Any films that expose Wh*toids as shameless culture thieves?

any films that expose Wh*toids as shameless culture thieves?

Attached: 1552132415206.jpg (776x1200, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo59LlkTDe4
youtube.com/watch?v=TQj5r39ItDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: m.jpg (700x700, 80K)

Non whites who make stuff like this have a perpetual inferiority complex, knowing forever that their inferior races and cultures will never reach the heights of white society. So the white master lives in their heads, rent free, forever.

Attached: cake.jpg (720x405, 54K)

Around blacks never relax. Especially when 13/50.

Also film and television

Non whites only want to live in white nations, never their own.

>his mom let him have caprisun
he has nothing to complain about

wh*tes dont have much longer. the Asian Chad will soon be #1

Attached: ac.jpg (625x960, 59K)

utterly based

This, imagine being mad others like your culture's dishes

Nobody fucking says "this tastes authentic". What the fuck are they on?

it's sad this guy had to work this hard to even be considered on the level of a 5/10 white guy or a 6/10 black guy.

Is this some sort of cuck thing?

what does he see when he looks at these fine people, anons?

Attached: they-live.jpg (850x505, 312K)

I brought homemade egg rolls and fried rice for school lunch and even my red neck friends in elementary knew that was good. Dont know where the artist in OPs pic lived to experience that. Possibly made up.

>Possibly made up
>Possibly

can his 4 inch dick (the national average of Koreans) even make it passed his quads? lmfao

No glasses needed.

Attached: 1552194220040.jpg (252x258, 24K)

>move to different nation en masse
>get mad when your culture starts to become somewhat popular

>implying southern Europe didn't invent good food
Fuck off retard, without Columbus you monkeys would still be eating each other.

I don't get it.

why don't he cook his own ethnic food?

Oh gosh, we are so lame! Am I right my fellow oppressors???

You're right. I was being way too naive.

This is the difference between thinking a crime is being committed because you're a retard and just knowingly making up that crime happened.

>children are picky eaters and don't appreciate new tastes

WOW I HATE WHITE PEOPLE NOW

Filipino food is gross though. Now the Korean kids always had good food.

the era of the Asian Bull is only beginning. China becoming the #1 superpower is inevitable while wh*tes continue to genocide themselves

Attached: tswift.jpg (612x612, 111K)

>change your shitty insect paste to the point that humans don't mind eating it
>this isn't innovation
also chinks love american chinese food and indians love britbong curries

I'll be laughing in my grave when white people are gone and the monkeys that take over destroy everything they've built in less than a decade.
Enjoy getting ruled by soulless insectoids

if a person of another culture can use something from your culture, but make it better, blame yourself not others

>people eating flip food

Kids don’t like different food

white flight was a very specific thing. There was a jewish suburban developer who made white-only developments caled Levittowns. He even wouldn't let Jewish people move in. He did this because he knew he could make a lot of money off these things. And he did for a while. White people were moving out of cities en masse to these white-only neighborhoods. That was white flight.

When a couple of black people moved into one town it became this national news event. Whites came from all over to fuck with them. Rocks were thrown through their windows. Music was played in front of their house at all hours. They were harassed if they tried to leave. They were threatened with bombs and stuff too. The police had to come out to protect them at times but ultimately couldn't hold back the sheer amount of white people pouring into this neighborhood just to fuck with one black family that did nothing but move in. Eventually the towns were outlawed. Bill O'Reilly actually grew up in one.

But that's not a story /pol/faggots would tell you.

Are they both standing up in that pic? lmao

I just came home from dubai and all the greek restaurants there are run by filipinos. I guess filipinos are the greatest culture thieves now.

>Mexicans are Spanish rape babies
>good food
>Filipinos are also Spanish rape babies
>garbage food
What went wrong (besides the fact that the Spanish bred with natives instead of genociding them, cursing us with not one but two worthless brown subhuman races)?

China is literally slowing down in growth and other developing economic powers are taking over production.
Many chinese funded builds here are folding now because the chinks simply don't have the cash they were expecting.

>Going to a restaraunt to enjoy your culture
What a fucking cuck.

what's wrong with any of that tho

better yet
>upset the white restaurant isn't going to feed you your own cuisine

thats the most faggot strawman ive seen in ages

the artist fails to remember that those white hipster are exclusevely on his side of the political spectrum

Damn...deez white peepo...growing as people...and supporting local restaurants...dey be demons

Greater spanish influence + better ingredients available

Why would you choose to move in if you were black though?

he is right
yuppies do fuck up foreign cuisine a lot of the time. despite claiming how much they love it, they usually only like it when completely changed to fit their tastes
however, its doubtful the people who HATED foreign cuisine as a kid are the same people who are annoying about it today

this isn't even his most baity comics, everyone hates hipsters

lol pretty sure I’d one bomb the cunt

Imagine harboring this much resentment from your childhood.

what are some popular flip foods? I don't think i've ever seen a single flip restaurant or dish in my entire life. is this just some hipster thing? we have pho, korean, chinese, japanese, indian, middle-eastern, etc.

it's filipino trash cuisine have you seen how those people look. i can name 15 different kinds of cultural foods I'd rather eat off the top of my head right now than filipino shit.

