Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/asttankova/status/1104525550545182722
youtu.be/MydU7BYglVU
twitter.com/IGN/status/1104532838546919424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have sex

have sneed

OG Jurassic Park made 10x the money

Attached: 1541746534013.png (720x715, 472K)

sex sneed

do reddits really think the quantity of people who see a movie determines if it is good?

have sex

only Yea Forumstards

because disney bought out most of the seats

Well now that the MCU is ruined, what other movies are people excited for?

>Well now that the MCU is ruined, what other movies are people excited for?

Endgame

>we
Kys

Attached: 1552146565961.jpg (828x651, 68K)

Did anyone doubt a virtue signalling marvel movie would make money?

>cries in every corner of the Internet about the movie
>spends hours watching info to hate about the movie and feeding sites with traffic and clicks

Yeah, I guess you faggots are just cucks and never actually wanted to win. If you wanted to win you’d have acted like with Shazam, venom and other stupid capeshit no one would ever care of

I logged onto my IMDB account for the first time in ten years, to give Captain Marvel 1 out of 10, despite having never seen it.

Come at me.

Attached: Batsmile.jpg (929x720, 101K)

Downfall. I'm watching it for the first time tonight.

Attached: ganz.png (807x527, 617K)

>Shills can barely formulate legible sentences

Makes sense.

Weak troll

This.

Seriously, do you think the mouse would let their propaganda flop? It's a rigged game, they literally can't lose.

Shazam

Outrage is stoked and manipulated by shills too.

You think they could surreptitiously buy millions of tickets at thousands of theaters worldwide and no one would get a hint?

Worst movie I have ever seen

Spoilers

Attached: image.jpg (1350x4901, 1.42M)

>ticket sales
>commercial product
>"heroic"
indeed

People did get the hint, but it's Disney. They do whatever they want.

Spoilers

Attached: image.jpg (1478x4403, 1.19M)

Yea Forums also believed Disney payed theaters to show nothing but Captain Marvel because they dont know how theaters work. Did any of you think Disney can actually do that and other companies like WB would just let it happen ?

You idiots never learn. Opening Weekend means nothing! Especially for a big brand franchise like Marvel. The name, advertising will get people to go opening weekend.

It’s the following weekend and the size of the drop off that will tell if it’s a hit. There is a endless list of movies that had big opening weekends that crashed and burned the following

Box Office posters are like guys who check which team is projected to win the Super Bowl, then buy that team's jersey to wear at the Super Bowl party.

They don't watch the game until the end, and only then if "their" team is winning.

You know. "Winners". ; )

apparently not

>quiet all of you

Attached: 1487418222557_1.jpg (588x579, 42K)

I see you don't know much about sportsball

Marvel like Star Wars movies are guaranteed to have great launches. Launches do well based on marketing and past movies.

You only see the quality of the current move in the coming weeks.

THERE GO THE GOALPOSTS ONWARD

My beloved BvS had an awesome opening and a disaster second week.

What?

Yes, they would. Disney/Marvel/Pixar/Fox is the elephant they don't want to offend.

You incels never learn. Incel opinions mean nothing! Especially for a big guy like you.

Of course opening weekend means something but I think Yea Forums has been mislead by Black panther. Your average MCU movie is very front loaded with OW covering well over a third of the final box office.

Nobody outside morons said it’d bomb opening weekend. Especially with zero completion and the Marvel brand.

This is looking like Ocean’s 8 which had a solid opening weekend and the virtue signaling media orgasimed over

Venom made a ton of money despite being objectively terrible, so I'm not sure how this counts as any sort of victory.

WB is owned by AT&T. They're much bigger than Disney. So, no. They can't and they didn't

>Wasting your time on ((((Movies))) pushing an agenda instead of the bigger problems themselves

Jesus Christ

Either flat out call out the Jew publicly and get to the root of the problem instead of just worrying about movies/tv/music

>now that the MCU is ruined
>now
wew lad

It means nothing as far as if people actually like it. Hype and brand get big opening weekends. Word of mouth and repeat viewing is what keeps it from crashing the following weekend

>t. nazi incel
have sex with a jewish girl

I was doing electrical work at the local theater, and started chatting up the qt ticket girl...anyway in between me being autistic and failing to flirt with her, I asked her how Captain Marvel was doing, and she said to me that every screening was "sold out" from online buyers but there were maybe 20 people max in each theater, and it was no more busy than a typical friday night for her....

