BASED ROTTEN TOMATOES. Audience score is now fresh baby

It’s LONG PAST DUE that they cleaned up their platform.

Negative reviews are fine, but incel review bombing is not, especially considering the historical nature of this movie within Marvel’s cinematic universe. Good job RT.

Attached: 375FF575-FC48-4DE4-8829-A8FB0D8A64E8.jpg (640x704, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ign.com/articles/2019/03/09/rotten-tomatoes-explains-why-it-removed-thousands-of-audience-reviews-on-captain-marvels-opening-day
youtube.com/watch?v=PHzOOQfhPFg
youtube.com/watch?v=EJO_pBML7xw
youtu.be/dXN6pY2ebBE?t=191
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont like you

based baitposter

have sex

based tranny on the disney payroll

Attached: 20190226_092839.jpg (1678x1118, 180K)

way to not post an article you absolute faggot

fuck you, I'll suck your cock

STOP TELLING ME TO HAVE SEX

censorship is fine. move along nothing to see here.

Attached: 1551814464532.png (921x633, 768K)

Worst shill bait ever. I've seen the flick and it's absolute garbage.

what's going on out of frame to the left?

There is still no evidence of review-bombing

>back to 53%
lmao they're going to lose an uphill battle

>Spamming movies with reviews is fine but only if they're positive

t. boris incelovich

I don't know man, I'm seeing a shitload of 5 star reviews that all are copy-pasted or otherwise obviously scored as such to fluff the score.

Fuck off back to discord, tranny trash

53% isn't fresh you down syndrome retard

nooooooo why are these cucks censoring us bros
why can we never win REEEEEE

Attached: 1470352686489.jpg (291x344, 15K)

>boris incelovich
I am incel!!!!!!

I'll make it very simple and clear: Captain Marvel is really worth a watch. It's just entertaining and visually impressive, exactly what it was meant to be.

Just keep this in mind that it's an origin story so don't go looking for an overstuffed complex story. It's just a fun action movie that introduces us to a new superhero Captain Marvel, played brilliantly by Brie Larson. I became an instant fan watching her in this action heroine avatar, something she manages to pull off with ease. Watch her in the action sequences and there's no way you can't be impressed. Viewers were literally cheering for some of the most heroic moments in the film. Samuel L Jackson as Nick Fury is as awesome as always, it's just that his character feels even better and refined than what we've seen. Jude Law is also quite good, and so are Ben Mendelsohn and Lashana Lynch.

But the one character that ultimately steals the show is Goose, the cat. Some of the sequences involving her are so hilarious that it was really difficult to stop laughing.

Visual effects are excellent, and the IMAX 3D viewing just elevated them. And since it's most importantly an action movie, every single action sequence it delivers is impressive, especially the train sequence. I would call it one of the major highlights of the movie. Cinematography in certain portions is really impressive. Humor, like any other MCU movie, is top notch and really manages to make you laugh.

Captain Marvel has a simple-looking origin story presented and executed in a terrific manner. The directors have done a great job with the characterization of Captain Marvel, and that is what makes everything in the film seem so good. The pace is brisk, gore is minimal to no, and there's nothing unsuitable for kids

This double standard. Can you imagine the frothing shitstorm that would occur if she was a man, and said whatever the quote was but about women?

Attached: come on.png (407x609, 481K)

Just checked had my 2.5 star review changed to 5 star. Wtf

Fuck your pasta

why are they trying so hard for this shitty movie? did disney sign a pact with satan?

Other way around, they bought out Hell.

gab should make its own metacritic clone

>Zachary Levi confirmed in an interview this week that Shazam is made for white men and discouraged roasties and shitskins from going on the press tour with him
Based

Have sex.

>I'll make it very simple and clear: Captain Marvel is really worth a watch.

Stopped reading right there.

Women are inferior to men stupid incel, you can't treat them the same as you do men.

m.ign.com/articles/2019/03/09/rotten-tomatoes-explains-why-it-removed-thousands-of-audience-reviews-on-captain-marvels-opening-day

Attached: 28 dollars a ticket plus parking.jpg (640x337, 95K)

>58,000 audience reviews hitting within hours of the film's release, as The Hollywood Reporter points out, "is more than the total of audience score reviews for Avengers: Infinity War for its entire theatrical run."

it shoul;dnt be that hard to coutner it and you dont even need to delete scores. Just put a filter in place where the displayed average audience score only draws data from accounts that are at least 1 year old.

Virtually all of the 1/10 review bomb accounts were created in the days leading up the release. By having review score ignore new accounts you can also prevent swarms of fake users pumping a film with 10/10.

