YOUR BUTT IS MINE

YOUR BUTT IS MINE

Attached: 1552173034686.jpg (742x716, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XXc3O6GMZt0
youtube.com/watch?v=6p8CgdRLnDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tKAh--ss1r0
youtube.com/watch?v=A8NR-ukK4vg
youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o
youtube.com/watch?v=g4tpuu-Up90
youtube.com/watch?v=O2hMPdexJRg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought he was saying
>YOUR BUTT IS FINE

>It's close to midnight, and something evil's lurking in the dark
>You try to scream, but terror takes the sound before you make it

What did he mean by this

DUCK
BUTTER

He already started looking not great by then.

how did he come up with this name for semen??

PYT PRETTY YOUNG THING

Bad MJ was peak twink MJ

Attached: 1551902050029.jpg (500x500, 41K)

>Just beat it
What the fuck!

JANNIE ARE YOU OKAY
ARE YOU OKAY
ARE YOU OKAY JANNIE?

Did Yea Forums‘s zoomer base not know about MJ before this doc?

For me, it's "dressing like a dictator" Michael

Attached: michael-jackson.jpg (1000x563, 316K)

He wasnt relevant to tv before they made a movie numb-nuts

For me? It's tranny monster MJ

Attached: 1539269618448.jpg (426x604, 39K)

You learn well MJ

Attached: Hitler rehearsing his public speeches in front of the mirror 12.jpg (1600x1130, 164K)

JUST BEAT IT (my penis)

BEAT IT (my penis)

BEAT IT (my penis)

Attached: Feeling Neverland.png (1816x2688, 807K)

>I'M BAD, REALLY REALLY BAD
>YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY A SMOOTH CRIMINAL
>DON'T YOU KNOW IM DANGEROUS?
What did he mean by all this?

For me it's the Dave Chappelle skit

>I couldn't even pick my own penis out of a lineup, and me and my penis is like THIS son *crosses fingers*

youtu.be/XXc3O6GMZt0

Attached: mj.jpg (402x679, 33K)

You really this stupid?

>Some African-American psychologists argued Jackson was "a lousy role model for black youth". Dr. Dennis Chestnut said Jackson had given "black youth a feeling that they can achieve", but might encourage them to believe they had to be esoteric and idiosyncratic to be successful. Dr. Halford Fairchild said Jackson and other African-American celebrities would try "to look more like white people in order to get in films and on television".[14] Jackson has also been confronted with the reaction of the people around him.

>Filmmaker John Landis, who directed two music videos for Jackson, said when Jackson showed him his bleached chest, he told him the doctor who had done it was a criminal.

Did MJ unironically hate being black?

dirty diana > rest of MJ's songs

Are you?

Why the fuck would we have MJ threads before this?

never forget

Attached: pepsi.jpg (450x288, 14K)

On the surface, it's about watching a horror movie. In reality ... I don't want to think about it.

Shamone

Attached: 1552083652446.jpg (225x225, 8K)

this whole thread is ignorant

Dirty Diana > Another Part of Me > Rockwitu > PYT > everything else

>PYT anywhere near the top
>No Billie Jean
shameful taste

youtube.com/watch?v=6p8CgdRLnDQ

Annie, are you ok?
So, Annie are you ok
Are you ok, Annie
Annie, are you ok?
So, Annie are you ok
Are you ok, Annie
Annie, are you ok?
So, Annie are you ok?
Are you ok, Annie?
Annie, are you ok?

yes

JANNY ARE YOU OK?
SO JANNY ARE YOU OK?
ARE YOU OK JANNY?

Attached: 1541643880989.jpg (774x850, 197K)

How's MJ?

Attached: how's annie.jpg (768x550, 91K)

Cum on
Cum on
Lay it on me
All right

why the fuck did he always say shomone?

Yes, he was brutally abused for his black facial features by his siblings and father to a point where the only person who hated their own body more was Lil kim.

These kids don't know who MJ was. Hell, they probably don't know about the Alien Ant-farm cover. Their opinions are based on who has the most retweets or likes. Or if h3h3/Joe rogan approves.

>KICK ME, KIKE ME
something something
>SUE ME

the irony of landis calling anyone a criminal.

Attached: inspector_landis.jpg (665x435, 86K)

*literally decapitates a child
heh nothing personal kid

El ayuwoki...

That is what turned MJ into a monster he never recovered from that freak accident.

Don’t Stop 'Til You Get Enough > rest of Off the Wall > everything else

>15 year fags just discovering michael jackson

I just watched the first 30min and I don't get what the big deal is. Michael seems like a great guy.

Step Aside to let the King through

Attached: 516nzPvgJLL.jpg (497x500, 45K)

HEE HEE

>Pretty Young Thing
eeeeewwwwww

Attached: 1451901012926.jpg (700x725, 59K)

Oh ffs you mexican

>zoomers just discovering MJ is a pedo and John Wayne was racist

They seemed pretty happy.

Maybe all the things that MJ talked about about his nightmare childhood was to justify his weird behaviors?

Attached: q9iywyv0bypzu0aqrybe.jpg (1612x1610, 647K)

Does the fact that he diddled kids now mean his music is no good and shouldn’t be listen to? Should the artist be separated from the art? Can such a separation ever be made?

shalom

This is a next level post.

