All memes aside this is one of the worst films I’ve seen in a while

Awful acting. Dumb plot. Special FX look tv tier.

Honestly I want my fuckinrg money back.

Fuck Captain Marvel.

Attached: B35AF7C3-03D1-48EB-AC7D-BEC3EB01AFCA.jpg (600x338, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/co/1552031886076.webm
i.4cdn.org/co/1552033537980.webm
screenrant.com/captain-marvel-brie-larson-female-avengers-movie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have sexual intercourse

Attached: 1514520593024.jpg (855x1024, 158K)

I liked the part where she drives a cart very slowly because she sucks at driving like the most of women. And all boys rightfully ridicule her of being inept. And she is using her bike to crush in other car which creates an accident.
And woman writer thinks like "t-that showed em"
No it didn't. You broke the rules. You crashed.

Attached: 1551220416543.jpg (710x712, 182K)

>her bike
her cart

How about you go fuck yourself you fucking shill.

Sounds like most Marvel movies then. Can't think of a movie that was more forgettable than Dr. Strange.

Have you ever actually had sex? It's terrible, they want to stick around afterwards and cuddle and the bed is too hot and also sweaty and the combined body heat is too much and the bed gets overheated and they sort of think they're you're friend now but they're not your friend. The second after you cum I'm just disgusted by them anyways but they don't want to be alone because they're needy or some other stupid made up feeling so I have to take them out for some breakfast and buy them a fucking omelet that we both know she's not going to finish and then when its over you have to get her number and promise you'll call her but we both know you're not going to call her. Why would you? You already got what you wanted out of her and the sex was mediocre at best and you wasted one of the two days a week you have free of being a wagecuck, you took your valuable free time and you fucking wasted it on some average broad when you could have paid for a hooker and had her get up and leave so I could go back to playing video games.

The only reason to have sex, and I mean LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON, is that fucking without a condom on feels pretty great. Nothing else about sex is even remotely enjoyable, not the stupid foreplay, not the cuddling, I don't even particularly enjoy getting my dick sucked anymore. I'd rather eat a burrito and watch American Dad and be left the fuck alone. No, I'm not going to marry you. No, you're not going to trick me into getting you pregnant(I've had a few women really try hard with that one), and no, you're not coming to live with me in my big empty house.

For one thing, it's my fucking house. For another thing, I like it big and empty, and lastly you're a fucking bore. Women are for the most part IMMENSELY boring. No, I'm not interested in hearing about your stupid day. No, I don't care what Sarah the intern said about your hair. No, I don't FUCKING CARE ABOUT HOW YOU'RE FEELING TODAY

NOT. FUCKING. WORTH. IT.

why the fuck would you even spend money on this shit?

Fuck off shill

That cliche is as old as a thug sticking up a guy in an alley.

Is it true furry lost his eye to an alien cat?

Get flushed DC shill

>YouTube changes algorithm
>RT redesign
>RT stops accepting reviews below threshold
>"Journalists" in a tizzy
>Twitter in a tizzy
>Half empty theaters
>Prelude to the biggest soi-movie ever

Fuck I'd hate to see us win

Attached: original_result (13).png (512x512, 517K)

Engage in coitus.

>go do something any actual monkey can do instead of using your brain
I see what you're going for there, Shlomo

You have problems dude. Serious problems.

I don’t know. I thought it wouldn’t be that bad.

Yep

i.4cdn.org/co/1552031886076.webm

It gets even worse

i.4cdn.org/co/1552033537980.webm

wow way to shit on the entire lore they built for the MCU

Why did it swipe at him? Was it a good guy or bad guy? Is the audience supposed to believe that little swipe required him to get that roboeye?

>us
Mongoloid reditors really need to die, imagine being this pathetic and coming to Yea Forums and pretend to be part of it, even worse imagine liking capeshit so fucking much that you act like this.

Attached: 1466595749700.jpg (248x189, 21K)

Someone has to say it.

They can't they're all fat and ugly, not only ugly on the outside but ugly inside, not even their mothers like them.

is it worse than last jedi?

Attached: WP_20170111_17_49_51_Pro.jpg (2592x1456, 1017K)

TLJ had lower lows but higher highs so make of that what you will.

It's worse than bad, it's bland.

After you lardarse

Brie is like fucking autistic.
It might make sense to have an autist play an alien character on paper, but then you actually have to have an autist be your actor, and she sucks.

