Is "Leaving Neverland" a good documentary though?

Is "Leaving Neverland" a good documentary though?

Attached: leaving-neverland-hbo.jpg (446x299, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

putlocker.fyi/oprah-winfrey-presents-after-neverland/
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o
vault.fbi.gov/Michael Jackson
edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/12/22/michael.jackson.fbi/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IRIknU6YxC0
youtu.be/z8rw0i7oVAE
youtu.be/-z34BKlCr9o?t=5072
themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2019/02/25/a-critical-analysis-of-leaving-neverland/
goodreads.com/book/show/1766838.Michael_Jackson_Was_My_Lover
youtu.be/wgj8V3OMrjU
lipstickalley.com/threads/the-invisible-children-michael-jackson’s-female-kid-friends.284727/
theguardian.com/society/2016/mar/09/lord-janner-faced-allegations-of-abuse-against-30-victims-hearing-told
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3123403/Labour-peer-Lord-Janner-accused-child-sex-abuse-wrote-Michael-Jackson-congratulating-cleared-molesting-child.html
psmag.com/news/meet-the-filmmaker-who-recreates-terrorist-attacks-for-hbo
mjfacts.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, it's a biased side from 2 dudes looking money

T. Butthurt wacko jacko fan.

t. a literal child rapist

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1532446347278.jpg (426x604, 39K)

>Is "Leaving Neverland" a good documentary though?
first two hours are riveting -- the second two are interesting, albeit, lacking the impact of [explicit] first half -- the 90-minute post-screening Oprah sit-down with the two accusers + director helps clarify diddling to the laymen / lumpen / amerimutts

Attached: niggers_tongue_my_ass.png (400x380, 129K)

>90-minute post-screening Oprah sit-down
sauce

fpbp

Fuck Safechuck

Of course not, there's absolutely no documentation besides two people talking shit.
Even if it was truth (which it isn't, not anywhere near) it would still be a terrible documentary on all accounts.

>implying that some faggot halfwits and those with vested interests in his e$tate gushing over wacko jacko's moonwalking and repeating his "would never HURT a child" garbage, would somehow have made it more "balanced"

Attached: diddle-gasm.jpg (417x600, 11K)

putlocker.fyi/oprah-winfrey-presents-after-neverland/

Attached: child-flavoured_popcorn.gif (200x200, 854K)

>Fuck Safechuck
>FUCK

Attached: frenchies_i_see_what_you_did_there.gif (468x271, 1.34M)

the best part of this is MJ is based and people that were diddled as kids are triggered as fuck. MJ did nothing wrong

Even if he did diddlefuck those kids IDGAF. They probably deserved it, had it coming. Stuff like that builds character. Like when my grandpa took me to his Klan rally.

neat thanks

Attached: costanza popping corn.gif (500x375, 495K)

Attached: constanza_wink.gif (300x200, 903K)

nice strawman

How hot was Jimmy's mom?

it depends entirely on what you think the purpose of a documentary is.

if you think a good documentary is just a film that tells a non-fiction story in a striking, effective way, then yes, this is alright.

if you think a documentary is the same thing, but with the added caveat of adhering to journalistic ethics and actually putting effort into telling the 3 dimensional and factual account of the doc's subject, it's pretty bad. I'm not saying with confidence that jacko wasn't a kiddie diddler, and I'm definitely not saying that he wasn't a total fucking weirdo, but this doc has as much integrity as a sleazy "tell-all" book or unauthorized biography you'd see on sale at a pharmacy.

I just saw it and it’s shit
No one is believable, it’s basically a bunch of bad actors reading a script
I can’t believe anything anyone says, they are just all so bored and emotionless
Watch Dear Zachary to see how real people reflect on trauma
This was just some lazy people reading a script

>Nothing like my reality TV shows. 0/10

Dear Zachary is a reality TV show?
These are bad actors telling a story they aren’t even trying to pretend to be emotionally involved in
There isn’t a hint of genuine emotion in the whole documentary

Why do Brits love to defend child molesters so much?

>falling for leech tricks

Why didn't Jackson just buy some Ukrainian/Belarusian orphans if he wanted to fuck white boys?

Attached: frodo.jpg (400x399, 93K)

>if he wanted to fuck white boys

You answered your own question

no thrill of the chase

Not.
It makes outlandish claims and no proof to back them up.

They burned all the Michael jackson memorobilia that he gave them in the end credits.

If they wanted money that's millions of dollars right there they wasted.

Which would be worthless if the doc succeeded in making out as a pedo. Also they would have way more to gain with potential book deals, guest appearances on talk shows and getting sympathy gigs because they are “brave survivors”.

Anyone stupid to believe what those terrible actors said is a retard
You’re free to think what you want of MJ but if your basing your opinions on this crap your a retard

Allegations aside, it's not a very interesting documentary. They use the same drone footage of Neverland over and over again, and the whole thing feels languid. They should have cut out all of the extraneous interviews (the brothers and wives) and made a more focused 2-hr documentary.

Because he didn't

Just fuck off already, Oprah, you fucking retarded fat cunt.
If they had the evidence of their case on the documentary I doubt even the 12 IQ retards would believe it.

it sounded like he wanted a literal relationship with the kids, if you believe the accusers. I personally found their interviews pretty genuine.

>says they went to Euro Disney in 1988
>Euro Disney didn’t open until 1992
They’re full of shit.

People are just brainless idiots happy to have something to talk about around the metaphorical water cooler
I’m glad I torrent so Netflix doesn’t get a cent from me

Just 1000+ photos proving an inappropriate friendship between an adult and two children.p

More proof pirates are retarded.

it's on hbo not netflix smart guy

Is settle for them acting like human beings
I’ve heard text to speech give a more convincing performance
You can’t say it was because of their trauma because the family is equally unbelievable

Unironically this

I thought they came off very sincere, especially the random weird details. If it was an act they are great liars imo

Why is it it took dozens of women coming out against and half of them starting legal proceedings against Wienstein for him to be purged, but Jackson's being dropped everywhere from allegations that where debunked years ago and obliterated in court already?

Attached: 1529283555038.jpg (566x355, 20K)

What the hell happened
HBO used to be better then this lazy garbage

Why is this making people upset? Did they forgot Michael Jackson diddled kids or something? I don't know what the deal is.

This is some of the most desperate damage control I've ever seen.

