yikes

Attached: 4829.png (571x378, 54K)

ima pretend this is photoshopped

>prayer
>god
>black "woman"
ok

>assuming someone is black just because of their voice
wow racist much? What exactly does a black person sound like Mark?

God's over here doing character work to Mark Ruffalo

i'm going to imagine this is a joke

I think he meant it as a joke because I'm laughing right now.

At least he believes in God.

Do people genuinely believe an all black female run society would be better than what we have now?

If black households are any indication of how things black women run turn out I’d opt out of this one

Imagine being this much of a faggot pussie liberal. The thing that really makes it bad is they all imagine themselves as the great white savior of the lesser races (and yes liberals think PoC are lesser races because why would they act like this if they didn't? Not to mention the subtle racism of lowered expectations).

>God is a Black Woman
t. Mark Ruffalo

Attached: 1551717857640.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

People believe things they are told to believe.

>What exactly does a black person sound like Mark?
ebonics...

There were movements on tumblr wanting all law enforcement to be disbanded so "people can finally pursue their dreams".

It's gotten that bad.

one day blacks will evolve and have the intellect to understand virtue signalling and other social games that effect them.

>God answered me back she was a Black Woman

Attached: 1549108248940.gif (320x242, 1.74M)

>liberal
>believing in God

how fucking stupid are you, son?
he’a invoking God’s name to mock people who he thinks are inferior. telling them they worship a black woman. fuckin hell m8

Fuck it, I've already accepted it's our future. Might as well make the most of it.

Attached: 1540998055034.png (270x344, 5K)

Like Leslie Jones oinking through Black Jeopardy

This confirms it. Almost everybody is racist, sexist, bigoted, whatever. Some people prefer their ingroup, while some people prefer their outgroups. Right-wingers think their people are the best and everybody else is shit. Left-wingers think that their people are shit and everybody else is the best. Fuck.

It is but pretend it’s not to keep the thread going