Real comic fans stayed home and watched Doom Patrol

"Grant Morrison fans, Reddit trolls with DC subscriptions, and the three new fans that stuck around after the donkey fart."

Why aren't you supporting real kino created with some heart, instead of cynical soulless corporate Disney trash?

Attached: MV5BMjI5NTUyMjc4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODc3MzA0NzM@._V1_.jpg (1000x1477, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.fandom.com/wiki/Doom_Patrol_Vol_2_9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm god tier that I watched both. Bit confused with the last episode though

capeshit after capeshit after capeshit after capeshit, when is enough for you people? Does every single character in Marvel and DC need their own movie/show? I bet you would happily watch a 24 episode series about Vision. What about Bullseye? Should he get his own movie?

Attached: 4894516984.jpg (200x150, 3K)

cry more, bitch

At this point i just want to see the world burn

dc.fandom.com/wiki/Doom_Patrol_Vol_2_9

Doom patrol is great, my Saturday night consists of watching the latest episode before bed now. I'm glad the Era of JUST is over

>eagerly digests 3 seasons of the Human Torch tv show on the CW

I love cliff hangers. Also did they release 2 episodes this week or am I tripping?

It's quickly becoming the best capeshow ever made if it continues with its quality

>if it continues with its quality

>whines like a little faggot about people liking TV shows he doesn't

Walk down street see Crazy
what do?

Attached: Diane-Guerrero-in-Out-in-NYC-barbara-bui-schutz-2.jpg (662x981, 101K)

Not that I know of? And when I say confused I mean didn't Crowley from supernatural back stab the team a few minutes before the episode ended? Then he was seen standing with them ready to fight the enemy?

my favorite show

Crazy stops and looks at you
wot do you say
"How much?"
"How you Doing.."
"Hi miss Crazy"

Attached: Crazy Diane-Guerrero-in-Out-in-NYC--11-662x986.jpg (662x986, 91K)

Great show, best thing DC has done in a long time.

>Why aren't you supporting real kino
>plebbit trolls
They should've mentioned channel 4.

Attached: a vlcsnap-2018-11-07-13h38m54s444.jpg (1920x1088, 200K)

walk into dressing room
see this

Attached: oops sorry crazy jane 48.jpg (326x464, 18K)

well, if it's her babydoll persona then I'm good :-)

Attached: Bitch I don't swing that way Jackie-Cruz-Diane-Guerrero.jpg (683x1024, 99K)

Ask her to do the pig tails

Waiting for it to show on space.

Every thread has to have a contrarian capeshit hater.

When she does the little girl voice I nutted

Attached: Is my ass too big? Diane_Guerrero_dg1_(19).jpg (3354x5771, 1.24M)

It's like if Snyder's watchmen met the first Deadpool movie with some horror and fucked up character arcs.

Rita cute, funny and shiet, she released her powers in recent episode. Mrs fantastic confirmed

Too bad her character is an insufferable cunt 99% of the time.

Toxic masculinity? Really?

It's bad enough I can't enjoy a good ol' Nazi killing scene in a TV show or movie these days because it's likely some stupid leftist's misguided middle finger to anyone that leans slightly to the right or doesn't agree with them.

Now, we have this bitch claiming that a white male (in a robot body anyway) killing Nazis is "toxic masculinity", followed up by some bullshit deflection and "gotcha" smirk when her nonsense is questioned.

I like this show, but fuck the writers if this doesn't end up in her apologizing for being a stupid cunt, (which is never going to happen).

Attached: 99percentofherpersonalitiesarecunts.jpg (1912x869, 94K)

Jane is hilarious and says something that hurts cliff every episode, she will be fine. Recent episode has pointed out peoples hatred for cyborg is correct. He needs a bitch slap

It's sarcastic you idiot. You might be too much of a brainlet

Yeah. I'm thinking he's back.

His character is so amazing. Perfect for a broken man.

Attached: MV5BMjA5MjExMzY0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTMxOTg4MTI@._V1_.jpg (1536x2048, 2.24M)

Lol I know right. So close.

Yeah, but past barbs have been her just lashing out defensively, in the heat of the moment. That scene was clearly supposed to be a "truth bomb"/"mic drop" moment, with a social hot button issue applied to the characters.

She in no way said that sarcastically. Jesus, you're retarded.

Attached: diane-guerrero Babydoll image2.jpg (1000x667, 48K)

Attached: diane-guerrero Babydoll image 1.jpg (1000x665, 104K)

diamonds.
Those big fat tits too.