Random weird details are basically the first thing people think of to make their lies more believable
Instead of saying they were sick they say they got sick from bad Thai Food and the chef looked like Oprah and they thought it was funny
Only autistic people with no theory of mind would believe this lazy garbage

>HBO used to be better then this lazy garbage
they literally grew to prominence due to drunken taxi videos and fist fight sportsball.

>Did they forgot Michael Jackson diddled kids or something?
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ

Never speak again.

Attached: 1524376140439.jpg (960x720, 237K)

>debunked years ago

lol

>Did they forgot Michael Jackson diddled kids or something?
no, it's people upset that this long debunked myth is being brought back again despite being disproved in court years ago. Jackson was a manchild due to his mental arrested development, but he never diddled the kiddles, and the only people claiming otherwise are people who've tried to extort him for money rather then trying to get him arrested.

If your kid gets diddled, you don't try and get money, you put the fucker in prison.

>Watch Dear Zachary to see how real people reflect on trauma

This movie was really fucking sad. I watched it with my gf at the time, and she cried for nearly an hour after the insane bitch took baby Zachary out into the ocean with her.

Fucking lol. What was inappropriate about any of the images used?

Also if what they were saying was true there should be a hundred diddled kids and only two were “brave” enough to come forward even after all this time

he probably did

>not enough evidence against him
>debunked
lel

Kick me kike me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o

Attached: 1552075310973.jpg (560x500, 52K)

Dear Zachary left me devastated
This left me bored
I can’t believe everyone is taking about this garbage
Compared to the Louis Theroux documentary which was shocking when it came out and was basically all true as well

>trusting people who tried to extort money to keep quiet and went to civil rather then criminal court

Attached: 48393608_10156046568015668_1901317906667405312_n.jpg (720x727, 96K)

>fiddle a hundred kids
>can’t get any evidence
Even a bunch of testimonies would be something but they couldn’t get that
People are brain dead and don’t have any critical thinking skills

maybe on the spot but this is a long interview they've had months/years to prepare for

if the acusers are jews its a scam
if they are nice christian boys who are mentally scared by the events then its true

You’re an idiot, what the hell are you taking about
They had a month to prepare so it should be harder to make up fake details?

no bud, work on your reading comp

>the acusers are jews
there's your answer

Yeah, it makes Jackson look guilty as fuck.

>user: they had a bunch of weird details so it’s true
>Me: people always make up fake details to make their lies more believable
>user: Maybe on the spot but they had months/years to prepare
Either you agree with me or you’re a moron

>critical thinking
>muh video evidence inside a secluded mansion 20 years ago
what kind of evidence would satisfy you? you know in child grooming cases hard evidence is very hard to come by. you, splendid critical thinker

robson is a liar

> Both men strenuously defended Jackson, including under oath, for decades, and only decided they’d been molested years after his death, when they were both in financial trouble and filed a lawsuit seeking hundreds of millions of dollars. That lawsuit was thrown out of court – twice – but the men are in the middle of an appeal, giving them a gigantic financial motive to lie.

> Since filing their lawsuit, both men have repeatedly changed their stories, frequently telling directly contradictory versions of the same supposed events. For example, Wade Robson has told at least four directly contradictory stories about the first time Jackson supposedly abused him.

> In the lawsuit, Robson was caught lying under oath so brazenly that the judge threw out his entire witness statement and said no rational juror could ever believe his account.

Attached: robson.jpg (1627x863, 194K)

I thought it was OK but it's two men reciting what happened to them for hours. They are really detailed and it's gross but I wasn't compelled to keep watching.

Capturing the Friedmans for example did a much better job of storytelling with a similar subject.

If he diddled as many kids as they imply, more then 2 would step forward

>this kid is 10 years old and it is his DYING WISH to meet Michael Jackson
>give me a fucking break, you're 10 years old, you don't remember Thriller!

If they weren't proven to be lying it sure it would come a long way.

Based user with a brain and actual evidence
Thread over, go back to watching whatever idiots watch

Obviously he's a liar. He lied when he was a child and thought Jackson was his friend.

>MJ loved me and I was his favorite
>Culkin took my place because he was younger and MJ was molesting him because they had the same relationship I had with him when I was younger
>What? Culkin was never molested or had sex with him?

lmao, this piece of shit is so bad.

more thAn 2 have.

>Safechuck
>Chandler
>Branca
>Arvizo
>Robson

they imply a handful, he might have tried with dozens of kids and got cold feet. Plus it would be smart of him to leave some high profile ones alone to give him more credibility

>George

This, and the other boy as well
They just floss right over it

It is a mystery.

Attached: 1347832650643.gif (452x523, 4K)

There was one week where he had a bunch of cigarette-smoking, German-speaking street urchins holed up in his room in Vegas. It was corroborated in two different sources.

Those are some Jewish names if I've ever heard them.

Literally only Chandler was jewish and that wasn't even his real jewish surname.

hmm lets see
>hours of moving testimony and first hand accounts
>patterns of creepy and inappropriate behavior
>basically builds a pedo trap on his front lawn

vs
>youtube lie detector test
>j-j-jews
>muh-thriller

guess I shouldn't be surprised this board is defending a child molester though

Most documentaries are like this. You’re only noticing it now because it’s so blatantly obvious.

Attached: jerkinoff.png (500x588, 358K)

>hours of moving testimony
Where? All I saw was two bored dudes nonchalantly talking about butts and penises like they can’t wait to go home and take a nap

Did he get his face changed and come back as the guy who plays Jonathan on Stranger Things?

Attached: stjmj.jpg (700x700, 82K)

not recognizing emotion in others is a sign of ______

Watch Dear Zachary and tell me about emotional testimonies

Are you being paid for spamming every MJ thread with retarded posts of senseless greentexts that seem to have been structured by a mind that suffers from fragile X syndrome?

The saddest part of Leaving Neverland is when MJ dies

maybe, that's a much more devastating and emotional scenario though, also there's not much room for doubt

Hilarious that this is now an official pedo defender talking point.

>Holds ring
>I’m literally shaking right now
Laughed my ass off
Fuck these trash actors

hang on let me add one
>paid sh-shill
times up on them royalties pal better print out some resumes or transfer to legal

No.

It's just 4 hours of a one-sided debate with nothing new other than the testimony of two people.

Attached: 1551845277366.jpg (1024x1024, 168K)

Being sexually abused and thrown aside like trash when you are ten or seven deserves at least a fucking smidgen of emotion
They literally had ZERO emotion
They looked bored and tired

based

I can tell you came from Reddit.

