youtube.com/watch?v=TcmrVbBROcw
vocaroo.com/i/s0w8Zzj4SE2V
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sequel never ever

Attached: Up there.jpg (960x960, 125K)

reminder: flopped, will die before 400m, sequel never

Why does it hurt so much?
Because it was real

Attached: 158776158951.webm (952x396, 2.79M)

Attached: 99734.jpg (676x505, 126K)

I just saw this again on Friday and I already feel like going again today.

Alita is love, Alita is life

Attached: 20190303_005201.jpg (870x720, 289K)

Can someone shoop a new one of these. This one is horrible reddit tier trash.

Attached: BASELINE CELLS INTERLINKED.gif (480x191, 735K)

Official comfyposting Sunday.

>user, could you bring me some cookies and hot chocolate? I'm a little hungry.

Attached: alitacomfy.png (513x519, 348K)

Don't be such a defeatist. Have faith!

Attached: 1550261520957.png (745x748, 882K)

That pic is an expected contribution to /alita/.
Go watch the movie tho.

Attached: StillDontCare.png (273x266, 20K)

Seriously though, the last movie that brought me this much joy in the theaters was phantom menace when i was 6.

Daily reminder that Alita is for holding hands, cuddling and loving forever. Not for lewds.

Attached: 1551853731596.png (1280x538, 1022K)

Stop it. It's not funny anymore.

Attached: 1520165887812.jpg (479x603, 152K)

Wait until blurays are out.

STOP It's almost impossible not to RP back JUST STOP. You're hurting us!

Attached: 4.jpg (724x724, 90K)

facts supporting the flop:
>production budget
>percentage of domestic gross that goes to studio
>percentage of international gross that goes to studio
>domestic/foreign split
>actual international gross
etc.

Feel free to state which of these facts are wrong.

worldwide circa 8.439.562 people participated in the Alita Challenge. Proud of you all.

;Fake shit homo-globo zio-cuck picture film I will never watch general/

Can someone edit a cum drip on this?

How are the box office numbers going?

Box Office Mojo has it for China at $113M, but apparently it has already hit $200M but it hasn't been added yet.

Attached: 66793.jpg (500x687, 58K)

>$382,659,117
HOLY SHIT GUYS
ITS HAPPENING
ITS FUCKING HAPPENING
ALITA IS GOING TO BREAK 400 MILLION DOLLARS
FUCK YEAH
HAPPENING
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=alita.htm

Nice bait false flagger.

Source?

Attached: 1551133272523.jpg (556x627, 123K)

i get depressed when i finally find something i genuinely enjoy. don't know if it's because i know it's against the grain, against what normal people usually like, which means it won't blow up as big as it deserves type thing. or because it's rare in the first place to feel genuine enjoyment about something. or knowing that such things never last, or a combination of all these

Attached: 1537876127839.jpg (1500x500, 48K)

384m/400m Profitable
384m/500m Sequel

Attached: WeMadeIt.png (894x515, 408K)

Never said it should be gotten rid of. Just saying it could use a fresh shoop. It looks pretty crappy to the point of being hard on the eyes and the words are placed cobby too.

And that's without the current numbers from Asia. It's using estimates from before it took off in China.

Same, except I was 18 and drove 3 hours to the next town since the local movie theater was under renovation - just a week before going into the army.

Where does it say it took off in China?

see

God bless, user. I drove down to Mexico for the first time to enjoy it one final time in 3D. I had to pay my respects.

it doesn't. He doesn't understand how boxofficemojo works, no matter how many times it is explained to him. the summary page already fully reflects china's box office.

when they replaced our alita from imax

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Hey guys, it's actually possible Alita could make more in China than CM does in China. CM is not holding that well there.

Attached: gavin.png (746x276, 22K)

Should they have kept the octolips?

Attached: image.jpg (606x777, 318K)

>Ywn have 16/10 qt cyborg gf who likes to eat cookies and drink hot chocolates with you

GOD FUCKING DAMMNIT WHYYYY

Attached: lonely_and.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

^w^

Attached: ^w^.jpg (1200x1205, 150K)

Attached: BasedAndAlitaPilled2.png (591x379, 109K)

alita has only been bumping 1-2 million daily (on weekends) in china.

