Did he do anything wrong?

Did he do anything wrong?

Attached: 8zcsmU5.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9VhBg3BQeg
youtube.com/watch?v=xSV5XNQGlok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lose.

Killed Peggy

What show?

>WHAT AM I, WOAH SO DEEP
>*CRIES*
>WOOOOAAH GON GO5 MAD THATS SUCH DEEP CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

best anime '''villain'''

Who is best girl and why is it Palm?

Attached: palmu.png (1253x685, 488K)

the best villains always have a tint of purple

>Who is best girl

Attached: 054cbfa78f808a7d7326acdd151fd9a5.jpg (1600x1200, 209K)

Pic unrelated? That's a dude, dude.

>has breasts
>is a dude
????

Pitou is male and you are a gay homo fag

Kino x kino!

Attached: 1544290161091.gif (365x400, 551K)

Dragon Ball Super

It's called Hunter x Hunter. The 2011 one. It's actually a really good anime.

>kills thousands via nen baptism
she's a shit

Yeah, got BTFO by SSJ2 Gohan lol

Have sex

Die bug

Attached: 1491396560_large.gif (500x274, 1.99M)

Incel

He eats babies!

Attached: John-Marston-pointing-gun-at-john-marston-16451832-300-225.jpg (300x225, 19K)

>only beats her because off asspull power up
Wow such good writing

Yeah, he dragged that fucking arc for way longer than needed. God, the chimera arc was such a slog.

DOREHODO YUME NI FURETEIRU?
MEZASHITA MONO GA ARU
KONOTE WA NANI WO MOTOMETERU?
TASHIKA NA MONO WO SAGASHITE
FUMIDASHITARA SOKO NI
KIMI WO MATTEIRU
IKUSUJIMO NO HIKARI GA
OOZORA MO KONO DAICHI MO
SUBETE KARADA NI SUIKOME
TOMARU KOTO NAI ASU WO
OIKOSHITE KIMI WA TSUYOKU NARERU
HUNTING FOR YOUR DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM

Attached: 1539718063439.jpg (679x866, 109K)

>asspull
>was already established that nen powers can be greatly enhanced through covenants

based retard poster

Attached: 1549381774533.png (365x480, 146K)

the show had some great EDs

Why was Gon's maximum potential (as unlocked by his nen vow against Pitou) so insanely high? By Pitou's own admission he literally becomes as powerful as Meruem.

Bearing in mind that Netero, the strongest nen user in existence, couldn't scratch Meruem.

Is there every any reason given besides "muh potential" and that Gon was the main character?

Dude was alive for a month and changed his views like 20 times, all while thinking he knows best. He was a retard.

this had to stop after his fight with the old guy can't believe I made it that far

Now, that I think of it, is Gon's transformation similar to Biske's?

Attached: hunter-x-hunter-73-biske-chamas-bizarre-adventure-460x258.jpg (460x258, 32K)

All we know is that his father is Ging (one of the strongest nen users in the world) and his possible grandfather is Don (300 year old guy who is soloing the Dark Continent)

No. Gon gives up everything for the temporary power to kill Pitou.

Bisky hides her true appearance with nen. Because she's using nen to be a little girl, she can only fight at full power in her true form.

Attached: 1548443432237.png (888x1066, 76K)

Notice that throughout the anime they never once refer to Pitou using either a male or female pronoun.
>would still fuck either way

Attached: pitou.gif (403x227, 451K)

And well-timed.
>invading ant castle
>turn corner
>Youpi's there
>freeze frame shot
>guitar strumming begins

They actually address this directly in the show. They are nothing alike. Biske's true form is the giant.

Name a more kino moment in animation

Attached: Netero.jpg (800x500, 64K)

That's a Frieza ripoff if I've ever seen one!

Found one

Attached: 1fbec921ea98503cf4565619bcbe23747437a9c8_hq.jpg (500x400, 37K)

It is noted that this would be his potential if he trained to BE that way constantly for however long it took to get that old, presumably if he actually lived his life the way he had been up to that point to the age he Nen'd to resemble, he wouldn't be even close to Mereum because he doesnt have that kind of dedication, patience, or single mindedness to develop himself in the proper way. This was foreshadowed way back in Yorknew when Wing first unlocked his Nen and noted that fast potential unlock is ok for geniuses but this isn't usually the right way to go - he never admits it but the reason he forces his student to train the slow way is to help him develop proper character and not go full retard and literally destroy yourself like Gon did just by making some very willful choices on lizardbrain instinct.