>devalue MJs estate and catalog
>buy up catalog for a discount
>accusations and "disappearing" MJ stops
>MJs catalog get popular again
>profit

Attached: 1533863719803.png (469x553, 5K)

ive also read that he was never under investigation from the FBI, which is it?

That’s stupid, I think Is more likely

The one that you can attest with a two click search, idiot.

He was swayed with this shitty documentary
He probably just believes whatever you tell him last

These money hungry hacks sound less convincing than fucking Ms. Ford.
Anyone who actually believes them, you deserved to get #metoo'd, bonus if it is impossible for you to have done anything to your 'victim" but you still get convicted for it.

>MJs catalog get popular again
not gonna happen, boomer. nobody under 25 would give a fuck about mj if it weren´t for this shit documentary

Based
It’s fine if you believe MJ molested kids, but not if it’s based on this garbage documentary

I love that even normies are realising the doc was complete bs, and oprah and the liars are getting called out for it.

Attached: behold-the-rarest-jackson-pepe-upspook-in-2009-years-or-4307356~2.png (499x650, 513K)

>It’s fine if you believe MJ molested kids, but not if it’s based on this garbage documentary

I've been listening to MJ propaganda all my life. I consider that garbage. This documentary was actually something new

from the fbi page
>Jackson was investigated by California law enforcement agencies for possible child molestation. He was acquitted of all such charges. The FBI provided technical and investigative assistance to these agencies during the cases.
they didn't investigate him for 10 years, they just provided assistance to the police

>know your facts senpai

those aren't facts senpai

How is it new?
It’s just some details about things we learned from the Louis Theroux documentary delivered by two people that look like they are falling asleep
I’m the Theroux documentary it was MJ himself admitting to it

>These money hungry hacks sound less convincing than fucking Ms. Ford.

Ms. Ford was not convincing.

I wish that dumb cunt would run for President so Trump could utterly destroy her and her obvious fragile overinflated ego.

>something new
Yeah but not in the way you think. At least other documentaries had "evidence," this one did not. And no baseless testimonies from previous fucktards that bashed previous victims is not evidence. I bet you believed all the accusations thrown at Brett Kavanaugh eh?

Those are facts, I wish I knew were you lived so I could accuse you of rape.

>Harrison Ford took me into the hallway and showed me how to use his bullwhip.

This movie had so much unintentional humor.

Attached: 1465247291938.png (484x605, 246K)

More convincing than these greedy losers.

You're right, it was actually 17 years.
edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/12/22/michael.jackson.fbi/index.html

How much is the Michael Jackson foundation paying you guys? You guys are saying autistic repetitive shit.

>I believe any accusation of rape without any evidence and will slander those who question my backwards thinking as shills
This is why people that aren't leftist morons don't support the #metoo movement.

>cnn
>fbi website
hmmm which one should i believe..i wonder

Reminder: The jurors in the 2005 case spoke on many occasions after it was over, and most of them admitted that they thought he was a diddler. They just had an autistic foreman who made them strictly go off evidence regarding the Arvizos and nothing else, in which case he decided a reasonable person could possibly be convinced by the defence side. But even still the foreman said he thought Jackson was an abuser. Just that it was legally POSSIBLE enough that he wasn’t this particular time, to let him go.

>Those are facts
Not that guy but no, those aren't facts. Your retarded picture is literally filled with inaccuracies.

So even if he was acquitted, that still doesn't change the fact that he kept inviting little boys to sleep with him in his bed for years on end. You don't find that a little strange?

>trying to hijack the anti-#metoo movement

it's pathetic. Believing MJ is the real #metoo movement.

>CNN
>SHOWBIZ
the absolute state of pedo apologists

>that still doesn't change the fact that he kept inviting little boys to sleep with him in his bed for years on end
no, he invited them to sleep in his bedroom, which he also did with countless adults. Something people don't seem to realise about Jackson (and a lot of rich people for that matter) is that he had a large bedroom. It was 2 stories and about 2000sf, fully furnished and was effectively an apartment within his mansion.

Jesus fucking Christ, are you esl? Reread your post. I'm on your fucking side but this is embarrassing.

Attached: huge yikes.jpg (750x537, 89K)

Retarded samefag, didn't even click the fucking link. It's not on the website cause it was a secret investigation and the only reason it became public in the first place was because of the Freedom of Information Act. You're the dumbest person on the planet.

Yeah because nobody pays high prices for Nazi memorabilia or anything.

why did he exclusively invite pretty white boys on his ranch?

needed more victims but I was very moved by the plight of Wade and him holding onto his secret until he's well into adulthood. Its understandable that a 7-14 yr old could be brainwashed like that, and him telling his family was very emotional.

...but he also shared a bed with them.

Teddy Perkins said in half an hour what this movie took four hours to say.

I believe that MJ was probably a diddler, but I don’t believe a thing those two said
There’s a good chance they were the few he didn’t diddle but they want a payday/attention anyways

that's a lot of expensive shit
the original thriller jacket and the rhinestone glove

Attached: 1538009003575.webm (476x284, 1.8M)

would you let MJ touch your peepee for a 25 mio dollar settlement afterwards?

I would but lets face it that's not what happened

Nop, they slept in his bed and he slept on the floor (even though his room had several beds).

why should i believe you and fucking CNN over the fbi website??? find me some official link and i might check it out, if not keep crying faggot

am I the only one that was hooked watching the whole thing.. I was glued.

Definitely, but if they were lying, why would MJ settle? His brand and global status couldn't have been more in the tank, what did he have to lose?

>implying I want to be on your fucking side

I'd rather be molested by MJ.

But yea, MJ is the longest running #metoo movement but in an inverted way. Instead of automatically believing the victims, we automatically believed MJ...because thriller.

good title too because how often did they say retelling their denials, 'no he never touched me, never' and then they had to leave neverland

you don't find anything weird about that story?

>no, he invited them to sleep in his bedroom
How is this okay? Are you even listening to yourself?

>I believe that MJ was probably a diddler, but I don’t believe a thing those two said

I saw this exact same post in /r9k/ earlier today. Are you guys pulling this from a script or something?

Attached: 1549298728595.jpg (332x351, 26K)

Don't be fooled, Wade sold his memorabilia in 2011-12, RIGHT BEFORE he "realised he was abused."

Attached: juliens-2.jpg (624x503, 54K)

did you forget the part about how large his bedroom is, or the fact he did the same with adults?