Now i'm not one to say theres conspiracies, but something is off about this $150 million number...

Yes because no one else is in the theatre to notice it.

Hollywood doesn't give a f*ck about AT&T. It is just another telecom company, not a Hollywood player.

One that could sell WB to Disney at any time.

>j-just because critics like it doesn't mean it good
>j-just because audiences like it doesn't mean it's good
>j-just because it makes over a billion dollars doesn't mean it's good
Seriously consider suicide

This is the same board that for a while claimed Infinity War had 1 billion production budget and 1 billion in marketing. When it comes to Disney and finances, Yea Forums goes full retard

(((Critics))) like whatever they're paid to like, you stupid fuck.

>50,000 reviews deleted and it still sat at 34%

This.

We're getting multiple reports of this kind of shit happening.

You are saying any of those are proof of quality?

NPC.

If that is the case, and I was the Mouse, I'd be double mad.
Imagine having to shell out for the movie AND getting little returns, AND getting your brand damaged AND having to spend even more to pretend it's fine.

For the outside world, maybe, everything is covered up.
...but internally, I bet some people will be drawn and quartered

Well your average Marvel opening is roughly 40% of the final gross. If Captain Marvel does get 150mil over the weekend and follows the usual pattern it's final domestic box office will be around 380mil

twitter.com/asttankova/status/1104525550545182722

Needs 412 or 420 adjusted to beat Wonder Woman. If it does 150 I don't think it will, as GotG 2 opened similarly and ended up in the 380's.

AT&T would care if one of it's divisions was being fucked over

It's a culture war raging and we're all in it.
The ones laughing at the angry incels are just as bad

>Of course Opening Weekend means something
Only because because before Social marketing became a big deal, it was a more natural look at interest. Since Disney IS the movie industry now, it knows the tricks and it floods the opening weekend with free tickets.

The first week sales are all to make to make the movie LOOK like a hit so fucking sheep go watch it. It's why Disney had such a fucking meltdown over fucking Rotten Tomatoes. Because stuff like that influences the sheep and they're desperate for this movie to have legs

Yeah, AT&T market cap is like 50+ billion more than DIsney.

>It's a culture war raging and we're all in it.
>The ones laughing at the angry incels are just as bad

This is origin movie in the vein of Doctor Strange who also didn't appear in a movie before his solo. Using his multi, CM gets 408 million from 150 million OW. But it is entirely possible to be quite frontloaded

just watched it. it was pretty bad. it needed a few more rewrites, and that's obvious. they never should have had made the kree bad guys, nor should have they put fury in the film. the movie retconned too much and made glaring plotholes in the MCU.
3/15

I'm watching SG-1 for the first time. It's great.

this movie was worse than green lantern

And who would give a shit what AT&T thought? It's just another telecom.

Disney can piss on WB, and the CEO will thank them for it... so he doesn't lose his job when Disney buys WB.

Don't start sulking yet. The real proof will be how much of a drop off it has sales wise for its second week. These movies always do well right out the gate. There's nothing notable coming out for the next 2 weeks so there's really no reason for it to drop by too much but if it does, then that will be the proof that people are dissatisfied.

It's THE telecom. The world's largest in fact.

Not just for the sheeple, user. It is a song-and-dance for the shareholders.

So... who exactly gives a shit?

Try answering the question... and tell me how it was Almighty AT&T got broken up by an anti-trust suit into a dozen companies.

Pretty easy when Disney and activists bought most of the tickets.

There are sold out theaters that are literally empty.

Attached: 0224E0FC-48B4-4CE3-85CF-BEFEAEF2A037.jpg (640x718, 143K)

We did win

>160M
>ITS THE HIGHEST GROSSING MOVKE EVER MADE!-Trannies and Footfetishists
Call me if it hits a billion.

it wasn't that bad
the final boss wasn't a space fart

saladboi. how's he been?

150m 160m isnt even a lot for opening weekend lol. Not for an MCU movie.

COPE

holy shit lmao, is this real or a parody?

And this is suppose to be riding off the Infinity War high and get people hyped for EndGame.