I hope they show at least one last sub version before they pull it for good
had to settle for a dub yesterday

Attached: 1552196028437.jpg (750x500, 69K)

keep it comfy and don't give up anons.

Attached: toofast.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Thank fuck for China.

Attached: toasty.jpg (480x360, 33K)

I felt the same but at the same time I fell back into depression again.

Attached: 157876514.png (800x450, 287K)

There you are!

>go in without spoilers
>dunno what to expect
>finest cyberpunk with upbeat female protag that actually acts feminine
>fucking bloodborne doctor with trick weapons in a garbage city fighting murder robots
>a godlike villian living in a city in the clouds
>good times
even though the pacing is jank its still pretty comfy

kek'd hard
saved

Attached: alidab.png (710x422, 161K)

You tell me. I think the decision to maker her cute rather than overtly sexual was a good call.
Where are you form?
We have to pray to Elon Musk everyday to make cyborg waifus a reality, user

Attached: 1552105176540.png (398x407, 231K)

The 1 to 2 million bumps was this weekend with Captain Marvel out. Alita could see a small bump and a consistent 1 to 2 million a day from now on, and China already granted the film another 40 days at the box office, so. If CM only does 150 million and Alita is at 127 million now, that's only 30 million more, just a rough estimate.

Never in my life have I seen the same movie twice in theaters, but that changes this week. Saw it on the 2nd and haven't stopped obsessing over it for a moment.
Is this what love feels like? It's wonderful.

Attached: 1552022871507.png (1920x802, 3.33M)

Would BluRay sells even have an impact on wether there's a sequel or not?

beanerland
like rosa but higher up

They can definitely help. Mad Max Fury Road made like 90 million in home media sales, but the important thing is the break even and profit point at the BO.

Alita is already at 128m.

the issue being, that's still next to nothing.

Home media and merchandise play a huge role. That's why Disney onlly makes movies that they can make toys from. We don't really have a lot of merch but if the discs sell well then that's another incentive for them.

Which site can we go for the home media tracking?

It's definitely going to make plenty in home sales. I hope it makes BO.

So there I was, walking into my theater to enjoy my 9th viewing of Alita: Battle Angel (would have been my 13th but I had a bad case of runs for the last few days). I walked up to the ticket both proudly displaying my Alita t-shirt. "Two tickets for Altia, good sir. One for myself and the little lady here..." I would say as I presented my Alita body pillow.
"But sir, we will only be showing Captain Marvel today."
I recoiled in disgust, how could they take my precious Alita off the screens for that small faced whore!
"When will Alita be back on!?!" I was hyperventilating.
"Never..." His eyes began to dilate and he lifted from behind the counter a glob of this disgusting looking gunk.
"Join us as we watch Captain Marvel for eternity. Breath deep the foot fungus fresh from Brie Larsons toes..."
I tried to escape but I was surrounded, hundreds of Captain Marvel viewers approaching me with clumps of foot fungus.
"A HER-o, A HER-o..." They repeated over and over, until finally they were upon me.

I am so sorry my sweet Alita. I did my very best.

Can we get a Figma or something?

I was wrong, Fury Road did 60 million in home media, but that's still a lot. The Numbers is a good place to keep track of it, but they're very slow updating numbers.

guys? did you know Rosa was in CollegeHumor shorts at the peak of their game?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-10 13-04-34.png (281x274, 44K)

How much money do they win with home media to even consider it as a lifesaver?

Attached: alita26.jpg (1240x1574, 107K)

Speaking of BD's, had anyone managed to preorder Alita yet? All I can see on amazon are some dodgy looking listings, which I'm assuming are fake.

how many of you autists are planning to build a house of of blurays? because that's basically what its going to take.

>I'm a lot stronger now. Faster too. ;^)
What did she mean by this?

imagine seeing it 12 times haha wouldn't that be weird think about it tho

Attached: beepbeep.png (522x504, 195K)

He before Her

Funny because Fury Road was beside Alita the only movie I watched twice in the cinema and the first BluRay I ever bought.
And I'm already set on buying Alita's BluRay because I want to hear the original voices.