Gee I dunno why anyone would want to avoid going through the United States legal system

Attached: XumXf.jpg (259x195, 12K)

>Molested

Attached: 423.png (274x301, 120K)

Attached: 1551946469508.jpg (460x640, 120K)

This bullshit of a documentary is everywjere on my news feed.
Why are they shilling it so hard?

/thread

>Not molested

Attached: 643.jpg (500x620, 251K)

>or the fact he did the same with adults?
How the fuck is this a legitimate argument in your head? You shouldn't do the things you do with adults with kids lmao

Can't speak for MJ, but personally, I'd rather have to sit through a few trials than have the whole world think I was a paedophile.

"Have you watched the documentary, goy?"

Attached: h3pocrite.jpg (1080x1556, 342K)

>Do you know what you meant by that?

I'm retarded for laughing at that.

Apparently Arvizo's mom was a total nut and would snap at the jury. The prosecutors thought she threw the whole case for them.

Whether MJ did it or not can we all agree this woman is a soulless cunt?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 12.12.48 AM.png (744x451, 379K)

I hate this guy so much.
Never understand why people loved him.

He didn't invite "countless adults" ... members of his staff testified that he never slept with women and his two wives testified they never had sex with MJ. More fuel for the pedo fire.

One of them sold a shitton of MJ merch before the allegations came out

Damned if you do damned if you don't.
If the kid really was diddled would the parents have even accepted an offer? Surely the monster who diddled your kid needs to be locked up instead of just having your pockets stuffed, right?

This is total bullshit. Even MJ admitted they were in the same bed.

>his two wives testified they never had sex with MJ
what? that's a lie, but more importantly the statement was that they slept in his room, which he invited countless guests to do since it was the size of a typical house.

That must mean he wasn't abused, case closed

To be fair, MJ was abused too.

Speaking for myself, I could probably live with it for 25 million dollar.

>nobody lies under oath
>especially not kids!

lmao

What????
Things you do with adults????
Are you fucking retarded?

>abused kids
ftfy

The only difference between this guy and MJ is that Micheal Jackson was a mega star

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 10.20.08 PM.png (313x162, 103K)

7. According to the Neverland staff interviewed by the Santa Barbara authorities, no one ever saw or knew of a woman spending the night with Michael Jackson, including his two spouses, Debbie Rowe or Lisa Marie Presley. Rowe, the mother of two of Jackson’s children, made it clear to the Santa Barbara authorities that she never had sex with Jackson.

that's ignorant!

Yes, I find many things about Jackson weird, since he was clearly mentally broken. The fact that all the accusers were still proved to be liars remains.

How bad is it too really get molested as a kid? Like how bad does it fuck with you? I was never molested at all so I wouldn't know

Eh, I thought the end of her interview was too blunt and ended on too much anger.

But I understood where she was coming from. Perhaps it was conveyed better prior to editing

Just saying you have no arguments. The "Hey it's perfectly fine to invite kids into my bed because I already invited adults" is fucking MENTAL and you're turbo retarded for even bringing this unintentionally hilariously shit "defense" up.

Smollet was an adult when he defended Jackson under oath and reiterated that he was never abused.

What's the over/under that by the end of the year, Macaulay Culkin will finally admit MJ molested him?

Interesting question.

I would have easily been sexually molested by Michael Jackson. And probably would have enjoyed it too. The secrecy would have killed me though.

Dr Drew says it, start 1:18

youtube.com/watch?v=IRIknU6YxC0

No, he did not.

>gay kid
>80% of males who turn out to be gay were molested at some point in their childhood
>a known liar like smollet

lel

BEDROOM YOU FUCKING MORON, CAN'T YOU FUCKING READ? THEY SLEPT IN HIS BEDROOM
WHICH WAS 2 STORIES, HAD SEVERAL BEDS AND 3 FUCKING BATHROOMS

>keeps saying bedroom
>police say bed

sure thing pedo apologist

Oh whoops I mean Robson. Confused two different liars for each other lol

Damn, look at this angry pedo seethe

>getting this triggered over a dead nig nog tranny pedo
YIKES

No they don't, you have no idea what you're talking about and I hope you're just a retarded baiting nigger stroking your cock for epic trolls, cause if you're serious you deserve a lobotomy.

It'll be a Half In A Bag cliffhanger.

kek

>The fact that all the accusers were still proved to be liars remains.

Why do you keep saying this shitty chorus line?

did anyone notice all those drawn out overhead shots of the high road path from deathproof?

Remember, if you do not agree that Michael Jackson was a pedophile then you must be anti-semitic, pro-Hitler, against Israel, a Holocaust denier, you also support Hizbolaha and your grandpa died at Auschwitz after falling down from the guard tower.

Disgusting racist anti womyn pigs! How can they not believe two men who are short on cash ?!

You scum better provide some proof.

>shows that he didn't even watch the doc and instead just saw that a pedo was in trouble and rabidly defends them

lol every time. let me guess, you're british too

Because they literally were.

Gay

Dr. Drew annoys me. He's more annoyed at the moms than at the 30 year old man giving rimjobs to a 7 year old? I realize the moms fucked up, but people don't understand how massive MJ was in the late 80s and he seduced the moms just like he seduced the boys.

>Director of Leaving Neverland deflects all outrage from the Jackson family by callously saying "they're just trying to protect their meal ticket."
>Meanwhile for him, the appearances on Oprah already happened, he's raking in the shekels from this film, and he has announced that he's making a sequel already because of the hype.

What a cunt.

Attached: fgt.jpg (282x179, 5K)

being more familiar with a documentary than relevant court documents isn't anything to be proud of

He's putting hiself in the place of the guardian, parent. Interestingly a lot of Yea Forums are putting themselves in the place of the molestor,
>it didn't happen!

>The film's director, Dan Reed, acknowledged not wanting to interview other key figures because it might complicate or compromise the story he wanted to tell.

So what? The director has nothing to do with Michael Jackson, so even if he's in it for the money he's irrelevant. The only people who matter in this are the accusers and their families.

Does anyone think Robson / Safechuck are in the closet gay?

They were turned gay like kristen stewart by jodie foster in panic room

It's true but in a pedantic way. And you know it.

>The fact that all the accusers were still proved to be liars remains

>"T-that doesn't m-mean anything! He looks w-weird so he's a p-pedophile! STOP R-RESISTING!"

Have aome good music mate

youtu.be/z8rw0i7oVAE

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 11K)

And they're liars.