>awful acting
It seems people who are neutral fall either way
People who looked like they were going to like it anyway don't see any bad acting
People who were going to hate it no matter what say the acting is the worst they have -ever- seen
ie disregard anybody who brings up the bad acting because everyone seems to see what they want

No darling, Marvel fans hate Brie and this shitty film, we’re not buying third rate garbage.

Why do people hate this film? Also why do some people have issues with the actor who played captain marvel?

yea u tell him big boy

>i hate this movie so much that i want to give it free publicity!

absolutely based and redpilled

No.

Do your research faggot

t.homo incel

I thought they had that kid involuntarily committed, he's still at it?

Turbo based and blackpilled

Attached: 1552099966493.jpg (727x1033, 621K)

carol is the end the MCU deserves

>us
Nice try Chaim

Attached: 1551003200334.jpg (1437x1379, 259K)

This tbphwy

and yet you'll still be dumb enough to pay again to watch the next hollywood capeshit

Why's he crying?

>watch American Dad

ABSOLUTELY BASED

>they're not needy, they're horny

all capeshit movies are bad movies

capeshit is a threat to adults, you're not mentally and biologically matured if you enjoy it

These questions faggots

>TLJ
>higher highs
What the fuck

Attached: 1528343004834.jpg (962x682, 189K)

With careful editing, you could actually make TLJ a decent movie (remove Luke's death, change the hyperspace ramming into a time explosion that just cripples or slows the flagship, make Rey levitate smaller and less rocks, etc.). Captain Marvel needs a new everything.

But KaiserNeko said is was good and he's the anime community's biggest virtual signaler so I HAVE to believe him!

>the bed is too hot and also sweaty and the combined body heat is too much and the bed gets overheated
Absolutely true

WAAAHHH

Is there a way to make that more bearable? open a window or somethng?

>I want my fuckinrg money back.
Why would you pay money to see capeshit

Fuck off faggot nu wars has been an utter fucking disgrace in every regard.

Not him, but i love capeshit

I despise people like you. I hope you get cancer.

you have never touched a woman before, have you user? why do you lie on the internet?

The fact that I hear such mixed reviews leads me to believe that people are just seeing what they want to see
the most neutral reviews go either way and it leads me to believe it's more of a "because indie directors" issue and/or script issue. Directors especially when you consider the shitty performance George Lucas got out of Natalie Portman, and brie is up against veteran actors sam jackson and ben "do you feel in charge" mendelsohn

Why do you despite me and hope I get cancer? i was just asking if a window makes it more bearable because I haven't tried it with my girl yet. Do you need my life story explained to ask a question or something?

the funny part is that this is 100% true for anyone who has had sex with random btiches or even "gfs" that you don't even really love. Sorry virgins but this right here is one of the most accurate pastas I have ever read in my life, it's almost uncanny

Was it just my theater or was this movie kind of visually dark? Some parts i could hardly tell what was going.

I liked it. More importantly, my daughter loved it, and feels really inspired by the character, which is more important to me than any cinematic criticism.

Fantastic movie, Brie Larson was awesome as Captain Marvel, she really pulled off being a bad-ass. I loved how she was accidentally knocking herself all over a huge room because she didn't understand how strong she really is.

Talos was great, loved the Skrull storyline.

I think when Carol and Fury first meet, she calls him Fury at one point, but he hadn't actually told her his name. I could be wrong.

The 90s technology jokes got the biggest laughs, especially the CD-rom loading and the Skrull Science Guy rolling his eyes at how slow it's going.

Stan Lee tribute and cameo were perfect

Holy shit the mid credits scene, Endgame cant come fast enough

you haven't tried anything with any girl dishonest virgin.

I wouldn't be surprised it's shit, but aren't the other Marvel movies shit too? Captain Marvel in even worse than Guardians of the Galaxy and Iron Man 3?

OK, so went to see movie last night and all the negative clickbaiting is not really true again, from all the critics. The movie was good. And actually Brie Larson acted and acted nice, she is damn good in it. There was some very small PC push but it did not distract and kinda fit into her character - yes she did have feelings and all the comment about her being emotionless in trailers is reason for it in the story.
Now the movie is not 10 and is not 1. So if you remove those from the imdb ratings, you have 7 and 8 on equal and I tend to agree with it. I personally voted 8, as I did not expect Brie to act so good given the fact what movies she stars in. And also I liked the story, the 90's throwbackss, the small jokes and Stan's cameo etc. So I do recommend the movie. I even forgive the movie slowness in second act.
Now, that Brie went full batshit crazy on social media and sabotage her movie is another topic. Which is a shame.
P.S. I am a white man, nerd, movie/tv series/ superheroes fan etc.