You guys are acting like this general is the only group of fans of the film on the internet. Have you been on social media? Instagram, the movie is insanely popular there.

there is Natsume Yujinsho movie doing really well

studios barely consider home sales little more than indications of demand for another movie. So the (tiny) devoted fanbase won't really help that much.

Fuck you user I want my sides back.

Attached: PROTECC.png (772x297, 242K)

reminder pic related is getting a sequel
reminder that Alita's run isn't over yet
reminder that EoT was a summer release and had Tom Cruise in it
reminder that our girl was dumped in February following a bad buzz and beat all expectations
reminder that Fox saw Alita has a bargain because Rodriguez can shoot faster (Cameron movie would have cost between 2x - 3x more)
reminder that the producer (Cameron) made billions on his movie and could just throw additional pocket change to finance a sequel if he wanted to
reminder that a trilogy is already mapped out
reminder that the technology developed in the first movie can be reused
reminder it's getting sequel

Attached: eot.png (912x448, 129K)

>displaying my Alita t-shirt. "Two tickets for Altia, good sir. One for myself and the little lady here..." I would say as I presented my Alita body pillow.
>"Join us as we watch Captain Marvel for eternity. Breath deep the foot fungus fresh from Brie Larsons toes...''
>I tried to escape but I was surrounded, hundreds of Captain Marvel viewers approaching me with clumps of foot fungus.

Kek.

Attached: alitakek.png (414x424, 215K)

Reminder that we will get a 4K+3D steelbook edition. The last 3D release from Fox according to some sources. Let's make sure we all buy that one even if we don't have 3D TVs.
There's a Prime 1 statue, a Hot Toys statue, the books that were tied to this movie and who knows what else. The Funko Pop doesn't count because they don't track how many of those they sell and anything Funko is gay anyway.

Attached: 1551911307469.jpg (960x855, 254K)

Last one they had

Attached: IMG_20190310_200412.jpg (2304x4608, 3M)

I'm acting like a tiny devoted fanbase isn't going to amount to much of anything in the long run. Sequels aren't made for ultra-niche appeal.

What a terrible nightmare.

You have a CM thread. Go bump that and get out.

Attached: SoWhat.png (894x632, 317K)

>used to call my gf babs
Worlds upon worlds

Attached: 17576157615.jpg (1200x798, 338K)

>Barack Obama's BBC

scientology basically bankrolls tom cruise's entire career.

same here. can't bring myself to a 3rd especially when the imax/3d screenings are gone. gonna have to wait for the disc

Attached: giveyoumyheart.webm (1918x802, 2.96M)

>Will make over 430 million WW
>Niche
okay

kek at that shitty tape

>sees fact
>gets triggered
its really just sad at this point

posting beats
youtube.com/watch?v=tRVZAAYBWOc
youtube.com/watch?v=IDe05fV6Rv0&t=

Look I really dont have any other option

We both know its going to struggle to cross 400m and likely die before that point.

Based, and we don’t just get a sequel, we will get 2 sequels back-to-back.

I hope. I do.

Attached: PROTECT.png (165x174, 34K)

I reminded that I had a dream last night that I went to watch Alita once again in some theater my mind made up. I was nervous because it looks like the employees were wrong about the ticket's hour.

This just reflects my will to watch it again, despite I can't.

Attached: agatha3.png (832x657, 492K)

see

Attached: 4F6DFD7F-4895-45CC-832E-EBC64FB87AA7.jpg (800x1200, 757K)

The box office numbers are unfortunaltey the only thing that matters.

Fuck. This just made me realize something important. The production team from Avatar was sent to work on Alita because they were basically in standby. Do you think the sequel will be made with the same love if someone else makes it? The Avatar crew will be tied to their franchise for the news couple years so I doubt Cameron will be able to lend them to RoRo again.

Remember when shill said it would die in US market?
Then it wouldn't make it's budget back?
BUT THEN it wouldn't go passed it?
Then it wouldn't earn anything in foreign?
And now it won't make a sequel?
How many times you moving this goalpost?

Let’s see how much it will make 2 weeks from now when CM drops like a rock shall we?

>likely die before that point
you should really change your choice of words, it makes your shilling way too obvious

do you have a version of this without the "ALITA" logo?

