Money laundering

money laundering

Attached: 1552051897878.png (1226x800, 661K)

Get laid

Yeah that would be something that would be impossible to investigate and verify...genius money laundering!!

I think this may honestly be some kind of thing.

IT'S UP TO ME NOW TURN ON THE BRIGHT LIGHTS

Have sex

>when capitalism has failed us but YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS MARVEL MOVIE PROFITS!

Attached: soyverdose.png (497x519, 395K)

Is it really money laundering to buy up tickets to make your shitty movie look like a success? They do that all the time with those shitty books by like Bill O’Reilly to make them look like best sellers when all they do is move one bulk purchase from one warehouse to another but I wouldn’t call that money laundering

>money laundering

only in china, you can't get away with something quite that obvious in the US

Attached: HS.png (1505x177, 58K)

Not money laundering, just trying to force a narrative that Captain Marvel is popular so people don't drop the entire franchise when they make her the new tony stark after (during?) Endgame.

It's just that they spread themselves too thin in terms of showings so instead of 1 sold out showing, there's like 6 showings of varying fullness

It kinda is.
>Thats just one/handfull theater
>You are lying
>Wrong time
>Many seemed to bought their ticket in the cinema (regarding online tickets seats)

And if you dont investigate a handfull of cinemas like a reporter no proof to present.
Because noone thought to do so beforehand or reporter are interested in this, because in the end its just a movie.

whats illegal about buying tickets to your own movie?

I agree its only if its untaxed money this would be more pimped books.

Do you idiots really believe this? The levels of cope

>It's a conspiracy

Attached: 1532241983642.png (584x625, 607K)

robert downey jr dont feel to good

It's not illegal to buy the tickets, as it can be accounted for as marketing expenses through their main company or a subsidiary.

The question of legality comes in to what mentioned. Disney has absolutely no obligation to reveal project-based spending to investors so the can blow wads of cash to prop up dumpster fires by buying tickets and still have enough earnings from their other animated, Marvel, and other projects that do well. The Producers kind of illustrates this point.

As other anons have mentioned, this has likely happened with other films, books, albums etc, and may part of the increasing second week drop-off we see for most big releases in theatres. Unless there is a precedent set on per-project financial disclosure, not just franchise or brand like a lot of these companies do, we will never know and will continue to have these "record breaking weekends" set by trash, agenda-pushing bullshit. That, or there has to be an IRL captcha when you sit down at the theatre with your ticket

Believe? No i am an atheist.
But i think that this is a logical possibility. Only shills think in superlatives, absolutes and black/white.

They literally gave me a ticket for buying a burguer and a coke.

And yes, the movie sucks

Is amazing seeing how they keep trying to selling those movies as if they were some kind of revolutionary action Just because they have women and blacks in them

They’re buying out entire theaters in Sacramento and people are taking pictures of the showings being completely empty, that are already sold out. Very strange circumstance.

"Go see our corporation product and then youll be the best feminist ever"

"While we keep bombing Yemen killing millions of women"

epic
kill yourself tho

A fellow musical patrician

"Go see Black Panther and show how youre not racist.
While, we keep bombing Somalia"

stop saying money laundering. It's embezzlement

the ironic thing is that chad is 100% right-wing whereas the beta leftists who fight culture wars online (you) are guaranteed incel

And then take a picture to show how feminist you are!!

Why do you care how much money Disney does or does not make?

If you don't want to see the movie, don't go see it.

literally bust your hymen, OP

>beta leftists who fight culture wars online (you) are guaranteed incel
At least both have their fareshare in both groups. Its mostly the leftist cry incel to distance themself from the right-wing and orbit feminists in hope to get laid.

Attached: Age of Cucktron.jpg (1280x771, 269K)

I wish Disney was nuked off the face of this earth.

>Why do you care how much money Disney does or does not make?

Because i´m not a corporation slave to accept this kind of behavior

>6 mar
Hey buddy you forgot to photoshop the dates on your twitter posts

why?

Who's Laid?

In Red
Is dancing with me

Attached: 619B1CB0-EE0B-40E6-B352-8A63F799C51D.png (1366x768, 346K)

Sure, I really believe you. 100%

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

david laid

He's a known race bait-er.

Remember last time Yea Forums tried to cope using this tactic? I do

Attached: 1552162454958.png (633x710, 500K)

dont go by joey salads, he's a literal grifter doing fake vids

other sources would be nicer

He’s with Shorty