Enough people have complained about the hotpockets over the last few days and that has promoted hiro to come talk to us...

Enough people have complained about the hotpockets over the last few days and that has promoted hiro to come talk to us tomorrow about what can be done.
Make sure you here! You don't want to miss out someone getting fired if enough people can show proof

Attached: 1495622579795.jpg (768x768, 77K)

Have you ever actually had sex? It's terrible, they want to stick around afterwards and cuddle and the bed is too hot and also sweaty and the combined body heat is too much and the bed gets overheated and they sort of think they're you're friend now but they're not your friend. The second after you cum I'm just disgusted by them anyways but they don't want to be alone because they're needy or some other stupid made up feeling so I have to take them out for some breakfast and buy them a fucking omelet that we both know she's not going to finish and then when its over you have to get her number and promise you'll call her but we both know you're not going to call her. Why would you? You already got what you wanted out of her and the sex was mediocre at best and you wasted one of the two days a week you have free of being a wagecuck, you took your valuable free time and you fucking wasted it on some average broad when you could have paid for a hooker and had her get up and leave so I could go back to playing video games.

The only reason to have sex, and I mean LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON, is that fucking without a condom on feels pretty great. Nothing else about sex is even remotely enjoyable, not the stupid foreplay, not the cuddling, I don't even particularly enjoy getting my dick sucked anymore. I'd rather eat a burrito and watch American Dad and be left the fuck alone. No, I'm not going to marry you. No, you're not going to trick me into getting you pregnant(I've had a few women really try hard with that one), and no, you're not coming to live with me in my big empty house.

For one thing, it's my fucking house. For another thing, I like it big and empty, and lastly you're a fucking bore. Women are for the most part IMMENSELY boring. No, I'm not interested in hearing about your stupid day. No, I don't care what Sarah the intern said about your hair. No, I don't FUCKING CARE ABOUT HOW YOU'RE FEELING TODAY

NOT. FUCKING. WORTH. IT.

ban capeshitters

Less /pol/reddit screeching about capeshit, more adult films and cunny.

>hotpockets
What does this mean? The permitted advertising?

When the fuck is Sneed being word filtered?

based vocel

Tl;dr

Sex is bad

have sex

ban Yea Forumsedditors
hang swaglord

my only complain is, that jannies should not take the fun out of Yea Forums i get deleting nsfw stuff but everything else is just harmless

also incel should be word filtered, t.b.h. should be allowed to write

Can we just make /film/ and/or exile all capeshit back to Yea Forums?

Attached: empire of dust.jpg (807x659, 37K)

This. The board is downright unusable when that shit releases.

Discord tranny too should be filtered

facebook meme spics love it so never

Yea Forums here, we don't want it either. Relegate it to /cape/ so all the braindead company war faggots and RottenTomatoeshitters can jerk each off there away from everyone else

This x1000

>Non-stop capeshit threads getting 100 posts in 20-30 mins
How is this not blatant advertising? Are they even human? Every thread is the exact same, almost intentionally so.

Attached: 092.jpg (298x301, 12K)

Seconded. Send them to Yea Forums

sneed

Yea Forums needs to be split into several boards. It is the only way to save it and foster meaningful discourse.
>/kino/ Kino and Cinema
>/film/ Film and Movies
>Yea Forums Television and Flicks
>/cunny/ Cunny

WHERE ON Yea Forums CAN I DISCUSS POCASTS FUCK.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1515549523750.jpg (215x231, 36K)

No, that's the ayuwoki

bUt ThE bOx OfFiCe MoNeY

Make /cape/
Filter sneed and incel
The board will be improved tenfold

>hiro come talk to us tomorrow
proof?

Shitposters aren't going to willingly use a different board to contain themselves. You make /film/ instead.

Mods are faggots anyway and won't be doing anything however.

We should merge reddit and Yea Forums

Welcome to Yea Forums. Do enjoy your stay.

we need a new board, capeshitters and poltards are too dumb to move its that simple. we need /film/

ban all capeshit

He'll talk, or there will be consequences.

