Endgame

>Thanos still has the Gauntlet and its gems but not the Soul Stone, making the Avengers unable to undo what Thanos has done as it would require the collective stones.
>Captain Marvel is depowered upon getting in close proximity of the Tesseract to take back what was borrowed.
>Thanos destroys Stormbreaker.
>Rocket Raccoon has Mjolnir's handle.
>Mjolnir is reformed throughout the movie but is unable to be wielded by Thor as he has grown weary and unworthy.

Attached: Avengers_Endgame_poster (1).jpg (220x326, 88K)

>"Beautiful isnt it... Rogers?" Thanos has his back to the avenger,looking down the fields of The Garden.
>Roger stands face-to-face against Thanos
>"As long as one man stands against you, Thanos, you will never be able to claim victory"
>Thanos smiles
>"Noble sentiments from one who is about to die"
>Thanos prepares his attack on Rogers
>"Ive lived my life by those sentiments..."
>Rogers dodges Thanos' attack
>"And theyre well worth dying for"
>Rogers manages to land a single punch on the Titan
>Thanos grows angrier
>"Then die you shall!"
>Thanos slaps Rogers around
>"I can do this all day" as Rogers weaves and bobs through every blow
>Thanos prepares to end this one sided battle with a single blow
>Rogers barely manages to block it with his shield which then shatters
>Thanos lands a devestating blow unto Roger's chest
>Rogers smiles as life exits his eyes.

>cut to Steve Rogers in his old soldier uniform entering a bar
>Steve is greeted by his old comrades and the howling commandos
>Steve sees a young Howard Stark and Bucky by the bar next to a woman in a red dress with her back facing Steve
Saturday 1943, The Stork Club
"Peggy?" - Steve utters as the woman in red turns around
"Youre late" an amused Peggy mutters
"I know" leaves his lips as tears starts to fall
>Steve and Peggy starts to dance with 40s song playing in the background
"I thought you didnt know how to dance?" Peggy asks
"I had a lot of time"
>Peggy rests her head on Steve's chest
"I was worried... that you'd never make it"
"I have missed you Steve" - Peggy starts to tear up
>tears starts racing on Steve's face
>They dance as people around them start to disappear, from the howling commandos, to Howard Stark, to the bar tender and finally the bar patrons around them
>Just Steve and Peggy dancing in a dark bar with a single spot light
"I have to go, Peg" Steve worriedly says
"They need me"
"I know" Peggy nods
>Peggy then disappeared leaving Steve and Bucky alone in the spotlight
>confused Steve asks Bucky
"What is this place?"
"The end of the line"
"What about the others?"
"You can still save them, -or you could stay, either way, I'm with you, Pal"
>Steve is approached by a woman in black with a veil on her head who reaches her hand to Steve
>Steve reaches for it.

Fan fiction time.

>Thor prays for the strength to be worthy again, but is answered by a vision of Odin.
>Thor asks him what he must do to stop Thanos
>Odin tells Thor "To rest." that Thor has done enough and has carried this weight on his shoulders for too long
>"It doesnt have to be you." as the vision fades.
>Thor's attention point towards Roger's body who is glowing in orange
>Thor is hit by an epiphany and reaches out his hand to call Mjolnir one last time.
>Thanos laughs at Thor's attempt to wield his mighty weapon once again but is surprised as Mjolnir does heed Thor's call is fast approaching
>Thanos is surprised as Thor does not catch Mjolnir mid air and allows it to crash at his feet.
>Thanos smiles
>"You are not worthy."
>"I know". Thor smiles back. "but he is."
>cut to Steve Rogers standing
>Thanos looks back and prepares to put down the first avenger once and for all.
>Thanos charges in just as Steve reaches for Mjolnir.
>huge explosion with lightning and shit
>asgardian chainmail armor starts to envelop Rogers as he gains the power of Thor
>Steve vs Thanos
>Steve manages to kill Thanos but falls to his knees then smiles
>Steve falls lifeless just as the Soul Stone leaves his hands
>they undo the snap

complete bullshit

try again OP

This is retarded

>Thanos grows angry
And there’s your discredit. It was made a point than he’s able maintain his calm demeanor throughout everything. Even on Titan he was just more annoyed than straight up angry

Nice, but I modified the ending to match what will actually happen
>asgardian chainmail armor starts to envelop Rogers as he gains the power of Thor
>Steve vs Thanos
>Thanos backhands steve again and shatters mjolnir
>AAAAHHHHH TONY HELP ME

Have sex

You could be a writer for Marvel OP
that isn't a compliment

Someone actually put the time and effort out of their limited time on this earth to write this awful fanfic that will get at most maybe 15 replies , and convince nobody. Let's all collectively laugh and point our fingers at this user.