Attached: madoka.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

*rips off kingdom hearts*

Attached: 1550831188845.png (720x2430, 2.73M)

basho jumping skills showoff

Attached: topnen.webm (640x480, 2.96M)

>zoomers unironically believe the 2011 version is better animated than this

Took on the wrong old man

Attached: 1552234110715.gif (500x280, 766K)

Easy

Attached: 1549374464443.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

>this confuses and enrages the commoners

Attached: hunterxhunter.png (6754x3726, 2.13M)

Who and what did he do?

Hunterchads rise

*blocks your path*

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Meruem is literally like the exact opposite of Frieza

Not even a competition.

Attached: navicammybrunette.png (457x280, 102K)

no amount of spamming this picture will ever make anyone care about this forgettable show

being in a shitty show

>Huntards unironically defend this mess

Is this kino matrix?

1999 has better art and animation but the filler absolutely killed it, i tried to give it a chance but 10 episodes passed and they were still running down the fucking hallway. What a fucking slog.

he personally killed a child and ate its brain

He didn't smash that blind pussy and died a virgin

Attached: komugi.jpg (186x272, 11K)

fuck off back to Yea Forums

>Gon punches Hisoka in the face
>Sound completely cuts off for a few moments
>Shit's about to get real
>Hunting for your dream starts playing

I don't care, that moment was fucking kino

Attached: btfo.png (1440x806, 1.51M)

Was the worst arc

going after some loli trash instead of the perfectly good boipussi he already had

Attached: pouf.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Why are idiots worshiping this guy again?
He's really not that great..

For a great villain see JoJo's, any part.

Attached: kira.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Jojo is a thinking man's anime, it's too advanced for the average Hunterkid

Yea Forums is a HxH board, you Disney shill.

Attached: 1548598046294.png (329x400, 120K)

Worst fandom on Yea Forums.

based retard with shit memory

brainlet detected

>a fucking taiwanese puppet show is more kino than any anime

Attached: urokino.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

>thinks that he and his disgusting mutant kind are superior to humans
>willing to allow a small population of humans to survive as cattle
>gets rekt

I always like it when a pompous douche gets his shit pushed in.

haha idiot

Thats like saying why do children dont read nietzsche instead of the wimpy kid diaries

go back to Yea Forums with your trash kids

This. all I ever read about was how fucking good the CA arc was. thing was 80 goddamn episodes and it could’ve been 40

He killed millions.

For me, it’s Hisoka

Attached: 6B3AF7B1-0257-4F56-A0C9-A75A49D0FD4B.png (375x385, 8K)

He was still a child in that sense. He was inexperienced in the ways of the world, realized he wasn't the best at everything as he was born to think, and soon craved to have his own identity beyond a mere title. Hence, why it was important for him to learn his name.

This is also why he was made a parallel to Gon even though they never met and the role reversal when shit hit the fan all the more impactful.

Have sex, Yea Forumscel

Attached: 1529883748293.jpg (271x275, 14K)

Do they realize everyone's laughing at them?

What’s the consensus on the current arc? It’s interesting but my god it was such a chore reading the barrage of information

Its something that has never been attempted before in manga history. Togashi's new editor said that "I'm here to witness HxH change the history of manga" when talking about the current arc.

Togashi bit more than he can chew

Unironically what did he mean by this

No , it's not, crawl back to your containment board , you weeb nigger.

Blind, autistic, her nose stopped up so no sense of smell... Komugi's asshole must be caked with shit. Imagine the stink! No wonder Pouf hated her.

Don't you have to defend Brie in the Captain Marvel threads?

it's better to read with official scan(MS) is shit.

And it's far more digestible when you read as a whole rather than weekly.

>"TOGASHI IS BLACKMAILING ME SO I CAN'T VETO ANY OF HIS DECISIONS, I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ARC, PLEASE SEND HELP!!!"

