Who will play this sick, twisted, demented fuck in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play this sick, twisted, demented fuck in the inevitable biopic?

Attached: General Wesley Clark.jpg (800x1120, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_III
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some Jude

Quick rundown?

read the first sentence of the "Early Life" section of his wiki page

Beyond based

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_III

>On June 12, 1999, next day after the end of the Kosovo War some 250 of Russian peacekeeping troops occupied the Pristina International Airport ahead of the arrival of NATO troops and were to secure the arrival of reinforcements over the air. American NATO Supreme Allied Commander Europe General Wesley Clark ordered to use force against the Russians.[50] Mike Jackson, British Army general who contacted the Russians during the incident, refused to enforce Clark's orders, famously telling him "I'm not going to start the Third World War for you."[51] Captain James Blunt, the lead officer at the front of the Nato column in the direct armed stand-off against the Russians, received the "Destroy!" orders from Clark over the radio, but he folowed Jackson's orders to encircle the airfield instead and later told in an interview that even without Jackson's intervention he'd have refused to follow Clark's order. [52]

Damn, that's an angry jew.

Dude is an unhinged nutcase.

>Jewish
>DMC candidate
>wanted to start WW3 against russians
Color me surprised

You know which James Blunt that was dont you?

Attached: James_Blunt.jpg (1685x2141, 1.34M)

What the fuck was his problem?

kek

he was a tank commander during the conflict leading the column to pristina

Dude needed back to back wars he was running low on blood and needed an urgent supply

>when u want to kill white people so bad even the anglos go "woah take it easy"
impressive

What is wrong with Americans

Attached: Capture.jpg (1148x115, 53K)

I don't even know man. I don't think it can be described with words sometimes.

>Russians
>White people

As if it wasn't already obvious that this thread isn't Russian propaganda

simply epic my dude

holy shit

They're pretty fucking far from white, but still a lot closer than the average burger.

Muh military! Muh loyalty! Muh honor and respect!

Reminds me of all the rednecks during Vietnam who got so pissed at hippies spitting on returning veterans that they turned around and mailed death threats to any soldier who publicly spoke out against the war or reported war crimes

General Clark makes me think of the movie Dr Strange Love

Goodbye my lover.

Beautiful!

Attached: 1550692902864.jpg (396x385, 38K)

Continual butthurt over NATO's intervention in Yugoslavia is #1 on the list of things that only Russians care enough to make posts about.

Its one thing to sway opinion about American policy in Syria and Venezuela, where there's actual stuff happening. Shit like this is just ax grinding.

it's serbs who care about that. although serbs think they are/wish they were russians so maybe it's moot

Absolutely based.

Attached: Silmien välliin, silmien välliin, silmien välliin ryssää juu!.gif (240x180, 2.92M)

I don't give a shit about Yugoslavia. You saying Russians weren't white just gave me an excuse to remind you that you aren't either, Juan.

based fat boomer mutt

>YEAH KILLEM
Why are they so bloodthirsty?

Attached: 1528676087442 (2).png (1528x1184, 53K)

But seriously, we have to make sure Democratic Party loses 2020 election or else there will be WW3 with Russia