People tell you a movie is bad

>people tell you a movie is bad
>it's actually good

Attached: p_captainmarvel_characterposter_captainmarvel_ddt-17547_f5799718.jpg (300x450, 64K)

>capeshit
>"good"
it's not even a movie, they are 2 hours long cgi custcenes straight from video games

>people
Incels aren’t people.

>it's actually good

Attached: depositphotos_97588398-stock-photo-discount-56-percent-off-sale.jpg (1024x512, 56K)

Attached: 1441271542011.jpg (500x640, 66K)

i agree it wasnt as bad as people said. its no iron man or thor ragnarok though thats for sure. brie was good but NO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT like what the actual fuck.

I like the disjointed memory parts. Reminds me of DC movies. But then everyone was buddy buddy with each other all of the sudden and they fight in old songs because the licensing is cheap, then I remembered that I am at a Marvel movie

dilate

Hey thanks for stopping by Reddit, we really appreciate you here

Yea, she's not an A character at all, she's a B character. It's really absurd.

engage in sexual intercouse.

I think it had the most SHIELD development
It just wasn't some short cameo
Makes me really want a SHIELD movie

It's pretty good though. The way they did the origin story part of it was original and kept the pace of the film. She nails the character, she's a fighter pilot, so she's stoic, extremely controlled and goal oriented. That's a fighter pilot.

She's not a stronk woman, she has a character arc. She's beaten down a couple of times but comes back and learns. Has a proper heroes journey.

Was it the perfect movie? No, but it was a B+ to me.

Attached: 1447205862568.jpg (221x200, 13K)

All memes aside, it wasn't actually bad. It was generic, bland and forgettable, but still enjoyable enough. I'd give it like a 6/10

>It was generic, bland and forgettable, but still enjoyable
Imagine processing entertainment this way. You digusting fucking npc

>"capeshit is bad!"
>went to see it anyway
You're really "special"

> Imagine being so elitist that you can't enjoy mindless entertainment occasionally

this

The movie was entertaining. All that was needed, really.

Where can I watch it? ;)

Critics gave Black Panther near perfect reviews and it was mediocre, so applying that scale and considering that they gave Captain Marvel only decent reviews I'm going to assume it's terrible and not see it.

Made more it’s opening weekend than Alita has in its entire run. Yea Forums BTFO yet again.

pic unrelated

Watched the cam torrent yesterday. It's just bad capeshit from Marvel. Not a spectacular failure, just Dark World or Iron Man 3 kind of bad with some toxic feminism and cheap 90's nostalgia sprinkled on top. Coupled with how unlikable the lead is and what a humongous cunt the actress seems to be irl, I can see where the storm came from. The movie is good contender for the worst MCU movie, but it's not The Last Jedi kind of legacy destroying bad. Best hope right now is they really do have an Endgame cut with minimal Captain Feminism.

You mean the most Fury development. SHIELD were just generic men in black G-men.

>Imagine being so elitist that you can't enjoy mindless entertainment occasionally

the smug sense of superiority makes it all worth it