Attached: 12217CF1-2511-4B69-A3B0-5ED24B86ED5A.png (541x947, 66K)

>YouTube changes algorithm
>RT redesign
>RT stops accepting reviews below threshold
>"Journalists" in a tizzy
>Twitter in a tizzy
>Half empty theaters
>Prelude to the biggest soi-movie ever

Fuck I'd hate to see us win

Attached: original_result.png (512x512, 234K)

Nah, it's still a great gross for an MCU, especially for non team up movies.

However, it's already dying in China. After pre sales made it seem like it might make 110-120 opening weekend, it looks like it will do sub 90 due to not having good word of mouth and will probably only do 150 total there.

>we
Kill yourself, retard

Marvel only has 6 films that opened larger

How can millions of bored millenials be wrong?

hobbs and shaw looks like pure 80's action kino, my hopes are very high.

love how disney shills know on Friday what the numbers on monday are

So it's looking like it wont beat Aquaman then? Makes less than that movie and critically less well received than Wonder Woman. Plenty of ammo for shitposting for months and years to come.
I'm so fucking tired of company wars guys

Now that the dust has settled and the incels lost, what do you think is next for the MCU after Captain Marvel crushes Thanos in endgame?

I'm thinking female Thor should be introduced alongside Kanala Khan, maybe America Chavez, and we can have an all female avengers movie. What does Yea Forums think?

Yeah it's a joke

No it isn't apparently. All other MCU movies have done better.

Exactly my point

Looks jacked as fuck and just as based.

>trusting some guy just posting some picture online

COPE
SEETHING

Have sex.

Not a disney shill and didn't really like the movie, but anyone with a remote following of box office could tell you a 10 million range of what it will end up on Monday after opening day. History of prior films allow for such estimates.

It's not doing well, accept it you little faggot bitch.

You lost incel. Captain Marvel is a hit.

Prior films didn't have this much political controversy around them.

You tried so hard, and got so far. But in the end

Attached: Petrusich-Chester-Bennington.jpg (727x1095, 142K)

It still is possible I guess if the rest of the world #s are huge. CM will probably make 50-60 million more in US, but 125-140 less in China. Gonna come down to the rest of the world. I'd guess it comes up a little short. Still should get close to 1.05 billion.

youtu.be/MydU7BYglVU

Attached: Dej8kS1XkAMxL3K.jpg (800x450, 81K)

It will beat it domestically, but worldwide looks unlikely. CM will probably make about 50-60 more domestically than Aquaman, but Aquaman will have 130-140 million more in China than CM. Depends on the rest of the world.

You could've had sex instead

Isn´t that low for Marvel starndards?

COPE

Have sex, incel.

Yes. So much COPE from MCU incels.

Based

Depends how long Disney intends to deceive investors about the profitability of Marvel by spending millions on tickets.

Disney wants it's stock as high as possible, because the Disney/Fox Studios buyout is a stock swap.

yea but what if it makes 250 million in 1 week. i don't get this dickfight about money. if it dips like the last star wars or Solo after 1 week it will barely break 500 million.

and they pumped out literal hundreds of millions for marketing. they stamped captain marvel on Dole bananas and pineapple in the supermarket here

>caring this much about the sales of a capeshit movie
Please have sex, incel.

Attached: 1551468562991.jpg (1000x1455, 171K)

>Isn´t that low for Marvel starndards?

It's better than Thor Ragnarok.

Khamala Khan has already been confirmed as coming and Hemsworth doesn't even like playing Thor anymore. It's over Incel.

This has to be lies, Disney is either buying tickets or the jew media is simply making up bullshit. I haven’t heard a single normie mention this fucking movie IRL. Total 180 from BP and IW. Absolutely nobody is interested in this shit

Have sex is a good meme.

twitter.com/IGN/status/1104532838546919424

Can you say damage control

Attached: 1517232064964.jpg (480x320, 24K)

IW - 257 million opening
Avengers - 207 million opening
Black Panther - 202 million opening
Ultron - 191 million opening
Civil War - 179 million opening
Iron Man 3 - 174 million opening
Captain Marvel - potentially 150-160 million opening
So from 21 movies, CM will be on the higher end.

Why wouldn't I care? It's amazing. I love how all the anti brie folks suddenly pretend it doesn't matter now that they've lost.

