So nobody here likes capeshit unironically right? It's all just trolling and bait right?

So nobody here likes capeshit unironically right? It's all just trolling and bait right?

Attached: image.jpg (250x202, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/111155341/#111157231
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like Thor 3 and that's all I'm going to say about it.

the dark knight trilogy, first two toby spiderman films, iron man 1 and 2,man of steel are all good movies. everything else is swill

pro tip: the average age of Yea Forums is 12 and the majority of the capeshit threads are by these underage little shits

pro tip: we caught the capeshitters last month archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/111155341/#111157231
they've been doubling down on their spam and pretending to be marketers on /pol/ ever since

superhero films are unironically high culture

Attached: 1549419938329.gif (158x223, 3.88M)

Bretty much.
I haven't heard one troll say " you should see it for yourself" which is a dead give away the studio trolls know it sucks complete ass.

I pirated most of the MCU early this year after. I watched Guardians of the Galaxy after hearing good things about it and how it's different, I enjoyed it. I watched the second GotG enjoyed that. Then I thought "maybe capeshit isn't so bad" and started with Iron Man. And well, most of the MCU isn't so bad. Some entries are pretty dull, but overall they're well-made movies.

Attached: shrug.jpg (352x277, 17K)

in America yes.
its culturally braindead otherwise.

I liked Age of Ultron. It was fun and overall good, didn't take itself too seriously. Infinity War was all over the place, messy, and just too thin and trying too hard to be dramatic.

I don't really like any other Marvel movies as they all look like bland, cheap CW shows shot on digital. Only other film I like is Iron Man, and The Nolan trilogy of Batman.

there is plenty of these faggots here now

Attached: 1551207729333.jpg (1000x1414, 84K)

age of ultron is the worst shit ever m8
not even the normie capeshitters like it

>not even the normie capeshitters like it

Good, thanks for the compliment. Fuck the normie capeshiters and fuck you.

enjoy eating shit I guess

Just Legion. And I wanna see the Watchmen series.

Yeah man, you enjoy it.

>in America yes.
nowhere else matters
>japan
nope

Attached: rickharrison_1210w.jpg (1210x760, 44K)

>reddit tier humor, "relatable xD" characters and "quips"
>well-made movies

Attached: b-bait.png (183x276, 7K)

oh no, it's "reddit"
fuck, guess I'm wrong

I've been invited by a coworker to watch some new avengers film and I haven't seen capeshit since iron man 2

If by capeshit you mean the MCU and DCEU, fuck no. But if you don't think Superman '78 or The Rocketeer are great films you are a pleb