Myrcella

Myrcella...

Attached: DB001ED4-9D32-452C-AB4F-AF7D08FB63DB.jpg (600x400, 51K)

too much coke

too much sneed

>*has sex with her dead body*

Such is the custom of House Lannister.

>We don't kill little girls in Dorne
Why did this show fall apart so fucking badly after season 4? I don't buy that they didn't have the books to go off, they still had enough of a blueprint to work from without completely going off the rails in the manner which they did.

it was oberin who said that tho, the mutt bitch never showed any attitude similar to that

they wanted to give the mom of the sand snakes more lines despite having to cut almost all of dorne because they chose a awful place to film

they didn't have the books to go off

>it was oberin who said that tho, the mutt bitch never showed any attitude similar to that
You would think she would honour the principles of her deceased lover, rather than murdering innocent children and his brother.

I don't know why they even bothered with Dorne if they weren't going to have Arianne and were going to kill off Doran like that. Total fucking waste of time.

why? revenge toward the mountain and toward lannisters was obviously a much stronger moving force inside oberin than his respect for cute little prisorners

How do you figure? Oberyn was a man with principles. Why do you believe he would ever compromise those in his quest for vengeance?

>We don't kill little girls in Dorne
what alternative manner of punishment did he imply by this?

Revenge? He lost in a fair fight that he volunteered to participate in. There's nothing to seek vengeance for.

maybe, there's no proofs for neither of those, but oberyn is oberyn, the bitch is the bitch
why would you expect her to become oberyn 2.0 after his death? she would simply take over his legacy and interpret it from her personal pov and act accordingly
and she clearly shown that she wanted myrcella dead

>hehe my fiance lost his life against this guy but it was a fair battle, what sort of cuck would want to murder the assassin of her own lover?

>maybe, there's no proofs for neither of those, but oberyn is oberyn, the bitch is the bitch
>why would you expect her to become oberyn 2.0 after his death?
Because it was the man she supposedly loved. You would think she would understand and uphold his beliefs. Avenging him in a manner that besmirches what he stood for does not do justice to him or his memory. It's nonsensical and completely out of character as to how she was previously established. It's just poor writing.

>n-no how will I breed out my family line with dornish ethnic men now! this cant be happening.
wow what a great hero she was.

>It's nonsensical and completely out of character as to how she was previously established
she's an emotional woman who was butthurt about lannister existence since the first time she was shown on screen and that lost her lover, what kind of reaction did you expect? it was completly fitting imo, if anything it's annoying that plot armor saved jaimie, because he should have been killed too given the diplomatical crysis situation jaimie made with his little 007 exploit
if you are talking about books nvm tho, tldr

>he's an emotional woman who was butthurt about lannister existence since the first time she was shown on screen and that lost her lover, what kind of reaction did you expect?
Her to be seeking vengeance against her enemies and not children.
>it was completly fitting imo
Nope.
>if you are talking about books nvm tho, tldr
Both. In the books she's completely disinterested in pursuing vengeance. She mourns for Oberyn but believes there is nothing that can be achieved from seeking retribution. It's Oberyn's niece that seeks it.
The last three seasons of the show have been abysmally written.

you are whining that the show character is completly different from the show one then
the show character is coherent with itself, she was the one behind the threat against myrcella with the viper necklace thing so what exactly did you think she meant by that? myrcella always been on her radar

did the little girl die in dorn? no. so they didn't kill her in dorn. they killed her offshore.

>you are whining that the show character is completly different from the show one then
Right. From season to season she changes radically in a manner that is not consistent with her character. Nor is killing Myrcella a clever thing to do. She would have been of far more value alive.
>the show character is coherent with itself,
No it isn't
>she was the one behind the threat against myrcella with the viper necklace thing so what exactly did you think she meant by that?
That shit all happens in season 5 which jumps the shark from the previous season and has her character radically transform in an illogical and inconsistent manner.
>myrcella always been on her radar
Absolute horseshit.

what did she even do before oberyn's death beside being a fuckdoll? she had maybe overall a minute of screentime? her development only started with oberyn's death, she betrays and kills the wheelchair lord, kills myrcella, allies with daenerys
this is all compatible with someone being butthurt over her lover being murdered
>Absolute horseshit.
absolute denial

