The Orville

what was the point of making Alara retarded?

Attached: 1551838235488.jpg (556x621, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8jU2eaYxdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So that the viewers have someone that they can relate to.

To match the actress

to provide a low point for her to grow out of

No point at all considering she's not even on the fucking show anymore.

Attached: ee1.jpg (188x272, 12K)

what's the problem, it's been nothing but hyper competent women and bumbling men since the 90s

Attached: 1551473770337.png (607x619, 473K)

They needed a reason why a member of an elitist elf race that has nothing but disdain for Union service would end up serving on a Union ship.

What's next for her career?

Attached: copper.jpg (798x1199, 163K)

I like Discovery and the Orville. AMA

Attached: E&BFrogPrince.jpg (1067x600, 430K)

Which do you like better?

Attached: alara9.jpg (1080x1080, 142K)

Dead Career with her begging Seff to bring her back into the script.

Tough choice since while Orville has more good episodes and less characters that straight up annoy me, it doesn't invoke the same drama and excitement. I'm rarely curious what's going to happen next on the Orville aside from the Kaylon two parter. So probably Discovery after this week.

AKA the Denise Crosby

guest spot on family guy then a spot on American dad

isn't she seth's gf though? I doubt there'd be much begging involved.

How have you had your brain tumor for?

former gf, she's fucking a singer now

clearly not as long as you've had yours

How old are you?

3 years.

>liking STD
>liking that guy with the fake teeth and his star trek reskin
>presuming that I'm the one with the brain tumor

Fucking knobhead

ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

So you only like large arc stories unread of a weekly contained episode? What are you doing watching Star Trek at all?

Instead*

>Alara
>FOX did not provide a reason for Sage’s departure.
>The Whoreville

Attached: 1520923759365.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>even watching either of these backstreet abortions

Attached: 1551604649936.png (594x582, 61K)

>ALARA
>Acronym for "As Low As Reasonably Achievable." It means making every reasonable effort to maintain exposures to ionizing radiation as far below the dose limits as practical.
but instead of ionizing radiation it's men of her own species

Attached: 1551477514421.jpg (750x1000, 120K)

Was getting cancelled a part of your plan?

Attached: 356748.png (1246x670, 623K)

I like them both. Favorite of all sci-fis are TOS and Voyager. Thing is, I feel like Discovery's story arch is getting more interesting than overall the episodic episodes of Orville.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: halston-sage.png (324x661, 339K)

sheboon doctor lady is really fucking annoying
also
>black family
>father nowhere to be seen
how did seth get away with it?

Star Wars over. Star Trek over. Orville is our last hope

Attached: holdoo.jpg (2700x1800, 745K)

Disney Jews will get their hands on it soon enough.

a high iq jewess

Rude!

if it gets renewed then i hope s3 has fewer moclan episodes because they're starting to resemble ds9 ferengi

Just more of a turn-on desu.

Attached: alara10.jpg (682x1024, 170K)

Attached: datarikerandworfaretheonlygoodtngcharacters.gif (200x150, 638K)

>Alara is retarded by xelayan standards
>still a genius by human standards
>humans are representative of gentiles

Attached: Horseshoe.png (1200x767, 79K)

Can we discuss the last episode? Oren sealed his fate by deciding to steal that shuttle, but assume he didn't. Had an investigation into his blowing up Krill ships been successful, would Cap be right in extraditing per orders?

Attached: 1552133087563.jpg (1422x1063, 781K)

I only watched and fapped to Alara, I have no idea what the series is about.

Yes it was a needless act of aggression. He could've escaped quietly. Understandable given his history, but still not justified.

Talla looked nice last 'sode

Also: it was a good 'sode

The dude was waging a one man war of revenge against the Krill even after the ceasefire. He wanted nothing but more death and destruction. Of course Ed would have been right to turn him over to them.

You gay

I just want to know what is up with her hair. Do they style it that way so they only have to make up one side of her head and if so, why.

>'sode
imma use that meme

his monologue about his dead wife was eerily relatable. 2 years ago it would have meant nothing to me, but after losing the most precious thing in the world it's like hearing my own thoughts being quoted by a TV show

>Alara
who?

Dumb is actually kind of hot. Not so much in a literal retard way but more in a doesn't get involved in 90% of stupid women shit kind of way.

I love Seth's tastes in women actually. One thing he doesn't suck at is casting assignment.

>that ratings dive
HAHAHAHAHA OH GOD

Who in the fuck lets a main cast actress walk away after the first season? It's like torpedoing the show.

Well, if you shit where you eat...

Then again, he knew nothing of the ceasefire. Still, he was technically an unaffiliated insurgent force.

one of us

I watch this but never really got that into it. I did like the recent two parter about the borg analog though.

It's kinda weird how the cast is all the actors and producers from American Dad though.

Attached: 4L_7qw2GNui.jpg (817x1222, 220K)

In the past Ed has always taken the leave no man behind approach and been willing to skirt union rules to do it. In this case I don't think that would have mattered. He wouldn't have just been been disobeying his direct superiors, or putting Earth at risk, it would have been the whole union. That is some serious pressure to comply.

how can one jewess be so fucking fine?

1) There was a ceasefire
2) He wasn't escaping the prison camp, he was actively seeking Krill ships to explode.
Ed would have tried to get the Krill to accept sending him to a Union prison but if his superiors didn't accept that (and the Krill probably wouldn't have), he would have turned him over.

Based. Orville is for nostalgiafags. Discovery is for zoomers

Blacked

god i hope so, i'd never nut to anything else for the rest of my life.

>2) He wasn't escaping the prison camp, he was actively seeking Krill ships to explode.
This was the most damaging fact. If he had escaped the camp and fled back to Union space and reported his existence to them he woulda been fine. But no, he escapes, fucks around in space long enough to find another alien that hates the Krill and starts his quest for vengeance. He only fled back to Union space when he was out of torpedoes and needed their help.

>tfw the zipper jacket worked

Attached: malark.jpg (400x259, 66K)

IMAGINE THE SMELL

Attached: 1547911070131.jpg (1000x966, 94K)

>tfw Dann-sempai acknowledges you
Where were you when Talla officially surpassed Alara.

Attached: Talla smile.gif (325x366, 3.48M)

Attached: Anon-chan, tell me about your sexual organs.png (1280x720, 1015K)

Is his head getting bigger? I swear it's getting bigger.

Too many cupcakes.

Attached: Dann cupcake.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

youtube.com/watch?v=j8jU2eaYxdA
That's gonna be a yikes from me.

Attached: Ed.jpg (720x404, 60K)

based

why bring this up? isn't she gone from the show?

You know we can talk about stuff from before last week you brain-dead zoomer.

Attached: Soyboy Brainlet.png (398x428, 114K)

she is. now it is just seething.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I want Teleya back now, goddamnit! Its the perfect time what with the alliance against the Kaylon.

Attached: Cute Krill.png (1280x720, 731K)

Hey Faggots,
My name is Gordon, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the Union Point football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked simulated Xelayans"? I also fly hundreds of light years a week, and have a banging hot First Officer (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch"

Attached: Gordon cash.png (726x753, 1.2M)

It was an attempt to make the character more nuanced. And to show how different the alien species of the Orville are.