This is a black man's daughter

>This is a black man's daughter
How is this possible?

Attached: paris_jackson_jb_lacroix_wireimage.jpg (1196x900, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjxM1U9qMqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah I'd like to see the DNA results proving that.

She got blacked

I always ask this to my liberal friends and they always avoid answering and change subject

MJ had a weird mutt genetic makeup. I think his grandmother was white, his grandfather was mixed and his other grandmother was Indian. It's not too uncommon for mixed kids to look white, particularly if their black father had vitiligo to begin with (his autopsy confirmed that he did, his appearance was only exacerbated by skin bleaching).

MJ hated niggers so much, he willed not only himself, but his DNA into turning white. Truly a legendary white man!

This, he hated his piece of shit dad

we wuz white n' shiet

The Richie sisters look white too

His daughter is qt

Attached: paris-jackson-4.jpg (1800x2700, 387K)

>what is bleaching

Attached: sofia-and-nicole-richie-.jpg (1577x948, 113K)

Dude stfu. He is black and his "Wife" was white. Yet his kids are all white and look nothing alike, nor look like him or his wife. He adopted his kids and pawns them off as his own. He did this for the same reason he was "engaged" to Lisa Marie Presley: to appear straight to avoid more pedo attention.

Lots of make-up

I thought he was chemically castrated?

Looks full white

>all his kids are white

The youngest one not so much imo.

She's a massive hippy whore, so she's at least black on the inside.

She's hot but retarded

Chemically castrated means they give you drugs to stop being horny. It's not literal castration, and it's reversible once you're off the drugs.

Michael Jackson DID have vitiligo, and he concealed his outbreaks with makeup during the Off The Wall and Thriller years, which was why he always wore elaborate costumes with long sleeves and high collars and (that one-handed glove) to hide it so he only had to cover his face in pancake makeup.

In the mid/late 80s, as his condition spread, he decided to undergo medical bleaching of his skin in order to even it out with his growing pale patches, so that he didn't have to spend an hour every morning smearing himself in pancake makeup in order to not look like a leper.

Once he started with that, he became obsessed with plastic surgery to give himself "white" looking facial features because he was utterly terrified of looking like pic related.

Attached: 1415316467092_thumb.jpg (618x1023, 136K)

I don't blame him, albino black people literally don't even look human.

Attached: d04eadeb1ded8e01edd48ff23313cfa7.jpg (827x1241, 156K)

BASED Racemixing!

adoption, that's how it's possible

WHITED

Attached: 9de5590344dbf5fb478ec36412d8aa32.jpg (564x562, 45K)

Weird as fuck

well I'll be damned

Does this prove that black male and white female is the ultimate aesthetic? Wh*Tes btfo again.

Jackson wasn't fully Black.

>mfw I finally realize that the human freak he turned himself into was still a significant improvement over the alternative

Attached: 122917-Music-Michael-Jackson-Nephew-Jafaar-Sounds-Like-Him.jpg (2606x1303, 590K)

The same way this:

Attached: AP_9103200292.jpg (1962x3000, 1.61M)

Top middle and bottom middle are flyover state white in the US.

Fathered this:

Attached: MV5BMjA0ODM2MzQ2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTAxNTUxOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1437x2048, 1.21M)

youtube.com/watch?v=vjxM1U9qMqU

Attached: 1549023161694.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

What does her mother look like?

No one on this board could go through all the things MJ did

And Michael Jackson obviously had a lot more cream in his coffee than Quincy Jones did.

Attached: quincy-jones-michael-jackson-1983-e1501171723221-761x620.jpg (761x620, 126K)

Karen was truly the best gril

He got a sperm donor you idiots lol.

MJ was castrated as a kid. She's not his.

>Michael Jackson DID have vitiligo
Yeah
>his autopsy confirmed that he did
I know

Can't be a pedo without testosterone

Sometimes the white is too strong

Attached: gettyimages-105739552-594x594.jpg (512x594, 212K)

Why can't all mulattos be this cute

Attached: 1512036808930.gif (300x297, 1.57M)

Chemically castrated, it's reversible.

not biological, what's hard to understand?

Quincy Jones has about seven different examples to choose from. I think his kid with Natassja Kinski looks even less black than Rashida. She uses the same techniques The Duchess of Sussex uses to appear more white in still photos. Makeup, angling and lighting is everything.

It’s not that. He was just self hating. He wanted white kids

>albino as an example of vitiligo
genius

Are you retarded? He said he had vitiligo, got tired of spending a shitton of time on makeup and did bleachings to even out the patches, then started doing surgeries because he didn't want to look like an albino freak

She's Plessy v. Ferguson black. She's also why the US sperged out so much on the one-drop rule. Do you know how much she would have fetched at auction as a sex slave?

She is, she just further bleaches herself.

Cope lmao. He loathed being black and didn’t want his kids to be black so he got a sperm donor

what evidence is there to prove this besides what his nutjob doctor has said? mj had developed facial hair

It's not his biological daughter;
I don't know who the father is...Having said that she has weird facial features;

WHITED

She doesn't look white though. Granted, she doesn't look like a full blooded african either, but she doesn't have ..you know. European facial features.

Actually black or American "black"?

That his wife's daughter.

its called getting cucked

Attached: 1529860852759.png (817x891, 32K)

You do realize that's not his real face, right?

American black. Both parents were multiracial. One had actual native blood the other claimed Indian blood (aka pretending to be native in a time nixed kids were discriminated). I don't know about Paris, but Prince is as "white" as her and is clearly mjs son, vitiligo included.

Was he a G.I.?

>Duchess of Sussex
WTF? You mean Meghan Markle?

her real father is macaulay culkin

Attached: paris-and-mac.jpg (1500x800, 447K)

it's the teeth, genius. they have the same smile and tooth placement/shape

agreed.

Why do women destroy their beauty with tattoos?

he's literally not the father

Oh shit. I'm from Minnesota and I can kind of see it. Reminds me of a cousin.

He is, deal with it Schlomo.

They are both 20 years old in this pic.

Now, get it through your thick skull that she is NOT his daughter.

Attached: IMG_8704.png (1800x900, 3.64M)

You shouldnt have skipped biology, son

Would Michael really want his daughter being a stereotypical zen rich kid hippie?

I dno man, she screams daddy issues because of how young she was when he died.

whats her mom look like at 20?

>20 years old
>no musical talent
>probably deep throats bbc everyday
What a shame, was hoping she would be somebody not even and actresses