People claims that American Dad is still good

>people claims that American Dad is still good
>watch a few episodes of the last couple of season
>it's even worse than modern family-guy

Attached: file.png (700x422, 408K)

have seth

>yea, galosangan

Attached: virgin guy vs american CHAD.png (640x360, 161K)

American Dad was always incredibly unfunny, though I enjoyed it when I was 12. Family Guy is actually way better than it used to be.

You obviously don't watch modern Family Guy.

when was american dad ever good?

It had it's moments didn't it? Or am I blinded by nostalgia?

What an awful opinion. American Dad had a great run for at least seven or eight seasons that relied on character based comedy and not jokeless cutaways every five seconds. Family Guy was good for the first three seasons tops.
>Family Guy is actually way better than it used to be.
Compared to when? That show has been unwatchable for over a decade now. Saying it is "better than it used to be" is just saying it is slightly less shit.

Yeah it's a shame. These shows don't know when to end. It's even happening to South Park at this point. Time to move along and support some up and coming animated comedies

i don't get this meme that gets parroted about american dad being this underrated gem or something
it's always been a shit unfunny show

you just need a little shot of b-12

rick and morty is the best animated show there is

YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE ON THAT CROSS, YOU LAZY, WINE-LOVING, BISEXUAL!

Attached: american dad christmas.jpg (1280x714, 136K)

>Anything made by Seth Mcfarlane
>Good

>rogu spanish

it was never good you retard

>sneed

it was good, very good at its peak
this season though is honestly some of the worst tv ive ever seen, EVER, i keep watching just to see how bad it going to get

I thought that booty shake part was funny

The fact that the main character is supposed to be a giant dickhead, but people who watch this show think he's supposed to be cool and they identify with him

its nostalgia, I just went back and tried watching old seasons that I used to love. its fucking terrible

American Dad is kino, /ourshow/, and there's literally nothing you can do about it

NO. FRICKIN. WAY.

Ah so basically like archer

It was never good in the first place

francneed

but archer is actually funny

American dad is not only comedy kino but that last scene in the episode when she does the monologue while she is in a coma and only Stan is in the audience is feels kino as well.

Also family guy is the last show running right now with jokes on it. Name another one