/ALITA/

Alita: Battle Angel General Discussion
Previous Thread:

Attached: 1552262117831.png (986x792, 783K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCp3eM01dWM
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=avatar.htm
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=titanic.htm
salon.com/2019/02/15/alita-is-a-fascinating-badass-alita-battle-angel-fails-her-at-every-turn/
salon.com/2019/03/08/captain-marvel-soars-brie-larson-and-samuel-l-jackson-and-the-adorable-cat-are-unbeatable/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder: flopped, sequel never

fuck yeah Alita: Battle Angel is my shit

Attached: 1519494417005.gif (1100x450, 326K)

imagine shilling for this flop

Reminder: flipped, sequel whenever

Looks like some people need an extra dose of healing

Attached: 5189518765617898.png (656x524, 267K)

Check'd, pleb.

Attached: 1552267542653.png (2002x1125, 1.08M)

Uh oh, Alita got too much chocolate!

Attached: 73624223_p0.png (2534x1899, 2.36M)

sh-she's cute!

Yeah, almost like there'd be no reason to shill for it. Maybe because people who say they like this film actually like it and have nothing to gain monetarily by saying so.

You know that image looks like you're/she's laughing about it flopping, right? You might be too autistic to understand this though.

Niiice, my artbook has finally been shipped. I ordered it the first of March, but it was out of stock at the time.

Attached: Alita, 1550693010053.jpg (2560x1809, 376K)

PHEW

Attached: 1552235599640.jpg (1112x1060, 111K)

Critics can go fuck themselves, this movie is absolutely based.

mentally ill cringeposter

Reminder: made less, higher budget, getting a sequel

Attached: EOT.jpg (790x457, 74K)

Only an idiot like you, who I'm sure is a fervent 'flopped'-spammer would think that. Alita is laughing at all the naysayers, obviously, considering A:BA is well on its way towards being profitable and there's an 80% chance there will definitely be a sequel.

That was intense, huh?

what have you done James

Attached: BrosnanPointing.jpg (375x390, 90K)

scientology, bro.

Attached: 1543652669366.png (1920x802, 3.14M)

What did Disney promise him?

Attached: 1552273267235.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

How is this movie, anyway? Worth seeing?

>is well on its way towards being profitable

I see you have arrived at bargaining.

Cameron > Scientology

You're in for a treat user, I got mine about a week ago and it's actually packed with so much interesting shit about the movie and how they brought Alita to life

formerly peace devil

Attached: 1550091175346.png (247x204, 14K)

Titanic + Avatar fund >>> Scientology fund

the pope barely has more resources at his disposal than scientology.

They'd send him to Zalem, of course.

the absolute state of this board holy shit

No bargaining. It's been greenlit to screen in China for another month. A whole other MONTH.

at least you're consistent in how you have less than zero understanding about how money works.

it have more battle density than alita and captain marvel together.

Personally though it was a decent action flick
nothing more, didn't stick with me
a lot of people love it though

so it'll make another ~30 million in chinabux. big whoop.

>state of board
>one general

Bit of an exaggeration, wouldn't you say? Besides, this board and others could do with the same level of passion and enthusiasm Alita fans have.

Dang, how much is it? I want it now. I don't think we saw that much of her hand in the movie. Not the palms at least.

its groundhogs day with an alien invasion

Yeah, Holy shit!

>it have more battle density than alita and captain marvel together.
>even mentioning Cat-Pan Mah Whamen

Attached: 1552297310486.jpg (750x500, 58K)

alita flidita and slidita

generals are like herpes. once a board contracts them, they don't go away, and simply get worse.

It's got a good sci-fi concept but the exoskeletons look pretty silly in motion kinda take the cool factor out of the action scenes when everyone is running around with that distinct "I just shit my pants" waddle.

Mad?

Attached: 1551975442965.png (1287x697, 48K)

>Cat-Pan Mah Whamen
>not Craptain Manhate

Brainlet here, what's is going to happen to her?
The case was still there when Alita killed Vector and Grewishka right? Why didn't she just grab it?

