What was the joke here?

What was the joke here?

Attached: momandpop.jpg (350x263, 26K)

Attached: 9LExQFM.jpg (360x270, 17K)

gorg

just read "a subsidiary of global dynamics, inc" as if it rhymes like "mom & pop hardware"

DUDE CORPORATIONS BAD LMO

homer drive manorail off gorg into chuck's brothel where sneakers o'toole is walking

angry mouseshill detected

Well the big global corporation is masquerading as a small mom and pop type place

Not everything sneeds to be a joke

Does this need explaining? It's obvious.

This guy gets it.

Oh......ooh my......oooh my oh my.
That is possibly one of the best jokes I've never gotten from the Simpsons until just now.
WOW....

For those who want to be part of this epic Yea Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what Simpsons joke this epic Yea Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Simpsons episodes, usually a sign gag, but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other Simpsons moments now. This thread however uses the Stonecutters gag. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic screencap of that Simpsons joke, any will do as long as people can recognize the art style being from the Simpsons and what the joke was originally. Act oblivious and like you don't understand the meaning or the punchline of the joke. I know, I know, this is Yea Forums, a site where we're all comedy geniuses who get every obscure reference but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to not understand the joke. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more clueless you act, the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a response to your original post, taking the position of a sneedposter and pretend that scene is really about S11E05. Be sure to put some variation of "formerly", "sneed" and "chuck" in there in reference to the joke. Replace character names with "sneed" and "chuck" and place names with "feed and seed" and "fuck and suck". Or just replace words with 'sneed' even if it doesn't make any sense at all! Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

stonecutters o'toole monorail gorg

>oh oh my oh my OH MY!

Are you okay user?

He came

Attached: 7854805049496-7.jpg (180x280, 7K)

Attached: 7c2.jpg (960x960, 104K)

Attached: 1551503524896.jpg (845x475, 232K)

Oh......ooh my......oooh my oh my.
That is possibly one of the best jokes I've never gotten from the Simpsons until just now.
WOW....

Based mods clearing out the moefag trash

Attached: images (21).jpg (511x288, 22K)

sell tomacco to buy gummy bears to eat in the monorail with sneakers o'toole

>he doesn’t know about oh my posting
Oh my... ohhhh my, oh oh my

I don’t get it

Attached: Dawn Key Kawng.jpg (603x562, 63K)