Allen>Bryce>Bateman>Van Patten

Allen>Bryce>Bateman>Van Patten

Attached: Business+Cards+from+American+Psycho.jpg (1000x562, 91K)

i like how they're all vice presidents of a holdings company, a totally meaningless position

objectively correct opinion.

that's the point, yea.

bateman has to be the absolute worst one. I hate these numbers

this. also that kerning between the & and Pierce triggers the fuck out of me

The colours and textures are the best but the font is absolutely horrific.

I liked the gold and green lettering of Carruthers' card.

Attached: PDVD_058.jpg (940x401, 51K)

yeah maybe in the 80s lmao. paul allen's card is perfect because it looks great any time any place green and gold reminds me of the hex editing software I pirated in the early 2000s to cheat on games green and gold reminds me of early versions of winrar in 2004. green and gold reminds me of how much dick aarron rodgers sucks when the green aby meat packers got fucking RAPED this year

just use times new roman lmao

The only respectable card there is Allen's.
It's pointless to rate the others as they all belong in the trash.

Batemen should return the the printing shop and demand a refund for his abhorrant amateur mess of a business card. The numbers are a disaster, dipping above and below the line and the Ampersand (&) is off center. The fact he didn't notice it immediately when he picked them up is a definite slight on his character. Someone with this business card could only be a sloppy and careless individual.

As for Bryce and Van Patten, they both make the same mistake right off the bat. A textured business card is the naive dullard's idea of sophistication. Bryce easily has the superior typeface and could have pulled off a refined look if he didn't tip his hand earlier.

As I initially stated, Allen's card is the only one here that is in any way respectable. Allen clearly understands the idea that simplicity is beauty. As such his card (and likely the man himself) oozes sophistication.

You are the very definition of a philistine.

yeah, except for that fucking great black triangle covering 80% of the address

You hate those digits? Would you prefer it if they were repeating?

This is a sophisticated and tasteful card, literally a pleb filter.

Your shitty singles < my superior dubs

Pierce & Pierce is off center.
Green and Gold would work in the 70s and only the 70s.
There's a reason why no-one respected him and Bateman literally makes him a cuckhold.
It is objectively the worst card of the lot.

People ITT prefer Paul Allen's card.
It has no texture and a single typeface. Even Bateman's card has flourishes on the numbers.
in the movie, this is the "best card" because it doesn't stand out and is the most generic. The owner is probably the brashest and most alpha character (more so than Bateman), so in the movie, this is the best card, because those are attributes that the characters value.

However, IRL Carruthers comes out on top.
>takes risk
>stands out
>tasteful and off-beat colour combination

It shows confidence, lack of fear. Bateman realizes this and you can see how much it angers him.

Attached: green and gold.jpg (600x800, 83K)

wait a minute these digits

Attached: amspychmain.jpg (825x464, 36K)

I'm going for the one who knows how to spell acquisitions.

check em lads

A Rolex is a poor man's idea of a rich man's world. I'm a programmer, and sometimes do work for investment banks, on software that models credit rating agency upgrades / downgrades and how it affect their portfolios. I work closely with investment bankers who expect, and get, six or seven figure bonuses every year. Patrick Bateman territory, in other words. They would no more wear a Rolex than they would wear a cap with a propeller on the top.

For the record, none of them struck me as particularly, incandescently intelligent. They just work incredibly long hours, and have an ability to watch each other and figure out what to do and say to get the money.

Attached: 1549022058334.gif (400x285, 711K)

Anyone with an IQ over 90 can be rich, they just have to work a lot. Get a second job for the weekends, then invest that spare money once you have around 20k saved up and go go for the high risk high reward shit.

Fuck that thing, go for the new pepsi on the jubilee

I don't like rolexes either, I just like the colour combo on that particular example.
I wear a seiko and sometimes a swatch