Attached: xi phone.jpg (300x300, 16K)

There's a thread on /qa/ about board suggestions and someone suggested a /am/ - Alternative Media for all the e-shit that apparently doesn't belong anywhere else

it already happened, i dont like it

What about sneed?

>implying a /film/ board won't immediately be shit up by shitposters
How new to Yea Forums are you?

You're about 12 years late for that, i'm just curious what OP meant exactly in context.

Make your own imageboard.

>poltards are too dumb
And yet here we are after the site split and they still infest boards, despite people predicting otherwise prior to it

Capeshit can be relegated. Thinking you can contain /pol/ by creating a new board is just lunacy.
>I've been here for 12 years
>doesn't know what hotpockets means
Your lies are as blatant as your virginity

The mods here need to ban capeshit

you fucked up son

I'm old enough to remember how fucking botched the original trial run of /film/ was. I think you forget just how fucking useless the mods are here, besides a handful of boards there are actually quite a lot of moderation and deleting of unwanted topics on Yea Forums. Yea Forums seems to have forgone usual standards by a long shot, to think it's impossible to have something better than we do now is ridiculous.

Every new board gets shit up, remember what /his/ looked like during the trial run? /pol/ covered it in a mountain of shit. You can't escape shitposting, only turn it down a notch. Right now, the main issue from Yea Forums is that it's too bloated,. Threads move so quick that they hit page 10 in minutes - unless you post a meme/b8 thread (or anything catering to the superhero obssession right now). A slower board would at least provide the space for proper discussion threads to pop up, if anything.

Yea Forums. Simpsons are animated and so Yea Forums and not /tv: or any of its child boards.

Yeah, the successful (re)launch of /film/ would heavily depend on the moderation effort, you just know that it'll get spammed with sneed/alita/capeshit etc. in an attempt to take it down - plus trail board announcements pop up for the whole site to see, so there'll be a lot of initial cross-board traffic too

Either separate television and film to their respective boards or simply create /tvg/ because this board is fucking AIDS with Rick and Morty or Game of Thrones.

Also wordfilter sneed and incel.

Sneed

user you keep making up stories about me despite only asking a harmless question. I would like to think we even have common interests, but you being such a terminal faggot makes this difficult.

too many Captain Marvel and Alita threads. They're obviously mostly payed shills. Please do something about that, we can't have normal discussions anymore.

Also if a word sóy is filtered, so should the word incel.

Literally do the opposite of what this faggot said and the board will become the best one on the site

Attached: 1551972374032m.jpg (768x1024, 68K)

incel

Unless a mod was paid to babysit 24-7 a film would end up no different then Yea Forums. It would be full of shitty OPs about moldy movies from the '80s and '90s no one but boomers want to discuss and a shit load of retarded contrarian OPs with vadue topics. The issue with Yea Forums isn't any one genre of movie or group of posters. The issue is shitty OPs no one gives a shit about flooding the board and pushing decent OPs off too soon. /film/ would end up the same way.

>vague

This reminds me of the Big Brother Generals. The absolutely most bizarre normalfaggot crowd i've seen, never seen so many self admitted 'females' on Yea Forums.

Just make a /capewars/ board to house everything Superhero and Star Wars

That's more than enough to creative a very lively board, don't worry.

JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY

Just get rid of the pedos. Get rid of the pedos. Make a different board for capeshitters and big pop culture shit if you like or don't, doesn't really matter.
But GET RID OF THE FUCKING PEDOSHIT.

Attached: 1552147977880.jpg (1200x900, 380K)

Make /onions/ already and get it over with. We all know what the fucking problem is.

Boards fine with me

Attached: 1541041975156.jpg (437x431, 14K)

love it when the mods babysit off topic reddit shit that they like while deleting on topic and old Yea Forums threads. got a ban for pointing it out while the thread stayed up once. it's hilarious that you guys think hiro gives a fuck about any of you. its all about profit. $waglord is an example

The actual answer is more moderation, but we won't get that and shitposters WILL destroy new boards on en masse in retaliation for some perceived slight.

Getting rid of the pedos is impossible. We can only give them a containment board like we did the Stormniggers. The time to chase them out came and went.

yes. star wars, capeshit and celebrity drama/gossip board for the normies and manchildren

>moldy movies from the '80s and '90s
Do you even like movies? Because this statement sounds like you're part of the problem with Yea Forums.