What if Cameron and Rodriguez went full MADMEN and just shot both movies at the same time?

it did die in the US market, it hasn't made it's budget back, it hasn't made it's budget back, it hasn't made much foreign, its not getting a sequel, the goalpost has never moved.

I swear, if a sequel gets announce I will shill from the day of the announcement until the BluRay of the last movie isn't sold anymore.
I will become a famous youtuber, getting more subs than pewds and that indian shitchannel combined and I will only shill Alita on that channel

Attached: closeup1.jpg (2594x1425, 690K)

Yah, and they are looking great right now especially with China extending Alita's run.

Attached: 1551309221722.jpg (798x407, 63K)

Caneron cares about Alita, he bought the movie rights 25 years ago and waited until he could do it right. If there are sequels, he won't let them half ass it.

You accuse anyone who states facts of being shills.

Find a craft store and buy a cheap frame. Or better yet, find a thumbtack and use that instead. Putting tape on the poster is going to make it hard to take off the wall and preserve it.

Guys, I read in the CM threads that Alita actually made (negative) -2 billion dollars because they were printing out counterfeit cash and by magic it was only used to buy tickets to this movie is this true?!

she cute

its cool how you tied a goal of solvency to something that will never happen.

God, the sequel getting announced, this general will be hitting bump limits every 30 minutes.

Doing God's work.
Do it user.
Godspeed.

Yes, because they still have Cameron's notes/scripts to adapt, and Rodriguez would still be directing it. And the vast majority of everything else they need (sets, props, cgi) is already made and ready to be re-used.

Good. I hope he keeps pissing you off on purpose. Two can play this game, flop-user.

Guys who do I ask for a poster at the movie theater?

Attached: 1551817834558.png (613x553, 361K)

>Less than 20m OW, 50m domestic cume
You were probably the one with this prediction, just to stubborn to admit you were wrong and now sticking to Alita like a foot fungi.

Alita was half-assed as fuck though.

Let's work towards bettering ourselves, anons. Let's make sure we have a gf by the time the second one comes out so we can go together and support Alita. Conquer the feels, conquer the emptiness.

Attached: 1587589766851793.jpg (697x731, 59K)

/m/a/ngafriends,

did she ever had a real name apart from #99?

Yoko in the manga

>say something wrong
>get corrected
>LMAO U SO MAD

Yep, never going to understand this.

Manager, ticket girl

deliverance is something to be joyous about. Of course it'll be insane here.

Attached: saint-jim-the-redeemer.jpg (548x723, 74K)

But I already went to see the film with my gf.
She said she could cosplay her since hair lenght and eye color are the same.

I guess just ask whoever gives you your tickets, or if there's separate ticket people and concession people, the concession people would be better. Ask if they sell/give out posters, ask for Alita, and if they have no idea what you're talking about ask for a manager politely.

Yes. Read the manga, it was posted in an earlier thread.

Well, this thread had gone a while before you accused literally everyone who speaks ill of alita of being the same person.

Try the dudes who check tickets

I take back what I said. Fuck you, I shall wallow in my loneliness.

I understand Cameron will still be attacked and Rodriguez will still direct it but the production crew is still extremely important. I'm sure they will use Weta again for the VFX but I'm worried that the sequel would lose its magic without Lightstorm. Cameron would be too busy with Avatar and it's impossible to dedicate that much effort to two projects even if he would want to.

Haha, yeah. I've only seen in 10 times. Can't imagine seeing it 12. Who does that?

Attached: Cin_Alita6.jpg (2571x1365, 1.54M)

You are mad though. And bias. You've been spamming, "flopped" every single thread obsessively. So, you're either a paid shill or just insane and mad.
I'm going with the "insane and mad" explanation.

12 is crazy but 13 is too much ha ha

>before it took off in China.

Attached: 1552245138007.png (652x492, 83K)

thanks.

do the OG übefans tend to use "Gally" instead of Alita? the way those kaijufags keep calling G "Gojira"?

Writeanon, if you're still here, make sure to include that Cameron owes a sequel, not to us, but to her. He has had the dream for 25 years, he can't give up on her now.