Attached: this triggers all men.png (510x1572, 826K)

The kid in the comic is Filipino they aren’t Asian

kek, you guys are literally the male equivalent of these butthurt roasties

Attached: 1406701435061.jpg (1000x2876, 657K)

>Mexican food
>Good

Spoiled meat disguised with chillis is good now? Let me tell you how I know you’re a nigger.

>THEN
>they don't like my food and it makes me ANGRY
>NOW
>they like my food and it makes me ANGRY
What a cunt.

if i recall correctly the jewish guy who invented them wasn't doing the selling for every single neighborhood. it was one of his subordinates who was just treating it like a normal place. the black people was just looking for somewhere to live and the lady sold the house to them, not thinking about what kind of place it was. she was called a traitor for letting black people in the levittown.

Taylor Swift has fucked an absurd amount of guys. I don't know why /pol/ loves that cock sleeve so much.

Also the Han Chinese and the Han Chinese only will be standing on top of the mountain. There will be no Asian comradery. All non-Han will submit.

mirin hard whats his cycle

i always did hate people who prefer going to Panda Express over local Chinese restaurants

One of the best meals I’ve had was some pork dish in the Philippines with green hot peppers.
But it was literally the same as any other SE Asian cuisine

Except it's literally a fact chinks have the smallest dicks on the planet.

Is that MJ's daughter

Why are whiteoids so shallow and arrogang, is it the lack of melanin that makes them unable of introspection?

Attached: file.png (1800x1800, 3.23M)

These gooks have girly faces. Mongolian BVLLS are where the fun is at

Attached: pp.png (1030x1567, 2.02M)

>i'm not butthurt, it's just a fact!
haahhahahahahahahahahah mega butthurt

that flat faced insectoid is ugly though lol

good thing all of them are "han" then

Attached: 1550566873325.png (800x1672, 209K)

LMAO CHINKS BTFO!

This is the most ironic image I have seen in a while. Filipino "cuisine" is borrowed heavily from Spain, China, the US. Jollibee, they're most favorite brand of fast food, is mostly fried chicken and nasty sandwiches.

Panda Express has incredible orange chicken. There's a local Chinese place I usually go to for Chinese food but every once in awhile I go to Panda Express for their orange chicken and broccoli beef.

Attached: this triggers all men 2.png (928x2244, 1.25M)

based

Caucasians assimilate and perfect everything they find and mock the rest and throw into the dustbin of history

Attached: white liberals dumb down.jpg (958x1180, 154K)

>made for post partum stress center

Attached: 1529470742105.png (1055x365, 749K)

>haahhahahahahahahahahah
You can tell how badly someone has been gotten to when they start typing like this. Also pic related.

Attached: penis-size-world-_vgae.jpg (600x794, 56K)

I hate panda express, but my problem with local chinese restaurants is they're impossible to tell if they're going to be good from the way they look. The greasy spoon types are sometimes just as shit as they look and the expensive red velvet everywhere ones are more often than not overcompensating. Unless it's a proven restaurant, I'd rather just not each chinese.

>heights of white society
LMAO

These are self reported though, how much can you trust the data?

this is a white country, don't come here if you don't respect the boss, fuckface

Seething.

>I'm not butthurt, let me just download a condom sizing chart off google to show how not butthurt I am
I'm not even asian, you're just a butthurt fat fuck and it's obvious.

COPE

That makes it fucking 10x worse if Koreans are self reporting 3 inch dicks they must be even smaller than that.

Who's this guy? Asking for a friend.

He's attractive but only in a twink way. I don't think I've seen a conventionally attractive 'masculine' Asian.
She's cute and has great legs. Looks a bit flat though.

Both are 8/10 minimum but also definitely not the average for Asians

but you've all adopted OUR culture

Attached: 1453343679573.jpg (365x525, 132K)

Oh boy do I want to eat authentic Chinese raw frog heart from still squirming animal. Boy do I love authentic cultural food because I’m so white.

Stupid imigrants complain instead of moving back to their shitholes.

asian food is the gayest food on the planet. only mongolians and other steppechads know how to eat properly

Attached: 1549173414833.jpg (776x1200, 247K)

This would have happened no matter the race of the guy. It happens every time a tittystreamer reveals she has a bf/husband.