>girl

In the dub they use male pronouns.

No , i don't watch capeshit , it's even gayer than the nip garbage you underage faggots consume.

He left his MHA gig just to work with Togashi.

giving Killua a miscarriage

Attached: Gon.gif (146x158, 284K)

Best fight in anime, no memeing

Yeah.
Also the bee girl did not deserve her fate at all.

Dubs are faggoty.

more like the editor is maddogging Togashi

Attached: 0361-029.jpg (1067x1600, 173K)

HxH is not gay tranny shit, though.

Attached: 1531681956653.jpg (4800x2700, 817K)

Shit was so upsetting. Best girl got it the worst, by far.

Attached: Ponzu_2011.png (355x460, 161K)

>Literally a parody of asspull powers, since it permanently fucks him, crippling him for the rest of his life

I know it’s le funny meme, but she REALLY looks like an early Araki creation

until another, even bigger, asspull happens you mean

still a nen cripple

Togashi doesn't want to write autistic kid main characters anymore, Kurapika and Gon's dad will be the main focus for the rest of the manga.

Such a tragedy!

>the next story arc has the mother of all asspulls that cures him
I know that in the manga he loses nen but nanika can just bring it back next time they meet. It would have been better if Killua had to move heaven and earth to find some way to save Gon and possibly get himself seriously injured and not be able to restore Gon's nen. That way Gon's powerup would actually have severe consequences while not completely crippling the MC.
But no because magic gas monster

Losing the very thing you abused to fight an enemy is a pretty fair trade-off. Only edgy fags wanted him dead

Togashi will fix it in some ways like he did everything else.

Actually, no it can't. Losing his nen was the consequence of his covenant. Kurapika's teacher told him so when he considered the chains.

>People like this arrogant faggot

hunter hunter is shit all around main character is a op cry baby

No, it was similar to Kurapika sacrificing the ability to use his chain powers on everyone else just so he could be strong enough to kill the phantom troupe members. Gon gave up his nen abilities,for life, in order to have the temporary power to kill Pitou there and then.

Attached: ginisabadparent.jpg (540x555, 29K)

Cope.

Attached: 1542199469893.png (407x379, 64K)

Did you forget about Killua's near omnipotent magical sister (male)? We have no reason to assume that nanika can't undo it. Him being crippled was also a consequence of the restriction but she healed that.
The only way Togashi might dig himself out of this hole is by having something from the DC fuck up/kill nanika.

anime is a poor medium for entertainment and targets an audience most people call manchildren

Attached: OMYGUM.png (554x400, 158K)

This whole board is about superhero movies. Can't get more manchild than that

>Did you forget about Killua's near omnipotent magical sister (male)?
I didn't forget because it isn't actually omnipotent. Killua assumed that it could "probably' do anything but that's not provable unless he himself tested it which he won't/can't do. Gon's consequence ,as stated by Pika's teacher, Pitou, and Killua, was him losing his ability to use it after time ran its course. Nanika healed him but it was only physically like the injured bird.

>anime is a poor medium for entertainment
still goes to show how lazy western animation is

Hisoka is just going to give Gon a nen replacement made from rubber.

Attached: FC63AF6F-F773-49EA-886B-75FFF0C419D4.gif (500x400, 974K)

>Nanika healed him but it was only physically like the injured bird
His injuries weren't just physical. The association brought exorcists in to deal with it and the amount of nen that surged when nanika did heal him was way more than any physical injury could cause.

That thing is a weird ant monster that absorbs dna from various animals to take a form, it has no real gender.

Kurapika ability pact is so retarded. He could have went with something along the lines of using his power to deal with criminals only instead of just singling out the troupe.

It wouldn't have been as powerful if he made such a generalised rule. Also it's not just a restriction on who he can use it against, in the mange they revealed that every second he spends in emperor time costs him an hour of his life

Might be a touch beyond the normal healing but the aftermath of his consequence can't be ignored. I think Ging commented on this and neither of them treated it a matter of returning to where he was, the covenant was made to remove his ability, he said so when he did it.

Did he do anything?