I definitely have. I was a wizard for two years
Feels all right man

To me it was. It has the worst main character, worst dialogue, worst villain, worst humor, and the least amount of action scenes.

Seeing a woman do that was awesome.

Seeing a woman get knocked down again and again, then come back, not to prove anything but to do the right thing was awesome.

I loved this movie and i loved that it came out on international women’s day.

I loved Fury, Maria, the Skrulls, Jude Law was a bit annoying but I think he was supposed to be. I loved Larson, too. I think she’s getting crapped on for being “uncharismatic” but I thought she was fine I think she’s a bit awkward and snarky and that’s something we haven’t really seen cuz everybody in the MCU seems overly confident snarky rather than goofy.

I cried a couple of times. I cried at Maria’s pep talk. I loved that platonic relationship between two women that was just wholesome and I loved that when Carol went to her, Maria wasn’t angry. I hate that trope of x character returns from dead claiming to not remember anything and y character is mad at them about it. Then I cried when she went binary at the end and was destroying the Kree ships. Was just really lovely.

All capeshit is terrible but you have to remember this is what most of the posters now have grown up with so they'll wallow in their shit while discussing which is worse

how can an user be this based

Discord trannies absolutely BTFO'd
WOpeople status = BTFO'D

This movie is a feminist masterpiece just like Ocean's 8 and the new Ghostbusters. Brie Lawson's superpowers of vocal fry, never changing facial expression, and pissing off the movie's primary fan base before the movie even came out have elevated this movie . I particularly love how Brie never had even one positive interaction with a white male through out the entire movie. Which is woke as fuck.

I loved this movie so much. I giggled so many times - slow 90s technology, young Fury and Coulson, everything Goose, etc. Brie Larson had me feeling EMPOWERED. She is such a badass and I will see anything she is in forever.

>why did it swipe at him?
it was an angry kitty + they needed a backstory for Fury's eye
>was it a good guy or bad guy?
good guy, but established to be a flern or flerb or something. some sort of alien
>is the audience supposed to believe that little swipe required him to get that roboeye?
yes. the audience will accept what the Mouse tells them

Wow, there are some extremely butthurt guys in the comments.

I went into the movie with middling expectations. Based on the trailers I was expecting Brie to be a bad fit for the role, and the plot to be a standard marvel origin movie flair.

Instead, I thought Brie absolutely crushed it.

The action was great.

The plot went in a pleasantly unexpected direction (even though in hindsight the twist should have been obvious).

They nailed the humor. The scene with the computer loading screen had my whole theater dying, and Ghost’s big moment got huge laughs too.

Most of all, it got me stoked to see more of Captain Marvel and more the cosmic Marvel Universe.

Probably the best Marvel origin movie behind Iron Man and GotG.

My God, that is something.
Did Marvel lost the touch? Just a few years ago they would put their brand on garbage and people would eat it, now, suddenly, they released this shit that is too much even to the fans.
What went wrong? I thought they had some "proofreading" (sort of) for their movies.

But why, specifically, Captain Marvel? Why not Wonder Woman, Deadpool 2 or Ant-Man?

Sooner or later, even the most retarded normies get tired of watching the same formula over and over again

I've rarely seen my thoughts summed up so accurately before.

Attached: 125162162161261.png (731x764, 833K)

But what if you like her and want to cuddle and talk to her afterwards as well?

>t. mouseboi

Literally the only good things in nustarwars:
1. Kylo Ren's lightsaber visual and sound design
2. Kylo Ren's mask visual design
3. BB-8's visual design (also his empire counterpart in TLJ forget his name)
4. Crait's red salt visual design

That's it. Everything else is abhorrent inexcusable garbage.

>1. Kylo Ren's lightsaber visual
Stopped reading. Stupidest motherfucker on the board right there

I look worse than that actually
But I love capeshit

It's something NEW
Something that isn't from ANH or empire
And it's cool
Fuck you suck my cock

NEW GOOD
OMG ITS LIKE SO COOL AND BADASS

Yes, it is.

Plenty of fans still like it, they're giving it 6/10 saying it's just like all the others while some agree with me it's the weakest.

I think Disney will be fine for the rest of this year with Endgame and Spider-man both really popular and likely to be good, but it will be interesting to see their road map for future films. I for one won't be watching CM2 and I feel like she won't get a sequel like Strange.

Nothing is worse than TLJ. That movie deserves its status

But why? They're all pretty much the same. They have no depth or complexity at all.
You should've grown out of this shit by the time you were 17 yo.