Attached: jennifer-connelly-chiren-alita.jpg (1000x416, 29K)

>died so they could come back to life so they could die again
This is my only gripe with the movie. In the manga, Hugo goes insane after finding out he has been turned into a cyborg from neck down, which is how you would normally expect a person to react in such situation, imagine how hard it is for people in real life to cope with just losing one limb. In the movie they completely glossed over that aspect and the only reason Hugo decided to run is because there's a bounty on him. He just died and lost his entire body and he doesn't even seem to care in the movie, that obviously doesn't make any sense and I'm not sure why they omitted that part. All they had to do was show Hugo wake up and go insane after finding out what happened to him while Alita is out fighting Vector. It's a 2-3 minute scene at best. My guess is that they skipped it because they ran out of money. Hugo's CGI cyborg body and the CGI in that whole wire segment looked very sloppy.

Can the sneed posters kill this shit already like how they killed /reylo/? this is fucking fucking ridiculous

Does anyone have the unedited picture of Alita from the manga playing the piano?

they tried but failed miserably

Attached: 1552000237271.png (595x595, 434K)

WAAAHHH SNEED SAVE ME AAAAAAAAH THE MEANIE ALITA POSTERS WON'T GO AWAYYYYY MOMMYYYYYYYYYY WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

AH BLOO BLOO BLOO!

^w^

Attached: ^w^.jpg (1200x1205, 150K)

Sneedposters got btfo when they tried to flood the threads already, the Alitafrens are too strong

Attached: 1550647341305.jpg (487x487, 56K)

Well if Male cyborgs can have sex than how come I can't make love to my wife Alita?

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-105508_Comic Screen.jpg (1080x1920, 1.24M)

based

What is your favorite Alita's emotional moment?

Attached: 1551424467889.jpg (976x849, 131K)

>I think those that have issue with Hugo are underage and/or mentally stunted persons. They do not understand enough about movies/story telling
for example

quick rundown?

Waifufags disgust me

She was busy with Hugo
Afterwards, someone might have picked her up, be it Ido's side or Nova's side

Hey /ALITA/, My name is Zapan, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, fleshy, meatbags who spend every second of their day eating and pooping. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any cybernetics? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of cyborgs because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to the idea of living in Zalem.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was top dog of the local hunter-warrior's bar, and I even had a top league run as a motorball star once upon a time. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to floating cities in the sky"? I have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO chips). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves.

Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: 1552315657192.jpg (1808x1424, 402K)

When will the shitposters learn?

Attached: 68175615784.jpg (778x695, 140K)

This. So much this.

it isn't even really insanity in the manga. he always knew climbing the wire was an option, he just knew he couldn't make it as a fleshbag. So once he gets a (worthless) robot body, he thinks he can make the climb. then he only agrees to come off the wire once he's failed to jump a few of the shredder rings and lost a few body parts, thus realizing he's not going to make it.

The movie does completely botch the whole bodyhorror aspect of the manga, as it was clearly made by a person who thinks no one would have a problem with hacking off bodyparts and replacing them with metal.

Seen it 5 times and everytime theres more and more people in the theater. I know its a good thing, but all these comfy posts of having a theater to themself makes me kind of jelly.

Am I the only one who were really shipping these two? Alita deserves to be with a real Chad.

Attached: 1526417766413.webm (1920x802, 2.96M)

So where are the breaks on the Alita train?

the only good thing about robert rodriguez directing is you can imagine cheech marin as a cyborg vagina salesman, somewhere in the city.

Attached: cheech[1].jpg (720x540, 72K)

why? so you can jack off to a cartoon robot in peace?

I liked it. Cruise and Blunt play off of each other well and the action scenes are fantastic.

They've tried and failed.

Attached: alita pathetic.png (1167x800, 1020K)

Is that all this movie is? Just fetish bait?

