Ohhh wait...Was she a great big fat person

> Ohhh wait...Was she a great big fat person
Wow they would never get away with that line now. Times sure have changed .
youtu.be/X_DVS_303kQ

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R0P2hq0rSaw
youtu.be/-dKUfX9xcw0
youtu.be/foFw7djyELc
youtu.be/A4U0KBvzi7g
youtube.com/watch?v=C2uu_lXOYQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I remember the trannies protesting after it came out. Except back then no one gave a fuck.

Red Dragon was trash.

Ultimate serial killer kino is a tie between Silence and Manhunter

Attached: buffalobill1.jpg (800x423, 100K)

youtu.be/R0P2hq0rSaw

Silence is really a flawless film. I might enjoy watching Manhunter more but its not as good a film overall as Silence.

Fair enough, but I just like Manhunter because of it's peak 1980s aesthetic and music

youtu.be/-dKUfX9xcw0
youtu.be/foFw7djyELc
youtu.be/A4U0KBvzi7g

Attached: Manhunter Movie Poster.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

I love Manhunter too.
Even with the goofy final scenes that totally not feel properly thought out.

True, but Manhunter has absolutely kino cinematography from Mann. every shot is fucking perfect.

Yeah the ending shootout was a real shame.
Michael Mann ran out of time and/or money, and the unionized effects crew literally just left.

Dolarhyde's dead body looked like it was lying in a puddle of ketchup.

I get the feeling they added that little comment about Glaser Safety Slugs afterwards, to justify why there were no bullet holes in the walls.

Red Dragon was great you contrarian pleb.

It was okay. Not bad, but not outstanding. Accurately depicted the novel, but didn't push any boundaries. Ultimately forgettable.

They're still mad about it even though it does the ass-pull about him not being a "real" tranny

The last movie to accurately portray trannies.

>forgettable
DO YOU SEE NOW

Any other early-mid 90s movies with the same vibe and aesthetics as Silence of the Lambs? Can't really think of anything aside from the occasional X-files episode.

The main problem with Red Dragon was Edward Norton's portrayal of Graham. I never felt like he was someone hanging on the verge of sanity like he did in Manhunter or the TV series. This was a pretty central theme of the story, and so a lot of it falls flat when you never once actually feel like Norton's Graham is mentally disturbed.

shame those sjw fags ruined demme so much that he couldn't make another kino ever again
still enjoyed master builder

>the same vibe and aesthetics as Silence of the Lambs?
can you be a little more specific?
Are you talking about psychological thrillers?

The one that comes to mind is Seven.

>buffalo bill was a man trying to be a woman
>agent starling was a woman trying to be a man (well an fbi agent which is a male dominated profession)
wow...so deep

>hundreds of buffalo bills exist in real life and are raiding us from tranny discords at this very moment

Attached: 1468968867913.gif (225x195, 184K)

>Manhunter
youtube.com/watch?v=C2uu_lXOYQ0