AVENGERS: ENDGAME Scene Description

From Disney's shareholders meeting.

>Captain America (Chris Evans), Thor (Chris Hemsworth), Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo), War Machine (Don Cheadle), Rocket (Bradley Cooper), Nebula (Karen Gillan) and Captain Marvel (Brie Larson) are at the Avengers’ headquarters in upstate New York. Captain Marvel affirms they need to find and kill Thanos (Josh Brolin) and use the Infinity Stones to revert the decimation that he has caused. Rocket has traced the Infinity Stones’ energy signature to the farthest reaches of space, and Nebula deduces Thanos has retreated to “The Garden” and announces she can lead the team there.

>Banner is skeptical, wondering what guarantees they have that facing Thanos again will have a different outcome. “You have me now”, answers Captain Marvel. Rhodes interjects, questioning where she has been while Thanos laid siege to the galaxy. Captain Marvel affirms that there are many planets out in the cosmos in need to rescue, and with no Avengers to protect them. Thor rises, stands face to face with Captain Marvel and summons Stormbreaker, which flies dangerously close to her face. She does not flinch, prompting Thor to say “I like this one.”

>Cut to the Avengers on board the Benatar, the spaceship previously belonging to the Guardians of the Galaxy. Rocket is piloting, with Captain Marvel as his copilot. Before leaving, he demands a raise of hands from those who have never visited space before. Captain America, Black Widow and War Machine raise hands. Rocket urges them not to vomit on his ship. Captain America gazes upon the night sky with uncertainty as the ship blasts off into the unknown.

Attached: Endgame.png (1490x902, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/avengers/avengers_endgame/avengers-endgame-footage-description-from-disney-shareholder-meeting-sees-captain-marvel-hatching-a-plan-a167010
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forgot source.

comicbookmovie.com/avengers/avengers_endgame/avengers-endgame-footage-description-from-disney-shareholder-meeting-sees-captain-marvel-hatching-a-plan-a167010

>Nebula knows where Thanos is
>doesn't get to be co-pilot
Fuck Captain Marvel.

>Nebula (Karen Gillan)
Where is Iron Man?

She already sounds op in this movie. I thought the Russo's were going to balance it out?

If she's the one who takes down Thanos and saves the day.... that will be the end of the MCU.

Do not want.

look all i want is another 30 min segment of Thor and Rocket being BBFs since they are the only ones with any depth of character.

>Thor rises, stands face to face with Captain Marvel and summons Stormbreaker, which flies dangerously close to her face. She does not flinch, prompting Thor to say “I like this one.”

Does the whole room clap?

Attached: image unrelated.jpg (522x808, 51K)

Too depressed to fight.

They're going to go out of their way to show people "she's good".. Every single Avenger will adore her.. She will be the most perfect character in the history of cinema.

This is how they choose to die.

>This is how they choose to die.
Not if Captain Marvel performs like a cold turd on a paper plate. I believe the rumors about Disney having a "B" script in hand to minimize her role. It's just going to make fans angrier if they keep pushing her as OP suggests.

I just want the entire movie to be Rocket befriending and chilling with the Avengers

>I believe the rumors about Disney having a "B" script in hand to minimize her role.

You shouldn't, it's not true.

Really? You don't believe in reshoots? From the same minds that brought us all those "extra" scenes in Fantastic Four after Ellen Parr did a ton of stunts in "Incredibles"?

basically what they did in the comics.

This, nebula is the one who gets the gaunletand reverts all the killing in the comic
Fuck marvel

The movie is already picture-locked, bro.

This is going to be a fucking trainwreck, isn't it?

Nah.

>she does not flinch
i think you meant she does not ACT there

Attached: 40251DBA-CA7F-4AC5-8FBF-CF08EA3FB2EB.gif (280x158, 812K)

>all this shit in OP
>this is going to be terrible, right?
>nah :^)

>Marvelfags spend years shitting on DC movies calling everyone DCucks who says they like them
>Twenty movies later Thanos will get beat by a literal Mary Sue who showed up one movie before Endgame
With the success of Aquaman and Shazam looking good, it feels great being a DC fan now.

Attached: 1551049050171.webm (640x266, 745K)

Captain Marvel is going to get box office of around $450 - $500 million and then when Avengers 4 opens lower than 3 and fails to have it's legs they still won't be able to figure out why.

>FINNA BE SLAW

Attached: image.gif (815x815, 803K)

I see nothing wrong with it.

It's no different from how Vision was introduced in Age of Ultron by beating all the Avengers and lifting Thor's hammer.