Attached: image.jpg (960x840, 214K)

1 sequel is enough(even though the original material was already covered)

i've been away for two days and it's nice to see this much new OC

I heard somewhere that the actual production budget for Alita is shared with Avatar’s budget because they were developing technology and CGI works for both at the same time. The two are joint at the hip. So the claimed budget for Alita, since it went public first, should actually contained costs for Avatar. That means the actual cost for Alita is much lower than what we see.

I wonder who pays that (((journalist)))

Attached: Blank+_83e313fc78295ed762ee4287073ab0ca.jpg (272x325, 5K)

who is more sexy?

Joi - ana de armas
Alita - rosa salazar

>npc answer.

I think they said somewhere that they will make two sequels if at all

Just like her.

>tfw no kike gf to cuddle with

Attached: alita17.jpg (850x850, 213K)

whats written under battle angel?

He's talking about WETA, dumbo. His point is that Cameron lent WETA to RR for Alita, but he'll need them to work on Avatar movies now, so the Alita sequels might have a subpar digital visual effects company working on them.

Nice fucking digits user.

Attached: checked.png (660x539, 453K)

frame it, you nigger. it will get fucked up out in the open

all was going well til she opened her mouth and let it slip that she is just captain marvel jr and hates white men

I mean yeah lol would it be weird if I wanted to squeeze in 13? haha wow I can't believe I said that I'm a freak

Attached: fastlegs.png (1280x538, 1.14M)

>No panzer kunst
>No elbow blades
>No Jushogan
>No Zapan
>No Werewolf
>No funny Desty Nova
>No flan
>Not even a gritty Scrapyard hellhole
I don't know what this is but it isn't Gunnm

Attached: b9fd4cbe947739c28d7e021e2b3ccbf4.0.jpg (1200x800, 66K)

Captain Marvel toys were clearanced before before opening night, and Star Wars toys from TFA is still hanging around in my local toystore.

For Disney's sake I hope they sold those toy licenses for a lump sum rather than percentages to Hasbro et al.

The Anne Frank fetish memes would make a lot more sense if she'd looked like Threemilk.

Attached: 1551713913165.jpg (964x900, 104K)

Same one that bought all these seats.

Attached: empty.png (1949x3002, 3.33M)

youtu.be/-uFeJOiKVWc

That’s what the media predicted and Alita has upset that greatly. The numbers we paraded around by doom posters just before Alita hit theater.

WETA is working on the Avatar sequels right now. Also, you're implying a studio can't work on more than one film at a time.

I prefer Yoko, which is her real name.

its Gally in my country

That's... a good point. I wonder if there's a way to figure out by how much?

Attached: IO0Zq7Z.gif (495x349, 530K)

There is no way he would let that happen. Avatar was a tech demo for Alita, Cameron loves her too much. Fallen Angel will be done right.

Jim said in the interview that if they make a little bit of money, boom boom they will make the next two.

I can live with it being a commercial under-performer, and no sequel. The majority of great films are also "cult classics."

>lost 50lbs since July
>will soon be at a healthy weight for the first time since childhood
>never been happier
>never been more optimistic
>now /ourgirl/ has come into my life and I feel like doubling my efforts
no antidepressant better than exercise and Alita, frens

Attached: healed.png (989x1169, 859K)

>nip can't resist making his OC a secret nip in his setting
every single time

Isabela Moner as Himiko Natsuno

Attached: HimikoNatsuno.png (1024x1390, 2.32M)

"Father, what's a penis?"

Attached: 1551982459187.png (473x761, 390K)

And the point is that most of the CGI for a sequel has already been completed, the only thing left is posing/rendering models with the special software/equipment already worked on by WETA, which any studio can utilize.

sorry i thought it was about Edge of Tomorrow

In time you'll remember.

Attached: whateverihad.webm (960x402, 626K)

This pic was prophetic. lol

Attached: teehee.png (930x1087, 208K)

Joi < Alita < Luv < Memoryfu

Both wrong. For me its Tom Holland as Demon Cyborg Genos.

Attached: 1453345184_2016 - 1 (1).gif (480x273, 3.89M)

Who the hell is taking those seats in the front?

That's 4 of my favourite things in one post:
>dubs
>OC
>Alita
>Morrowind

Like a predator.

Ana de Armas, no question
Ana de Armas is drop dead gorgeous

>still posting this
>still acting outraged when people point out Zapan is in the movie
Most of your list isn't even in the manga this early, the movie is just volume 1 and 2 with some elements of 3 and 4.
I'll give you Joshugan, though. Hope they retcon that in the sequel.

