Literally was never a weakness at any point in the movie for an hour and a half suddenly oh hey this piece of metal on...

Literally was never a weakness at any point in the movie for an hour and a half suddenly oh hey this piece of metal on my neck is limiting my powers.

>Takes it off

Then the bitch literally flies through an enemy ship destroying it instantly and one shots the big baddy of the movie. What the actual fuck. There was no tension at all just hey this bitch is strong. Oh shit nigga now she finna just went super saiyan 3. Like what was the point of the movie?

Attached: captain-marvel-brie-larson-trailer-1537279241.jpg (779x389, 36K)

Literally have sex

The device was a limiter the kree placed on her to control her power. She thought it was what gave her her power. When she learned the truth she removed it and was able to access her full power.

Have sex

Fuck, you’ve perfectly addressed one of my biggest problems with this movie. She seems invincible throughout the movie which makes it completely boring, there’s no suspense or tension.

Have you ever actually had sex? It's terrible, they want to stick around afterwards and cuddle and the bed is too hot and also sweaty and the combined body heat is too much and the bed gets overheated and they sort of think they're you're friend now but they're not your friend. The second after you cum I'm just disgusted by them anyways but they don't want to be alone because they're needy or some other stupid made up feeling so I have to take them out for some breakfast and buy them a fucking omelet that we both know she's not going to finish and then when its over you have to get her number and promise you'll call her but we both know you're not going to call her. Why would you? You already got what you wanted out of her and the sex was mediocre at best and you wasted one of the two days a week you have free of being a wagecuck, you took your valuable free time and you fucking wasted it on some average broad when you could have paid for a hooker and had her get up and leave so I could go back to playing video games.

The only reason to have sex, and I mean LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON, is that fucking without a condom on feels pretty great. Nothing else about sex is even remotely enjoyable, not the stupid foreplay, not the cuddling, I don't even particularly enjoy getting my dick sucked anymore. I'd rather eat a burrito and watch American Dad and be left the fuck alone. No, I'm not going to marry you. No, you're not going to trick me into getting you pregnant(I've had a few women really try hard with that one), and no, you're not coming to live with me in my big empty house.

For one thing, it's my fucking house. For another thing, I like it big and empty, and lastly you're a fucking bore. Women are for the most part IMMENSELY boring. No, I'm not interested in hearing about your stupid day. No, I don't care what Sarah the intern said about your hair. No, I don't FUCKING CARE ABOUT HOW YOU'RE FEELING TODAY

NOT. FUCKING. WORTH. IT.

So what your saying is that you think Goku is a Gary Stu.
She is like that in the comics too, and their was plenty of tension especially since she was on the wrong side for a majority of the movie.

What a twist! It's a good thing the kree knew how to manufacture a limiter chip and figured it out and got it on her before she used her powers, and then wiped her memories. Otherwise there would have been no progression of her powers throughout the movie.

I also like how it mirrors Doctor Octopuses' limiter chip. When he's like "the tentacles won't take over, because I have this fragile chip thing on the back of my neck right here", the audience was like "whew I guess that explains it and definitely won't end up coming off his neck leading to consequences. That's what this movie was like

Bait

Is this pasta?

Yes but there are points where he is unable to deal with an issue she doesn't have any danger or threat at any point of the movie. She goes from unkillable to godlike with no need to become stronger she just did. Imagine you're playing skyrim on easy but you boosted your level to max at the beginning of the game so you just walk through one punching everything.

>Montage of her falling over and hurting herself
>Loses a hand to hand fight at the start of the movie
>Gets kidnapped by the skrull
>Gets shot down by the kree
>Loses her memory

I unironically agree with a lot of this. Sex with a condom on sucks shit.

Should have taken off her bra, called it a tool of the patriarchy and become much stronger.
Obviously she wouldn't be topless; just take it off, off screen.

what power? How did she gain that power in the first place?

it's literally in the film, fag

Her ovaries, shitlord

>implying I spend money on Disney movies
just wanted to know to form a more honest opinion than the relentless shitflinging that goes on in every thread

A ship explodes with the tesseract giving her super powers.

Seconded. Condom sex feels about 10 times less pleasurable

Gurl powerz

She pretty much got it from the Tessaract

This is hilariously accurate. Sex with a condom is night and day compared to sex without one.
>buy super tight condoms so maybe I can feel something in my cock besides a vague warmth and pressure
>chick I'm fucking now is on birth control and likes to raw dog it

But she had to learn how to control the emotions she didn't have

>Takes it off
it's funny cause that is actually all she does
>WE MADE YOU THE STRONG
>*zap*
>"ow, oh yea this thing I guess I don't need it lol"
>HOW COULD THIS BE HAPPENING

>YouTube changes algorithm
>RT redesign
>RT stops accepting reviews below threshold
>"Journalists" in a tizzy
>Twitter in a tizzy
>Half empty theaters
>Prelude to the biggest soi-movie ever

Fuck I'd hate to see us win...

Attached: original_result (15).png (512x512, 517K)

are you offering your booty?, i would like some booty

It was turning in and off when she used it, when she's in the Skrull ship it flicks on when she tries to power up

Only at the end and she knew it at that point, Alita was far worse in this regard once she got her new body she doesn't stop.
Thor is invincible in every one of his movies and 3 was great.

Lol goku died many times and pulled bone head moves like not killing cell, hes also been called a bad father by many fans, he is not a gary stu.
Prob bait and i fell for it, but whatever.

I want everything you complained about. I want to cuddle, and I want someone to live with me.
Yet it seems that women prefer it from men who don't want it.

Once she gets her body her struggle isnt one of power, it was getting to hugo in time before Zappan could kill him and she failed to really save hugo there. After that her trial becomes the possibility of her, hugo and ido becoming fugitives for life never knowing peace again. Then she fucking loses hugo unable to keep him alive.
Alita didnt just get powers and the day was saved and everything was all roses, shit got worse for her after getting it.

>So what your saying is that you think Goku is a Gary Stu.

Except Goku has been BTFO and died many times you faglord

>I want to cuddle

Attached: wojak-numale.png (644x800, 15K)

Are you me?

Why is this a bad thing? I'm not doing it for image reasons, I just want it.

I can't believe I wasted my time reading all that bullshit. At least make it funny next time you post an essay faggot

Kek have fun watching her get fat, stsrt bitching you out, and start going out to clubs looking for a more dominant man to impregnate her.

Cuddling is relaxing

I've fucked more girls this month than people you've fucked in your life dude.
How does that make this anything but a piece of shit movie?

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-170841_Gallery.jpg (1062x1533, 551K)

All of that happened in the past or at the very start of the movie lol. Great way to spread out the tension and suspense.

T. Anthony Cumia

Alita was not much better in this regard. She just "remembers" how to kick cyborg ass in a split second, fucks up scores of people in the bar, and then gets her upgraded body and just continues to beat up dudes and machines. She also handles Grewishka way too easily in the final battle and does the "too cool to look back" thing.

>tfw I will never be Chad

Attached: 1549375479577.png (645x773, 39K)

Sounds like some cheesy allegory for women's rights or something. Like men put limits on women and once they realize men are limiters and not a source of empowerment, they can do anything, or some such nonsense.

See

>superman is so boring because he is overpowered!

>r/badfaketexts
Sex you must have