HA-HA.

>>As long as one man stands against you, Thanos, you will never be able to claim victory"
Noone talks like this

N

You have read too much harry potter

lmao you took that straight from the comic

Attached: Cap-vs-Thanos2.jpg (1060x1600, 637K)

Attached: 1550860254666.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

I could see the tesseract depowering marvel happening. Like Vision, they are going to have to figure a way to nerf this ho.

Thanks for taking the time out to post the page. I'm a comicfag, but that era in particular I can do some DC stuff at best, but no stomach for Marvel.

Say hi to zods snapped neck

imagine being the dumb fuck responsible for this 'script'
ywn be a screen writer and work in hollywood

POST-CREDITS
Thanos is defeated. Nick Fury is talking to the Avengers about how there's always a new threat that's even more powerful than anything they've faced before. Its so powerful that they're going to need some serious help.

Nick Fury says, "it's time you met my friends," and out steps Deadpool and several X-Men (Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Magneto). Wolverine says something like, "well it's about time." Cut to black.

Kek

This is what we deserve.

Attached: tears.png (224x351, 74K)

Wouldnt honestly mind

I worked on the film and this is wrong. If you want some real shit, thanos dies one hour in the movie.

Yass it's about time all these white men got replaced with women and minorities!

will Cap die?

who else dies?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________sneed______________________________________________________________________

What a shitty fanfic

based

i also heard something about teletubbies joining

Cap doesn't die but tony, hawkeye, hulk, thor, and nubula die. That's what I remember from a couple of months ago. I might have missed someone with a smaller role. If you want to know the ending The film ends with cap making the only unselfish choice and it is to release the infinity stones. When this happens all the stones combine to release nemesis. Nemesis stops reality from getting destroyed and stops that dark realm from getting in. Nemesis thanks cap for releasing her and he gives him a wish to alter anything in the new timeline after it gets restored. Cap says he has a date and you see his younger self in the 1950s. You also see what happened to other heroes in a what are they now section.

fuck you, my sides

lmao this is honestly the worst fan fic I've ever read on this board

timetravel in the first hour to stop thanos from getting the power stone on zandar. The avengers use the power stone to kill thanos with a cannon. If you want to know the villains thanos is only in the first hour while Dormammu and alt tony are the villains for the rest of the movie. After thanos dies reality and the timeline gets destroyed. Alt tony us tony from the first timeline where everyone but him died to the snap and he used the gauntlet to create the mcu timeline. Alt tony gets explained in 10 minutes where his whole life is shown off like a mini movie. Alt tony wants to absorb the stones so he could be a god to rule over everyone. Ultron has a cameo for 5 minutes and he kills hawkeye. Everyone in the mcu returns in the final climax.

thanos finishes eating at a diner, gets up, and walks out. in his last ever cameo, stan lee comes along with a trash bin and dumps thanos' tray in.

classic as Paul Dano

Embarrassing. Go fuck yourself

>HEY THANOS
>YOU AND ME
>DANCE OFF

I need this!

Everyone jobs until the end when batista batista bombs Thanos

>Unpowered normie of the team killing the literal god badguy before dying himself

So we're just ripping off Final Crisis now?

Attached: batman-shoots-darkseid.jpg (1058x1620, 1.17M)

>standing over a defeated thanos, Black Widow and Cap look at each other.
>"Steve, there is one thing I have to do to after he killed so many of our friends.."
>"Yes Natasha, I understand, but I thing you are better than this."
>She says "Sorry, but I have to do this, this has to end now" as she spreads her well formed ass and brrrrrrrrraaaaaaps all over Thanos face

I thought Batman doesn't kill people?

I don't think even Batman could rationalize not putting Darkseid down when given the change considering how massive a threat to life he is.