This but also because Alita is not for lewd and super cute.

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

why you didnt take the number 8?

Disabled people.

>And the point is that most of the CGI for a sequel has already been completed
What does that even mean? Stop spouting bullshit that gets posted here by people who are talking out of their ass. They haven't started working on sequels so no CGI for it has been completed.

Or I like how stating inarguable facts causes so much autistic screeching, and derive validation from being unequivocally correct no matter how much screeching occurs.

The fact alita flopping is an objectively good thing is just a bonus.

What an amazing coincidence!

Attached: Hololita.jpg (2397x1386, 593K)

>yeaoowh!

Attached: 99 marker.jpg (590x500, 52K)

>didn't read the manga
Yoko is her old name, she accepts Yoko as part of her but she is Alita.

I don't understand this either. What's the point of picking your seats if you choose the shittiest ones first?

Attached: mfnwsab992wz.jpg (500x497, 113K)

>have friend who is a huge Morrowind fan
>convinced him to watch the movie next week
He'll be healed too, anons.

Beautiful.

Attached: cry.png (633x353, 247K)

>The Best Angel of All

Attached: luv.jpg (839x513, 58K)

Why do you think the first movie had so many pointless cameos from various characters? Why do you think they wouldn't recycle most of the cgi if they're going to be using it again in a sequel anyway? Most of the work they'd need for a sequel has already been completed for the first movie.

Imagine shilling for this flop

>Jai Courtney as Jashugan
GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Outstanding, user.

Attached: Outstanding.jpg (920x497, 25K)

>Yoko is her name but it's not her name durr
Stop forcing your headcanon, retard.

Attached: 1537191733047.png (190x266, 5K)

blessed post, made me hopefull

Have a great week user

Imagine caring about captain fungal

thanks user ^w^

Attached: im thinking its fresh.png (414x424, 198K)

Attached: 1551855904808.jpg (799x450, 234K)

THAT FAGGOT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE JASHUGAN!?!?!? I THOUGHT I JUST MISHEARD THE NAME. GODDAMNIT NO NO NO NO!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Attached: original.gif (500x205, 496K)

The issue with that is how alitaface cost more than literally anything else in the movie, likely combined. Though that was likely because of all the modifications they needed to do during that six month delay.

>99
yeeee

>>No Werewolf
and no mutant lady either

This. Many of the assets they have already. The reason Cameron hasn't announced a sequel is because he doesn't want a repeat of WarCraft. He'd rather take the wait and see approach.

Your definition of “greatly” is extremely suspect.

>he didn't read the manga

Attached: image.jpg (512x512, 160K)

God I wish I was paid for doing something I love.

what's a "Gunnm," lads?

i like alita

requesting a copy with change
>that thing
to "Alita"
>it
to "she"

Yeah, and now that they hammered out the problems it can be factored out. This is looking better and better.

It's over. I can't take this anymore.

Attached: 14450982509256.jpg (300x360, 36K)

Gunnm is the original name of the manga, where she is called Gally, not Alita.

Her name is gally. She considers herself gally because her life as yoko was nothing but pain and devoid of love.

Nigger, I'm on 32.2 of Mars Chronicle unlike you delusional headcanon ass.

Attached: 1551658017819.png (935x1000, 835K)

on your feet user
for her

>ywn be paid to watch this movie every day then talk about it online
Where the FUCK do I sign up?

Its ganmu which means "gun-dream" in Moon.

I want to see an edit where Alita is punching CM in the eye after CM says, "I'm going to shill your movie and wear it as a pendant!" And then Alita says, "FUCK YOUR BOXOFFICE."

It still has a ton of problems. But the main cost associated with it is mocapping it to roza’s face in a manner that doesn’t outright horrify audiences.

its Gally fat man

joi
sorry alita

Have you noticed how yoko is practically a non-entity?

Attached: 1552011739119.jpg (250x177, 32K)

good review have an Alita for your trouble

Attached: orangeeater.webm (960x402, 1.81M)

>life as yoko was nothing but pain and devoid of love
But that's wrong Ido you hack.