I dont like MCU anyway you stupid fuck. Am i supposed to care about Thor bc he's white? Shows your sick racist intentions. Get out your mom's basement.

Have sex, incel.

We won, incel.

I just got back from seeing it. It's all true, but you do need to have the politics in mind to be bothered by much of it. It was pretty meh as far as movies go. Far as I remember, she didn't really overcome anything or change as a person. And Ronan was really lame.

>Shows your sick racist intentions.
There's nothing wrong with being racist though.

You don't care but can't help but post in the thread. I think you're projecting a little incel. It's okay, it's just a movie.

have BBC

It's real. That's why Bob iger attacked Brie on Twitter. It's why he deleted his tweet. Sure he's a typical metoo sjw juden but at some point one has to have enough situational awareness.

If you won why is Captain Marvel doing so well?

COPE

>So from 21 movies
Jesus christ, I stopped watching this crap after Age of Ultron, had no idea it was that many movies already.

How could this happen bros? After Black Panther we swore we wouldn't get humiliated again, and now this.

Watch as lifetime box office stops at 600-700m due to zero international appeal and meh word of mouth.

I absolutely love what Captain Marvel and Brie Larson have done to the populace of Yea Forums. I honestly don't care how well this movie does because out of all the Marvel stuff, I really have to interest in watching this except a few months from now if I happen to see it on Netflix. I have to say that the collective butthurt, and outright seething that has been going on for months about this movie which just shows that Yea Forums hates white women way more than they could ever hate niggers really shows that deep seethed hatred you people hold on to. How does it feel to have Brie Larson living in your heads rent free for months now?, its really just as bad as alt-right haters have for Trump.

Disney spent around 70 million to bolster this shitfest so it'll do nicely here and foreign. Within a week there will be a drop off never seen in film history.

Nothing wrong with being racist against POC. Just whites since we are the best at everything.

Anyways...

Just watching the MCU incels lose their mind haha. If it's just a movie why are you shilling so hard, incel?

Have sex haha.

It's not, incel

COPE SEETHING

Have sex

>zero international appeal
user, I...

Attached: F1WdY8V.png (968x677, 368K)

Maybe you didn't get the memo, phase 4 of the mcu is toast. Captain Dyke is literally hated by the fans. This may spill over into endgame and soil that too. Remember they bolstered this dead fish character solos Thanos.

>Nothing wrong with being racist against POC.
Pickers of Cotton?

>since we are the best at everything.
We truly are.

>if I happen to see it on Netflix.

user, I

Attached: 1528540334315.jpg (360x450, 128K)

There were empty theaters in China too. Movie was playing but theater is empty. Don't underestimate the mouse deception.

damn what did he say? bantz?
i literally just came back from seeing and honestly I was dissapointed, I dont care if it makes a shittruck of money it sucks. I was really hoping they were gonna take this to Ragnarok/Antman/Guardians level, and its soooo bad holy shit
Im beginning to grow tired of the mcu too but its the effort behind it (Feige, Jackson, Downey you know etc) that makes me want to keep watching. Honestly if you were to watch an Avenger redux of all 4 movies Ultron wouldnt be so bad, if you really think about it the first one is the ''worst'' I mean Caps suit is glaringly plastic and its your usual ''alien attack on nyc''
At least Ulton has kino villain, kino fight scenes and kino stonevision scenes. then theres Infinity War which obviously is high up in the ranking. Brolin set the bar higher, further and faster than a thousand glowing Bries combined

>I'm just watching lol
Sure thing incel. Pic related is where Thor is in the comics and the MCU follows the comics. Get over it
Captain Marvel is doing great and it literally doesn't matter what you say lol
So hated by the fans she 'bombed' opening weekend, right incel?

Attached: thor1cover.jpg (994x1528, 267K)

>Trannies vs Incels

At what point do you guys just make peace, fuck each other and stop being lonely fucks online? I mean, the answer is right there. If you incels would just fuck the trannies you'd be having sex and then the trannies would not be mad at men anymore so they won't shit up the board. Take what for the team, you fucking cunts.

Brie was being snooty and he retorted with, then maybe we'll give Cap'n Marvel 50 rides. Then he deleted it.

Omg what level of SEETHING COPE is this, incel?

What an incel loser haha.