That's way too fucking broad, hence making it significantly weaker than him target a specific group of people to which his animus is directed.

In the end it's all speculation. We won't know shit for certain until Togashi sees a back pain exorcist

I can agree on this

>gonfags think he will get his nen back

>western shows are so bad and filled with Jewish propaganda people on this board have to talk about anime instead
yikes

Attached: 1552194165927.png (550x670, 107K)

>anime
>really good
yiiiiikes

This place is far less of a chasm of autism than the board where this talk is supposed to take place

>ANIME BAD

Attached: npc.png (175x182, 33K)

>i agree with people

Attached: anon2.jpg (387x437, 40K)

>my gay pedophile clown anime isn't gay

I honestly dont see whats so fucking revolutionary about a manga straying into LN territory when the reverse gets done all the time, there are over 100 characters in the arc and most are plot devices unworthy of consideration - not that this is bad in and of itself but Togashi's insistence on drawing parallels between arms races in microcosm is actually dragged down by the elegance and complexity of his previously established nen rule system. Instead of effectively establishing the metaphor while being couched in cat and mouse intrigue, it instead becomes a modelled nen heuristics treatise. Its not an outright failure but its not a resounding success either.

If it was made here Hisoka would be portrayed as a brave progressive figure

The FBI investigated him for 10 years and found nothing

>gets dabbed on by chrollo

O

I can't as they didn't animate the rest of Bleach

Marathoned HxH manga and it was fun all the way up until the current boat arc, which immediately became a joyless slog through walls of text to a Fireworks Factory that will never come
Maybe the scanlation is to blame but I doubt it

Based Toguro poster. Superior Togashi work, here

Attached: Tumblr_mrnjzhpbnJ1szqepgo1_500.gif (340x255, 1.09M)

That whole scene is kino

This

Attached: Yu_Yu_Hakusho.webm (720x540, 2.8M)

Use the Viz translation

But they're still at volume 35 and the manga is almost at 37. Unless they're translating individual chapters somewhere that I'm not aware of

better question; did pic related do anything wrong?

Attached: my-name-is-squealer.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

Ahh, my fellow patricians have arrived

Attached: 2FD9EDFC-9EA5-4872-9398-C31B780ED93C.gif (500x375, 1.43M)

he failed

Oh look, it's young Hisoka fighting Ging

Get the fuck off this board. Sick of you normalfaggots.

Attached: 1552238226062.png (500x462, 297K)

Seeing how some of the characters start off in worse positions than others, the level of deterrence nen can provide is pretty essential which is why there is focus on delving into the ins and outs. I think it's too early to call but I'm enjoying it so far.

based healthy IQ poster

Attached: 1543656663412.jpg (1000x1500, 1.17M)

>Why yes, I'm studying for my doctorate in Nen Deterrence

Attached: depositphotos_80734084-stock-photo-attractive-graduate-student-learning-in.jpg (1023x682, 80K)

based passive aggressive poster

based Yusuke

>Maybe the scanlation is to blame but I doubt it
It very well may be. I'm not caught up with the manga but i remember reading scanlations back when the current arc was starting (i remember reading a little past the Chrollo vs. Hisoka fight) and i fucking hated it.

Then i re-read it with the official translation and it was night and day. It's still pretty much walls of text but they're so much more digestible and easy to follow. I suggest waiting for the Viz releases, even if it takes 10 years for each one to come out.

it made me cry when i saw it the first time

>Is an enhancer
>Wtf he enhanced himself asspull asspull
Back to your titan threads

could not be shown in western audiences today but only because it is too good for them.

O MY SNEEDY NEN WITH PROPERTIES OF BOTH SEED AND FEED

Retard detected

Since he is not a human he cannot be judged by human standards reasonably and so morally committed no wrongs. By his own standards as an ant he failed to be a good king to his subjects, which he recognized before the end. He was selfish and lacked the real guidance he needed due to his mothers death and so ended up dying quickly much like her.

