvel was all about setting skrulls for phase 4-5-6 (Haven't watched the movie yet)

Easy. You make Ronan 2.0, but this time is a Skrull and less fringe.
Now you have a good amount of Skrull that can be bad guys.

>the baltic
that would be like living in china times a million

they made the skrulls into good guys for some stupid goddam fucking reason

But to fight Carol you’d need some sort of Super Skrull.

Yes there is, its just small and the sea retreats 10 meters at best

>Polish nationalism in Poland is a bad thing
what the fuck even is nationalism now? Napoleon was a mistake

There is only DOOM

Attached: god-doom-kills-thanos-3.jpg (620x952, 625K)

Unironically this, my friend works for the Disney toy merchandising in asia (even leaked out the white avenger costume earlier) and said this or Doom.

The death star

He's a Globalist Gypsy fuck that wants everyone to be equal because Latverian nationalists killed his gypsy parents. He's the guy that'd post "let the in" on Twitter. He doesn't give a damn as long as he's king of the world.

Doomfags are LITERALLY niggerlovers by definition.

Attached: 1522231528956.jpg (600x858, 245K)

No please don't let them do Doom.
I love Doom. I don't wanna see what these idiotic normals think is acceptable

Next wave of movies will be all building up to Avengers versus X-Men

Reminder.
Cyclops was right

>siding with the Muties
Fuck off race-traitor!
>muh One-World Government
>muh ebil whippipo
>fuck yo culturz an' sheit; itz Doom
>muh poor niggers in Africa
I bet you love that Gypsy cum.

Attached: 1520767499651.jpg (696x1070, 183K)

t. eternaly mad G*rm
Prussia never ever fag

What exactly is kino about that generic as fuck quote?

>Prussians = Germans
anyone who things there is nothing wrong with Germans calling themselves Prussians should have no problem with Somalis calling themselves the new Germans.
Just like how no one sees any problem with mongol rapebabbies calling themselves Russians

What did you even try to convey with this schizo stream of conciousness

He unironically gets shit done while the heroes sit around being pussies.

t.Gypsy Scum living off Gibs

Attached: Doom BTFO.jpg (1024x795, 186K)

I know Sentry is pretty impossible to pull off in MCU but will they ever make Blue Marvel their Sentry?

>but will they ever make Blue Marvel their Sentry?
-
>supergenius greater than Reed Richards
>more powerful than the Sentry
>he's the Godfather to Uatu the Watcher's kid
>used his Bee-Bee-Cee to make a blonde Aryan woman reject racism and her family, back in the 60s
>everybody loves him
>he's the bestest and most capable superhero who's saved the world tons of times and never asks for anything in return
>first superhero after Captain America, who saved all the ebil whippipo but was chased off by them
>created by some nigger
Gee user, what do you think?

Attached: DonLaugh.gif (450x259, 1.94M)

Reminder Moon Knight will be MCU's next Iron Man

>straight white (Jewish) male who's literally Toxic Masculinity: The Character
Um, no sweety.

Attached: 1542045751548.gif (500x230, 1.81M)

Climate Change

Marvel designs after Disney really sucks

Attached: 1551547293700.jpg (1342x1200, 251K)

Galactus has 0.00001% of Infinity Gauntlet Thanos power, this match up doesn't make sense universe wise.

Then again, that's the problem with Infinity Gauntlet Thanos, he's one step below the One Above All, you can only go down from him.

I just realized they could totally get away with there being an SJW version of Marc as one of his new personas if they go that route.

Some are still cute.

Attached: Nadia Pym.jpg (777x1200, 328K)