Has Yea Forums ever met any famous actresses or actors in person?

Has Yea Forums ever met any famous actresses or actors in person?

If so, how did it go? Any stories?

Attached: 1512735203394[1].jpg (452x591, 62K)

I met Brie Larson via my sister who is in the military. Brie was doing research around fighter pilots.

Kind of a horny wine ant vibe going on. Very polite and respectful

I have a strange phobia: meet an actor/actreess I recognize, but forget his/her name.

Better than being scared of talking to them

I saw Richard kind at Disney world by himself

I have a great idea. Very covertly you could snap a quick picture of their face, use Google Image search to identify them, and then introduce yourself after you quickly ID'd who they are.

I live in la. I spent my teenage years living in Hollywood and I used to do movie set security. I've met more celebs than I can remember

he's gonna take you back to the past

I was flying business class from Frankfurt to New York because my dad saved a lot of special credits with his airline and a few rows behind me was Hugh Jackman. He had to sit in business becuse his fisrt class seat was busted apparently. My dad arranged a picture with him, my brother and me but I don't look very happy on it. I also watched Wolverine Origins during the flight because of it. I didn't know any better

DefunctLand pls

Any particular memorable ones?

Someone post the pasta

Neat. I haven't seen Kevin Pereira in forever.

I met kween Brie ;DD she is such a nice person,too bad incels cant stand her amarite :DD

Attached: greasequeen.jpg (998x750, 559K)

Jesus, let's see. Off the top of my head, John Lovitz, Ricky Schroeder, Marky Mark, Ellen DeGeneres..also, me and my co worker security guards smoked a joint with Hyde from that 70s show behind the trailers

She cute :3

You guys ever watch MTV Real World/Road Rules Challenge? I met Tina once. Was so fucking cool. I was really into the show at the time and she just happened to be at the same store I was at. I even approached her and asked if that was her to confirm and it was her. I remember she was buying a $100 dress. She touched my arm too.

Attached: aabd0a80d93e6a261af1c5483f2da2d1.jpg (267x561, 38K)

reminds me of my last trip to washington DC. Everyone in DC smokes pot now. I work with the census renting out buildings to do the set up. Met 3 congress members and one senator. All of them smoke pot like there is no tomorrow.

The one Senator is very well known and republican lol. He's from South Dakota, and the dude smokes blunts.

>me and my co worker security guards smoked a joint with Hyde from that 70s show behind the trailers
Isn't he anti-drug?

Which one?

Met one of the actors from Breaking Bad. Met him at Comicon

Jessie?

Liar

mad republishit

it's RICK Schroeder, not Rickey

He’s pro rape

Tom Daschle?

Her breath smelled really bad. And she had sweat stains on her back and pits.

Attached: image_search_1552242637608.jpg (2775x1927, 1.98M)

sounds hot, did you lick the sweat off her back?

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles a few months ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Did you smell her ass?

No.
I didn't have a chance

>electrical infetterence
Makes me laugh everytime

>electrical infetterence
has this pasta always said that??? I've always been reading interference, there's no way it's always said that

It's always been infetterence

Attached: 1547708766363.jpg (1024x1004, 102K)

How many miles of cock has your sister taken since she joined?

fuck

Attached: ouuf.png (285x300, 179K)

literally the first thing I thought

Did he ask for her number

mengele effect

how do you explain the "I don’t even think that’s a word." part then