Nipmoot isn’t made of money. How can he afford to pay the mods and jannies more than he already does?

Do whatever you want about capeshit

>BUT MAKE AN NSFW TV BOARD TO GET RID OF THE DEPRESSED ZOMBIES SHITTING UP THE CATALOG

AND KICK OUT MODS LIKE HABIB AND AEROMATIC THAT BAN PEOPLE FOR POLITICS

>BUT MAKE AN NSFW TV BOARD TO GET RID OF THE DEPRESSED ZOMBIES SHITTING UP THE CATALOG

Attached: 1551497762545m.jpg (715x1024, 124K)

Limit capeshit threads.
Like only allow one marvel and one DC general, delete the rest.
Forced shitposting threads don't need to be moderated cause most of the time they'll get 0 (you)'s and drop off the board when people see they're not funny.

pedos are a problem yes. innocent and wholesome cunnybros on the other hand...

Filter it to "Chuck"

Moderation has gone to shit. Its been infiltrated by trans faggots and disney shills.

>destroying the source of ad revenue and shillability by making a new board
lmao fucking idiots

>All mobile web browsing posters must log in to an account to post.
>Ban text only posts from mobile web browsers.
>Mobile posters can upload a pic or upload a pic with text.
Fuck lazy ass phone posting niggers. They are 9/10 of the problem.

Someone tell Hiro that he'll make more ad revenue by splitting the board into two, ez.

most of the current "staff" are careless idiots, dumb fucks, and shills. have fun with more of their moderation

good god no, podcast faggots are bottom of the barrel retards

>pay
ruh roh

Attached: fb2735ecd3fb5ef20fe166de60485fba.jpg (325x351, 22K)

If they can get rid of people for MUH RACIST POLITICS then they can get rid of people for literally spamming the same cunnyshit in every webm thread and filling up the catalog with wankshit. Male a board for wankshit and stop banning people for politics and the board WILL improve even for people who DON'T like politics. The problem has ALWAYS been reddit chasing away people that keep shit in check and then bringing in more degenerates and depressed faggots than the board can handle. No matter how much you hate capeshit you can't escape this. Pol never destroys threads. Only a redditor tourist cunt loses their shit over it. We've seen enough screencaps from reddit, discord, resetera to know this now. The capeshit, pedoshit, and deranged depression blogs are all reddit problems. Make a containment board for NSFW movie shit so the pedos can spam their shit there endlessly or STOP banning the people that can chase away these fags that want rules for thee but not for me.

The implication was also better moderation, user.

I will slit your fucking throats you sad pieces of shit

Yea Forums doesnt need to change , it and you are all beautiful just the way you are

Ban the batshit leftist mods. These schizo fags force political shit into the mod team and then start bitching out over muh pol boogeyman when the board becomes reddit 2.0

they unironically DO IT FOR FREE

were you actually serious?

/pol/reddit boomer nigger lover detected

Ban all mobile posters. Problem solved. Most these trans faggots cant afford both a phone bill and hormone treatments not to mention having to have two completely different wardrobes.

Motherfucking MAULER threads, MAULER THREADS, with 70 anons hitting bump limit have unironically been better than any of the other shit on here, you faggot.

>you must be sitting down to use Yea Forums

>
>Hour long bump limit capeshit threads
Who is actually posting in these? This whole thread looks like tired talking points, as if they're being told what to say.

viewtiful joe

>nigger lover
I will drown your whore mother in your fucking blood

Attached: 1551797569506.jpg (947x647, 65K)

there should be a board for pop culture & celebrities. You would still be able to discuss actual capeshit on Yea Forums, but all twitter screenshots by literally whos about fake political outrage should go to /cel/

There's no way to justify that phoneposting doesn't inherently make for lazier and less interactive posts.

this is the board Invisibro/Swaglord wanted

>Doesn't contest reddit call
At least you're honest

phoneposting should be banned (except for cunnyposting ofcourse, for ban evasion). phoneniggers should only lurk

What? Seriously? I thought that was a meme! What kind of madman would be a janitor on an internet image board for free?!