Attached: 9aa789a9d29c7f58282019b000db7d41[1].jpg (567x554, 87K)

If you're going to use flimsy evidence as a point against MJ, don't immediately say it's irrelevant if it gets debunked.

The director is also British, and the film itself is a co-production between Channel 4 and HBO.

Channel 4 have already produced one documentary many years ago trying to destroy Jackson with lots of false and misleading conjecture about the earlier 1993 case.

In many ways Leaving Neverland feels like just a more slick and constrained version of that same kind of misdirection, repackaged for the #MeToo, R-Kelly era. They realized using primarily personal interviews makes people believe the lies more in this age, because of the way people prior assume that speakers are victims before even speaking.

I was molested and it doesnt really bother me desu

It wasn't me

nigger, you've literally been saying this entire thread that they weren't sleeping in the same bed when the same documents you now purport to be an expert on say otherwise. so why do you defend kiddy diddlers?

he tried to claim that he still believed jacksons supposed statement to him "if anyone finds out, we will both go to jail" when he was in his 20s. that was how he redacted whatever he said in court

It's not just a meme that people in the media enjoy destroying people's reputations for their own advancement or monetary gain.

The fact that this guy is peddling falsehoods to advance himself is sickening, and he should be treated as the parasite he is.

One reporter said after the '05 MJ trial, when he was acquitted, "This cost us (the newspapers) billions in future revenue," because they could have milked every stage of the following process for Jackson, but the acquittal gives you nothing more they could use to print salaciously.

They're definitely bi. You don't choreograph Britney Spears videos without sucking a few cocks.

Attached: 35b73d41552da00059dce4390ecb8e8a--famous-men-lama.jpg (236x314, 24K)

hey pedo, here he literally admits he slept in bed with children, is that enough proof for you?
youtu.be/-z34BKlCr9o?t=5072

only jackson's youngest son looks like him at all. wouldn't be surprised if the other 2 weren't his

themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2019/02/25/a-critical-analysis-of-leaving-neverland/

I disagree, but if anyone's lying it's the accusers, not their entire families. I don't know why people think the moms, siblings and wives would be in on the lie, it makes no sense. Wade/James could just be lying to everyone involved, it'd make it a lot easier for them.

I agree with you yeah, a conspiracy always falls apart because more people are in on it.

i'm still waiting for MJ to provide some proof about this alleged "abuse" he suffered
>believing just his testimony
kek gulible faggots

Excuse me, what?
They were liars, I don't see how people are still arguing about this.
Safechuck's entire testimony was directly copied from a fictional book whose author's had to flee the ground for being charged with slander.
Robson was caught lying about pretty much everything he said, including lying under oath saying he did not knew about the existence of MJ State, when there were e-mails showing that he wanted the MJ State to hire him for the Cirque du Solei tour. And he omitted evidence when he denied contacting anyone but then it came out he had been writing drafts for his story an year prior and then tried to get several publishers to publish it but was denied by all of them.
AND during the time he said he was being abused he was actually dating Michael's niece for 8 years, and Michael was the one that set them up. And they broke up after he kept cheating on her multiple times. And that was never so much as casually mentioned in the documentary, isn't that a little bit odd?

Why are we talking about this like it has any merit? I don't even like MJ's songs that much, I'm out.

But the moms corroborate timelines and deeply weird shit like her going to the movie theater at Neverland while James and MJ are in there and the door is locked, Why lock a door if you have nothing to hide?

Nope. Wade Robson is an unreliable narrator with an incredibly inconsistent timeline!

Did you know that Wade Robson was DATING MJ's niece Brandi Jackson during the time he was apparently getting his ass stuffed by MJ.

Also, Robson claims there was underwear with blood on it and his fucking mother doesn't bring this up with him?

Too much reasonable doubt and still no smoking gun.

Attached: iyium8.png (489x432, 305K)

He admits to sleeping on the floor

>Safechuck's entire testimony was directly copied from a fictional book whose author's had to flee the ground for being charged with slander.
Fucking what? Source?

>Jackson was a manchild due to his mental arrested development
sounds like an even more logical reason as to why he sexually explores the kids with his tongue lmao

is his father on trial? no, retard. youre not clever

>Did you know that Wade Robson was DATING MJ's niece Brandi Jackson during the time he was apparently getting his ass stuffed by MJ.

>people can't have multiple relationships at once

holy incel batman

Did you watch the documentary you absolute retard? There's a whole bit about MJ concerned about his blood stained underwear and getting rid of it.

Robson's mom is literally lying as well.
She had said years before that several times she approached her son, looked him dead in the eye and asked if he MJ had ever done anything to him and he always said no.
Then Robson had this first version where he suffered from traumatic memory suppression and his memories only came back with the help of his mom, which she then agreed. But then afterwards he changed his version to saying he never knew that it was child abuse, then after he changed it to being coerced through the phone by Michael to never speak. So she was part of the first lie.
She also said he never came open before because he confessed about being so ashamed, but Robson himself said he was never ashamed because Jackson had convinced him it was an expression of love.

Plus "dating" when you are 10 doesn't mean shit.

Typical SJW response! No evidence or argument - just feels.

Kindly slit your own wrists, please!

the most genuine part of the entire doco is robson's brother tearing up about his family leaving his dad to live with MJ

Holy shit you are so fucking dumb that even in video form you can't process information. LMAO.

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS THIS GUY MIGHT HAVE FUCKED BRITNEY SPEARS WHEN HE WAS 20 THAT'S PROOF HE WASN'T MOLESTED HURRRRR DURRRRRR

The book is “Michael Jackson Was My Lover” by Victor Gutierrez.

Lots of people have spoken about this in regards to the MJ case.

Here's at least one link, the book comes up under Claim 2:

>themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2019/02/25/a-critical-analysis-of-leaving-neverland/

Lots of the specific claims made in the Wade-Safechuck case are taken in a paraphrased way from the book and appear in no other source or from any other witnesses.
If it was writing, it would be seen as plagiarism.

oh i see you have some kind of hearing impairment i'll transcript for you
>I'm on the floor in the sleeping bag.
>"Did you ever sleep in bed with him.
>"No, but I have slept in bed with many

Are you a complete mouth breathing idiot? MJ brings up the underwear on the phone well AFTER the rape allegedly took place.

I don't know about you but if I was a child, I probably wouldn't be doing my own laundry. Someone would have had to have seen the underwear if it wasn't currently in Wade's possession.