>literally dabs on bad guys
basée

its because its steadily being pulled from theaters. That one remaining theater still screening in an area with a bunch of autists will be kinda funny, kinda sad.

If you like artificial limbs and hands, yes.

Otherwise, no.

Not much to tell, basically sneedposters attempted to flood the Alita generals with sneed posts but they got mass reported so quickly their posts disappeared in a matter of seconds after they were posted, and they eventually gave up. If my memory serves me correctly this was when the generals were /abag/, before the /alita/ generals

Attached: 1551145592036.png (2550x2550, 1.59M)

well, waifu bait. but there isn't really a difference.

it was at this moment, zapan knew, he fucked up.

Attached: zapan.jpg (2095x902, 224K)

Please don't yell newfag at me (I've been on Yea Forums since 2009), but what's a 'sneedposter'?

Nova is going to help her fulfil her karma.

Attached: MiserablePileOfSecrets.jpg (988x1458, 1.36M)

Kek

>implying mentally ill persons hungry for attention will ever stop craving (you)s

Formally Chuck’s!

I really didn't like how she just straight overpowers a combat body with the doll body. I always imagined she'd have to be creative to inflict any damage with the doll body.

I agree, Zapan was super hot.

>Yup that's me, luv
>You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation...

everyone who got to the site after 2006 is, at best, a newfag though.

t. originalfag

Oh, they literally posted random shit about that two seconds throwaway joke scene? lel

Panzer Kunst, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCp3eM01dWM

Alita is not for sexy time user!
Go watch it and find out.

>If my memory serves me correctly this was when the generals were /abag/, before the /alita/ generals
It was; from /abag/ #90 onward.

isn't supposed to just be magic.

So in 100 years, I'll still be a newfag? Shouldn't it be a moving target, like, if you're been around for at least 90% of its existence?

Who was best bad guy and why was it Zapan?
>you betta finish em before we doooo!

>
>Alita is not for sexy time user!

Trips of truth

In the manga you get people doing impossible shit just because they want to hard enough. You gotta BELIEVE

>just trust the heart of the cards, bro
>you'll be fine, bro

These are the facts. Accept being a newfag already, I did.

Attached: Chart.png (1000x550, 125K)

But she was creative in this particular moove, she got him by surprise.

>Shouldn't it be a moving target
No. Its about the culture of the site to a person when they first arrive. None of the originalfags or oldfags would've stuck around if the site was like this in 2003.

>Go watch it and find out.
ok, fellow unsponsored, everyman citizen

no amount of technique should've given her the ability to pull a combat body off balance.

It'd be like a 4 foot tall girl trying to execute a throw on a 6 foot tall, 300lb man.

The movie is such a huge flop all the shill checks will bounce soon.

Oh, well. At least I'm not cancer or, worse, Reddit.

RULE 10, MOTHERFUCKERS.

I just reread those chapters in manga so it's actually a combination of losing his body and his dream that makes him go insane. In fact, finding out he can't get to Zalem with money fucked him even harder than losing his body. This is how obsessed Hugo was with getting there. Unfortunately movie Hugo lacked that intensity.

If I browsed for a bit before 2006, left for a few years, then returned around 2008 or 2009, and I a newfag, or an oldfag? I've always wondered about that.

>started lurking in 2008
>didn't post until 2011
>got called a newfag
>how did they know I got here in 2008 when I hadn't posted until 2011?

He didn't see it coming and technique does a lot. Her body isn't exactly cheap trash either. It works.

We want you to watch it in theaters so we can get a sequel, user. That's why everyone is partially shilling you to pay to see it. It improves box office, thus increasing the chance of sequels.

Attached: 1552113964938.jpg (2560x2156, 612K)

Scienetology has nothing to do with it. What was this conspiracy about?

very nice

She gets him in that lock via speed and leverage, look at how her arm is braced up against his shoulder as she gets a full fisted grip around his exposed actuator on his neck?

She moved faster than he could react.

It's not a combat body, it's a fancy but average cyborg body.