What's wrong with reddit?

You know what else really sucks? Kissing

never believe the memes unless they're true my new friend

>stop banning people for politics and the board WILL improve
>reddit chasing away people that keep shit in check
>Pol never destroys threads
>Make a containment board for NSFW movie shit so the pedos can spam their shit there endlessly
>STOP banning the people that can chase away these fags that want rules for thee but not for me
translation
>I want a politically oriented Yea Forums safe space echo chamber with rules heavily enforced by moderation that only allows topics and posts that I like.
Just go the fuck back to faggot. Better yet go back to rebbit, plenty of r/hugboxes and r/echochambers for you to hang out in there.

make /cape/ and /celeb/ you fucking chinkmoot

@111202050

split it into
/kino/ (leggit film discussion, heavily moderated)
Yea Forums (netflix, capeshit, memes etc)
/you/ (youtube and ecelebs containment)

Meta threads belong on . There has been literally no word of Hiro coming here. This stupid-ass image people post to say "meta threads are okay" is from literally years ago but the dishonest retards use a screenshot that says "47 minutes ago" so it looks to idiots like he just said it.

Get rid of this thread. Now.

>make a /film/ board
>endure the first few weeks of autistig ragespamming
>have a few semi-competent jannies
it would be this simple to put kino back on the menu

>there should be a board for pop culture & celebrities.
Make that board NSFW (filter no no words for reddit if you like) and this WILL fix things. Reddit will go there and take all their muh horny and lonely faggotry with them, along with most capeshit nonsense and political bait. You fucking KNOW the psycho leftists are the ones who always bait political shit whenever they can. There's been screenshots posted from enough places like reddit and discord for you to KNOW this.
>Yea Forums is my favorite board on that site
YOU KNOW THIS. The horny and lonely meme is a MAGNET for reddit's bottom of the barrel soiboy faggots. You KNOW this. 2049 used to have great threads and now it's literally a mark of this board becoming r/relationships. The banning people for le wrong politics is Reddit 101 meant to make the board friendly to deranged NPC faggots for advertising, you KNOW this.

Do what this user said about a celebration and pop culture board, kick out the far leftist mods, and use the money saved from not paying them on better, alolitical moderation and the board WILL stop being reddit's underbelly and improve.

Attached: 1550822389693.png (1058x503, 289K)

Add memeflags

THIS is actually a good idea. screen cap and send to ricemoot

>t. Discord tranny

increase the bump limit

You know if Hiro did a better job with pol moderation you wouldnt have to worry about spill over but its OBIOUS AS FUCK to look at pol catalog and see orchestrated shilling and spamming. I told everyone this would happen though. Pol has to commit to an Anschluss and lebensraum now because the gook moot lets shitskin faggots ruin pol in the most obvious way possible.

>i follow the rules because im a REAL user

>ywn go back to the days where the rules meant nothing

based autistic fuck. hopefully they liked your janitor application

Oh slit your wrists you newfaggot discord tourist cunt

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 18K)

Attached: 1520338991567.png (905x945, 137K)

hahaha, fuck off, take a look at /qa/: it's a glorified weeb circlejerk, mods don't care about anything posted there

if the mods treat Yea Forums like Yea Forums then why aren't we allowed?

you sound visibly mad, did you actually browse reddit before Yea Forums or something?

>Wants people banned for not sharing his politics
>Literally wants the internet to be Reddit 2.0
>Wants his own safe space
You will never be a real woman and the only action you'll ever get will be when spics rape your family to death with your own dead skull someday you worthless redditor faggot.

Attached: 1552033958279.png (1024x616, 151K)

>and take all their muh horny and lonely faggotry with them,

i´m horny and lonely, please giv gf

Attached: 1548435830955s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

What's funny is Yea Forums actually has a lot more focus these days, especially compared to Yea Forums.

It's amazing how user got an answer from the pic and you still didn't get it.

Why should we have politics, NSFW and leave capeshit? This is the biggest bait ever, fuck off

gonna be busy tomorrow, someone please tell him to delete /pol/ for me
or at least create/enforce the "keep /pol/ inside /pol/" rule