Spider-Man was garbage and that's why I won't watch the second movie. I'm interested on Endgame to see how it ends.
But I'm not good enough to judge because I just want an end for this shit. I don't have enough patience to watch Guardians of the Galaxy 4 and Black Panther 3 or whatever.

>They're all pretty much the same
That's what's so good about it. You buy a ticket and you know what you're gonna see.

t. condom salesman

Shills

>be an adult
>Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.

OMG the shills in this thread it is fucking unbelievable even for a reverse psychology troll.

I fell asleep continuously watching this crappy ass movie and the only times I woke up was for some loud 90's music which was out of place for the scenes it was in and by the time you figure what is going on from your stupor it's like who fucking cares?

This movie is just a bad bad movie, it's been done 100 times already and 100 times better. Nothing to do with anything else but that. When critics say BP is a better movie, then you know you have royally fucked up.

That's not good at all.
Nice cope, manchild.

>That's not good at all.
For you.

Attached: cia.jpg (320x320, 15K)

>cope
>manchild
projection in two words instead of one

Comparing fairy tales that carries the heart, geniality and ageless folklore of German, Italian, Russian, English and French peasants to the monthly soulless film made by the marketing department of a conglomerate.

Using non-sequiturs in the hopes I'll talk about this other thing instead of whether or not user is a manchild

But it is just a form of coping. You shouldn't back down from watching garbage movies just because of social pressure, but acting too cool for school and saying how you just don't care at all about social stigma makes you an obvious coping faggot.
My point wasn't that you can't watch this stuff over the age of 17, my point was that they're obviously immature material and not really designed to appeal to an adult crowd.

If he's a manchild, it doesn't matter. Taste is important either way.

Taste is highly subjective, and on this board taste is taken to be objective.

I can, and do, watch this stuff over the age of 17.
That you have such a narrow view of how adults can and should be suggests that you are indeed a coping insecure manchild who is deathly afraid of being seen as less than adult. Real, secure adults don't give a fuck.

The most based user on this board.

I'm fucking sick of it. Every fucking movie riding womens vaginas. Fuck off with this shit day in day out.
I've fucking had it.
WOMEN. CAN. NOT. DO. FUCKING. SHIT.
Look out the window, note they did not build a single fucking building. Just for once I want to see a movie that admits MEN are the ones that did it all.

Attached: Unknown.jpg (225x224, 18K)

Are you fucking retarded? I just said you can do whatever, but it doesn't change the fact that you're immature.
It's not about social pressure, it's about a lack of personal growth.

This but unironically

This is the problem with forcing equality.
Gender equality is in itself a fallacy, a myth, a hoax, something absurd and surrealistic, and it will never be achieved in any measureable form.
Simply because GENDERS ARE NOT motherquacking EQUAL.
People seem to believe that society very intentionally forces these differences and stereotypes onto people, but the simple truth these retards can't grasp is that it's the other way around.
Society and culture is BUILT on the differences. The reason why our world is shaped like it is is because of innate biological differences between males and females. And when I say biological, I mean mental as well, brain is part of the body, male and female brains are structured differently, it's a fact, etc etc.

I'm not saying that either men or women are better or worse. They are different. There are things that men are better at, like building. There are things that women are better at, like social interactions. You know? Boys play with lego and girls roleplay with dolls?

So when these ignorant idiots try to make a forced muh equality flick, they make a woman do everything that a man did before her that is badass.
Captain Marvel is just Iron Man with lasers. She talks like a man, fights like a man, thinks like a man, she's just a fucking man with long hair. What is the point of that? Of course it's unlikeable, artificial and unrealistic. She's not feminine whatsoever. She does not empower women, she is not a woman. Fuck Captain Marvel. If you want a strong feminine female, watch Alita instead.

Attached: alizam challenge.jpg (720x480, 238K)

>i lack personal growth
wow you got all that because i like capeshit
are you 15? do your shoes and your hair still define your social circles? kek

Most based and womanpilled user on the board.

based

Attached: r0nn7yfq51g21.png (1080x798, 317K)

Yea, I did. If I see a guy be really into My Little Pony, or collecting toys, or playing house with barbie dolls at 35, I can also assume he's a manchild.
Just cause you claim you don't care about it, doesn't mean that you don't fit the label anymore, fucking retard.

This so much. I only watch R rated movies and feel so fucking manly. Fuck these man children, true men are so rare.