> implying the first half of your statement isn’t just being unironically BASED
Klein is a shill swayed be whatever is trending.
If his spineless fans throw some backlash his way, then he’ll recant his tweet.

Gutierrez was some weird Nambla-supporting Peruvian or some such, and he wrote this book in Chandler's voice around the time of the 1993 trial. Chandler denied any association with the book and it became apparent that it was simply one pedo Spic's fanfiction about romantic kiddy diddling that he put MJ's name onto.

Nevertheless, a lot of people read it before it was recalled and this book formed the basis of a lot of MJ myths from then on.
MJ sued the spic for libel and won, but he ran back to spicland without paying.

Holy shit the absolute cognitive dissonance from MJ retards.

>MJ: You're making it all wrong. You don't sleep in a bed with your own kids?
>Interviewer: No! I would never dream of it!
I think MJ was a weird person, but this interview makes me think he's not a pedo. If he has the balls to talk about this stuff, knowing that people will try to turn it into a sexual thing, and then defend himself from those accusations because he adamantly believes that there's nothing inherently wrong with what he's describing and that an adult can interact with a kid platonically, then there's little reason to think he's a pedo. A pedo would deny even being around any kids.

He calls him the next day and sends a car over to pick up Robson and bloody underwear.

are you retarded? he literally said he slept in bed with many children and goes on to describe how he slept with maauley and keiran cailkin have you seen it? i even linked it with the timecode and all

Wade Robson was an opportunistic fuck up who ruined every chance MJ gave him.

He was on path to joining the family with his relationship to Brandi Jackson and cheated multiple times .

He was on path to being a successful choreographer but slept with his client's partners, lol.

He was given an opportunity to direct films but had a nervous breakdown because he didn't know what the fuck he was doing.

After MJ died, he tried to get in good with MJ's kids so he wouldn't lose his connection to fame.

He blew every opportunity through his own greed and making some false allegations to stay relevant is consistent to Wade's story rather than MJ sodomising a 12 year old boy who is currently dating his niece, lol.

You're the know-it-all faggots so thirsty to defend your preconceived biases that you would believe the testimony of a potential perjurer who would lie under oath for decades.

Why? Because of some sad music combined with cutaway shots of a shaky hand made you feel feels? Literally suck a tailpipe.

Awfully defensive about a pedo. Something you want to tell us Captain NAMBLA?

Read his testimonies and then read this book:
goodreads.com/book/show/1766838.Michael_Jackson_Was_My_Lover

Everything he describes is in there.
That's why his case was immediately dismissed and he was laughed out of court.
Safechuck's is monumental idiot.

yes, at least see the doco if you're gonna shit on it. the dude describes how he got rid of the underwear so his mom wouldn't find them

imagine defending a pedophile

and you believed him.

it's almost as if groomers had a modus operandi

Imagine enabling modern-day victim-worship culture where truth doesn't matter as long as you bring up a big enough sob story. Who cares who or what you destroy along the way?

you've already shown yourself to be a liar, mr. "THEY ONLY SLEPT IN THE SAME BEDROOM". so are you british? brits seem to really like defending child molesters

not necessarily, but if you're arguing points that are already explained it's pretty pointless

Only two people in this thread, naturally.

Show us the evidence. Back up your claim.

The FBI found nothing. The courts didn't convict him. For every accuser, I can find you 10 people who spent time in MJ's bedroom and said nothing happened.

All you have to do is show us the smoking gun.

MJ never diddled anyone. He broke free from their mind control and when on a hellish rampage against the Illuminati. He tried to warn people about 9/11 in pic related, even having the same time the first plane hit the first tower.

In his music video for Black or White, there are many occult symbols he used to openly challenge them. The original mv was heavily edited by them to remove some symbols, but you can still make some out.

youtu.be/wgj8V3OMrjU

They did everything in their power to make his life a living Hell since he broke free, it ended up with them smothering him with a pillow, and making it look like he overdosed.

Even ten years after his death they're still trying to ruin him. He was the one that broke free. He tried to warn us. And now they're trying to silence him once and for all.

Attached: hewarnedus.jpg (1018x1024, 232K)

The guy is dead. The only thing being "destroyed" is the Jackson family leeches wanting to make money off his legacy for nothing.

Do you think MJ could have done the same M.O. with his multiple boys and they'd say the same things,

Of course Robson was lying if you see it he explains why, the guy is messed up!

Why why are these people denying it, have you even seen the doco? Are you being paid to post here?

>he doesn't know how to check for samefag

lol

now answer the question

Imagine imagining you're attacking a pedophile

dating MJs neice when he was 8? So I guess he wasn't being molested then. Just like how MJ was married so he how would he being molesting anyone?

Show me your proof of me samefagging that point, and then show me the proof of MJ being a pedo and you can have two victories today.

Until then, its all just hearsay bullshit that was thrown out of court and was taken to the public opinion instead.

it's already been proven that the fbi did not investigate him

I am now 100% convinced you are mentally deficient. The book is not an account of a molested child, it's a fictional diary of the first accuser, who had absolutely nothing to do with it.
So it's not a precedent, it's a made up story, and if someone repeats that made up story it clearly indicates he's lying.
Brainlet piece of shit.

Read:

>34 year old male
>hangs out with queer faggot looking kids
>dances with them
>crotch grabbing
>sleeps in a bed with them

yah he is totally innocent. you fucking retards how dumb can you honestly be. he fucked them.

can you prove it?

oh wait, you just have the shaky, perpetually revised testimony from 2 washed up shit fucks who are at the end of their rope now that their fame has been depleted?

that sucks.

Also been addressed because one kid says he’s was full on trying it every opportunity and with drink involved; the other said he was more sneaky and demonstrated surprise when Michael was seen with alcohol at all.

Believe what you want but at least do SOME research around the topic

he was a 34 year old dude that hungout with mainly little boys. wtf is wrong with you dude. how old are you? don't you fuck / jerk off ?

you're a guy right? put two and two together you retard. you don't need fucking evidence. you know this guy was into fucking small boys. where are the girls? okay maybe he is just an regular gay dude then. where are the guys his age? NOPE. fucking boys

Are you kidding? He obviously did it. Just consider the evidence

>there was a documentary
>he went to court for it
>he looked wierd
>he acted wierd
>he put his hand near his dick
>some guy wrote a fapfic

>where are the girls?