I'm married. I have sex at least twice a month.

what about your wife?

the explanation: the 54k votes were the "want to see" votes from before the release
but they don't count towards the score, and they never deleted those before

There is nothing to counter. If they hate the movie, they hate the movie.

Hating it from the trailers is perfectly fair... the movie was no different than the trailers.

Worse, if anything. : )

>just build your business around this inconvenience and validate their efforts, what's so difficult about that??

>historical nature of this movie within Marvel’s cinematic universe
I hate this retardation

>Women are inferior to men stupid incel
>Women are inferior to men
>calls him an incel
wow

Wow what? Incels worship women in the hopes to get pussy. I say the truth with no worries

Have sex.

Attached: 504BE27B-DE13-4F24-BB6C-E275AC4E0483.jpg (2507x2372, 1.95M)

You will never pass

Attached: Rotten Amy.jpg (1072x778, 209K)

>Incels worship women in the hopes to get pussy
you're describing betas. You know what, I can't even keep up with zoomers internet terms that changes every week, fuck this.

imagine ACTUALLY thinking like this.

Get laid constantly and can attest that it was trash.

Looks like you're keeping up better than me lol

THIS WOMEN'S DAY

BRIE LARSON AND A CGI CAT TEAM UP TO DEFEAT A GALACTIC EMPIRE THAT HAS AWOKEN

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

*Skrulls rises from the beach*

*Close up on Larson face*

"That's one ugly son of a bitch"

*All the Crew from Avengers is part of the cast*

Black guy goes:

"Shiiieeeet why the black man has to be the bait, why you white people always say split up fuck"

Outro song for trailer:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHzOOQfhPFg

Stan Lee rises from his grave

Nuff Said

Rotten Tomatoes: We're cleaning up all the negative reviews from trolls..

also Rotten Tomatoes: We're leaving all the positive reviews that have been copied and pasted over and over again.

I understand wanting to clean up review bombing.. But this shit goes both ways.. Playing one side of the game makes you look like a shill protecting the movie instead of being unbiased.

>historical nature
Don't you mean HERstorical?

That’s because they’re bought and paid for

Lel

>Worse, if anything. : )
Damn, you are seething.

Get-out played on black people's, men in particular, of their insecurities. There is literally a social construct within the black community to feel that they will be attacked. Also, the movie played on the fear of black people being perceived as white or becoming white.

Fun Fact: there is an urban-legend among black people that the letter K on the side of products stands for a secret KKK machinations to poison or castrating men.

This guy is a shill. Spamming the same post on /pol/

youtube.com/watch?v=EJO_pBML7xw
CITIZEN MOVE ALONG! Do not pay attention to Disney corp operatives.

>GOING TO /POL/
YIKES

youtu.be/dXN6pY2ebBE?t=191
>I'll make it very simple and clear: Captain Marvel is really worth a watch. It's just entertaining and visually impressive, exactly what it was meant to be.

>Just keep this in mind that it's an origin story so don't go looking for an overstuffed complex story. It's just a a fun action movie.

Attached: daijoubu.jpg (600x284, 222K)

her boyfriend

RT: The movie rating site that doesn't allow you to rate movies.

Interesting concept.

What's your point, incel?

>DC
back you go

>I'll make it very simple and clear:
Go fuck yourself with a cactus wrapped in barbed wire.

>incel
Hey fellow kids!

Okay, trannie. Now, back to your blowjob in your dirty trailer and dont forget to charge the fat old man, so you do not starve.

This.

At this point it's obvious.. But the point is they shouldn't make it obvious..

I remember when companies use to take advantage of you and they TRIED to hide it.

have sex

For months up until yesterday there were always dozens of threads on Yea Forums about cap marvel. Currently there's only about 3. Wut happened?

the site literally isn't letting you post reviews for it anymore.

contract ended

Go dilate and drop your iPod.

The Marvel fans know it is shit- they saw it.

All that is left are Box Office freaks and discord trannies.

Rating websites were a mistake

>no evidence of review bombing
>for the last month Yea Forums has been nothing but crying and sobbing over Captain Marvel and RT removing the ability to rate it before you’ve seen it

Disney stopped paying to shill about it on this board

You couldn't rate it before you saw it- you could say whether you wanted to see it or not.

Almost 3/4 of the posters did not want to see it.

Try not to be full of shit.

>Rating websites were a mistake
IMDb was great in 90's and early 00's. Then studios started to notice it around 2007 or so. Basically every movie since then has had massive bot voting 10's and 9's.

So why is review bombing OK when the left does it?

Liam Neeson's latest movie got bombed too because of that interview

I literally had sex while watching this movie. The movie sucks. Anyone saying otherwise is a tranny that needs to join the 40%.

Betas and incels are the same thing retard

MODS!