Past a certain age

Past a certain age...

Attached: woody-harrelson.jpg (650x399, 150K)

a man who still watches anime can be a bad thing

A man who watched or watches anime is a bad thing.

A man who has ever watched a Japanese cartoon is a bad thing

a man is a bad thing

A man who spends his free time every day lurking on Yea Forums on his phone is a bad thing

a man

trips

Attached: men_of_a_certain_age-show_20110715210626.jpg (300x225, 65K)

a man who hasn't had his wife's lawn mowed by his best friend can be a bad thing

demkeedsroland

A man who gets triggered by a children's film starring a female superhero can be a bad thing

>Past a certain age...

... taking life advice from a TV is not a good thing.

Attached: 1535588951436.jpg (640x480, 34K)

you find it endearing when a cashier asks to see your ID

It's 27 years old, btw. He's talking about you, Dan.

Rough night eh shills

A man who shitposts about the RT ratings of superhero movies can be a bad thing

...a man without a family is a bad thing.
He wasn't talking about Rust you dummies. Marty had at that point:
>a divorce
>no current wife/gf
>2 daughters who seemingly wanted nothing to do with him

he was talking about rust at the time but you can see the realization on his face that he is also talking about himself

a man who follows a right wing ideology because of racism and memes who gets triggered at childrens super hero movies and dismisses any intellectually superior opponent as a discord tranny can be a bad thing.

Have sex

having sex is a bad thing

Ouch

I'M 21 AND A HUGLESS HANDHOLDLESS FRIENDLESS VIRGIN
I'VE NEVER BEEN TO A PARTY
I'VE NEVER HUNG OUT WITH PEOPLE
I HAVEN'T EVEN WATCHED AS MANY MOVIES AS I'VE WANTED EVEN THOUGH IT'S THE ONLY THING I DO

Damn this true detective meme has been posted 100 times and this is the first time I’m catching this layer of it.

Just nuttin in your waifu Marty

Attached: 429A723D-8FF4-485A-B88B-BA9DE02D97CC.jpg (1200x675, 61K)

That’s ok man. Parties and friends are just words on a paper, don’t assign too much special value to them. Experiences are good though

It was so disappointing to find out that a man that looks and talks like that, whose father was a literal contract killer thug, from bumfuck Texas, is actually a crazy blaze it fag vegetarian PETA liberal.

..a man who isnt a big guy for you and has not crashed a plane with no survivors while starting the fire to rise might be a bad thing.

>he was talking about himself
Not a huge revelation but still the ultimate redpill of this scene.

A man without dubs can be a bad thing

Kino

underrated

Yeah, the high but not obviously shilled high RT score, 450+ million box office and half this board except entrenched incels backpedaling on their opinion are super upsetting

Attached: mfw-delusional-cuck.jpg (413x395, 15K)

He means like 40, right?