Attached: 1544864521445.jpg (850x1020, 151K)

For me, it’s Shizuku

Attached: D7A9BAF5-503C-4AB5-A63E-99271076908D.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

His human origins is what allowed for these deviations in the first place

>he

You degenerate faggots have a board for these trash heap"muh friendship is the greatest strength of all" japtoons
Get lost

Attached: 1551937855858.jpg (635x542, 15K)

It still wouldn't be right to judge him as human, and he isn't in that world. The only reason we can have a calm and rational debate about it is because he isn't here. The fact is being half human still doesn't make you human and even if he would have ended up being the human-sided creature it seemed like he was turning into before the end the fact he was a beast that slaughtered our kind means he should be put to death either way.
A bear is not morally wrong for killing a hitchhiker, but that bear still needs to be killed.

Attached: 1543040172000.jpg (700x900, 377K)

>it’s cell with a hypodermic needle tail and a turtleshell fedora
>brilliant

its convoluted messy garbage

Seethe

Attached: 1464545553215.jpg (499x499, 189K)

>not knowing its frieza

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 78K)

And a never failing brainlet filter

Is that dude really Neteros son? It’s been awhile I can’t remember

>me start an on topic thread, gets deleted quickly after 30 replies despite no inappropriate content
>off topic shit stays up with 150 plus replies despite having an entire board for this shit
MOOT CONFIRMED FAGGOT
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1551240256586.jpg (652x1226, 221K)

>Anime & Manga, formerly Television & Film

mods=gods

Attached: 1522165123002.jpg (692x1154, 94K)

Keep pouting, I'll put one in your head

Attached: Chap_388_-_Balsalmico_close-up.png (364x364, 114K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9VhBg3BQeg
concentrated kino

i think HxH is the only anime I wish I could reset my memory and watch it with fresh eyes again.

high IQ post

His father was stronger than the chairman

You should watch some better anime then.

Attached: made_in_abyss_layer_one.png (1280x720, 1.28M)

Based.
If you're going to post anime at least post something for adults, not shounen garbage.

Why is it a fucking manga, just write a novel for fucks every panel is just text because he is trying to write a novel in comic squares its so fucking retarded.

It's a graphic novel, user

MiA was inspired by HxH

Chimera Ants arc is overrated and is praised solely for its edgy premise.

Fuck Meruem.
Fuck Komugi.
I piss on their graves.

Attached: 1521023223638.jpg (1058x1060, 107K)

>Literally retires himself from his own manga with this one feat

>Asspull

Source: your ass

He was a wishy washy retard who couldn't stick to any plan

Now Netero, that was a based guy who did nothing wrong

Based

It's based off Alien, I thought this board liked Alien or are you underage?

Found the pedophile

You don't need to be a pedofag to have good taste bud.

Attached: 1533497348535.png (633x594, 72K)

Murder comes to mind.

Do think an animal is morally in the wrong for killing something?

>the MC who was abandoned by her parent who was a hunter, sets out on a journy looking for her

Gon and Riko have a million things in common even beyond their call to adventure. Both have the same personality, both make friends everywhere they go, both good at nature things, both don't mind getting beaten up by people they admire simply because they are strong, both get bad arm injuries but recover quickly, both possess incredible power (riko has reg in this case) etc.
Even the worlds are similar with relics replacing nen and delvers being hunters etc. The two are compared so often its a meme.

Attached: 1546762911388.png (640x345, 24K)

Same author doesnt count

I like it.

Attached: 1547331433858.jpg (1080x2029, 480K)

Attached: EnterTheHero.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

I didn't even want to go into specifics because if you've watched both MiA and HxH you can tell its clearly inspired by it. In MiA they even have some classes for the Hunters (whistles) that are categorized in 3 classes and each class is given based on the merits of their invention/discovery etc. Just like the stars in HxH

Well tsukushi has admitted to several influences for MiA including things like megaman and astroboy but he's never openly stated influence from Togashi so it is all speculation but its mainly noticeable due to Riko being the same kind of brave idiot Gon is. The difference is Gon has no excuse for being a relentless moron while Riko does.

Gon isn't a moron. When they have that quiz in the first phase of the Exam, he was the only one to realize the true meaning behind it.
Gon was also the one who came up with a plan on how to stop Razor's ball.
Gon was also the fastest one to react when they invaded the Palace and Dragon Dive started raining, because he immediately realized that if Knuckle and Meleoron died, someone else would have had to fight Youpi.
Gon was also the one who won the quiz in Greed Island.