I'd be angry too if I had a four inch dick mate. Chin up you can always download pictures of other men and spam them here incessantly that should make up for it.

unfortunately this

Adobo is some bootlegged Spanish shit, Pancit came from Chinese immigrants etc.

Nice computer you typed that on ya nigger

it usually is a mixed bag but thats i never got food poisoning from chinese but thats just me. although in ever fuck with the buffets
its weird though, one of the best chinese places i've eaten looked like a front for a drug house

This. Mongolians are the only based Asians

That's a reason to question the larger results, not the smaller findings.

I remember watching that React youtube show, the one where young generation asians taste test american chinese food like panda express and shit, and than they have old asians taste test the same thing. All the young generation were snobby as shit to the food calling it gross and totally not real asian food while the old people said everything was delicious and ate it all up what was put in front of them. Young asians have no idea about their culture and their only saving grace is to act like snobs to fit in.

Luckily they're both the same thing, the only difference is degree.

I didn't even post the original picture. Stay seething fatty.

>He's attractive but only in a twink way. I don't think I've seen a conventionally attractive 'masculine' Asian.

Attached: 1494503346963.png (800x640, 710K)

Why are hapas so mentally deranged?

Attached: 1549173052178.jpg (776x1200, 279K)

He's right though

pinoys are gross

Based. Redpilled. High IQ.
The Golden Age is the future.

wait, I remember this now. this is from that one crazy, just inhumanly insecure hapa isn't it?

what the fuck is wrong with those guys anyway? any time you see a white+asian couple, the comments section always has hapas ranting about how evil they are for having kids and exposing them to the suffering of being born half white/half asian

>i-im not a-angry u-u r d-d angry o-one!
Yawn.

that's totally not to scale. 7.1-5.7 = 1.4. But 4.6 to 5 is .4 and that distance is over half or the distance between 7.1 and 5.7. And you're telling me that no average anywhere is within 6" range? 3.8" is over half of 7.1" but look how far down it is on the line. It's almost like someone designed this to exacerbate the size differences.

explain detroit then

explain blockbusting then.

Nigger. Crime. Rates.

Why does he wear the mask!?

>spice shit
I like spicy food once in a while but those people put peppers in most of their foods. They're almost as retarded as hungarians with their paprika.

I kinda am hoping there is another panel where he bangs her.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to cope you fat fuck. Lose weight.

holy fuck and some shitposters dare to call /pol for victim complex

>what the fuck is wrong with those guys anyway?
white people do to them what black people do to white people. Yea Forums is obsessed with black cocks because "muh dick" shit. So asians are naturally the same way because white people are "muh dick" to them.

There was an actually run by chinese restaurant in my city but it was shut down because they caught them hunting pigeons

kek

Stay seething my 4 inch friend.

Is there a picture of top without the mask? As someone who sees a lot of swimmers, muscle mass/tone isn't a huge deal when it comes to masculinity. Square jaw and 'rough' features are much more important to it IMO.

The guy on the bottom is neither a twink nor conventionally attractive.

It was a really fruity pepper though and greatly impacted the flavor instead of gay “DUDE SPICY”

Attached: EDDC8084-97F8-4558-B4BB-1067D9FEEB3E.jpg (500x375, 109K)

the young people have been Pavloved to enjoy their family's chiense food
but the older generation never had food

>BTFOs liberals, conservatives, and centrists
Based chink pissing everyone off

Attached: 1549172910542.jpg (1100x1700, 455K)

Why let black people move in and ruin it? That's like leaving one of your house's windows broken. Things just go downhill from there.

>asian bull
t. r/aznmasculinity

Fat fuck

SO true

It's not just white people it's everyone. Asians are well known for packing tiny dicks and every other race laughs at them for it.

Honestly this

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo59LlkTDe4

This is some quality seething right here.

Looks pretty masculine to me

Attached: CDCF977B-2F36-471B-9178-4128483A7018.jpg (932x1164, 114K)

So no matter what, white people are raciss?

ok now this is epic

Based Asian ripping on white liberals

>white people act like niggers to stop niggers form acting like niggers
>when there are no niggers rich white people treat poor people like niggers and clutch pearls over crime rates too as evident in US history before slavery, and much of european history
>it's all some group of faggots being dickheads to people because MUH ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS
I'll be so glad when this species goes extinct in 200 years. Literally God's mistake.

desu this is the shit you think about every day as a parent, keeps the species going.

Haha yeah that's how it goes

This one is pure delusion.

Attached: file-20181119-76150-fqpfq3[1].0&q=45&auto=format&w=754&fit=clip.jpg (754x517, 44K)

If that helps you sleep at night my seething 4 inch pal.