Just saw it yesterday. I shouldn't have waited. Alita was more cute than sexy for most of the movie, but the one shot of her ass when she falls face first after getting her ankles chained up during the motorball chase was nice.

Depends on which culture you soaked in.

Yeah, if the 4 foot girl weighed 500lbs.

I'm glad the peanuts were okay.

>he doesn't know Tom Cruise has the backing of a huge scammer cult with infinite money

panzer kunst, son

nothing in the movie indicates alita weighs more than 120lbs. that 300lb heart nonsense can go fuck itself.

>It improves box office
Not at this point. 4 or 5 weeks in, the ticket revenue is pretty much all pocketed by the theater. This is why opening weekend is considered the best metric for success. Because the kikes directly gain the largest share of the box office they'll ever get.

to answer your question, ask yourself "self, how huge of a faggot am I?"

bros please don't kill me but she doesn't look appealing at all in this picture

>nothing in the movie indicates alita weighs more than 120lbs
Hugo was surpised by her weight.

Okay, don't see it. Shitpost in a general about a movie that you havn't seen, but everyone else seems to enjoy. That's very productive.

Then I guess I'm not really any kind of fag, considering I've barely soaked in any culture?

>"Woah youre heavy! Oh... You're a cyborg." - Hugo

>nothing in the movie indicates alita weighs more than 120lbs
Except for when Hugo is surprised by how heavy she is or how she just sinks into the lake.
Of course she can't be impossibly heavy since Ido managed to carry that body up the stairs on his own.

see

Fucking shippers get out of here.

Attached: 1551155147174.png (656x524, 309K)

I got mine for 250 SEK so around 25 bucks?

So this is what a bonafide NPC looks like.

i'm still waiting for Lolita: Cunny Angel

i bet a lot of them like alita

after a certain point, repeat viewings actually work against chances for a sequel.

Attached: 10023134.png (500x460, 25K)

Not an argument. Nova said it explained things, therefore it explained things.
Trust Nova.

Any idea how long i am still able to watch it in Germany?

What do you mean?

Huh?

Post more screenshots of based Chinamen discussing Alita lads.
>tfw no iron fist full of tears gf

That scene is worthless because he tackles her seconds before. If she weighed a significant amount, he should've just bounced off her.

What is the average age in an Alita general! My guess is around 15

can you please delete this off of your computer? Thanks.

wut?

Attached: 1541781373239.jpg (583x549, 46K)

Not that hard to tackle an unprepared bipedal form balancing on two feet, especially as essentially a full grown man

lol, no, you dolt. Even if the studios aren't making as much money, the trickles are better than nothing, and it's an indicator of overall buzz and fanbase, which are good arguments for warranting a sequel.

a clear indication that most of the money a movie made came from a tiny (dedicated) minority would mean a sequel would have a lower chance of achieving the same level of success. As no matter how many times the repeat viewers see the movie, most of the money will have come from the general audiences who only saw it once.

KEK, exactly.

wait the torrent is out? sorry bros i want to support alita but i've already watched it in theaters five times and i can't wait for a DVD/BluRay to ship.

>This is why opening weekend is considered the best metric for success
tell that to James Cameron
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=avatar.htm
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=titanic.htm

it always amazes me that no one ever posts sechs in 1600lb life mode.

I don't think you know how balance works.

there's an adwhore camrip and HDTC. watermarks everywhere and a swirling ads all over some scenes.

I don't think you understand how weight works. If she weighed 500lbs (like some tard claimed) the best hugo would be able to do is knock her straight down. Not push her out of the way.

>t. cancerous rot fresh from reddit and discord

I hope Murdoch Chan plays Alita

Attached: Alita Orange-1.jpg (1024x578, 140K)

I don't even know what a pound is but I'm about to pound some sense into you, son.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 1552066795546.jpg (1125x1328, 128K)

>no one liked my cheech marin post

Attached: R14kkDj[1].png (657x527, 13K)

>replies to everyone
>has the audacity to call them cancerous

I can literally smell your autism.

