I have never known the warm embrace of a woman

I have never known the warm embrace of a woman.

Attached: index.png (300x168, 3K)

Some of them are cold

Have you ever actually had sex? It's terrible, they want to stick around afterwards and cuddle and the bed is too hot and also sweaty and the combined body heat is too much and the bed gets overheated and they sort of think they're you're friend now but they're not your friend. The second after you cum I'm just disgusted by them anyways but they don't want to be alone because they're needy or some other stupid made up feeling so I have to take them out for some breakfast and buy them a fucking omelet that we both know she's not going to finish and then when its over you have to get her number and promise you'll call her but we both know you're not going to call her. Why would you? You already got what you wanted out of her and the sex was mediocre at best and you wasted one of the two days a week you have free of being a wagecuck, you took your valuable free time and you fucking wasted it on some average broad when you could have paid for a hooker and had her get up and leave so I could go back to playing video games.

The only reason to have sex, and I mean LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON, is that fucking without a condom on feels pretty great. Nothing else about sex is even remotely enjoyable, not the stupid foreplay, not the cuddling, I don't even particularly enjoy getting my dick sucked anymore. I'd rather eat a burrito and watch American Dad and be left the fuck alone. No, I'm not going to marry you. No, you're not going to trick me into getting you pregnant(I've had a few women really try hard with that one), and no, you're not coming to live with me in my big empty house.

For one thing, it's my fucking house. For another thing, I like it big and empty, and lastly you're a fucking bore. Women are for the most part IMMENSELY boring. No, I'm not interested in hearing about your stupid day. No, I don't care what Sarah the intern said about your hair. No, I don't FUCKING CARE ABOUT HOW YOU'RE FEELING TODAY

NOT. FUCKING. WORTH. IT.

incells

It’s not that great, I actually hate physical/sexual intimacy. The idea of it arouses me far more than actually doing it

based

Sex not being worth it is incel cope. Sure sex with a stranger might not be worth it but having someone who loves you is truly a great feeling.

You don't need it. Literally nothing beats friendship with another man. Make some friends, bro. Women are pathetic and lame. Traps are better.

based tranny discord

its like chocolate user, no one is going to deny how awesome and tasty chocolate is, but the absolute FACT is, you don't need chocolate to live. its great if you have it, its fine if you don't, and there is nothing wrong with wanting to try it when you see everyone else having it either.

>Traps are better.
Stopped reading there

Attached: 1527708395848.jpg (244x295, 32K)

OH MY GOD WOW, THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS GARBAGE

It's pretty overrated, desu. As a guy you're expected to do most of the work.
I do miss cuddling though.

Not really, i know the value of myself, I don't need a cheerleader

based and basedpilled

Cope incel

yeah that's gonna be a based from me dawg

What is it like to hold the hand of someone you love?

Attached: 1551401670360.jpg (622x420, 18K)

Any good incel kino? Just got finished watching that one french film that always gets posted here but the incel ascends in the end.

this is only true when you have sex for pleasure instead of love. this is why sleeping around with people you aren't in a relationship with is stupid.

The feel of a woman is the greatest thing in this world. The soft, silky skin. I pity that so many incels will never get that experience.

Yeah sure. I'm trying to get rid of this woman currently, all she does is take up my consideration, I feel nothing otherwise. Not even when I fuck her, because of my phimosis.