Movies about human-animal hybrids?

Movies about human-animal hybrids?

Attached: alexjones.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macroevolution.net/human-origins.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

splice

Attached: enhance.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

whats the name of those interdimensional beings that the jews serve and who feed on people's misery according to him?

>tfw you'll never make a human-animal hybrid with a sexy horse

*calls you a zionist shill*

Attached: eddie-2.png (900x500, 205K)

HUMANZEES?

Attached: snapshot.jpg (636x360, 38K)

the fly

The Island of Dr. Moreau
BASED

I mean your not but people call you one
>oh fuck I blew it

Attached: did I leave the oven on.webm (395x477, 1.11M)

Liberals

macroevolution.net/human-origins.html

Why the fuck would you get that high in front of hundreds of thousands of people. Most people don't know him for being a jiu-jitsu genius, they know him for saying retarded shit

>when you're offered to go sailing and filming to prove wether or not the earth is flat and you have to feign fear of assassination to avoid going because you're actually a shill who pushes flat-earth nonsense to discredit legitimate conspiracies that AJ shines light on

>legitimate conspiracies that AJ shines light on
Maybe like 5% of what Jones talks about is legitimate conspiracies

Got it backwards, liberals serve the juice.

Movies where a guy who tells children to "sleep in his bed if they really love him" has a group of willfully ignorant of evidence online white knights defending him solely because he was an anti-semite?

Attached: OH NO NO NO.png (947x633, 327K)

Except that most of the things he says (regarding conspiracies) are correct.

If even that much of what he says is true, though, he's worth listening to.

>No, I don't need a new clock. My broken one is right twice a day

When there aren't any other such clocks that show those types of things at that level of popularity, it's worth keeping the clock around.

What of value do you think Jones has done? He says "I have the documents" and waves papers in front of a camera. It is nice he has so many pieces of paper but unless he uploads that shit it does no one any good.

Liberals serve the Jews who serve the Archons.
Archons.

As even you admit, some of the things he's mentioned are absolutely true and awful. If nothing else, he helps to keep people suspicious and vigilant of people in power, which is arguably an invaluable public service.

I enjoyed the JRE Alex Jones episodes, is Alex's own show entertaining?

I think crying wolf is bad.

Attached: guess that conspiracy theorist.png (837x838, 653K)

Yes, and I'm not saying everyone should automatically believe everything he says, either. Consider what he says, but exercise some healthy skepticism before putting too much confidence in any of his claims, just like we should do with everything and everyone else.

I didn't look everything up, how much of what he said is actually true? Sounds kinda scary

MK ULTRA THICC

Will no one speak up?

Attached: Tuvix.jpg (345x288, 15K)