I expect a decent weekend.. Under performing tho and a huge 2nd week drop off.. It'll take a couple weeks before the truth comes out and fans start finding their true feelings towards it.

Reddit has been pitiful about this movie.. I'm convinced Marvel could shovel shit for 2 hours and the Marvel hive mind would call it great while buying t shirts.
Yep. She almost destroyed Marvel Comics.. I have no doubt she'll do the same with the MCU if they go the route they did in the comic world.. Literally shoving her down the throats of the fans that don't want her.

oh shit so the leaks that were posted here a few days ago were real then

Thor and CM defeat Thanos on their own

>It's no different from how Vision was introduced in Age of Ultron by beating all the Avengers and lifting Thor's hammer.
It's completely different. This villain has been built up as the antagonist of the stories of these characters for like 20 movies. This is what it's all been building up to and now, 10 years later the characters everyone's been invested in are going to end up being sidekicks in defeating the antagonist for the conclusion of their own story.
It's a terrible story decision.

The movie comes out next month retard. Unless you think they went to the trouble of filming a completely different version of the movie, its not plausible.

>Captain Marvel affirms they need to find and kill Thanos
yes bitch, we know,.

I thought Feige loved and understood these stories and the fans. Is he crashing Marvel in his wake as he gears up to go across to Lucasfilm when they boot Kennedy?

Vision was shit and a low point of the movie, and that's saying something because Age of Ultron is forgettable trash. He did feel very self-insert Gary Stu-ish. Vision lifting the hammer was stupid, they should have waited until Endgame and let Cap do it. He was lame in Civil War, but his powers were balanced against the others. It wasn't until IW that he actually became a decent character.

>rhodes asks her where she's been this whole time
>everyone seems skeptical of her
>Thor complements her
>'WOW I GUESS EVERY AVENGER LOVES HER AND WANTS TO BE HER BEST FRIEND NOW THANKS A LOT MARY SUE"
I always thought horseshoe theory was stupid. But Yea Forums is now what tumblr was 10 years ago. A bunch of bitter angry nerds whining about every single fucking thing in movies. You guys are literally mad at your version of a microaggression right now.

Brie is obviously fucking Feige and Disney execs like Iger know this. That's why they are shitting on him for jeopardizing their money machine for pussy from a mediocre fungal actress who is offputting to MCU fans. Despite all the shilling for it, this is why they are letting less than glowing reviews for CM get through on major review websites.

> your version of a micro-agression
You fuckhammer. You absolute pants-shitter. This is a single new character bending the entire universe to suit them. Imagine if Stark just accepted and trusted and loved Peter at the word go and asked if he could, in super cool fashion, just drive him to school then tell every teacher they need to quit their jobs or accept Peter is the most special extra-talented kid in the world.

That's where we're at now.

Where's fucking Hawkeye? I miss him.

If Endgame becomes Captain Manvers 2, I'll be skipping it and just wait for the bd rips.

>Brie is obviously fucking Feige

she also broke up with her boyfriend in january.

She's literally Poochie.

>Tony is too blackpilled to fight
>Captain Marvel takes charge of the team
If they pull a Luke Skywalker on Tony Stark at the end of the entire series the fallout will be glorious.

Attached: don huehue.jpg (700x700, 32K)

Except louder, angrier and has access to a time machine.

>This is a single new character bending the entire universe to suit them.
>a single fucking character complements them
>bending the entire universe
you're doing it again

>She does not flinch, prompting Thor to say “I like this one.”
ok this is friggin epic and badass, just like my fanfiction!

>complements
Stop using the wrong word.

>stop calling it what it is and instead call it the end of white males forever
okay champ

Unless Iger and Feige breath down on the Russos' necks, shit will be glorious. It'll also damage foreign sales as well since people want RDJ and the Avengers, not Brie. It'll kill any Marvel films' future prospect especially in chinkland.

>Unless Iger and Feige breath down on the Russos' necks, shit will be glorious
the fact she's even in the movie shows they're forcing shit on them. The two have been open about the fact they didn't want her in the movie. Hopefully the rumours of two cuts are true and the reception to Captain Marvel is bad enough that they go with the good one.

You’re a fag

>Apparently, it kicked off with a meeting in the New Avengers Facility and, yes, Captain Marvel is in attendance. Nebula mentions that she thinks Thanos would have travelled to "the garden" after completing his plan and Carol Danvers tells her fellow heroes that they need to travel there, get the Infinity Stones, and undo what the Mad Titan did to the universe.