Olfunctory hallucinations are bad, user.

Weird how a Monday morning has attracted a lot of tourists. I thought the kids were supposed to be in school?

Attached: the ride never ends.jpg (1391x783, 282K)

what even is this pasta?

Funny but pointless.

Requesting this with Wojak as Zapan

Attached: 79BDAD30-6BC3-4450-8012-85CB0D51CFDC.png (768x512, 501K)

Dedicated fanbase means they can earn a lot from merch and such if they are willing to continue the franchise
Also keep in mind that Star Wars and capeshit started with a small base of dedicated autists, then growing into the beasts they are now

wait so is just from a trailer then?

really makes you think, huh?

kids phonepost during school

I did, user. I just didn't want to ruin the beauty and simplicity of your post by replying to it.

Seriously hope the A:BA Director's cut is 3-4hours long so we can get more juicy details like that.

Every banned word or phrase on the Chinese internet.

>Winnie the Pooh

now I'm even more confused

yes

Attached: mirror.webm (1920x804, 3M)

Attached: rosalita.jpg (1470x1904, 385K)

Totalitarianism is a hell of a drug.

Attached: TfkZc3.jpg (831x1688, 231K)

Topkek.

>about to post 'what, no "Winnie the Pooh"'?
>sees the very end

Oh, they're good.

+1 toward bump limit

There's an image where the president (or is it Chairman?) of the CCP looks like a bit like Winnie the Pooh, so they banned the word.

Attached: 1467805200170.jpg (1065x800, 85K)

Yeah it is.

>her lips aren't that plump
>yet still so soft and kissable
How did they do it?

Attached: Alita, 1550810950203.png (398x407, 231K)

Attached: 15268925714360.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

KISSU

Attached: Alita, 1550836981999.jpg (587x304, 28K)

gosh, i hope they don't realize the connection between the party and salem

You're underestimating her doll body just because it looks light and fancy. It's still a mechanical body that is far more capable than a human body and combined with Alita's anti-matter heart, her panzer kunst, her past battle experience, skills and training, it can do a lot more than what other cyborgs are capable off. She smashed a cyborg's head into the wall so fucking hard it fell off.

I wish I could be on my computer instead of phone posting. I’d be dumping comfy images to counteract all this bullshit

Based on demographics from pollsters - probably 25+.

she was (supposed to be) creative with inertia in the alley. The barfight is OC, hence why it looks more amateurish than the rest of the movie.

furthermore, she's fighting a successful cybernetic bounty hunter. If she was fighting a regular human then what you're saying will hold weight.

This guy shits on Alita because he thinks you can't understand it without knowing the source material (bullshit - we've never read the manga or seen the anime, and even my idiot daughter followed it just fine): salon.com/2019/02/15/alita-is-a-fascinating-badass-alita-battle-angel-fails-her-at-every-turn/

In the same fucking breath he praises Captain Marvel, despite the thing being a mishmash of nonsense without first watching at least 5 other MCU movies: salon.com/2019/03/08/captain-marvel-soars-brie-larson-and-samuel-l-jackson-and-the-adorable-cat-are-unbeatable/

Are these people blind to their own biases?

>that part when Alita offers her heart to Hugo and says “Uhm, that was pretty intense, right?” While smiling
AAAAAAAA WHY IS SHE SO CUTE

Attached: 35D58BA4-A795-41AF-A6BA-9E6FADDCAA27.jpg (720x1280, 244K)

Nope, they're just getting paid for it

Yes, they are capshit drones at best and Mouse shills at worst.

Imagine brushing your lip against her Philtrum INTERLINKED

He's a writer for Salon... I honestly think he's just retarded

>china allows no new members to the party
>if someone becomes a billionaire, china rewards them by nationalizing all their assets upon death

>salem allows no one from the surface to salem
>if someone becomes final champion, they are killed, dissected, and sent to salem as parts

its funny that this anti-china movie is being kept in chinese theaters. they must not make the connection because they called it jerusalem .