>being this desperate to pigeonhole someone
so you're both young and intellectually stunted
color me shocked

I think the same about anyone who collects those stupid fat headed figurines, I forget what they are called but they have exaggeratedly big heads and people buy them en masse under the guise of them being a collectable

This.

Attached: hello.jpg (800x450, 46K)

Get butthurt all you want, faggots. You know it's true. Getting passive-aggressive just helps my point.

*sips Cola*
Aaahhh...
Fuck Disney.
*flosses on the haters*

This is is way more mature and adult
Bowing out when you know you have no argument left is one of the most sane things you can do

I really want to know why you posted pancakes. It's bothering me.

Bro, you got so butthurt that you got called a manchild that you spent several replies being extremely defensive and emotional.

Attached: 15125161616161.jpg (1280x1799, 1009K)

Lashing out at someone after they give you a compliment is a pretty weird fucking thing to do

All false it was fucking garbage she was garbage it was blander than bland and extremely forgettable. 3/10 at BEST

>lashing out
There you go exaggerating again. Go get yourself some test supplements cause this is ridiculous.

>Implying I'm mad right now
haha do you seriously think I'm mad? Seriously??? is that what you think? I'm not even slightly perturbed. LOL at the notion that I'm even upset because I'm not, I'm sitting here literally laughing at you. As if I'd let someone like you get under my skin, that's a fucking laugh riot

Look at this absolute champion, S-rank uberchad telling it like it is

have ex

It really wasn't bad. Pretty solid all around.

cuddling is the best part though

Bump, why did he post pancakes?

B&RP

>pretty solid

This is being applied so much to CM, word-for-word.

Is it a meme I don't know about?

>shill accusation
>cui bono?
The smart money would be to make a corporation with the sole purpose to short Disney stock.

Attached: vice pepe.jpg (480x480, 24K)

I'm not that into capeshit, what was the original reason that the name "avengers" was used?

It was terrible

memes like fungus foot
can't act
captain feminism
i'm watching alita again!
sjws!
lol we aren't brigading!
memes like that?

"I have no desire to progress any further in life than i currently have, this makes me more mature and intelligent than people who recognize growth as the only meaningful pursuit in life"
bruh the way that argument is phrased is straight up pilpul, C.S. Lewis is a hack. just say you like something that's objectively bad

We never got a reason, but the title of Cap 1 was The First Avenger so people assumed it had something to do with him, not Captain Marvel.

Was C.S Lewis one of those rare authors that became rich before he died or did he go out like Vonnegut did, pretty much penniless and without acclaim for his works? I mainly know of him from those Chronicles of Narnia books.

>liking capeshit means you "have no desire to progress further in life"
appeal to motive is a resurgent classic in 2019

it didnt even make any sense

They had some really corny explanation in the first avengers movie, the one where they found all the chitauri

I remember Tony Stark saying something stupid like, we're not heroes anymore, we're Avengers.

>cope
Nigger

Tony does say that, but that was after Fury gave them the talk about "there was an idea... called the Avengers initiative"

Fucking spot-on.

I agree. Pretty solid movie, but watching it in IMAX really kicks it up a notch! It was almost like I was right there with her watching her kick ass!!!

>S-so what if it made money, we sure TROLLED you! XD

This is what Casualgate has been reduced to

Attached: Carol smug.png (323x449, 144K)

This is true until you actually love her. You'll still want her to fuck off after you cum though. I'd also add in the overwhelming urge to shower after sex but you know it's offensive AF.

Up your dick game, son

How is it possible to discuss Captain Marvel without discussing Wonder Woman? How can people claim incel bullshit when not a single goddamn person cared about Wonder Woman doing well? Is it really going to be the trend now when horrible female-led movies bomb that they just blame incels?

Attached: New Canvas.png (1710x1192, 3.13M)

Not him but I haven't had sex much yet. What's offensive about showering after sex? Sounds normal, from wh at iv'e read

Have a fan going. The white noise makes you sleep better too.

How is it possible you believe there's nobody who thinks CM is a lesser movie than Wonder Woman that isn't seething with incel rage?

probably the most based post on 4channel

>overwhelming urge to shower after sex but you know it's offensive AF.
That's bullshit

I'll try that, thank you user

Its because of Brie. If Brie wasn't a shit, this movie would have flown right under everyone's radar

It's not a bad movie if you take captain marvel out of it

>Nigger
Nigger.

Why didn't they photoshop Gadot's fridge body in that poster? Fucking gross.

Attached: 215115151.jpg (706x467, 32K)

Have fucking sex you poltard fuck

>Fall 2019
Was Captain Marvel released early?