Me on the right barely off frame just chilling both times.

Is he trying to flip the "they all look the same" thing or his he just a bad artist that can only draw one face?

Attached: 1549172147661.jpg (776x1199, 212K)

This comic is pretty funny because the author refuses to acknowledge that flips actually do tacky shit like add mayo and American cheese to stuff. Sums up flip cuisine in general: nothing goes together well, flavors always unbalanced. This is why flip food is not and never will be a “big thing” anywhere.

Yeah I'll give you that one then. There's still something a little bit off to me (cheek looks a little thin/shrunken?) but it's probably just the angle.

this, i don't know /pol/ has a problem with him

east asians, unlike the domesticated baizuo, are acutely aware of ingroup preferences and how people can be labeled as outgroup for very small differences (see the "colorism" debate about Will Smith playing as the Williams' sister's father)

Left eating the left like usual.

literally th3 exact opposite

What is this, backwards day?

THINK ABOUT THE CARTOONS

Is it even possible to whitewash ryuk?

This has got to be satire.
No way in hell someone is this fucking retarded.

>crime is good
thanks, I forgot why whites rule the world for a second there

Doesn't memeing about racial penis size kind of bite you in the ass, if you're white? There are no prizes for second place.

Why the fuck is Light on there?

I read this in manga order and didn't understand it.

Why do ripped Asian males make you white boys so insecure?

Attached: 0b9e2e27d972920585c9a575e2d5a5e4.jpg (429x700, 28K)

don't treat cultures as novelties and you're cool

he needs to take the neckpill

"Hi. I'm Asian. I have an entire fucking continent to myself that's doing well economically (in fact, better than the West) where I'm free to discriminate against racial minorities and even send Muslims to camps where they are forced to eat bacon (meanwhile you'd get jailed for putting bacon anywhere near a Muslim person in the West), but when I leave that continent and go to, say, America, I still make way more money on average than my white counterparts. Now let me complain about being 'discriminated' against because some kid in the third grade said my dog meat smelled bad."

Attached: Snoop-Dog-south-korea-blackface.jpg (800x532, 233K)

>that one crazy, just inhumanly insecure hapa isn't it?
eurasiantiger's artstyle isn't that good

>avatar made by two whute guys
>jesus is black
epic

I love discussing film and television here on Yea Forums.
On a completely unrelated note, I would like to take a moment to commend the mods of Yea Forums for they fantastic job that they consistently do.
Thanks, mods! Keep up the great work!

>whitewashing a demon

lol wut

He was played by a white male (Willem Dafoe). If they wanted to keep it authentic they should have hired an actual God of Death to do the role.

same as Ryuk, because of the Netflix Death note movie

I can't even fathom how much of a pleb you'd have to be and how narrow your culture pool is if you jump straight from anime to jesus without anything in between.

Attached: 1475978079661.jpg (960x849, 191K)

>a shot of wine
gee, thanks jesus

Goku is an alien tho

>make up words i didn't say
but god forbid someone call you a nazi, right?

They do it not because they feel discriminated against, they do it in the hopes to get benefits.
The west likes to reward weakness and faggotry after all

Dude you literally get medals and shit for coming in second place.

asians don't make anyone insecure

if you haven't noticed yet sunday afternoon in australia is basically shitpost open season
it's practically routine at this point, mods are just absent for hours

Attached: 1549171971208.jpg (1100x1700, 530K)

Presumably the Netflix adaptation of Deathnote.

Tell me about your micropenis

why are american obsessed with dicks
black, whites, asian, is the first thing that come to their heads when they think of other races

>Aang
>whitewashed

Attached: 640857_1297565671180_full.jpg (411x594, 62K)

>ripped

Is this an opposite day comic?
A minority saying they love themselves is nationally applauded.
A white person saying they love themselves is apparently WHITE SUPREMACIST NAZISM.

if you don’t like it go somewhere else

jewporn

They really don't. Girls seem to like faggot looking asians more than ripped asians.

Based comic. Whites really do everything better.

I wish black people weren't their own worst enemy. The government needs to sterilize the ones that act like animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=TQj5r39ItDg

On what planet?

Josh Luna must be delusional to think people think like this

To be fair, you're describing very limited parts of Asia. The majority of Indians, Chinese, and I assume the entirety of shitholes like Taiwan and the Philippines are not very well off economically.

But Light is white as fuck to begin with.

>or another [minority] offshoot of one of our established white characters
literally all they do with capeshit comics

Anyone else wants "minorities" genocided?

Attached: file.png (680x591, 292K)

He's an asian with blue eyes. They should have cast a tajik for that role.