Don't matter if you're black or white, if only your boipussy is tight

This is what michael would've looked like if he didn't do surgery all his life

Attached: literally looks like OJ.jpg (647x404, 27K)

Hehe did nothing wrong

a hee hee!

>BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT UHHH
What did he mean by this?

how many little boys did he say this to?

CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES
FUCK OPRAH
POST YOUR FAVORITE MICHAEL SONG
youtube.com/watch?v=tKAh--ss1r0

His best song?
For me its Human Nature

I just saw the documentary and it’s basically a bunch of bored people telling a story?
No one seems to be emotionally involved with way they are saying

youtube.com/watch?v=A8NR-ukK4vg

>I'll protect you from EEEEEEOOOOOO.

The "Michael acted strangely because he never had a childhood" line comes directly from Michael himself. Watch the Oprah interview, he plants this idea in the watchers head several times. This was a cultivated identity, more of an idea than a reality. Just enough to make millions of idiots think they came up with the realization themselves.

More people than not have shitty childhoods. They don't grow up to be weird manchildren obsessed with little boys (and only boys) that wants to sleep in the bed with kids he barely knows. Nearly everything that people have to casually accept to assume Mike is innocent have literally never applied to any other person.

basado!

Michael's childhood, whether he be diddler or not, was a bit more fucked up than most.

This. For the longest time I feel victim to the "stunted manchild just wanted some friends" narrative too. When I watched the documentary it kinds of hit me that such an idea is exactly what a famous and power pedophile would want people to believe.

Why? He was famous, he sang, he had money, he traveled... I have known people with more fucked up childhoods.

why didn't we see it coming

do you have any proof about this alleged "fucked up childhood" of his? are you just trusting his testimony??

>was a bit more fucked up than most.
He was raised in the 60s. Plenty of kids were getting constantly beat back then without fat checks or adoring fans to soften the wounds.

What most people know, and willingly forget when it comes to Michael, is that there is a CYCLE of abuse. People that abuse are likely the have been abused themselves, so Joe's treatment doesn't vindicate Michael, it actually makes it more likely that he would have abused as well.

and the beatings

Alright bud

Attached: 1550936560707.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

yeah and you missed the part where his father was an abusive control freak that tightly controlled every aspect of his children's lives to force them to become successful, exploitable talent and beat the shit out of them if he felt they weren't living up to his standards

like it doesn't justify or excuse Michael touching kids but he was a victim in his own way, and maybe if he actually got help when he need it none of this would have happened

Wtf? It's a great guitar riff, but it's one of his weirdest songs, bc he writes about a groupie trying to fuck him as if she's a slasher villain out to kill him.

>groupie trying to fuck him as if she's a slasher villain out to kill him.

I mean, this was a man pathologically horrified of women his own age and regular, adult promiscuity. when you look at it that way it's kind of a fascinating confession.

The last time he was relevant was when he released you rock my world in 2001 I think.

We don't know if that happened and I remember MJ saying different things. First that his father was super evil and then saying that his father was a genius and that he did everything for them to success.

>First that his father was super evil and then saying that his father was a genius and that he did everything for them to success.

I'm sure he thought that both of those things were true simultaneously

Oy Vey! Shut him down, destroy him!
youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o

That's why I always found it a weird song, the whole song is "I don't like sexy women". MJ couldn't write songs about sex, the best he could do was sing about sexy dancing in a way that sounded like it could also be about sex.

yeah you need to go back

Is the patron demon of kiddie fiddlers

I knew from the beginning

Attached: nd.jpg (735x413, 31K)

Invincible bombed though, and Rock My World was nowhere near the height of his 80s hits or anything on Dangerous. The main reason people talked about it was because it was such a disappointment.

His childhood was mediocre at worst. He wasn't even scratching the surface of "bad childhood." He wasn't born in Somalia or Afghanistan and given a gun and machete when he turned 8. He had just as much of a childhood as all those kids with tiger parents really. Not like his childhood was uniquely bad or unusual.

Is brooke shields still on michaels side?

I like Rock My World but the music video is weird as fuck. The timing coincided for that brief time Chris Tucker was relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=g4tpuu-Up90

Just watch this interview. What the fuck happened to this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=O2hMPdexJRg

No evidence LOL

I'll wait

YOU'VE BEEN FUCKED BY
YOU'VE BEEN GROOMED BY
A SMOOTH CRIMINAL

>guy who exonerates you with his testimony later says he lied to protect the accused and then details the abuse he received as a 7 year old from the accused

Yeah, he did it

why does he have such a sissy speaking voice? it's better than any tranny I've ever heard

Theres a rumor MJ was chemically castrated to prevent testosterone from being produced

Back in the day every parent beat their kids. Hell most still do it today.

Wouldn't that keep him from getting a boner and molesting kids.

No, just from producing sperm and acting like a regular guy

It's catchy, but it just sounds like normal late 90s r&b pop. Michael always jumped onto whatever the current trends were and made them his own, but Rock My World barely sounds like an MJ song, it could have been done by TLC, Mary J. Blige, Ashanti, or any other hiphop r&b fusion artists of the time.

It didn't bomb. It was successful everywhere but the US.