Have sex.

>T I I O R

When capeshit wins, we all lose.

>culture war
>over capeshit
>we
Gamergate was the worst mistake "we" have ever done.

have incel sex

sneeds seed

i bet marvel/disney spend 500m just to counter what this dumb cunt said. but hey, they're almost even with their marketing budget now!

Well. Marvel is bankrupt and they're in the hole several million. Whor and Cap'n dyke hasn't sold 50 thousand copies between them. It's done.

>putting spoilers on capeshit

bots going to this move don't care about plot. They are only there for le quips and le epic MCU easter eggs.

Reminder you lost and will continue to lose, incel.

COPE

More than made up for by the movies :)

The second week won't have the tens of millions Disney injects and will be gone by the time the real Captain Marvel reaches theaters.

Just like Wonder woman and black panther right?

Yeah well I almost had sex once that means Im better than you Incel I bet you never had sex nerd haha

Have sex

Attached: goodmane.png (587x464, 582K)

Sneeds Feed and Seed

formerly have sex

Obviously you're trolling that user. Because any ass with a hole could see the mcu latest outting will do as well as her comic counter part of whom was relaunched 9 times and up to today hasn't sold 30k issues in the entirety of its 9 relaunches. That's why Marvel comics is shutting down. Dyke and feminist at Marvel kept reheating the shittier Cap'n Dyke and literally no one bought in 9 relaunches. The last was a few months ago.

What sort of idiot thinks this is about winning or losing.

You are like the regards that shreikmtheir lungs out during the Superbowl... because THEY ARE WINNING!!

The morons are not on the team. The team never even heard of them. Self-deluded idiots.

You don't work for Disney, idiot.

Why is it so many people fall for incredibly obvious trolling?

Kinochu

Just came back from watching it. It was alright deal with it.

That's not how it works. They're not the same entity, they're divisions. If this part of the park isn't making bank then it's shut down.

Wonder woman and black Panther hadn't this much bad blood.

It's all so tiresome.
The movie, and the ads prior to showing (which is like 60% of the budget) cost a certain amount.
The additional amount required to reserve cinemas for exclusive showing is a different budget and nobody publicly has access to them.
So if they spend $2 billion to show their movie for a week and the movie cost $100 million to make and advertise, if it makes $150 million that week, it's seen as a success, but in reality, it's ah huge loss in reality.

The moment you lost it's no longer about winning. Okay

Noo! How is this happening? My president told me that I'll get tired of winning but I'm still losing ;_;

What the fuck is this empty theatres shit? Is it real?

Nah. I've seen people do it for other movies. It's something of a meme

Oh okay, I've had it happen before but never on opening weekends for disney movies.

This is cope

A big chunk of the country thinks it's their duty to buy tickets to fuck drupmf. They're pissing you off so you do their marketing for free. Black james bond will do the same thing and make money. They tried it with Dark Tower but nobody gave a shit except me.

Just finished watching Captain Marvel. It certainly isn't my favorite Marvel movie (that is a tie between Ant-Man 1 and Doctor Strange) but this movie was exceptionally enjoyable. I'd say there was only one thing I didn't really care for about the movie and it's a minor nitpick in the grand scheme of things but I'd rate this film probably the same as I would the 1st two guardians movie like I would rate this movie slightly higher then Guardians 1

Ronan the Accursed is now 100% a fucking meme villain now he's an absolute joke between Marvel and then dying to the fucking dance off it's like Thanos's trained him wrong as a joke and Ronan had every intention of betraying Thanos later since he knew that Thanos did not care for the lives of the Kree Empire or anyone for that matter it's not like Thanos had any intention of helping to create any superior weaponry to fight back against the Skrull

The second week this shitty film won't do 43 million. Okay maybe 54 worldwide.

>gf said she wouldn’t go see it because she doesn’t give a shit about stupid nerd shit and doesn’t need a multi billion dollar corporation to tell her she’s powerful through a fictional character with superhuman abilities that no real woman could ever possibly have and that inspiration from a fictional character with unreal powers is the dumbest shit ever and there’s no way anyone is actually retarded enough to believe anyone saying it

Like all women she has her problems but at least she isn’t clinically retarded

Yes, because people are too stupid to realize it and would rationalize it away like you

you will never pass

They’re not pushing anything out this weekend, why would they care if Disney inflated it’s own numbers?

