I met Brie Larson working the night shift at my local AMC

I met Brie Larson working the night shift at my local AMC.

Attached: C066ECD9-20DD-4FE4-8DBA-3D49F845BDCF.jpg (998x750, 137K)

did you ask for her number?

Now she smiles

Did you point her to the fungicure isle?

Attached: IMG_1236.jpg (600x600, 164K)

Did you bang her?

did she have you check for electronic infetterance?

Does she really have rotten toe nails?

I can’t believe she’s not even 30 Jesus Christ, what is this condition called?

I'll have a large popcorn with double-extra butter and a Coke in the XXL captain marvel collector's cup. Thanks Brie!

>tfw my contractually obligated ten months without smiling is finally over and I can express human emotions again

Drinking and too much sun causes it

Why didn't you kill her?

based

she looks fun

would hang with/10

Its called hitting the wall early, women age like milk

When is your court date?

Get a real job, punk

Where the fuck was Robert? Saturday nights are strictly no singles nights.

Anyone else just want to hatefuck her so bad?

>>tfw my contractually obligated ten months without smiling is finally over and I can express human emotions again

she has been smiling for ages. you guys are boring AF

Being white

What did she smell like

And what do you smell like

She's not ugly. Like at all. I'd fuck her.

I keep screaming, but God doesn't hear me.

Attached: 20190309_195435.jpg (159x240, 20K)

did you show her your fappening collection?

Yeah I fucked her

>YouTube changes algorithm
>RT redesign
>RT stops accepting reviews below threshold
>"Journalists" in a tizzy
>Twitter in a tizzy
>Half empty theaters
>Prelude to the biggest soi-movie ever

Fuck I'd hate to see us win but hey you enjoy your Shillbux. Take some of those shekels and pay your student loans.

im a 40 year old male and my receding hairline isnt as bad as hers.

I’m 25 and my hairline and crown is dogshit

I'll make it very simple and clear: Captain Marvel is really worth a watch. It's just entertaining and visually impressive, exactly what it was meant to be.

Just keep this in mind that it's an origin story so don't go looking for an overstuffed complex story. It's just a fun action movie that introduces us to a new superhero Captain Marvel, played brilliantly by Brie Larson. I became an instant fan watching her in this action heroine avatar, something she manages to pull off with ease. Watch her in the action sequences and there's no way you can't be impressed. Viewers were literally cheering for some of the most heroic moments in the film. Samuel L Jackson as Nick Fury is as awesome as always, it's just that his character feels even better and refined than what we've seen. Jude Law is also quite good, and so are Ben Mendelsohn and Lashana Lynch.

But the one character that ultimately steals the show is Goose, the cat. Some of the sequences involving her are so hilarious that it was really difficult to stop laughing.

Visual effects are excellent, and the IMAX 3D viewing just elevated them. And since it's most importantly an action movie, every single action sequence it delivers is impressive, especially the train sequence. I would call it one of the major highlights of the movie. Cinematography in certain portions is really impressive. Humor, like any other MCU movie, is top notch and really manages to make you laugh.

Captain Marvel has a simple-looking origin story presented and executed in a terrific manner. The directors have done a great job with the characterization of Captain Marvel, and that is what makes everything in the film seem so good. The pace is brisk, gore is minimal to no, and there's nothing unsuitable for kids.

Attached: incels hate her.jpg (768x510, 70K)

Did she sign your Joseph Gordon-levitt pic?

That Pablo face expression on the guy

No, I'm white.

Yes but consider this: I'll make it very simple and clear: Captain Marvel is really worth a watch. It's just entertaining and visually impressive, exactly what it was meant to be.

Just keep this in mind that it's an origin story so don't go looking for an overstuffed complex story. It's just a fun action movie that introduces us to a new superhero Captain Marvel, played brilliantly by Brie Larson. I became an instant fan watching her in this action heroine avatar, something she manages to pull off with ease. Watch her in the action sequences and there's no way you can't be impressed. Viewers were literally cheering for some of the most heroic moments in the film. Samuel L Jackson as Nick Fury is as awesome as always, it's just that his character feels even better and refined than what we've seen. Jude Law is also quite good, and so are Ben Mendelsohn and Lashana Lynch.

But the one character that ultimately steals the show is Goose, the cat. Some of the sequences involving her are so hilarious that it was really difficult to stop laughing.

Visual effects are excellent, and the IMAX 3D viewing just elevated them. And since it's most importantly an action movie, every single action sequence it delivers is impressive, especially the train sequence. I would call it one of the major highlights of the movie. Cinematography in certain portions is really impressive. Humor, like any other MCU movie, is top notch and really manages to make you laugh.

Captain Marvel has a simple-looking origin story presented and executed in a terrific manner. The directors have done a great job with the characterization of Captain Marvel, and that is what makes everything in the film seem so good. The pace is brisk, gore is minimal to no, and there's nothing unsuitable for kids.

t. Roastie

No, we're out of butter. You will get that popcorn with double-extra fungus.

My comment is gone!

I guess a janitor didn't get the joke about washing the floor with bleach- it was to kill any spores from the toenail issue.

Pretty mild, I thought.