What? Are you some kind of waffle faggot?

No, but why post pancakes? I just want to know, stop assuming I like waffles.

Didn't you get the memo? Its overrated.

Attached: YouMadeMeSmirkFaggot.jpg (281x367, 22K)

Yes yes, you're a strong independent incel who don't need no gurrl.

How long did that series last before it was cancelled?

>Is it really going to be the trend now when horrible female-led movies bomb that they just blame incels?
Or russians or right-wing trolls.Whatever works better at the moment.

Attached: russian.png (790x625, 628K)

If he's an incel he wants a girl, it's involuntary, they aren't choosing to be without a girl, they just can't get laid.

Dude, it's 2019
Incels have convinced themselves they're volcels
That's why they react so strongly when you call them incels - they're in denial

>When given the opportunity for anything else women will always reduce themselves to a series of holes

You're admitting you can't come up with an actual argument as to why this movie is good so you lower yourself and your gender to the status of fuck objects.

>Incels have convinced themselves they're volcels

If they would rather jack off than drop 60 bucks on a hooker or pick up some skank at a bar then they are a vocel. You are vastly overestimating how hard it is to get sex.

I guess, but then they wouldn't be incels, they would just be closeted fags or something.

Please
Incels have a convenient excuse for why they don't visit hookers too.
You are giving incels vastly more credit than they deserve

technically speaking, if you never actually make the effort to get laid, and thus are not actively getting denied or shut down, is this not voluntary celibacy?

like definitely if you're going out every night and putting in work, talking to girls etc but you still can't get laid, then that would make you an incel right? by definition of the word you are trying to get laid but can't.

Have YOU actually had sex? It's uncomfortably sweaty, you have to keep stroking your penis hard because her cavernous slut hole offers no friction, and when she gets completely wet I can't even tell if I'm fucking anymore. You never know when to stop, either one gets satisfied or the other, not both at the same time. And then it's just awkward after you're both done just sitting there in bed. Sex is horrible man

Attached: 1544064449695.png (931x521, 241K)

Let's be honest
Incels, had a handful of bad experiences with women / crushes early on and have stopped trying for years.
Besides, incel as a label carries baggage and connotations that go beyond the base meaning of the label "involuntary celibate"

I'm just trying to be literal here for the sake of the English language. Giving up is not incel either, people give up all the time and put up defensive emotional walls, ESPECIALLY girls.

>You are giving incels vastly more credit than they deserve

Deserve? What the fuck are you even talking about? Married soliders who got deployed are incels, as are widowed seniors, and the handicapped and injured. What does "deserve" have anything to do with anything?

>he combined body heat is too much and the bed gets overheated and they sort of think they're you're friend now but they're not your friend.
goddamn this is deppressingly accurate

people pretending like you cum and you change into some feminist male ally and receive some approval stamp from a goddess whose pussy smells like strawberry bubblegum are literal virgins

>How can people claim incel bullshit when not a single goddamn person cared about Wonder Woman doing well?
Did it do well? The movie was utter shit

not him but its classic liberal mantra

>have your opinions logically and factually btfo
>have no rebuttal
>the only thing you have left is trying to force as much misery and anguish as you can on the person who scorned you

What does your autism have to do with anything?

Damn dude get out of my fucking head.

>t. incel

At last Daisy has a nice hack

Attached: DaisyRidley.webm (628x720, 1.39M)

I mean... I just got back from watching it. Was a pretty good superhero movie. I don't get the hate.
>An All female avengers
screenrant.com/captain-marvel-brie-larson-female-avengers-movie/
Honestly her statements about this idea don't seem that inflammatory. If there is a logical reason for having an all female team, why not? If its bullshit and contrived, and the story is to SMASH THE PATRIARCHY then yeah, female avengers would be shit, but if there was like some kind of story reason, captain marvel, gamora, widow and wasp team up then I'd watch it if it looked good. I don't see the moral objection to this either, it would make business sense, get more girls into these movies and expand the market, at the same time long time fans would also be interested. Whatever, its just a movie, if you don't like it dont watch it.
>Anti white-men
The precise quote is "I don’t want to hear what a white man has to say about ‘A Wrinkle in Time.’ ". Who gives a fuck? Yeah this is a bitchy thing to say, yeah maybe she is a raging SJW with fruity views but are you really gonna be so pathetic as to boycott a movie (a pretty good movie) just because the lead is a wacko SJW. Do you know how many SJWs play in lead roles? Do you know how many people worked on this movie.