Attached: bba77bd4b45d333491b56f46d66ee6a1dd8b3a0f70cf9b2a21c5f00d.jpg (869x1250, 232K)

this is a gunnm

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

IT'S NOT FAIR LADS

Attached: CELLS CELLS CELLS CELLS CELLS CELLS CELLS CELLS CELLS CELLS CELLS CELLS CELLS CELLS CELLS CELLS CELL (320x134, 801K)

That isn’t love. That’s familiarity and codependence.

I think they've figured out quite a bit and they've identified the major mistakes they made before. If and when they go into the sequel they'll have a good handle on it.

>tried this today
>actually wasn't nearly as disgusting as I expected

>fuggacious
:DDDDDD

There still remains the major mistake of trying to make a “realistic” and “endearing” human face with a tool that only ever excells at making things that look alien. Waifuists not withstanding.

Coolio, thanks again.

isn't that from that vidya that blonde british kid likes to bitch about?

>Your opinions don't count!
kek hey flopped-user was wondering where you went. Do you go by flopped user? Or was it Jerome?

Attached: 1551686922915.webm (960x402, 2.84M)

An angel falls
A warrior rises

>I am a pseudo intelligent fuccboi that decides what is love or not!
Erica is a better love interest than Fugo and Figure Gay put together.

Attached: b1187ac8e015c047d0bc3091873a0cbf._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1920, 304K)

"Gunnm" is a westaboo stylization of a word that's pronounced "GAHNG-MOO" like how some weaboos throw Japanese symbols together they vaguely know the meaning of but to a native reader doesn't really make a word, that's literally what the author did with roman letters.

Attached: 1un12b4g3di21.jpg?width=455&auto=webp&s=e52511d51531723ae1b36f06b8c6872b741a1b98.jpg (455x768, 96K)

She's, like, four. Co-dependence is impossible.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!
>I don't play fightahn games what is?

excuse the reddit format

Attached: 926.png (500x349, 161K)

Imagine spending so much time on something you hate. It's honestly kind of sad.

Destiny

Attached: 1551926314821.jpg (2180x1152, 306K)

is fakeapp still a thing?

>alita will never parkour to reach your apartment

Attached: the horror.jpg (1920x1200, 256K)

soul calibur 6 i think

The mouse won. Evil has prevailed. There is no justice in the world. People are unable to think rationally anymore. They just march into theaters like drones because it has a certain brand attached to it.

Attached: 1552235460510.png (573x438, 35K)

soul calibur 6.

Personally, if a sequel is ever announced, I hope we'll keep posting

"Reminder flopped, sequel never."

And that it's one of the featured reviews on the back of the Bluray cover.

>how about you cut loose meatboy there and let me buy you a drink
>haha ok

Attached: cyborg chad and cyborg stacy.jpg (1808x1424, 402K)

Nice, thanks /alita/!

when you cry for alita. my heart has never been so filled with love

Attached: 1551894739158.jpg (691x653, 88K)

Shit, that's nice.

>I can parkour to anywhere just gotta let me know where you live user

Attached: 1552116344838.png (527x416, 243K)

where are the 6 others?

>user I'm a little hungry

Attached: 1551827939467.png (651x501, 453K)

we need a Skyrim mod

Why are you doing this to me? I know she's not real and it hurts don't make it worse.

Attached: thegoosetears.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>thANKS

made Alita in CDDA. Wish her luck!

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-10 20-54-37.png (1366x768, 151K)

I demand constant updates.

>pretty

Attached: melitta.png (2550x2550, 1.59M)

i think is the pc version with modded skin for the arms

It looks a lot like manga Iron City during the night, while during the day it looks like some Indian or south american big city shithole.

You better guide her to safety user or we'll never forgive you.

All I’m saying is they aren’t going to make a sequel to service no one but a group of outliers.

But you know, facts, lmao.

>stockings
muh dick

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-10 21-04-13.png (1366x768, 134K)

if she can make us feel this way then she is the realest person I've ever met

>intel 12

Attached: IMG_3300.png (10000x10000, 2.6M)

DO NOT LEWD ALITA

Attached: 1552097957610.png (740x600, 442K)

I gave her 52 points for char creation.
Default is 8.