You mean his former wife Lisa Marie Presley who can attest to having her box stuffed on the regular by MJ? lol

think of it. you're a guy you get horny. you have a bunch of little boys by your side and hangout with you all over the place. hanging on your ever word. You have a fucking mock disney land in your backyard. heee hee lets shower together. hheee heee wow lets touch penises.

are you fucking dumb? its like a guy that has a "female friend" oops he is in the friendzone. he thinks of fucking her maybe. maybe just being with her but fantasizes about him.

either 2 things

>he fucked them
or
>he got friendzoned by the boys

do you suggest that he just was some sorta non sexual being?

He probably fucked kids dude. No hard feelings, you can still like his music, just know that their is a pretty good chance he was a pedo.

>but but... the court system said he din do nuffin.

ya, he had OJ's lawyer pull a rabbit out of his ass. I mean he settled a case for Atleast 5 million in the 90s, you really think it was cheaper to settle?

Also, you think after this fucker had to settle for millions for allegedly diddling kids.
>"man that was close but I was innocent. I better keep sleeping shirtless with little boys."

Yep, totally something a normal rational person would do.
You people are delusional.

YIKES

Attached: 1431580057315.png (481x519, 45K)

this dumb fucking grinch meme is cracking me up

Here.
lipstickalley.com/threads/the-invisible-children-michael-jackson’s-female-kid-friends.284727/

>ya, he had OJ's lawyer pull a rabbit out of his ass.

OJ lost the civil suit, you chucklefuck. MJ won his court cases.

>B-B-B-BUT HE SETTLED.

The 1993 allegations were rebuked in the 2005 criminal case too. He was cleared of them and his reputation will be cleared of these low life's accusations too.

>34 year old man sleeps with little boys
>nah he ain't no pedo

why did Yea Forums mean by this>?

>kids ripped of their story from a book

You can only fuck a little boy so many ways. MJ had the wealth to do all of them. It's not even that hard to believe. The author of the book was a pedophile. Pedophiles think alike and MJ was pretty transparent with his odd behavior.

>it's impossible to be near young boys without being overtaken by violent homolust

Speaking from experience user?

>34 year old man
>has relationship with men women girls boys
>sleeps in a bed with boys

yah he fucked them you retard.

you're a dude right? when you hangout closely with someone in a bed. what happens?

1- you want to fuck them but it ain't happening
2- you are fucking them.

are you all of a sudden dumb? you slept with a person in your bed for multiple times as an adult. what are you two doing ?

>do you suggest that he just was some sorta non sexual being?
What ever gave you the idea that Michael Jackson was a sexual being? Before these molestation rumors, he was described by everyone he knew as immature and and not interested in sex. He even declined to fuck a teenage Brooke Shields.

theguardian.com/society/2016/mar/09/lord-janner-faced-allegations-of-abuse-against-30-victims-hearing-told

Lord Janner faced allegations that he had abused 30 victims from the mid-1950s until the late 1980s, the first preliminary hearing of a public inquiry into child abuse has heard.

The inquiry, overseen by Justice Lowell Goddard, began by looking at abuse claims against the former Labour MP, including claims he took alleged victims to the houses of parliament.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3123403/Labour-peer-Lord-Janner-accused-child-sex-abuse-wrote-Michael-Jackson-congratulating-cleared-molesting-child.html

Suspected paedophile Lord Janner wrote to Michael Jackson congratulating him on being cleared of child sex charges, it emerged yesterday.

The Labour peer, who has avoided prosecution over 22 child abuse allegations, sent the letter shortly after the singer was cleared by an American jury of molesting a 13-year-old cancer survivor.

Using personalised House of Lords paper, he wrote: ‘I was so very pleased at the news of your acquittal. What a terrible time you have endured.’

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-09 at 21.56.30.png (2526x1616, 2.72M)

He is a manipulator. He disposed of his harems when he wanted new boi pucci and only reached out when he needed them for his trial.

What kind of friend does that?

Now way he did this shit, he wrote thriller..., thriller

Lord Janner: My friend Michael Jackson
Jewish Chronicle - June 26, 2009

Leading Jewish peer Lord Janner spoke today about his sorrow at the death of Michael Jackson, whom he regarded as "delightful company" and a good friend.

Lord Janner was introduced to the singer by psychic Uri Geller.

"He came to Parliament in 2002 and I showed him round," Lord Janner recalled. "He had come to the UK to help fund-raise for Exeter Football Club, which Uri chaired.

"I showed him all around the Lords; it was a Friday and the staff were thrilled. When we got to the place where the Queen sits when she opens Parliament, he looked at the chair and then turned to his assistant. He said: 'I want one exactly like that for my home.'"

Lord Janner said he had not been familiar with Jackson's music when they first met but had had the opportunity to see him in California at Universal Studios. "We had dinner together and then I watched him dance. He was an incredible dancer. It was absolutely astonishing."

The peer said he would miss the entertainer, whose death was announced today.

Attached: jacksonjanner.jpg (634x404, 74K)

This is great bait and I'm stealing it for later

>male
>dancer
>testosterone flowing
>a living element of nature

yah he totally never wanted to fuck anyone. never. frog and the scorpion type deal.

>he's never crashed in a bed with his bros
fag

>The 1993 allegations were rebuked in the 2005 criminal case too.

innocent in court, but still fucked kids. Cheaper to settle the 1993 case then fight it? Ya fucking right.
>but but.... his public image.

then why would this retard keep sleeping shirtless with little boys? You would think that after getting fucked in the ass a couple mil you would say. "ya, im good, I don't need to be alone with little boys anymore, I don't want to get more people trying to fuck me"

We get it though. You love his music, he was really cool. We all loved thriller. But the fact his, he was a pedo. I mean it makes sense, most faggots were molested as kids, just like MJ. Of course both those guys in the doc where bi.

>testosterone

He was castrated user

Read what you just typed. You just said pedophiles typically have little boys in little wedding dresses and perform a little wedding ceremony and then give them a medallion token.
By the way, a group of psychiatrist had already done extensive profiling of MJ's traits to see if they matched pedo behavior. And it didn't, not even remotely.
Guess what, pedophiles don't act like children in public, they don't say "I love you so much" to literally everyone that they come across, they don't go around leaving little childish notes to everyone.

>sex with lisa invalidates all the little boy room sessions he had

Lisa's personality reminds me of the retard caretakers who regularly masturbate quadriplegic men. It doesn't surprise me she connected in a rare way with MJ.