>We then see Rocket, Thor, Nebula, Captain America, War Machine, and Black Widow in space. Rocket asks them who has never been in space before and then warns them not to puke on his ship.

>That's where it ends

"complement" is different from "compliment", retard.

she literally flies through one of Ronans ships and cuts it in half
if she doesnt phisically remove Thanos head with her bear hands, i'll be dissapointed

suck my comploment you uncomplamented faggot. you know what i meant.

What you meant was irrelevant. You were making a fool of yourself in more ways than one.

>after completing his plan and Carol Danvers tells her fellow heroes that they need to travel there

The fact that she’s the one saying this has me really worried. She’s going to ruin this film.

have sex

The "Captain Marvel" character is already jumping on the action for this film to be the empowered bitch who will save the world, if that is true. The creators of this picture could not be more mistaken in their approach to this story. There is no loyalty to the comics anymore.

Bob Iger was pissed a few months ago and now we know why.

Just fucking end it
Kill this franchise so I can finally accept that Infinity War was the true end of the franchise
Fuck

>Avengers was named after Captain Marvel guys
>Fury lost his eye to her cat and not from a dramatic betrayal guys
>Thor is no longer the strongest Avenger guys, SHE is
>now these scenes
I consider myself a casual fan and don’t really care about the comic book lore etc. but this is infuriating

Just saw a report on tv. They said Captain Marvel is projected to create an upturn in a poor year start at the box office. Like Black Panther before it, it could uptick a weak year. Studios were worried that 2019 could be another bad year in box office sales, so they were banking on Captain Marvel to power up the year.

Then they showed the slate of upcoming Marvel movies that Captain Marvel is leading the hype for.

Attached: IMG_20190309_212608.jpg (640x480, 82K)

Also forgot
>forget Cap 1’s title guys, Captain Marvel is the REAL first Avenger
Is there anything she won’t ruin

They made fake scripts and fake scenes to throw people off before Infinity War premiered, this is probably a fake leak too and Feige gets to laugh at the triggered fans even further

Shazam's chances of hitting a billion.

So where's the time travel?

Probably a fake scene and testing to see how people react to Captain Marvel.

Lol no I really don't know.

You think Feige contracted fungal disease? Maybe she took over him with all that mutant cordycep shit she has on her cheese feet. He probably agreed to a footjob and then it was too late.

Killing yakuza in Japan.

That's actually not too far from what will probably happen.

>Dark Phoenix June 7th
>New Mutants August 2nd
Looking forward to those two. I'll probably also see Endgame just to wrap up the Marvel movies. Kind of hope Far From Home tanks and they have to rethink their post-Endgame stuff because I really just want these Marvel movies to be over.

Stay mad lmao

Screenshot this for when he's wrong

I want this shit to die already. It's been well over a decade. For the love of fuck move on.

trips wasted on a fucking retard

Thank you, Vision was garbage until IW and him lifting the hammer in AoU pissed me off. I'm sick of this fucking trope of using existing characters' "approval" to gain the audience's liking. It also keeps being Thor that's used for this, and that ticks me off more

But I love capeshit

Shit taste desu

Vision doesn't beat up the Avengers. He just goes for Thor. Thor throws him to the window and then he stops midair. Then they stop fighting

Screenshot this for when he's wrong

Why they still mad at Thanos? He fixed everything!

Attached: Based Thanos.jpg (1080x1920, 270K)

Fuck off, nobody likes Hawkeye

How is nebula there and where is stark

I don't know why nobody has ever talked about thanos' line where he says
>With all six stones I could simply snap my fingers
>They would all cease to exist.
>I call that mercy.
Based on what we saw, people literally just ceased to exist by turning into ash. They didn't go through death and it certainly didn't look painful. It was indeed mercy and there's a twisted truthfulness about it.

>“You have me now”

Attached: TSEP73K.jpg (325x326, 59K)

>movie comes out next month
>they have a super secret edit of the film they'll release if captain marvel underperforms
what did you mean by this?

Since she is nearly omnipotent and by far the strongest character in the universe why even bring the other Avengers? She has reduced the rest of the cast into nothing, completely unnecessary side characters. DC has the same problem with Superman, which is why the whole Injustice concept makes sense.

I want Ms. Marvel fuck up Thor
dun care for femme kekchan sh8

I want thor to rip carols' pussy open with his asgardian powered cock

have sex

>which is why the whole Injustice concept makes sense.
what is that?

this going to make you break a billion?

>“You have me now"

Attached: 1539489058686.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)