I don’t believe Disney did, this movie doing well shouldn’t surprise anyone, it’ll probably get an Oscar too. That said they wouldn’t do anything to stop this if it were since they’re not attempting direct competition with it.

true
it needs to double Avatar's gross just to break even

How much of that was disney buying tickets?

Disney does do things like that.

Attached: paid.jpg (651x148, 36K)

Critic reviews are on par with Ultron. It ain't getting any Oscars. Black Panther was one and only

They don't pay the theaters, they threaten to pull the movie unless the theaters agree to not show anything else

>They don't pay the theaters
I don't think you understand how businesses work.

more people in the world, more people see movies, more money is made.

I'll make it very simple and clear: Captain Marvel is really worth a watch. It's just entertaining and visually impressive, exactly what it was meant to be.

Just keep this in mind that it's an origin story so don't go looking for an overstuffed complex story. It's just a fun action movie that introduces us to a new superhero Captain Marvel, played brilliantly by Brie Larson. I became an instant fan watching her in this action heroine avatar, something she manages to pull off with ease. Watch her in the action sequences and there's no way you can't be impressed. Viewers were literally cheering for some of the most heroic moments in the film. Samuel L Jackson as Nick Fury is as awesome as always, it's just that his character feels even better and refined than what we've seen. Jude Law is also quite good, and so are Ben Mendelsohn and Lashana Lynch.

But the one character that ultimately steals the show is Goose, the cat. Some of the sequences involving her are so hilarious that it was really difficult to stop laughing.

Visual effects are excellent, and the IMAX 3D viewing just elevated them. And since it's most importantly an action movie, every single action sequence it delivers is impressive, especially the train sequence. I would call it one of the major highlights of the movie. Cinematography in certain portions is really impressive. Humor, like any other MCU movie, is top notch and really manages to make you laugh.

Captain Marvel has a simple-looking origin story presented and executed in a terrific manner. The directors have done a great job with the characterization of Captain Marvel, and that is what makes everything in the film seem so good. The pace is brisk, gore is minimal to no, and there's nothing unsuitable for kids.

I just saw it and I completely agree with this post except
>Visual effects are excellent,
They were... rough... during that final battle scene where she goes super saiyan.

I don't know why Yea Forums is so upset about this film. It's literally your average MCU origin story, which is why people like it so much.

Not true for the US at least. Adjusted for inflation, the most recent movie in the top 10 is....Titanic
To be fair nowadays there's a lot more forms of entertainment, so theater going isn't as special anymore. But still.

Attached: HooREth.png (562x422, 31K)

LMFAO AT MCUcks. Congratulations at sealing you fate this weekend!

Here's your all-female Avengers, kids. Don't look away...it's your life, now, for the foreseeable future:

>Captain Marvel
>Black Widow
>Scarlet Witch
>Valkyrie
>Ironheart (count on it)
>She-Hulk (again, count on it)

Look at this dude, etc.

Attached: Dabs on MCU.gif (458x337, 1.99M)

Yeah wanting honest game reviews instead of thots selling their pussy for 90% on metacritic is unethical

i work at a movie theater and i can confirm there's people who are buying tickets and going to each showing. served the same guest twice and it happened in other theaters too.

stop giving disney money. stop being addicted.

>HOW!!?

you live in a bubble, thats how.

TOP KEK

Attached: 1505687306727 (2).jpg (582x582, 181K)

Oh wow, a Marvel movie with no competition is having a good opening weekend? Who would have fucking thought.

>Search "have sex"
>13 replies
>Search "incel"
>26 results
>Search "sneed"
>4 results
I don't know who's trolling who anymore

Titanic was also in theaters for almost 10 months.

thing is the dude legit looked bored the entire time

What was the most insane shit in this useless shitstorm? I know about the theaters evil conspiracy, the alita challenge and the cast hates brie larson bullshit, Holy fuck these guys found a new low

Attached: bahahaha.jpg (362x407, 22K)

>opening weekend with no other movies
>essentially billed as a prelude to the new avengers
>negative early reviews blocked
>only movie available to pre-order tickets
>SJWs literally getting "charities" to raise money to send people to this movie

are you surprised?