Perhaps baka would have been a better term to use but every example there shows off his emotional intelligence and nothing more. He is great with people and smart socially. And even Riko isn't exactly a moron but generally when you have a character that willingly gets the shit beaten out of them it's best to call them dumb.

In all seriousness I do not enjoy the slog of this arc and I love HxH

>it’s been over a year and caska still hasn’t talked to guts
what is up with these goddamn japs and these goddamn hiatuses

Attached: B6CCFFDE-6F97-412C-B962-DEAC1BD246C5.gif (322x354, 2.83M)

It really is kino, but I don't like watching it as much as the other arcs

I took issue more with the fact that Gon hated Pitou THIS much over a dude he hardly knew. After everything Gon and Killua went through, THATS what made him go full tard strength? Fuck that

>caring about Casca when Theresia and Jill have yet to re-enter the story
The only autism I see here is yours fuckface.

Why do you animeonlys feel like you are allowed to speak on the story in any meaningful way?

Attached: 1547610891145.png (756x527, 207K)

Jillfags are repulsive

Jill is just a more interesting Guts and Theresia has more going on than Casca does. Fight me.

Attached: 1533972575937.png (500x390, 90K)

Because I can

I guess mediocrity is a virtue to some.

Attached: 1544591354576.png (800x749, 861K)

Literally the type of villain you'd have seen on that Showtime TV show Dexter

Covenants are more powerful the greater the restriction. Only being able to use his Nen ability on an incredibly specific group of people that drains his life while using it is one hell of a restriction. The pact also gauges its power on the upper limits of the user. Gon could've reached the level of power he expressed later in life. The pact was giving up his life and nen usage to reach his limit sooner.

youtube.com/watch?v=xSV5XNQGlok

To think people miss this Guts

Prime Netero would have beat The King

The fact he grew up a bit isn't all bad.

Attached: 1549693454699.jpg (1536x1962, 989K)

>still using that term after you Hunter""chads"" laughed off and exposed

OH NO NO NONO HAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAH AHHAA

Attached: .png (498x545, 336K)

>using falseflag wan piss shit as evidence of anything
Lets hear you sing queer.

>THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING BROS
>actually i-it was a falseflag!
Have sex, hunter incel

I just asked you to sing bro, no need to get all upset about it.

Attached: 1521351687569.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Could Chrollo beat Meruem

imagine the smell

Is Hisoka a pedo?

Attached: 321645645987798987.png (1235x694, 1M)

No, he respects power and the potential for power and see's Gon as a potential equal and so treats him as such. Its the same with Palm, who does see Gon as an equal not only as far as being a hunter like her but also trying to get into the same nation for the same secret mission. The fact Gon is a kid doesn't mean anything to them because his experience and strength is more important.

>the strongest nen user in existence
Former
even Netero admits he's only at 50% of his prime and that there are way stronger nen users out there currently

absolutely not unless he stole a very specific set of specialized abilities beforehand that'd somehow weaken meruem (not just his nen, his physical strength as well) so he doesn't get instagibbed
netero was likely the only one who could go toe to toe with him in a straight fight due to his speed, strength, and extremely powerful 120-years-in-the-making nen stand, and even then it took everything for him to just stay alive. there may have been better nen users out there, but netero was tailormade just for a fight like this.

Yes and no.

His attraction comes from power/resolve of someone.

At the same time he'll get hard from it even if it's a child.

Wrong, half the zodiacs could solo and win against turtle boy. Netero brought who he did not to win easily but to stall long enough to fight.

i'm gonna be 50 before HxH is done with all these Hiatuses

i just want them to reverse asspull Gon back into a nen state and continue the series with progressive power ups instead of more asspulls

HxH will get canceled before it gets finished, Togashi is a can

he was surely still among the absolute top users
none of the humans shown until now could get close to his power (beside gon san)

yeah i have no delusions about it ever being finished tbqh

Incorrect, Nen is not purely about power and the second you think a fight has been decided you are wrong.

what's different about their relationship in the manga? I am an animonly also but ended up hating the anime thinking I'd really enjoy the series going in.