Guess who’s going to see alita in an hour early showing cus it’s my Saturday basically. Yeah.

Attached: 127560FB-1453-460E-A1BF-CCDE95A274A3.jpg (1200x675, 210K)

Attached: kek.png (768x512, 255K)

Attached: 1552281761467.png (164x94, 27K)

considering alita is a solid two hours of rushed exposition dumping, that's totally flat even if you've studied the manga, how is what he is saying invalid?

How much did Alita drop from weekend to Monday in her first week?

>if someone becomes final champion, they are killed, dissected, and sent to salem as parts
is that how it works in the manga?

The champion doesn’t get dissected according to Ido

No. Salem doesn't interact with any aspect of the surface other than deckmen.

Rushed exposition would be a bunch of people sitting around telling you what happened. I thought the exposition was incorporated very well. I've never encountered the source material and was able to follow it just fine. I guarantee you wouldn't be able to follow CM without seeing several MCU films first.

42% maybe

darn

Ido also says there's no way up. its almost like movie OC contradicts manga content.

hnnnnng

Attached: 2F1C55A7-2E2A-4A83-85E9-A9893D705C9C.jpg (1366x768, 141K)

Attached: 155227738661.png (1274x898, 352K)

It went up after the first week as the movie opened in different countries.

Cause she's the most human person

Noice. I’m sure Rosa saved it.

>home from work
>went grocery shopping
>will now replace my broken light switch
>then finally lay in my bed and lurk here for the rest of the day
/blog

Attached: 1551940361232.jpg (256x256, 47K)

>My idiot daughter

That's not nice user

almost every market saw a ~70% drop after the first week.

Ido says: “Vector lied to him, there’s no way up,you can’t go to Zalem unless you become the Champion of Motorball...I know this because I’m from there”

That line always feels like a stab in the heart, but the following dialogue always makes up for it

No, but it's accurate

how many times have you cum inside your daughter? Do you have a stock of morning after pills?

>exposition

Attached: 6C6101C1-5BF8-44A4-948C-D27F26E5FAE7.png (1088x174, 50K)

Doesn't the artbook say that it weighs that much?

OOF

Attached: 1552320337939.png (1158x869, 117K)

kek

dubs means alita is getting a sequel

>convenience fee
They have to hire fewer workers, and so that means I need to pay more?

damn son
dubs say they do a crappy television spin-off that gets canceled before the first season ends

Yes. Now hand over your blood soaked shekels.

welp, that settles it then. pack up the general, everyone go home.

I think you have to accept that Marvel movies have become part of our shared cultural heritage at this point. Everyone with access to western Media has seen marvel movies and a lot of them.

When you review a movie you can expect everyone to have seen most of the MCU at this point. Not even one or two, you can expect everyone knows of Samuel L Jackson's Nick Fury you don't need to set him up he's been in so many of these billion dollar movies so far everyone know who he is implicitly. Literally no one has read or even heard of Gunnm prior to this movie coming out.

It's not bias as this point it's a fact of our modern world.

So this is how it ends.

its the charge for fandango, if you order directly from the theater there's no convenience fee.

>Screening is empty at Monday noon.

Fuck off shill

It's actually not difficult to find people who have never seen a single superhero movie. They're made for children.

the fuck is a convenience fee?
that doesn't sound very convenient

There is at my theater. That's why I just bought my ticket there instead of online
>its the charge for fandango
I don't see a charge called "hourly wages" tacked onto my ticket price at the door. This makes no sense. If they want to use a service to sell more tickets, they shouldn't pass that fee onto the customers.

What's it like living in a 3rd world country that doesnt know about ordering movie tickets online?

they aren't going to let you out of your assisted living facility just because you pretend to dislike marvel.

the cost of developing, implementing, integrating, and maintaining online ticket sales systems costs far more than paying some puke minimum wage for several years.

this is one reason we haven't all been replaced by robots yet.