HEY PEDOBROS LOOK AT THIS MEEM I FOUND IN REDDIT, IT'S PRETTY BASED, RIGHT?

Attached: BASEDLEDDIT.png (679x577, 582K)

>He was castrated user
he was not. not chemically or physically.

you crashed in a bed with a bro for days/weeks ?

no you naturally want your own fucking bed. only time you share a bed that long you guys are fucking. this isn't rocket science its basic human behavior.

Some people are like that, man. Whether the sex part of their brain is missing or turned off, or if some sort of trauma occured that made sex into a shameful, gross thing that they want no part of, some guys aren't interested in it. In his personal life, that was always shown to be the case, and the only time he was ever seen expressing a sexual side was when his producers said "Michael, we need you to grab your dick when you dance so women buy more albums"

I read that one kid walked in white and came out black so I think he also siphoned their colors

michael "totally not a pedophile" jackson having a birthday party with lord "totally not a pedophile" janner.

pedophile networks also totally not exist.

his own father admitted it

- Robson twice testified under oath that Jackson had done nothing wrong.

- Under sustained grilling by the prosecutor in the case, Robson was adamant that Jackson’s conduct had never been inappropriate.

- He also spoke strongly about Jackson following the pop star’s death.

- Safechuck met Wade Robson in 2014 in a suit against the estate after Robson's 2013 lawsuit was dismissed. This gave both men heaps of time to get their story straight.

- Robson owes the Estate almost seventy thousand dollars in court costs, and Safechuck owes the Estate several thousand dollars as well.

- Director Dan Reed is known for creating historically inaccurate movies about historical events: psmag.com/news/meet-the-filmmaker-who-recreates-terrorist-attacks-for-hbo

- Reed claims the film is meant to "open a discussion" on child abuse but does not include a single appearance by a psychiatrist or expert on paedophilia.

- HBO is struggling for ratings against Netflix and Amazon and stooping to dishonest garbage like this.

- The allegations of Robson and Safechuck cannot be doubted or even scrutinized, because that would throw the entire #MeToo witch-hunt into question.

nature finds a way.

You have a very autistic way of defending MJ.

Also, lmao, post that "study". Those psychiatrists seem suspiciously retarded.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-07 at 15.42.11.png (2056x556, 198K)

mj admitted he slept with MANY little boys on video and people in this very thread still don't believe it. so let me remain skeptical about it

>full grown black guy
>sleeps with many little boys in a bed

yah Yea Forums defend this fucking guy. nice move.

Oh, so now you grew a skeptical critical thinking, huh.

Heres a good question, IF MJ was really a pedophile, why would he have an entire theme park in his backyard and decorate his own home like peewees playhouse?

A normal mentally healthy man would never spend millions of dollars to do that, hell not even a pedophile would go to that length. He wouldn't need a giant theme park to groom them, because at the time he was a literal walking god.

I believe he literally was just some manchild that never matured due to the decades of abuse from his father, trusted the world too much, and paid for it in the end.

Attached: B886BB4C-7FD1-4773-9BE6-B960E8E5EDDC.gif (250x305, 322K)

>a group of psychiatrist had already done extensive profiling of MJ's traits to see if they matched pedo behavior. And it didn't, not even remotely
(citation needed)

Sometimes it doesn't though. That's why Michael Jackson's "own" kids look like this.

Attached: article-0-194AD5C8000005DC-740_634x428[1].jpg (634x428, 53K)

The other mom was a million times worse.

>watches documentary
>bases his entire opinion on some words two liars said
>requires citation now

Attached: 135813192291.gif (160x160, 669K)

Checkmate atheists!

>34 year old man
>sleeps in bed with boys

lets pretend he didn't fuck them. do you see a problem with this? I certainly do. I wouldnt let my fucking kid sleep with wacko jacko. his music was dope and he was an awesome guy. still a fucking weird fucking dude.

in all those times sleeping with kids he woke up with a boner cause he had to pee.

thought he was a pedo since he settled the 93 case. Sorry queer lover. Pedos deserve the chair and so do faggots.

oh no, just go posting some random shit you come up with lmao.
also my dad is a pedo expert(don't laugh) and he confirmed that mj is a pedo, what now?

>lets pretend he didn't fuck them. do you see a problem with this? I certainly do.
If you take as a given that he didn't fuck them, what is the problem? Wouldn't that have been the problem?

>he didn't fuck them. do you see a problem with this? I certainly do.
sounds like you're the pedo

It is more than clear, coupled with sites like mjfacts.com/ that Michael Jackson was a negroid, pedophile pederast.

While the more common opinion is, even on boards like /pol/, that Michael Jackson was a victim of some sort of Jewish inquisition and was just living his lost childhood again: it is clear that he was sexually attracted to young boys of caucasian descent.

Michael Jackson was not sexually attracted by all children in general: he found girls and females disgusting and negroid children were also off-limits, similar to the habits of serial killers and serial predators also have a preference on how they choose their victims.

I personally feel relieved that this "troubled pop star" passed away by overdosing on sedatives mainly meant for race horses: the world has one less negroid pedophile raping young, caucasian boys.

>But, if you're thinking about my baby. It don't matter if you're black or white

But this did matter to Michael Jackson how he chose his bedfellows. You had to be white. You had to be male. And you had to be between the ages of 6-12.

you notice that a lot of things were made around what we can see in existing footage. for example, safesneed said they would scratch eachothers palms while holding hands while they show off footage of the two holding hands in public.

aren't they commiting purgery? can't they be arrested for that? i'm not american

people act like the two scenarios are mutually exclusive, yet they aren't

they are clearly not his. it's already known their mother was a surrogate. they look nothing like him or even mixed at all. blanket jackson does look like him though

why can't we all agree on this point? hell i am on the pro jackson side here but everyone has to recognize that children shouldn't of been sleeping in the same room as him

If you use FBI criminal profiling techniques and voice analysis of Michael Jackson's normal talking voice: most experts come to a conclusion that the man talking is a homosexual, even if they did not have any idea who Michael Jackson is.

There is no doubt about it, everybody who does such voice analysis comes to a conclusion that the voice in question clearly belongs to a homosexual male.

Of course, in the case of Michael Jackson, we know he was a homosexual pederast.

While most people could and can argue, that Michael Jackson never raped children, as we do not have definite proof, it is much more harder to argue that he was not a homosexual male.

you mean same bed?

it's either he was gay or was castrated. he never had sex with any of his wives