Not even close.

Attached: melody.png (1280x720, 588K)

Kite is the entire reason Gon becomes a hunter and looks of Gin. He is his real father figure and a person Gon has had incredible respect for since he was tiny. This is kind of shown later in the anime but in the manga it is properly set-up so that you understand what the loss means to Gon. In the anime it feels rushed and awkward. It is one of the main complaints levied against the 11 adaption.

if the basic power is too different the weaker will always lose, because he will get killed before he can even activate any ability (like when gon steals the card from that greasy incel loser in GI before he can use it)
a skill like cammy's could still do something but the ants that got defeated were all defeated by superior raw power
nuke and poison for king, pufu and yupi
punches in the face for pitou
generic butchering for everyone else

The first chapter is them palling around on whale island iirc. not just some random cutback “hey i punched you once remember”

Have sex

You assume a large difference in power, and speed. And fights are never equal. The king wasn't so fast he could save Komugi from the dragons and he only got as fast and strong as he did by fighting Netero. Netero couldn't stun or kill of turtle so turtle won but there are several characters we know of that could have killed or stunned the king then killed before he got strong enough to win. Just give him a red card, for starters.

Netero openly admitted he wasn't the strongest Nen user in the world yet he still managed to fight Meruem to a stand still and inflicted moderate injuries.

While likely small, there would have been other people who could've killed Meruem.

>people thinking Gon powering up is an asspull
>everyone casually forgetting kite coming back is an astronomically bigger asspull

given enough preparation and numbers, sure
even just another nuke would probably deal a similar damage to the king anyway
the problem with the king was that his basic stats were too high to even just play it on the same ground without any nen involved, his standard aura emission was enough to block everything, he also had to hold back not to kill netero because he needed him alive to tell him his name, all while taking all his attacks

(zushi could still finish off the king)

most are butthurt about nanika healing, when in GI we already knew that injuries didnt matter at all

KONOOOOO DIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-DA

Attached: mjTRzG.gif (400x225, 3.62M)

The King is OP, thats canon sure. But the nice thing is nen doesn't have to cater purely to power levels. I am just glad they killed off the King before he ate too many and it became silly. His nen was just broken.

King never actually stood a chance. When faced before the collective military technology of humanity Ants were no match regardless of muh nen.

He survived a nuke having eaten almost no one and having gained almost no power. Having been left to sift through the nation he and his super army would have been fine.

he survived istant death, but only prolonged by a few hours his inevitable demise

yeah real practical to nuke+bio weapon every single individual ant, that might just spontaneously pop up anywhere you go like digging his way into the middle of your capital or something

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY LE AUTISMO

It was made worse by eating from his allies who where also poisoned. He could have lived if he ate strong nen that was not tainted.

>A bear is not morally wrong for killing a hitchhiker, but that bear still needs to be killed.
based moral relativist pushing his mental frailty onto others, intellectually destroying as many of them as possible to make way for the ubermensch

that was only needed for the king, all other ants were at the level at which the HA could deal with (royal guards were problematic too but by default they sticked close to the king so you could hit all with one nuke, this should have been plan A to begin with)
sure, if they wasted time and ants increased their numbers, everything would have been fucked
i still didnt understand what they did with the 5k nen using ants from the selection

Philosophy means nothing without practicality.

Attached: 1546068945025.jpg (850x868, 111K)

Imagine being this retarded. Every single zodiac would've been killed instantly if they fought meruem , they probably couldn't even take out a royal guard.

King wasn't that fast till he fought Netero, they would've been fine.

nice triple double double dubs
but the king held back on netero

Only at a certain point.

Attached: 1548009929945.jpg (640x1008, 62K)

Pariston stashed them away

Hunterbabies will never ever understand jojo kino
>Wants a quiet life
>Stand is loud explosions

It took the entirety of Meruem's speed and strategic mind to overcome Netero's defenses. And even then, his chance of landing a hit was one in several million. I agree that Meruem never hit Netero as hard as he could, as he wasn't trying to kill, but he never would've landed a hit by holding back.