If someone tells you they've never seen a Marvel movie they're lying to your face. Yes, your grandfather watches Marvel movies, yes your university professor watches Marvel movies, your uncle buck watches Marvel movies, that guy who calls everyone plebs for not watching Tarkovsky or reading Kant he watch Marvel movies too. Even crazy man Joe who lives innawoods and thinks the lizard people are coming for guns, even he takes a hike into town to watch Captain Marvel. It's inescapable.

Who went to see Alita? Weebs, Cameronfags, and a handful of normies who thought this was Captain Marvel.

yikes

Attached: yikes.png (862x608, 80K)

>pretend
There are a small handful of legitimately good movies in the MCU. I've seen all of them, but my point is that there is a large contingent of people who have not seen any, and to praise a movie that makes no sense out of context while throwing shade at a movie because you can't follow a simple plot is absurd.

>uncle buck
Do fucking not bring john candy into this, i'll sock ye in the gobber m8 i swer on me mum

How old is she?

People are just confused about that mandatory convenience tip you burgers have.
Literally no other country has stuff like that.

that honestly doesn't even make sense

John Candy can SUCK MY BALLS

/ALITA/ trolls confirmed as sjw liberal scum from the west coast.

Attached: tranny.png (282x70, 6K)

>hire contractors to build outdoor garage for 23k
>they won't leave until I give them a 15% tip in cash
>they threaten to tear down the garage if I stiff them

what do i do i'm panicking, i called the police and they hung up on me because they knew they wouldn't get tipped either

have you taught her how to give a proper blowjob yet?

any1 had seen robot head alita´s review ? im p sure thats an on point review of alita.

YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR NOW!

JOHN CANDY WAS A SAINT!

APOLOGIZE!

Attached: Battle Angel Alita Vol. 05-008.png (1567x1140, 774K)

Fuck off pedo, this is an Alita thread

post pics

They're just refusing to stand in the presence of evil user.You're depriving these fine men of their constitution backed tips. It's a miracle you haven't been arrested yet.

>he doesn't tip the garage

NEVER

>ameritips have to pay extra for movie tickets online
Ha!
It's actually cheaper to buy them online here if you buy several at the same time, single tickets are the same price.

Attached: lmaoing.png (500x730, 170K)

It might be hard to swallow, but those are the facts user. Cope however you deem necessary.

>trolling on Yea Forums with your general location data in a screencap
>t. /newfag/

THERES A GIRL AT MY WORK WHO LOOKS JUST LIKE HER BUT SHES DATING GIGA CHAD AHHHHHHH

Attached: 0C39645A-3DD7-4409-B3CE-18D31DD21267.jpg (1184x1280, 93K)

>has sex with his 8 year old daughter
>calls others pedo

I don't think i've ever seen literal projecting

Oh nooo user revealed his state in an Alita thread

Who cares

>implying = facts
Stop thinking like a nigger Jerome.

Post pics

Hahahaha you faggots are funny but guess what America is still most powerful
>culturally
>economically
>politically
>technologically
>and most importantly militarily
Country on the fucking planet. NOTHING will change this

>cope post because BTFO!
>t. uber /newfag/

Im not that user though
Keep Alita threads clean

Attached: Battle Angel Alita Vol. 02-184.jpg (2139x3056, 1.92M)

>It might be hard to swallow
That was a wonderful choice of words considering the conversation surrounding your post.

No amount of inertia would allow a human to do what she did in the alley, especially to a cyborg, and did you forget how she turned that older cyborg into mincemeat with her fists? Maybe her body isn't as strong as that of a elite hunter warrior's cyborg body but it's still packing a heavy punch. No reason to assume she couldn't have smashed Zapan's face into the table by taking him by surprise.

of the giga chad

I'm not feeling comfy, user. What happened to my thread (

Attached: 15515043242780.jpg (1080x815, 41K)

I guess you're still stuck on the denial phase...

so how olds your daughter and when did you start having sex with her?