>Too bad her character is an insufferable cunt 99% of the time

Attached: Crazy Jane Diane Guerrero.jpg (334x560, 25K)

Reminder to screencap this if she turns to out to be cliffs daughter

It's pretty much a way better Legion than Legion

go to the beach see Crazy

Attached: diane-guerrero swimsuit.jpg (500x625, 61K)

Id eat that pussy

Moar. Hi res please

how can captain fungus even compete.

>turns to out to be cliffs daughter
That's how he sees her now

Attached: He could have been Champion of the World! .jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

Well the original created thought Stan Lee ripped him off to make the X-men. Grant Morrison did some great stuff with the series too.

I just hope we get an invisibles show sometime.

>I bet you would happily watch a 24 episode series about Vision.
I think this is happening actually.

Attached: BrendaN 6.jpg (1200x500, 483K)

>toxic masculinity
It's too ironic coming from a character who's a walking avatar of women's worst personality traits to be sincere

bitch is sadistic, powerful, violent, abusive, unpredictable, and shielded from accountability for all her negative traits because it was always totally some other personality that did that not the current one
only redeeming trait she has is that she at least partially realizes she's a broken person

to have a character like that deliver any kind of admonishment towards... anyone... on anything... that's like having a rapist lecture a woman on sexual promiscuity. yeah, you can have him do that, but the context makes it really obvious you shouldn't take him seriously

Disappointing when you find out its not him in the suit

Attached: 1546293163151.png (500x500, 20K)

unfortunately not much out there

Attached: diane-guerrero 34.jpg (500x625, 28K)

Attached: Diane-Guerrero 3.jpg (640x640, 38K)

This.

That bitch needed her teeth knocked out for that "at least I exist for a reason" Hammerhead line.

Attached: Dunkin Diane-Guerrero .jpg (736x736, 70K)

Fuck off DC shills.

>bitch is sadistic, powerful, violent, abusive, unpredictable, and shielded from accountability for all her negative traits because
You do realize you've described most women there

Attached: diane-guerrero Butt.jpg (1000x665, 40K)

Just one little kiss between Rita and Jane

Attached: 1551582522485.jpg (1027x1027, 112K)

>walking avatar of women's worst personality traits
That would be if her and Rita performed a fusion technique.

It's funny that for all the negative traits that Cliff and Cyborg have shown, at least those traits lead to shit getting done.

Attached: Don't Brendan!!!.jpg (456x320, 31K)

That's why he lead that comment with "avatar of women's worst traits".

How is calling out bad writing the same thing as being suicidal?

Because Jane said he shouldn't exist

Jesus did Imhotep get his soul in the divorce? The guy looked horrible.

No...she didn't.

Attached: Crazy at the beach Diane-Guerrero-152.jpg (768x1152, 93K)

>get his soul in the divorce?
no his wife took it

Attached: Diane-Guerrero-Run Sexy-bitch_Run!.jpg (2000x3000, 287K)

Now this is waifuing. More

Attached: 1551564045952.jpg (1368x1920, 322K)

Attached: diane-guerrero-boobies-11.jpg (2400x3000, 675K)

Jane is the worst character

Attached: Sexy Diane_Guerrero_dg1_(15).jpg (1280x1883, 522K)

>I'm god tier
What's your classpect?

Doom Patrol is the Alternative sect of Mainline comics. It is to Superman like the White Album is to Meet the Beatles.

When you learn more about what the guy went through while not being famous, you're glad he's not in there. He destroyed his spine while doing his own stunts for the Mummy series.

>Now, we have this bitch claiming that a white male (in a robot body anyway) killing Nazis is "toxic masculinity",
But she also killed a room full of Nazis?

Why is it so violent?

I'll watch it if it comes on Netflix eventually (we also got Titans recently but I skipped it because of clown prostitute Starfire). I'm not subscribing to some shitty streaming service with two shows.

Why not? I LOVE dark and edgy shit. Titans were good because of all that blood and violence.

user just pirate it, be a man

Pro tip user: no-one is subscribed to DC

when did rita get tits too?

this is our board now.

It's how she sees herself, too.

Hammerhead was going full bitchmode because he scared Jane after going full ragemode on the drones. Jane passes the baton to babydoll, who ends up sleeping next to cliff, and then hammerhead takes over and freaks the fuck out at him for going crazy. She's afraid of him because she always saw him as a father figure and when he lost it it fucked up like all the personalities.

But you can see that hammerhead herself still shares the father/daughter sentiment, because she ends up picking up on cliff's "Tha fuuuuuck?" as seen with the oracle.

Also it's cool to see Rita having control over her powers for once without blobbing out.

again, not sure if you are brainlets or what but that's the point. She's a walking caricature. She's suppose to be the bad traits of .. everybody but comes off as the spoiled, hateful, crazy aspect of most women.

