Why is the Left embracing Islam?

Why is the Left embracing Islam?

Attached: 5E98E7BF-0B73-45E8-A669-B161823C2251.jpg (1440x2479, 494K)

Oops, wrong board delet this

What are some movies that feature women in bikinis?

Feminism can't make decisions, much like the woman that comprise it.

>decriminalized intentionally infecting someone with aids
what? why? that's like decriminalizing shooting someone in a hospital

Like an HOA run by old people with nothing else in their lives, they grab at any bit of power and wield it in the pettiest manner possible.

Clearly you have never been to /pol/; you have no idea how bad things really are.

Nah this is the right board, I see these kinds of threads up every day

It still a crime. It just isn't as high a crime as it was. It was a felony and now it's a misdemeanor.

Is /pol/ filled with mass disinformation as well?

>Islam

10 bucks says it was some fat soccer mom who whined about it.

You wouldn't be wrong. Apparently it's only the location in Napa County that will close.

Attached: jussie justice.png (2452x1178, 1.73M)

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

>Why is the Left embracing Islam?
Because they will embrace anything that straight white males dislike.

Attached: BLK-CHCH-Choir.jpg (2000x1000, 340K)

>Judge:
"lol sorry he gave you AIDS bro but don't worry I slapped a sick $50 fine on him"

California actually did make knowingly spreading HIV to people legal. Look it up dumbass.

asian gangster run a fuck load of these""" coffee shops""" just another way to clean money

Because deep down they want the same family values the right wants (moms stay at home to watch the kids, Dad is the backbone of the family, etc).

But they’ve rallied against that for over 50 years. They’re to proud to admit they were wrong.

However, supporting Islam gives them an excuse to let that same dynamic back, and reviving the American Dream.

I did you dumb shit. I'm not some /pol/yard that spouts every bullshit statement he reads from Twitter.

Is your butt full of pozed cum. Don't answer, it's rhetorical

Why do conservatives support Israel than?

I'll take a brappaccino, t-thanks. Extra brap, please

Attached: 94lf72jywxnv.jpg (1080x1349, 155K)

>muh shit that happened in my great grandfathers lifetime should still be applicable today
lil nigga learned his lesson, he aint whistlin at no white ladies anymore!

Because 99% of leftists are motivated by hatred of white people, no matter what they claim.

Ironic when I see you /pol/faggots going on about "muh islam is le only cure for the west"

>Paul Manafort, who committed treason
oh no no no no

I as a straight white male dislike other straight white males

Is there a reason not to hate white people?

Why does /pol/ think they can post stuff like this and then also whine about "the /pol/ boogyman" when people tell them to fuck off? Do you actually think people are that dumb?

Soooo many. But The Bikini Carwash Company is my favorite.

Nice strawman, now explain why the left loves islam so much.

>/pol/ is one person

but majority of the leftist are wytpipo

Fuck off tranny incel, or trancel as I like to call you

I think they deserve plenty of hate. Continuously feeding blacks and taking care of them has caused their population to explode to billions. That's incredibly stupid and a good reason to hate on whites. It's going to take a lot of effort on the part of the Chinese to get rid of all those leeches after the fall of the west.

/pol/ uses "rules for radicals" so they're fine with gaslighting the fuck out of people if it serves their ends. Even if it's obvious nothing they have to say has much to do with objective reality or fact.

They're literally postmodernists.

I’ve been saying that for years.

Islam will destroy the outrageous attitude the left has been pushing, and I can’t wait.

I’m all for allowing Muslim immigrants in because of this.

But an HOA has actual power that can and will ruin lives because you happened to park your car "too loudly". FUCK DEBORA

So you have Yea Forums and /pol/ open. Show us your tabs. I want to see if you're into any fag shit.

There is not such thing as /pol/ raids on Yea Forums. This is just now the current Yea Forums culture, and if you don't like it, you can always go back to plebbit.

i bet some fat ugly cunt went in there, got triggered by the sight of someone whose body isn't repulsive, and demanded it be shut down

Attached: 1542472969753.jpg (500x500, 66K)

>state
>city council
fucking politically illiterate morons

Because of Christian Zionists

I would unironically support the Islamification of America at this point.

>ruin lives
Uhh, how exactly? Its not a fucking felony.

because they hate arabs and muslims

>There is not such thing as /pol/ raids on Yea Forums. This is just now the current Yea Forums culture, and if you don't like it, you can always go back to plebbit.
>now the current Yea Forums culture
So you admit that /pol/ culture was not the original Yea Forums culture? /pol/ culture came from reddit.

/pol/ are the ones who came from reddit, not the people complaining about /pol/ were here long before /pol/. Go back.

>women need the sexualy liberated
>a more beautiful women than me is exercising her sexual liberty
>this cannot be allowed

womens everyone

Attached: 1298827766063.jpg (814x500, 50K)

Supposed to have something to do with the end of the world or something in the Bible

Yea Forums has the same culture as /pol/ now, deal with it. Yea Forums started as an anime weeb board, we made it better.

>64 years
that would be hilarious

>So you admit that /pol/ culture was not the original Yea Forums culture?
Sure, but that's meaningless. Yea Forums evolved over time and /pol/'s influence grew over the years.
> Yea Forums culture? /pol/ culture came from reddit.
Yeah, that's retarded bro.

>we made it better
so you admit to being a newfag

go back

The original Yea Forums culture was CP and animal mutilation. Don't pine for that.

"the left" doesn't love islam more than they love pajeets or mexicans just multi-culti
cope
You really don't know how exagerated you sound
/thread

Why is the right against local control?

Fast Times at Boomer High

/pol/ culture is literally lebbit as fuck

You have to go back

Attached: 1508289750696.jpg (1902x1590, 277K)

It can be this. The Christain prophecies about the end times require a Jewish people group or nation to exist in Israel. The idea that one has suddenly popped up after 2000 years is pretty exciting to some Christians.

It can also just be based on verses like Gen 12:3 which many Christians interpret to mean that the United States will be blessed by God if they support the descendants of Abraham.

>That feel when the feds won't let you buy tea with piss in it

Attached: Dz9BnDAXQAAg4Vb.jpg (686x757, 75K)

Baywatch: The Movie starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Based.

you got nothing on me son

Attached: 13474586359.jpg (1920x1040, 274K)

And catching cat abusers

Fake news

The Scofield Reference Bible.

>been here for 4 years
>newfag
nah, I've done my time. We've come into Yea Forums and been a part of it for so long that we are the defacto populace now. Hell, most of the fame this board has is due to actions that we took. Cheers tho.

strong finger 2bh

It's like the 80s/90s with moral majority, except this time it is the left.

>been here only 4 years
>not a newfag
Go back there.

>Islam will destroy the outrageous attitude the left has been pushing, and I can’t wait.
no it won't. You'll end-up with a bunch of inbred, 85IQ shitskins doing drugs, drinking alcohol and having degenerate sex.

I want to fuck her

>4 years
>thinks he's been here long

Attached: 1323545109267.gif (396x186, 1.91M)

>her

>fame of 4channel is a good thing
wow you're totally not showing how you're from reddit at all

How does it feel to be a pathetic weeb? We made what you started and made it useful and effective to the world around it. Maybe you should learn a lesson from it and make a difference yourself.

>it's the brappuccino place people have been posting

The Stepfather

You mean the fact they don't really follow it. Jesus said feed the hungry and reed the sick, but fuck that am I right.

>>been here for 4 years
Your average /pol/tard, everyone.