Wash your penis

Wash your penis

Attached: Marie.webm (720x380, 2.72M)

Attached: jabba-the-hutt.webm (480x360, 842K)

Attached: rtyh.jpg (701x530, 38K)

>Nanking inspires much happiness!

Why don't you wash it for me?

Attached: 1547983521801.png (200x175, 57K)

singles I learn japanese dubs I learn korean

So, is the fotm already over? There aren't any MK threads anymore.

Attached: sf_sisko_8614.jpg (250x200, 13K)

Dubs and everyone in here gets a midge asian gf

Checked

Attached: important.jpg (244x207, 6K)

Based

Attached: 1547997647470.jpg (914x545, 147K)

Thank fren

Attached: 1543603158463.png (1000x1000, 176K)

dubs and all of them are mine

Based

Attached: Smol.webm (720x380, 2.78M)

o-ok, what do i do with her? can we go for ice cream?

Attached: 1529737582333.jpg (656x555, 32K)

Okay Imma hold you do that :)

Explain this meme to me

Attached: icandoit.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Based Jap mommy comes and puts subhuman trash in who can’t clean or organize for shit in their place.

AYYYYYY

Attached: 1538236114281.jpg (599x474, 44K)

Attached: 1430030938873.png (567x567, 291K)

as someone who lived in Japan and dated/fucked a lot of Japanese girls, I can honestly say they are pretty overrated

the only Japanese girls I really liked were ones that were pretty westernized and spent a lot of time in europe/the states

they are just too submissive and not very open with their feelings. it leads to them repressing all of their emotions and then they just get super passive aggressive. also they just aren't very good in bed and mostly lay there like fish. most of them don't shave their bush either. oh and they all have really gross teeth. pretty much all of them can eat an apple through a chain link fence. their hyper cutseyness shit gets real old fast too. it's kind of adorable at first but then you realize they literally have the maturity of a 9 year old

I mean like whatever you want, but I went into Japan with some serious yellow fever and left the country being utterly bored of Japanese women

Thank you dub man, very cool!

Attached: 1550725004340.png (808x783, 235K)

Thank you generous God

Attached: 7EA2C730-C918-4780-930D-64F959F5AE83.jpg (227x228, 14K)

You better come through with this

Attached: 1541010309404.jpg (963x656, 80K)

based Chad ex-weeb

Attached: 1496095931691.jpg (641x530, 25K)

You beautiful bastard!

Attached: F205C776-8176-4096-BFCD-0BBCBA039E45.jpg (342x430, 10K)

No.

Attached: vakama bless you man.jpg (618x357, 21K)

Attached: 1543075438123.png (983x415, 571K)

Attached: B_n3f3iWAAAprZQ.png (344x402, 140K)

Who the fuck you fooling, roastie?

Fuck you

thank god, i was about to turn 30

Have sex.

Mah nigga

I stopped being a weeb when I was like 17 and moved to Japan when I was 25 and still like asian girls (I'm 30 now).

Don't get me wrong, Japan is fucking awesome and it's super easy to get women there. I'm not an ultra alpha mega chad, but I am somewhat good looking, in shape and I dress well, so I was literally taking back a japanese girl nearly every time I went out, but since western guys are so fetishized by japanese women, even someone who little women skills can be pretty successful over there

I'm gonna shave mine

Thing is, this viewpoint sounds like "I was a billionaire and it sucked" to a lot of people especially here. But it's pretty true, I cured my yellow fever living in vancouver after realising they all had faces that looked like MUNKY. Now I want to find ginger gf instead

Attached: 1551048166105.jpg (1077x800, 410K)

Very nice, desu.

Attached: impressed.jpg (236x411, 17K)

the whole point of them is that they aren't westernised roasties, you mong

Not only do I get a tiny Asian gf, but I get to have sex with her? GREAT!

Blessed

White roastbeef detected

yeah. that's right

Nobody will touch you Poojeet. Not even a crack whore with 3 teeth and leprosy

>they are just too submissive and not very open with their feelings.
Good
>most of them don't shave their bush either.
Good
>they literally have the maturity of a 9 year old
Good

N-no!

Attached: 4064504.png (626x219, 48K)

It was about time

Attached: wmaf.webm (1280x670, 2.94M)

WHERE IS IT?

Basado.

Attached: D00wliRUwAI7_3o.jpg (648x912, 108K)

...Onto your face? Okay.

The first episode is the best. That white dude was slowly falling in love with her and hated his lazy jewish wife. I wish they made and entire season of it.

white roastie BTFO

>Midge: a small two-winged fly that is often seen in swarms near water or marshy areas where it breeds
OH NO NO NO NO NO

based

can I exchange it for a latina

I know bro, I was the same way, but Japanese girls are REALLY different.

Western guys aren't truly ready to settle down with them trust me. I know quite a lot of guys who have married a japanese chick and I'd say only about 25% of them are happy. the other 75% cheat on their wife or just fucking hate them because they are SO culturally different.

I dont really like american girls (im american) and have since shifted to euro girls. idk, I just connect with them better than I do american or japanese girls.

like who you like bro, but im telling you form experience that japanese girls might not be exactly what you think they are

>this can't be happening, I'm in charge here!