I dont give a fuck if brie larson is a serial murder rapist, whatever dude captain marvel is good.

>the portrait of Cpt. Marvel is so bad that the rendering around the hair is just extremely cheap and unfitting for the background of the image
>every character is just pasted in
Holy shit.

Attached: JUST.png (459x459, 340K)

Deserve is a turn of phrase you fucking sperg nigger
Agreed. Look at him geting hung up over the use of "deserve"
Yikes

>pretty good superhero movie
lol
>Honestly her statements
who gives a fuck? movie is shit, her personality being shit outside of the role is just icing on the cake

It's an honest question. We all know for a fact that ugly, poor, dumb, criminal, abusive, racist, and sexist people regularly have relationships and kids (otherwise the middle east would have a poulation of only 12 people). So since those aren't exclusive characteristics than the term has no meaning other than person you don't like.

Of course, the Yea Forums definition of incel is actually just everyone who either posts about a popular movie or acknowledges sex(ie gender) differences.

Is someome just posting reviews from RT?

Get the heck OUT of my Yea Forums you fucking SHILLS!!

Attached: Pallid_Bat_Antrozous_pallidus_Connor_Long-768x768.jpg (768x768, 86K)

Okay, so you didn't like it and clearly alot of other people didn't like it, and im not asking you specifically, but why is the hate for this movie so strong? its so weird... there are plenty of shitty films out there, what is it about this one that offends people so much?

Have sex

the reception for all capeshit is getting worse pver time as audiences grow tired of it

I'll make it very simple and clear: Captain Marvel is really worth a watch. It's just entertaining and visually impressive, exactly what it was meant to be.

Just keep this in mind that it's an origin story so don't go looking for an overstuffed complex story. It's just a fun action movie that introduces us to a new superhero Captain Marvel, played brilliantly by Brie Larson. I became an instant fan watching her in this action heroine avatar, something she manages to pull off with ease. Watch her in the action sequences and there's no way you can't be impressed. Viewers were literally cheering for some of the most heroic moments in the film. Samuel L Jackson as Nick Fury is as awesome as always, it's just that his character feels even better and refined than what we've seen. Jude Law is also quite good, and so are Ben Mendelsohn and Lashana Lynch.

But the one character that ultimately steals the show is Goose, the cat. Some of the sequences involving her are so hilarious that it was really difficult to stop laughing.

Visual effects are excellent, and the IMAX 3D viewing just elevated them. And since it's most importantly an action movie, every single action sequence it delivers is impressive, especially the train sequence. I would call it one of the major highlights of the movie. Cinematography in certain portions is really impressive. Humor, like any other MCU movie, is top notch and really manages to make you laugh.

Captain Marvel has a simple-looking origin story presented and executed in a terrific manner. The directors have done a great job with the characterization of Captain Marvel, and that is what makes everything in the film seem so good. The pace is brisk, gore is minimal to no, and there's nothing unsuitable for kids.

Attached: incels can't handle it.jpg (1400x1050, 197K)

But I got the aids from too much sex tho

I didn't understand the scene where Brie Larson broke character and looked at the camera said "Attention all white men and gamers in the audience, please leave the theater because this film is #NotMadeForYou" and then they all danced to Beyonce's 'Single Ladies'. Why did they leave that in the final cut?

Why do people even bother making cam-grabs if they’re going to do such a shitty job of it?

The picture is too dark and it's grainy as fuck and the audio is garbage, then to make matters even worse, they put retarded text up on the screen…

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-09-21h31m51s532.png (1280x536, 472K)

>us
The only reason I don't want Capt Marvel to succeed is because they're shoehorning her into the MCU so fucking hard. That kind of thinking needs to be strangled in the crib.

I want them to succeed, but course-correct.

Based chadcel

I'll make it very simple and clear: Captain Marvel is really worth a watch. It's just entertaining and visually impressive, exactly what it was meant to be.

Just keep this in mind that it's an origin story so don't go looking for an overstuffed complex story. It's just a fun action movie that introduces us to a new superhero Captain Marvel, played brilliantly by Brie Larson. I became an instant fan watching her in this action heroine avatar, something she manages to pull off with ease. Watch her in the action sequences and there's no way you can't be impressed. Viewers were literally cheering for some of the most heroic moments in the film. Samuel L Jackson as Nick Fury is as awesome as always, it's just that his character feels even better and refined than what we've seen. Jude Law is also quite good, and so are Ben Mendelsohn and Lashana Lynch.