>the dim lights are still on
>the promo show, which lasts like 20 minutes, hasn't even started yet
>WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE?!

Shit dude idk, probably not walking into a theater an hour before the fucking thing starts?

Attached: SmugBrie4.gif (500x284, 880K)

Cool. I have no interest in this film, but seeing Yea Forums get BTFO'd once again is pretty neat. Maybe you faggots shouldn't have continued bumping threads with the Captain MArvel poster as the OP image. Literally doing free advertising for Disney.

this seems like it would reach the point of being fraud on the market. manipulation of this caliber would have an effect on Disney's stock price (even if it just kept the price where it was, which would be artificially inflating it). IF i were a hedge fund manager (or a competitor of Disney) i would look into this and file a complaint with the S.E.C.

Attached: 6lvkwnpo8xh21.jpg (670x670, 37K)

Whor(e) is dead, casual fuck.

>and would rationalize it away like you
What rationalize away the thing that didn't fucking happen?

Friendly reminder: anyone that posts "Incel" or "Have Sex" is a reddit tourist, a trannie, or a roastie. In which case pic related is what their vagina looks like right now (and thats a bad thing!)
feel free to give me (you)s roasties. thanks in advance

Attached: 1543608616656.jpg (444x403, 39K)

The Kree have been portrayed as villains in every mcu property so far, including aos.

It is fraud. It's also complete bullshit. Yea Forums seems to think Disney can conduct conspiracies and corporate sabotage so effortlessly that it's ran by Doctor Doom

That's because it kept making money. It made more in its 7th weekend than in its first. Nowadays most movies fizzle out in 2 months.

>woman
>caring about anything comic related

It's a virgin faggot. And that's hella funny because these abominations are all virgins(because who's sick enough to fuck reseta goul's crew) and flood incel here.

Not so fast.

Attached: 1514046830811.png (865x717, 132K)

But /pol/ and all my favorite culture experts on youtube said it was going to bomb and kill the mcu! Get woke go broke! How could they have been wrong?

That movie made a billion dollarydoos, user. Do you mean to imply Brie will "fail" by only making a billion dollars?

Attached: LiveFreeOrCopeHard.png (1195x931, 1003K)

What's this "we", white man?

Attached: 0110_Johnny-Depp.jpg (1024x768, 57K)

The age of white men is over.

Attached: the-age-of-men-is-over-ne-20545521.jpg (487x365, 49K)

>t-these people like it, so you gotta like it too
Imagine having this little confidence in your own opinions. Absolutely pathetic, your virginity is on full display, no wonder you're transitioning.

Attached: image.jpg (668x445, 34K)

About to watch it

Attached: IMG_20190309_204842.jpg (2160x3840, 1.06M)

I'll make it very simple and clear: Captain Marvel is really worth a watch. It's just entertaining and visually impressive, exactly what it was meant to be.

Just keep this in mind that it's an origin story so don't go looking for an overstuffed complex story. It's just a fun action movie that introduces us to a new superhero Captain Marvel, played brilliantly by Brie Larson. I became an instant fan watching her in this action heroine avatar, something she manages to pull off with ease. Watch her in the action sequences and there's no way you can't be impressed. Viewers were literally cheering for some of the most heroic moments in the film. Samuel L Jackson as Nick Fury is as awesome as always, it's just that his character feels even better and refined than what we've seen. Jude Law is also quite good, and so are Ben Mendelsohn and Lashana Lynch.

But the one character that ultimately steals the show is Goose, the cat. Some of the sequences involving her are so hilarious that it was really difficult to stop laughing.

Visual effects are excellent, and the IMAX 3D viewing just elevated them. And since it's most importantly an action movie, every single action sequence it delivers is impressive, especially the train sequence. I would call it one of the major highlights of the movie. Cinematography in certain portions is really impressive. Humor, like any other MCU movie, is top notch and really manages to make you laugh.

Captain Marvel has a simple-looking origin story presented and executed in a terrific manner. The directors have done a great job with the characterization of Captain Marvel, and that is what makes everything in the film seem so good. The pace is brisk, gore is minimal to no, and there's nothing unsuitable for kids.

Attached: incels seething.png (780x471, 361K)

>pol pissbaby Incels have sex!
OBSESSED

Attached: image.png (614x604, 523K)