>Coolio

Attached: 1552165247446.jpg (297x296, 35K)

>CM made significantly more than Alita’s Box office total
>in just it’s opening weekend

Whew.

>no huge eyes
Dropped.

>tfw you realize you haven't had an impact on anyone's life like Alita has and you're real

Attached: dead inside and now outside too.jpg (1600x900, 133K)

what does it look like in the sauce-material?

Attached: 1545329219550.jpg (960x770, 43K)

Can you guys please give it up starting tomorrow since its out of 99% of US theaters?

I think none of the existing items or abilites suit her sword better than this.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-10 21-07-05.png (1366x768, 154K)

just put glasses

A wh40k hive city

Attached: 1508228397483.jpg (248x292, 30K)

>wrist watch
Why? She doesn't wear one in the movie.

Don't even think about it

Attached: 53287679_2330562073841481_7455047551989841920_o.jpg (1155x1080, 71K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fPO76Jlnz6c

Attached: 1551996030866.png (573x1029, 1.07M)

>Drowning in their accumulated shitposting and shilling...
>Alita looks down and whispers...
>No.

>80% of those tickets were bought from Disney themselves
"Whew" is right.

>Home to a monomolecular edge. It cuts through armor like butter.

If I remember right, the whole city was made from Zalem's scrap? Hence the name Scrap Iron City.

Attached: 1551985697028.png (1920x1370, 3.2M)

HAAIYAAAH!

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-10 21-11-43.png (1366x768, 171K)

>no source on the claim
Look, I hate CM as much as everyone else with a working brain, but we need to face the reality.

It's encouragement to turn your life around and try harder friend, you can do it! We all believe in you ^.^

Attached: sbrisbane-alita-battle-angel-3-1b60b1fe-cv35.jpg (1366x576, 567K)

I checked and Gally wasn't even popular enough for the tasteless Nips to give her a bodypillow
And really, thank Kamisama that Yukito never went full Anno with ridiculous merchandising like Pachinko and erotic calendars and dating simulators

it's funny because Rorschach was in it
surprised we haven't seen pagliacci edits and what have you

I'm genuinely mad that such a passionate project like Alita wasn't allowed to live at the same time a soulless cash grab like CM was promoted everywhere. It's just not fair. But at least we have each other, right?

Attached: 53070192_2259386874301797_1129098141354688512_n.png (728x410, 271K)

Together. Next week might be Alita's last in cinemas. Together, we shall see it one more time.
Captain Marvel was always gonna get plebs to see it. Alita is ours. TOGETHER!

i was thinking about doing something like this with this song
youtube.com/watch?v=TcmrVbBROcw

Attached: 283.gif (540x457, 924K)

I will never not find that part adorable.

Attached: am.png (1406x1398, 1.44M)

>I don't care about numbers, we don't belong anywhere but together

Attached: together.png (1280x538, 1.32M)

Eden when?

Attached: eden-its-an-endless-world-1659500.jpg (800x1130, 156K)

>Grewishka is not locked in here with you
>You're locked in here with Grewishka

NEW

JC/RR have to be aware of the intense fanbase that has sprouted around Alita. They knew it was a risk going in and it did better than anybody expected. It's not over yet. Alita struggles in every aspect and it makes her victory all the better.

Attached: grewisdead.png (1280x538, 1.37M)

Maybe it was never about the money, or the success, but the friends we made along the way?

Attached: 887219_079.jpg (320x240, 47K)

Already a cult movie, no doubt

Would be better without shitgo's stupid face there. Cut the clip right before it shows his face, it only needs to show Alita offering her heart.

One of my favorites. Shame it fell apart by the end.

>80% of those tickets were bought from Disney themselves
Christer Falck approves of your methods.

Attached: christer-falck.jpg (304x424, 17K)

Just realized the digital manga is free if you have amazon prime. This will get me by while I save for the physical box set.

Attached: FBC68CB8-C85E-4BFD-9EE4-A96E7B5DFED6.png (960x402, 358K)

Are there any good posters I can order online? Just called my theater and they said
>We don't give out posters to customers, we give them to employees who want them or we trash them or send them back.

>it did better than anybody expected

Still flopped

>Honed
Fixed
vocaroo.com/i/s0w8Zzj4SE2V