But the one character that ultimately steals the show is Goose, the cat. Some of the sequences involving her are so hilarious that it was really difficult to stop laughing.

Visual effects are excellent, and the IMAX 3D viewing just elevated them. And since it's most importantly an action movie, every single action sequence it delivers is impressive, especially the train sequence. I would call it one of the major highlights of the movie. Cinematography in certain portions is really impressive. Humor, like any other MCU movie, is top notch and really manages to make you laugh.

Captain Marvel has a simple-looking origin story presented and executed in a terrific manner. The directors have done a great job with the characterization of Captain Marvel, and that is what makes everything in the film seem so good. The pace is brisk, gore is minimal to no, and there's nothing unsuitable for kids.

this

even thinking about going back to having a gf is revolting

His post 100% proves that he fucks and yours 100% disproves that you fuck

You have poor taste

There's also fucking someone's brains out to the point where they're literally unable to form a coherent thought and are laying there as a sexually conquered mess.

Other than that, yeah. A hole is a hole

BASED AF DESU

Waffles and Pancakes need not fight. Diversity is our strength.

Attached: Table 43 - 2015 - Hispanic.png (1740x1088, 257K)

>I mean...

do uncircumsized people get this too, or is it just circumsized people?

based

both

based

Attached: 1544930860884.jpg (600x681, 79K)

(It got me stoked to see more captain marvel)...

Ahhhahahahahaha
This is the most generic shilling I've ever seen. Congrats

Cringe and bluepilled

So beautiful

Attached: 1280-captainmarvel-human-1537284717342_1280w.png (1280x720, 923K)

m8 that's literally me, i'm a chad too women just bore me to dead now, i really really don't want to see them again after we fugd but they are like men so hungry for sex with the best males, after you get lotsa matches on tinder sex is just overrated and you see that every woman are just empty no brained boring husks that are willing to cheat on their boyfriends for just a six pack and nice bicecps/legs/ass, time is what you should value the most in life, i really laugh inside when one of these bitches send messages to their in-love cuck boyfriends after i had sex with his wife/girlfriend.

I don't get the hype around sex. It's ok I guess.

That's a lot of cope, right there.
How does one even cope so hard?

Oh I get it now.
Not cope,,,,,,,pasta

Probably why she let her toenails rot off of her fucking feet. She has a stage 5 metastisising fungal infection. It is soon going to go to her sinuses and brain. I guarantee you she has no Big hollyshit BF. Seriously though I thought celebs especially women are supposed to be attractive at her age. Not have the feet of a crypt king.

Stan Lee was reading that guy's movie script in his CM cameo

Even without Brie CM would be a much worse movie than WW because the movie's script is bad. It doesn't even have a proper villain. The villain is "patriarchy".

But most of the fault is on Brie, and the decision to cast Brie for a role that she's completely unsuited for. Nothing she does in the movie works right because she just radiates an aura of "total bitch" wherever she goes.

Based retard

"Total bitch" is a generous description. She barely even has a personality and her performance falls as flat as her ass.

Have sex

Attached: 55%.png (753x322, 182K)

Asians do like like some form of ape.

no argument lol virgin

I hope I'm based like you one day.

it was very boring

ITT: Incekts

Patrice O'Neal?

Literally the same as every other Marvel capeshit. I don't think my Asperger's gives me enough autism to understand the hate around it.

Fun movie. Gonna make a shit ton of $$$$. Despite all the morons shit posting and review bombing rotten tomatoes. Incel twats

based

You do know Brie Larson never said Captain Marvel wasn’t for men? You do know she was making a comment about A Wrinkle in Time and only made the comment while referring to who would respond more to that movie. You do know right after she said “am I saying I hate white men, absolutely not. I don’t have white men” but narrative

I wasn't going to see it but my buddy had an extra ticket so i tagged along. Its honestly so bland, it fealt like a phase 1 marvel movie except even worse somehow because it relies on cheap laughs and heavy cgi. Hell, the cgi was probably the only decent part, that, nick fury and the skrull.

did you even athced thor or hulk? same shit. but with 90's refernces...

this post might be gay but in a really manly and redpilled way.

>All memes aside this is one of the worst films I’ve seen in a while
I find this extremely hard to believe.

Attached: 1551974324998.jpg (79x79, 4K)

I watched the cam rip, could only get through half of it, it's fucking terrible, you should be able to find it, go watch for yourself.

Attached: 1541350815451.jpg (720x739, 56K)

BTFO.

>You never know when to stop, either one gets satisfied or the other, not both at the same time
That happens once in the blue moon.