Attached: 1550160360829.jpg (605x986, 85K)

I live with an Asian girl. She's friendly and quiet, she comes into my room when she wants someone to talk to - now i'm not much of a footfag myself, but she always sits on my bed without any socks on and damn if you wouldn't get any dirty thoughts from that

Attached: 1322531676570.png (317x387, 43K)

>japanese girls are not open with their feelings
how do I get the qt one I'm talking to to open up

Attached: 1551950542970.png (1080x1069, 2.04M)

This bitch annoyed the shit out of me. No job and she cant even do the fucking laundry.

(male)

I prefer pre-OP Korean girls

Attached: 1551747263964.png (399x504, 311K)

As a boomer in his mid 30's I get this totally. I have friends in his situation
>married some white girl in their late 20's
>the white girl was mid twenties already slept with like 20 plus guys
>guys getting near middle aged time to settle down she's not too bad
>spend years dealing with loose vagina, cottage cheese, ex boyfriends being her friends, she in general is dirty as person and how she lives
>these guys run into my girlfriends
>who are usually tiny little asian girls
>built like little barbie dolls
>who clean, cook and are loyal
>the worst thing about them is how possessive of you they are
>meaning your biggest problem is a hot little asian girl is very protective of you and you are hers
>they'll always stay in that body
>bodies of teenage white girls for years
>look exotic, cook clean and lack attitude or jadeness
>then they have to look at their white women

Never marry a white woman if you are white. Go asian or latina or even a hot black chick. fuck white women in general

honestly I'm just posting ITT for the off chance that this is happening

you're supposed to be a man and tame her with the dink

Attached: 1551477567134.png (416x357, 237K)

yeah the thing is most don't look like that pre-op

Truth bomb right here

CAVIAR TASTES SO BAD YOU GUISE, IM GLAD YOU DON'T HAVE TO SUFFER EATING ALL THIS CAVIAR WITH ME. YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT ANYWAY HAHA

giv smol snowfu

ask her about her possessions. she'll open up about them. Whatever she owns will reveal her. Asian women don't keep shit around that doesn't mean anything. Every thing she owns or wears means something to her. Figure out the meaning and show her you understand the meaning then she'll trust you and let you into her Asian/kawhai/hello kitty world

What if I don't go outside at all

>Marie gets first hug
Very nice.

Attached: 1551665146558.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

ROASTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

she was cute on the left

Same with black guys and white women. The first time you get white pussy it's awesome, but then you get the average white woman dating experience, the lack of culture, the racist family, it all gets old fast.
grow up

send her a dick pick of your BWC

I tried giving this show a shot expecting a comfy cleaning show and all I got was retarded burgers with their loud screaming kids.

breh

Attached: 1534807921830.jpg (800x600, 151K)

yeah wtf, she looks way better on the left, less artificial

Am a lanky ruskie trying to get fit, I fucked before i'll do it again. I'll fuck you too tranny just as a funny meme

you gotta show complexity

Truly a gentleman you are a very kind, courteous and respectful man thank you.

Attached: 1551577291867.jpg (468x526, 45K)

I'm the guy from is really good advice actually. Japanese girls women love small trinkets and things with sentimental meaning. Talk to her about your stuff that you keep for sentimental reasons. Also take time to have nice presentations of gifts, food etc for her. Japanese girls go wild over this shit

this

>it leads to them repressing all of their emotions and then they just get super passive aggressive.
Literally me

based

Daily reminder:
Black women = asian women = latina women > rest of women > white women

>Wash your penis
make me

Extremely redpilled post. Even if you aren't white, go for your own race.

Based, 'Non.

Attached: ACTIVATE_IT.jpg (500x500, 66K)

I don't believe in superstition but at this point why not

when i met her last time i had a fever and diarrhea, doing anything would have been impossible without shitting myself
she recently moved so this is great
I'd love to see the reaction for sure
Gave her some popular local chocolate, and some alcohol for her parents.

Attached: 1546502246637.jpg (1200x898, 237K)

Attached: 1531691577914.png (746x512, 99K)

I've seen this pasta before.

if thats the case I HIGHLY suggest not dating a japanese woman as two people who are like that together is really destructive. i

t's why most japanese couples are fucking miserable and also why japanese women fetishize westerners. they like that we are more open with our feelings. to them we are these carefree wild cowboys who break rules and follow our hearts, while they have to follow all these complex ritualistic social norms. japanese women see us as a breath of fresh air.

they also like us because it pisses off daddy who wants her to settle down with a nice japanese man. remember, the japanese are kinda racist and want to preserve their "racial purity"

i wanted a midge mexican gf

Yaaay that's all I wanted!

Attached: CHECK-EM-WHITE-MALE.png (1075x824, 1.13M)

>>they'll always stay in that body
>>bodies of teenage white girls for years
>>look exotic, cook clean and lack attitude or jadeness
Jesus christ I've never seen such level of disillusion.
t.actual asian living in Asia

Asian girls are really cute. Vina Sky is my favorite.