>what did she even do before oberyn's death beside being a fuckdoll?
She is the daughter of the Queen regent and gives the Martells a link to a powerful family. Even if there is tension between the two as a hostage or negotiation piece she represents considerable diplomatic value.
> her development only started with oberyn's death, she betrays and kills the wheelchair lord, kills myrcella, allies with daenerys
Which is all ridiculous. What kind of pants on retarded way of avenging your brother involves killing his brother and nephew. She seeks to avenge Oberyn by wiping out his entire lineage? Why is a bastard woman even being given the means to do this? Why would anyone even give her an audience, let alone the power to do such things?
>absolute denial
No. She never had any intentions to do anything to Myrcella until they dreamed it up for season 5. It's a poorly constructed piece of shitty writing. Why you bother defending it is a mystery to me. I assume you just don't want to concede you're wrong.

*avenging your lover

>rob stark decapitates that knight and marries the foreign thot leading his army to defeat
>mommy lets the only valuable hostage they had go away
>ramsey evirates that ginger giving up his value as a male heir hostage
you didnt notice that not all characters are professional diplomatics?
>Why is a bastard woman even being given the means to do this?
the bastard concept doesnt exist in dorn, why would it matter?
she took the power by killing the former lord and that was it
cersey blew up what, 20% of the capital to kill everyone in her way and no one even tried to start a riot against her getting crowned, yet a standard coupe is ununderstandable to you?
>Why you bother defending it is a mystery to me
your denial is entertaining, and your denial on your denial is even more so
your posts are all "i dont like this because of [made up deduction A, B and C]"

>>rob stark decapitates that knight and marries the foreign thot leading his army to defeat
The first part is a misguided sense of honour. The second part is supposed to be that but it was rewritten for the shows to just be Robb being stupid.
>>mommy lets the only valuable hostage they had go away
In attempt of diplomacy and misguided sense of honour.
>ramsey evirates that ginger giving up his value as a male heir hostage
He's a sadistic psychopath.
>You didnt notice that not all characters are professional diplomatics?
All these characters are doing these because of reasoning consistent with their character. Ellaria Sand dreaming up some revenge scheme that involves killing a princess and all of the lords of Dorne to somehow avenge her brother is not only out of character as far as to what she was established, it's fucking stupid.
>the bastard concept doesnt exist in dorn
Yes it does.
>why would it matter?
Because why the fuck is Dorne going to go to war on the whims of some bastard bitch who just murdered the Lord of Dorne?
>she took the power by killing the former lord and that was it
Why doesn't someone just kill her? That's how stupid that reasoning is. In a series where diplomacy and political scheming and manipulation were one of the drawcards it's now reached a point where you can just be a bastard with no titles, no wealth and no power and just kill a lord and take over. Cool.
>cersey blew up what, 20% of the capital to kill everyone in her way and no one even tried to start a riot against her getting crowned, yet a standard coupe is ununderstandable to you?
This is also dumb but at least in Cersei's favour is she was queen regent and there's no viable people to take her place or contest her as queen. Not in Westeros at least.
You have absolutely no idea about anything.

Considering Oberyn fucking cheated with poison and still lost, the point is moot that he deserved what he got.

Maario Naharis

Attached: Maario Naharis.jpg (477x318, 52K)

Beneath the stains of time...

>all you say is true but [made up delusion A, B & C], the post
everything in the show looks dumb to you, maybe you should watch something else instead of trying to be smart when you can't understand the basics of human behaviour
going out once in a while would help

And I'll accept that as your conceit of defeat.
I watch it because I once liked the show and now have to see how it ends. It pains me that it's so poorly written now and attracts idiots like yourself that are satisfied with absolute drivel.

Nice argument you fucking retard kek

totally not the same guy, thanks for the entertainment

You give me too much credit, he was much more polite than me considering just how fucking dumb your attempts at an argument were.

Attached: 467E3BD9-BD9E-4414-A50F-491E47213B61.jpg (736x241, 110K)

>111199865
>hey man i can inspect elementes
not even worth the last (You)

God I wanna sniff her soles real bad

Me too

And then they tried to make us sympathetic to this family during the Iron Island naval attack or whatever.
I mean really?

I'm not a physicist, but blood doesn't run down the middle of lips like this. They should run down the side. It's also unbelievable that both nostrils are leaking blood at the same time.

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (152x169, 60K)

>kills off the most attractive female in the show
That was when I lost the little interest I still had in this shitshow.

turn off your brain, bro

Physcisist here and you're wrong GOT was right.