Guinnessman

>be born with special blood snowflake
>has unique from birth
>has a special super weapon that only he can wield that gives him even more powers
>beat up guy who's a better fighter and has been a king for his whole life

How's this a positive message? It just means nothing is more important than your bloodline

Attached: Jason-Momoa-Tours-Guinness-Beer-Brewery_(1).jpg (1080x1080, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6VD4_bSJD_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i am gamerman and i hate women and minorities
i will be the savior of the white race

based

This guy fucks

are guiness pleb beers? I like them a lot and I usually order that because my tastes in blondes are pleb-tier (desperado and corona, sometimes leffe)

>Guinness

Could he have possibly picked a worse beer?

And sucks

yeah Guinness paid him the most

Yes. They're the pleb dark beer. People are just fascinated by the ball widget.

>desperado and corona, sometimes leffe

Attached: anon4.png (265x190, 5K)

Brehs he starred in SG-1 . Dude has been waiting decades for his time.

f

presently chucks

nice s o y gap momoa

pleae have less sex, you are too based f

guinness is fine but if you unironically drink corona i dont know why you're asking for advice on beers that aren't shitty urinal water

>le soiboi face
wtf i tjhough he was a chad

You don't need ball if you drink foreign extra

uh oh lads despite this unit looking better than i am it appears that he has his mouth open, that means that i can call him a soiboy even though im the one who is on Yea Forums 24/7 and has the body of a weakling fatty

oh yeah u right

Or if you just get it on tap from a decent barman instead of from a can in the first place.

>SG-1
He wishes

Attached: 1524088157272.gif (960x616, 382K)

German here. Guiness literally tastes like onions sauce and I'm not even joking. Oddly enough, only like three people I know have noticed that but it's a pretty interesting taste. I would say it's pleb beer because there are far better ones out there. Corona is piss water though, don't do that to yourself, man. You should have some shred of self-respect

Attached: 1523052417297.webm (1280x720, 241K)

He was in SG Atlantis you mong.

What the fuck, these filters are so retarded when you genuinely want to use the word S O Y

>wasting time getting to a bar with guinness tap
>gets charged 3 times the price to have the essential same thing as you can get from a can
>charged extra for some peanuts and shit you don't need
>not just get a can or bottle from every 7-eleven you walk past

>Guiness literally tastes like onions sauce and I'm not even joking

Fucking finally someone else who thinks this. that or fish-sauce if it's a bit off. Can stomach the stuff.

Did he ever played in a movie where a character performing haka wouldn't be out of context?
youtube.com/watch?v=6VD4_bSJD_4

Porters do tend to taste of coffee or liquorice.

Why are people comparing a stout to a lager or ale at all? That's retarded.

There is an argument to be made that bottled/canned tastes different compared to straight from the tap, but latter can also depend on where you're drinking because it's not like all tap distribution systems are the same.

I know what you are trying to say but tapped beer, at least here in Germany, tastes a hundred times better than canned beer, it's not even a contest

It really does! I don't know why others seem to struggle noticing that but I just think they haven't tasted the sauce or outright have a shitty sense of taste/smell

But it's not really either of those, at least not mainly. The major taste does indeed seem to be s o y-related. Guiness itself doesn't seem to have the ingredients though iirc

It's just that it's almost always available and the other blondes are shit like heineken and 1667
I never seen anything but Guiness in bars. The only other one I know of is Pelforth but never seen IRL

same here in France, drinking canned beer feels like drinking literal cancer

>bars
>not RL
get your shit together, user!
On a serious note though, I have never seen Guiness in supermarkets either but apparently, they are available at some of them in my town. Guiness is more of a niche product in Germany though (mostly bars as you said) because Germany usually drink proper beers

I only drink canned beers when I want to get wasted as fast as possible for cheap. Search "0,5 Bier Export" and you'll see one of the cheapest beers available. The quality-price ratio is pretty great

I only drink in bars, never at home so my knowledge of beers only expands to what's available in bars. What do you guys drink in Germany?

Brehs you know what I meant

That's a loaded question. The more famous ones are Krombacher, Erdinger, Bitburger, etc. but in bars, they often tend to just state the beer type. When I go out with friends who actually know their shit, I always get to know some new type of beer cause there's just so many fucking types. When it comes to types, you have stuff like Pils, Lager, Export etc.

i am right wing male, time to call this person i disagree with a discord tranny to shut this down

Because bloodline is important.
Unless you're Kylo Ren.