That's the whole point. Because she's met a man who can't feel anything.

When she grabs his crotch he's showing that she wants to hurt him, but she can't, he's just a brain in a giant suit.

They are, perfect for each other. She can give him the needy fuckup he needs to constantly redeem himself, and he can give her an endless punching bag to abuse with no repercussions. Kind of a big metaphor for relationships.

But at moments of clarity they can reach out to each other.

Do you morons take everything on face value?

Attached: source-DPL102C000820V1_5c66358223b6b5.76917622.jpg (900x600, 217K)

because violence is awesome. It's a great medium to explore emotion. Are you a fag?

Attached: Brendan-Fraser-as-Robotman.png (618x412, 426K)

Attached: april-bowlby-as-rita-farr-slash-elasti-woman-titans-s1e4.jpg (400x600, 25K)

that's a lot of bullshit

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-11-06-17h54m09s686.jpg (1920x1088, 156K)

Attached: Er, I wouldn't do that Officer.jpg (800x533, 98K)

no, you're just a fucking idiot.

Attached: 1513131334258.png (645x773, 29K)

Attached: slutty-Diane-Guerrero-Photos.jpg (1060x1500, 368K)

fuck those tits are prefect. Is she desi or sand nigger?

They mention to Cliff that Jane's been around since the 70's. Also the comics explain Jane as going crazy from being raped by her father since she was five.

Rita's always had tits.

Attached: ab1.webm (482x309, 2.94M)

>being raped by her father since she was five.
god that's hot af. too bad we're not gonna see that...

post the goods, janefag

Attached: 4600DCDF-967B-4C2B-9578-C915737EF0B1.png (556x551, 462K)

Colombian parents

Attached: Diane-Guerrero--Cosmo-For-Latinas-2015--03.jpg (1450x2175, 300K)

Attached: Diane Guerrero swimsuit 4.jpg (634x950, 64K)

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................source?

the latest episode implied pedo priests

Attached: diane-guerrero.jpg (669x1045, 270K)

God, why are latinas so perfect? I'm mad jelly of those genes.

>every Friday online
>not releasing all episodes at once
Fuck DC

Attached: Diane-Guerrero-Sexonthebeach 52.jpg (768x1152, 85K)

Attached: Diane+Guerrero+Long+Hairstyles+Long+Wavy+Cut+VxpN3RjI2YPx.jpg (680x1024, 215K)

>
I kind of respected the portrayal of more conservative gays having sane conversations with negative man. And the concept of a man living inside him that he can't communicate with.

"huntcha April Bowlby" Only shit quality ones exist because the original was taken down.

Attached: dp3-r.webm (511x546, 1.13M)

Oh i read that one, when Cliff enters Jane's mind and meets all the personalities.
It was fucking great, gonna watch this show now, i loved Doom patrol.

FUCK KEKFLIX and FUCK BINGE-WATCHING!

Attached: a vlcsnap-2018-10-14-18h18m20s143.jpg (1920x1088, 131K)

Mommy.

Doom Patrol is so good that I'm considering giving this piece of shit another chance

>Why is it so violent?
because

Attached: Don't piss off Cliff.webm (1920x872, 1.65M)

>He destroyed his spine while doing his own stunts for the Mummy series.
Brendan Fraser lost consciousness while filming the hanging scene in The Mummy (1999) because of the noose being too tight around his neck

Attached: HEY O'Connell!!.jpg (399x418, 45K)

Attached: Diane Guerrero mommy x.jpg (680x1024, 124K)

V Noice

The Nazi puppet show was kino

Attached: diane-guerrero 66.jpg (333x500, 88K)

Holy shit. Sold.

Sounds boring. Wake me up when they make The Invisibles.

Attached: V2_1.png (500x325, 78K)

It's kind of amazing how trippy and out there this show is, and how good it looks on such a small budget. It has an almost funky Dr who on drugs vibe.

they're not even remotely similar in any way

that's pretty fukken stupid dude, is this what they teach you in critical theory?

Based El Dorado genetics.

Jane !! !! !

Attached: Nazi_Fucks.webm (1280x576, 2.3M)

All the moments that take place in the mind from the past 4 episodes? Yes it is. It's just less boring

Those are flashbacks.bits a way to visually tell story and plot from the past.

stopped watching after eveil Nahtzees episode
this is the second show I quit because of
>cringy white male is a rapist, black man is falsely convicted and is a good guy.
>every rapist is a white male in a show I tried watching fucking kek

Attached: Gemma.jpg (2108x2898, 829K)

Real comic book fans are below 18 years old. Are you saying you're not old enough to post here, user?