I didn't say I agreed with those scenes either. But at least the guy she clobbered was mostly human.

this was hardly an alita thread and you know it

>he thinks he can control the content of generals

It's Monday morn, sweetie. Everyone just needs to get the morning grumps out of their system.

you described China not fatburgersjwland

Ey, two seats reserved now. Enjoy, senior citizens couple or whoever.

Attached: 72C281BA-9056-47F5-A68A-6A4A62D4A812.png (1136x640, 126K)

Post Alita’s phrase in your language:
>”¡NO ME QUEDARÉ INMÓVIL ANTE LA PRESENCIA DEL MAL!”

le ebin fun police

Okay then...

Attached: 1552241559726.png (513x519, 348K)

>still stuck on denying implying = fact
Yes I am.

Attached: yes i did.png (509x534, 315K)

It's a noon screening, of course it won't have that many reserved seats. Check all other popular movies at that theater. Dragon 3 is empty, Madea is empty, Alita has 2 reserved seats. Captain Marvel has 10 despite just being released (LMAO). Nice try.

Attached: FLOPPED.png (995x723, 96K)

Non stabit a coram malo.

Yikes. Guess disney only bought tickets for the weekend.

>oh no a monday noon showing isn't selling well
What's wrong with you?

Besides being a liberal tranny sjw from Portland?

It’s a monday matinee. Senior citizens and school classes on an outing are the name of the game for matinees.

Bahahaha you don't actually believe this do you?

I wasn’t saying this was bad - I just pointed out that doomposter’s screening now has started to get reserved seats.

And I’m not from Portland, I just wanted to check all the screens in that theater to compare.

your china score has increased 3 points.

you are now allowed to purchase food from mcdonards.

BTFO
TFO
FO
O

Attached: 1552279020938.png (300x264, 64K)

>I’m not from Portland, I just wanted to check all the screens in that theatre to compare.

Attached: 1552230887164.png (522x504, 195K)

Gay

>tfw no Alita gf

Attached: 1523975273376.jpg (500x822, 160K)

alita? more like fajita

Are you prejudice?

Attached: are you prejudice.png (748x317, 516K)

The one where Ido catches her kicking everyone's ass in the bar and she tries to hide her face.

Yes, it’s true.

Attached: 825ADE39-5517-476B-AC79-46DF8FFA209B.png (457x373, 221K)

she looks like a cat in that scene

Attached: 1551669365042.jpg (800x450, 145K)

Alithicc

Attached: alithicc.jpg_large.jpg (2048x2048, 324K)

>gets btfo
>can't stop cope posting

>third viewing, just as good as always
>talked to staff and reserved the 2m tall poster
>could probably get the stand if I asked for it but don't have a way to transport it home
Today was a good day.

Next

Just confirming that anyone can look at any theater in Fandango, even us Eurofags. I don’t think we’re allowed to book tickets there without a US address though, or we’d be drawing inappropriate symbols in the seat reservation charts.

You'd spend hundreds of dollars to reserve a swastika?

What motorboat ball league is she in?

>cope posting this hard
>the absolute state of newfag troll niggers

Considering the personal data you posted in that pic you should strongly consider deleting it. Yea Forums isn't a safe place to post personal data even if the data isn't precise.

Guys, it's the theater's zip code. I'm sure the theater has curtains and maybe even a dog.

>posts zoomers will never understand

Attached: 1536413044428.jpg (349x336, 16K)

Quads of truth.

>culturally

Hollywood has become cucked by the Chinese market and now changes movies to be more China-friendly.

>economically

Could very well overlap the USA any day. And China isn't $20+trillion in debt.

>politically

China is just as politically relevant as US is today, if not more so.

>technologically

China can copy all over our tech, if not better a lot of it

>militarily

Okay, you win there. Nothing surpasses US's overbloated and domestically ruinous military.

>@everyone
>>t. cancerous rot fresh from reddit and discord

user

Attached: 1544658950415.jpg (500x374, 60K)

You could say someone gave her Alita too much chocolate.

Attached: Alita, 1550722073150.jpg (320x240, 50K)