Is capeshit undefeatable?

is capeshit undefeatable?

Attached: 1536697035912.png (1000x1000, 148K)

its not a competition

I kind of get the feel that half the audience is going to jump ship after Endgame.

im getting really tired of all this capeshit, and i mean the movies, this shit is just really bad, what happened to good movies, movies that did not treat everything like politics?

i remember watching se7en the night it opened and nobody was fucking brad pitt was working with morgan freeman a black man, fuck this manufactured shit.

Attached: 1404582414923.jpg (400x386, 37K)

I know I am. It was fun when I was a preteen but at this point I just want to see Cap and Iron Man and them all have a real send off and get on with my life.

Until they give them train cars full of money per film to appear again

Give it a few years. It'll fizzle out

yes. after wolverine in japan or what the fuck was the title i believed that it'll be over soon. since then all that avengers shit and whatnot happened. its over for patricians

Look at it this way, franchises gonna' franchise. Weird fast and furious street racers have turned into world saving James Bondos, Old expendable roid actors are going to expend over and over again. Capes, well, you get it.

But you don't have to eat at McDonalds or BK. There are better restaurants.

Can't you just not watch them and ignore capeshit discussion?

stop reading /pol/

I honestly think they're running out of actors.

They've gone through pretty much all of the B list actors, some A list actors, and have used some uknowns. At this point they're going to have to rely on lots of unknowns, which I don't think will have the same quality outcomes.

the problem with capeshit is not politics dumbo. actually they have pretty tame politics compared to most movies, except for black panther and now captain marvel

>But you don't have to eat at McDonalds or BK. There are better restaurants.

this, nobody i forcing you to watch capeshit, there are heaps of other films made, not to mention to vast collection of already released films that are a couple of clicks away

Then don't watch them, crybaby.

Snyder is the only one who has successfully pulled off capekino since leterrier's the incredible hulk
this fact is irrefutible

Brother you are projecting your political views on fucking capeshit.

You spend too much time on this site.

Ironically, Snyder was the only one with the power to destroy capeshit as a genre.

Attached: Snyder.gif (480x270, 1.21M)

you autists talk about it, its amazing how for people who think they are not npc's, you cant be bothered to come to a simple psychological conclusion that if you don't ignore something than it exists

Thats what they said a few years ago.
And yet almost the whole catalogue is full with nothing but capeshit

Yes. I mean look at the fucking counterculture here. Not to reject capeshit but support another form of capeshit by a less successful but still extremely successful movie franchise.

Weebshit is just capeshit folded 1000 times, they all need the gas.