Thank you.

Attached: bullseye.gif (446x523, 3.2M)

Put down the potato juice Boris

These guys get it. As a white dude you are seen as superior to other races by women who aren't white.

Asian women, latina's, black women all give you a +3 on the 1/10 rating system just for being white. You can be an average height, average money wage slave white guy and date a doctor who is latina, asian or black. Just being white gets you ahead with these women. Asian guys are push overs or just asshole manlets, latino men are dirty, grimy and cheat and black men are usually in jail, or on drugs, or have baby momma's or live at home still

Use the white card my white brothers and colonize.

Thank you

>Living in Asia
No you aren't.

Don’t try to railroad us Charlie, we comin for yo womanz!

How do I get a Japanese MILF gf? Do they cheat on their husbands a lot like I've heard?

agreed sexy black girls are close second to petite asian girls or asian in general they are truly loyal if you keep your shit togheter the two white girls i had were dating other dudes and one of them did caught us, didnt fly so good.

Why do white guys subject themselves to this? Are they really THAT desperate for women’s company?

You live in asian dumbass. The only asian women we get here are extremely excited to be her, they are usually hot because their moms were hot and that's why the dad who was successful (that's why they got here) chose them.

It's the same story of the vikings only taking the hot chicks. In order for asian women to get here the mom is usually hot as fuck and the dad is smart as fuck.

Attached: 1296223451853.jpg (352x259, 34K)

This triggers the weebcel

thank you user, very cool!

Attached: 1515044242349.jpg (374x454, 30K)

truth.

western asian women > asian women from asia

Attached: 1523451666596.webm (640x720, 2.47M)

All I'm saying is that Asian women take the wall like all women and that menopause made them little overweight midgets.

Attached: 1370304428923.gif (500x202, 510K)

have sex, incel

The future of the white race rests in the womb of Asian women.

Attached: the godless orient 4.webm (840x473, 1.01M)

>western asian women
almost all arogant sjw

they are old teens my buddy treat them as a young girl and you are set

>there's this one cute black girl at my college I want to bonk
>she's the epic depressed chronic stoner type tho
>know for a fact she lives white meat as her ex was white

>those based anons who look out for their fellow user, tirelessly working to help them

based. thanks user

Attached: 1528539401538.jpg (1026x1234, 97K)

You're missing the point.
Only the best and brightest typically make it her from Asian. Those are typically men and they are usually successful

Successful men typically have the most physically attractive women who will have attractive daughters (not all the time)

factor in how asians genetically are shorter on average and have smaller frames and you generally get a hot ass 2nd generation daughter. Mix that hot ass 2nd generation daughter with some white and you have hapa girls who are hot as well

Asian women in general are typically meh yes

>most of them don't shave their bush either
And?? That's the best thing

translator-chan is kawaii~~

anh gawd my dick

Truth right here. this is why western asian women are on average much hotter than their native counterparts

Reminder that riceburners are just as bad as mudsharks.

Attached: 1550313877083.jpg (1690x1468, 190K)

Wow, not a footfag, but nice feet

thanks fren

>Mix that hot ass 2nd generation daughter with some white and you have hapa girls who are hot as well
What if you impregnate her with a son? Would you abort him?

Attached: fcb.jpg (316x400, 8K)

>Be brown and prefer to fuck white women
>Out of the 15 girls I've fucked, 80% were white
>Currently fucking two cute blonde
>mfw you niggers are responsible for the demise of your own race by lusting after Asians yet blame shitskins like me

Attached: 1334013221385.jpg (332x440, 23K)

lol no it's not even close, fuck off roastie. you can make legitimate arguments against racemixing but nothing niggers are the absolute worst

Based

Attached: 1552093466738.jpg (898x504, 126K)

lmao of course it's an unironic Peterson follower. How's sophomore year going?
No. Elliot had the potential to be a savior of mankind

>15 girls I've fucked, 80% were white

Congratulations on becoming a footfag

I prefer black girls

Attached: 1477310538697.png (614x615, 652K)

I ain’t burning rice, I’m pounding it into Sake

You're no better, riceburner. You can get the rope as well.

Not a Peterson follower, brainlet. Merely pointing out the hypocrisy of riceburning shits like yourself

You're really gonna need to wash your penis then.

uhhh i mean, you do you user, but personally I'm not a fan of bush

thanks sen-pie

Attached: 1547645651968.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

12 were white, yes. Your point?

Absolutely fucking based, user. Thank you.

tell me how the company of a well mannered asian lady is as bad as some STD ridden gangbanger? I don't even have kids yet

Yay!

imagine being such a beta you can’t even make your gf take the landingstrippill

K, talk about your racial purity when you actually fuck a white girl.
You'll grow up soon enough.

As long as they she lets me fuck her bareback I'll treat them as the hottest teen I've ever met.

There's a stereotype that Blacks are bad at Math so next time you are LARPing as one just write 12 instead of percentage.

landing strip is acceptable, but full on congo jungle bush is just too much for me bro. if you are into it more power to you but it ain't my cup of tea

Trump is better than Bush

Your posting this just to brag, aren't you?