Do you like the current direction of Star Wars?

Do you like the current direction of Star Wars?

Attached: 1529780516011.jpg (500x534, 87K)

no but incels will see it anyway just like they saw CM after months and months of shitting on it on YT and Yea Forums. I don't trust Yea Forums ever again. white men were the biggest CM audience, guess who will rush to see episode IX? Yea Forums again. fuck you all.

>incels went to see captain Marvel
Are you fucking retarded? Do you even know what incels are? Is incel the new "cuck"?

Attached: 1549357157483.gif (542x300, 3.99M)

What direction? It has none, it is just stumbling through the forest without a bearing

>haven’t seen a Marvel movie since Avengers
>haven’t seen a DC movie since BvS
>didn’t see Solo

Attached: DB79BFD2-0272-4DE4-8FFF-942B619743C6.gif (400x300, 761K)

We are all asian here

>no but incels will see it anyway just like they saw CM after months and months of shitting on it on YT

Attached: solo.jpg (683x763, 66K)

You mean feminist white men who worship women and call every guy who doesn’t “treat all women with respect” an incel just like you!

This. incels were the main ones who saw CM, 68% of TLJ viewers were incels as well. Incels will be the majority viewers of Episode IX

Attached: 1552180852868.jpg (1186x800, 333K)

I hate Daisy Ridley

No.

Honestly I didn't even like the prequels, but at least unlike the Disney era garbage, they didn't completely shit over pre-established characters in favour of some new ones, and even introduced some new characters I liked. Most of the stuff about the prequels I don't like are subjective anyway, like the Boba Fett backstory which I found completely unnecessary.

>get called an incel for criticizing Captain Marvel
>get blamed “as an incel” for liking Captain Marvel as well somehow (?)
Is incel the biggest boogeyman? Even russian bots never got this pervasive.

The incel insult is especially funny when you look at the pictures of the men on twitter who use it lol

this. they can't live that down. there are receipts. they made CM a hit after vowing to boycott it. IX isn't going down cause they'll save it like they saved CM.

I do like it, seeing it crash and burn and so many people (both audience and producers) trying to defend the latest films it's the most fun it's been in years.

>they made CM a hit after vowing to boycott it
>boycott

hasn't the mouse explained you things properly before you shill? People here don't do internet nor real life raids like chanology, if we think a movie is crap we just don't go see it.

Attached: 1308443958217.jpg (250x251, 8K)

>unlike the Disney era garbage, they didn't completely shit over pre-established characters in favour of some new ones

Yeah, they shat on pre-established characters in favour of nothing else. You have to admire George's dedication, though: he managed to ruin even a purely metaphysical concept.

I'll never not be mad Luke Han and Leila didn't share one scene together, and that they shit on Lukes entire character and arc. What the fuck were these retarded niggers thinking?

Capeshit and Star Wars is made FOR incels and children. So it's not surprising when they are the majority consumers of these movies. Captain Marvel was just incels showing up so they could virtue signal in hope some woman will take pity on them and spread her legs. But let's not pretend the majority consumers of these movies isn't going to be either children or incels.

sneed wars

The prequels were better. Formerly Chuck Wars.

based

I haven't seen a star wars movie in theaters since RoTS. I never received was crazy about watching marvel movies in theaters, last one I saw was Ant-Man.

I watch cams of star wars movies so I can shit on them while not giving the mouse a fucking dime.

kinda, yeah
I never liked star wars and seeing it getting ruined for the people that do makes me feel giddy for some reason

Attached: 1514873095132.png (1534x863, 3.79M)