There is something weird going on (captain marvel)

Got back from my theater job where I'm a ticket jockey. Out of boredom I started recording how many tickets we sold for Captain Marvel (pic).
We didn't sell that many, but I did notice at one point we were listed as 'sold out' for a certain time. Despite only recording 50 customers.
Afterwards I had a friend go check the the theater and there was only 50 people in the theater. Despite having 272 seats. The theater was literally 1/6 full and we weren't selling anymore tickets. WTF?

Attached: IMG_20190310_002159.jpg (4608x3456, 3.31M)

Attached: 010101010101101AHAHAHAHAHAAH.jpg (184x274, 7K)

I hope this post was worth it OP...

Maybe they inflate numbers?

What?

larping is fun, i get it mate. especially on the funnest board and doubly so when it comes to conspiracies about the marvel universe. we're all having fun. finna be slaw and what not

gods work mate

S
H A V E
X

Attached: 003.png (1280x720, 308K)

>35 hashmarks
>"30"
I'm fucking embarrassed for you

Have shx?

>funnest board

Attached: 1446637169548.gif (200x250, 737K)

It's all a lie. Captain Marvel and Leaving Neverland, all of it is bullshit. The jews are really amped up for some reason, must be some event on their bullshit calendar.

shavex?

That’s awesome, so someone is actively buying those tickets to keep you all in a job and the theatre open.

The only way to really tell if a movie like this made it, is if it has sequels.

You got 5:35 wrong, bro. Your only got 30 when you marked off 35.

>The theater was literally 1/6 full and we weren't selling anymore tickets. WTF?

It's a pretty well known fact that in order to boost the visible sales figures for their product, big production companies will buy up millions of dollars worth of tickets to their own films. This isn't news.

Yeah, theaters like to pull that shit online. They like to pretend like a showing close to the time is "nearly" sold out just to hopefully sell more tickets by someone who feels "lucky" that they caught the last tickets.
This happened to me once, and I only caught it because I went back and checked. When I looked a second time after buying my tickets, MAGICALLY a few more seats were available. What a surprise! I cancelled my tickets and just went out to dinner instead.

Is there any proof? That seem retarded.

I've seen it happen at my local theater a couple times.
It was probably a birthday party or special event.
If you ask nicely enough and set it up ahead of schedule (and wave a wad of cash around), you can often talk the manager into "private" viewings.
If a movie isn't selling that well, usually the management will be fine with it. Money is money

Attached: shrugs.jpg (500x682, 53K)

vaginal penetration now validates a person?

Fake and gay

>Disney buying up tickets to make it seem as though theaters are full
>Rotten Tomatoes changing their site and deleting tens of thousands of negative reviews while leaving the spam false five star reviews up
>Media shilling and panicking in a frenzy of damage control and violently attacking anyone who says anything negative about the movie
>Reddit removing negative threads and hiding negative comments

Yet still the truth marches forward. Still, in the end Truth Will Out.

Bump. Based autism

>FINNA BE SLAW

Personally I enjoyed watching the """journalists""" tripping over themselves to not be the first one to say it sucked, but also not wanting to be on the wrong side of the fence if everyone ended up hating it
The verbal gymnastics have been fucking amazing

Attached: 1446519623321.png (900x702, 378K)

wouldnt everyone realize it was bs when they got to the theater and it wasnt packed? seems like a really shortsighted ploy

i'm really upset that the angle of the line you use to tie off your tally marks isn't consistent

This is obviously a larp but we all understand ticket sales and Tv ratings are fake numbers promulgated by "you know who"

Holy crap, user. It must be this guy’s conspiracy YO !!! (笑´・艸・)

Attached: D859CEBC-C092-409E-8AC2-C5E488A2F83E.jpg (196x257, 7K)

of course you retarded incel

Yeah, the whole 'they bought tickets' thing seems fake.
But then there is the obvious rotten tomatoes shenangans so... who knows... maybe we have always been at war with east asia.