Jazz General - Decoding Body Language Edition

Episode 10 QRD:

>2:00: Mom Jeanette commands Jazz to NOT dwell on the necrovaginal constructive surgery complications, lest she "turn off kids from having this particular procedure."
>21:30: Amir gets creeped out by the Cronenbergian details of Jazz's surgery. Jazz gets her soul crushed, BTFO.
>25:36: We meet The New Flesh slated to be castrated.

dailymotion.com/video/x73lj2x

The Learning Channel From 1990 to 2019: What Went Wrong?

bitchute.com/video/CdTuHgHKoy2J/

POP!

youtube.com/watch?v=IPE_fXoXrQk

Previous thread:

Attached: Body Language.webm (854x480, 772K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gaNBYPA9GxI
youtu.be/gaiVgjy_RQ0
youtu.be/IqycJpRdVaY?t=12
discordapp.com/
metroweekly.com/2019/03/florida-surgeon-loses-job-after-posting-graphic-photos-of-transgender-patients-on-instagram/
radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/03/jazz-jennings-doctor-transphobic-posted-patients-body-parts-online-former-patient-speaks-out/
thepelvichub.com/suppliers/soul-source
youtube.com/watch?v=CjsDtXYh3k4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everything is fine

Attached: 1515373919284.jpg (814x960, 122K)

We need a webm of the part where Amir says "I don't know what to say. I'm a bit creeped out".

>You know, I always wonder why I keep having to dilate my neovag. Though I'm not really smart, so whenever I think too much about anything, I start to pop.
>I had a bizarre dream. While I was walking amid the darkness in that dream, I saw a light. And I saw my pretty sister.
>My big sister, Ari. She asked me where I was going, so I said that I was going to follow her.
>I mean, my Sis was always really pretty. She made Mom very proud, so I'd be able to make Mom happy too.
>But then she said I should decide for myself. She said, 'Jaron, you're the one who has to decide who you want to be.'
>I thought for a bit, and I answered that I was going to be just like her, and then I woke up.
>It was a really sad dream

Attached: A76A948E-3FAF-4974-AE2E-F6A7AADE0A9E.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

>tfw he asks you to tongue-punch his pop-box

Attached: she cut off her stranger thing.jpg (310x382, 58K)

Better yet is how it doesn't take a body language expert to identify those hidden thoughts.

Attached: 1305923049812230.png (477x625, 434K)

For Charlie!

Attached: 46905346_280717282584962_5420080656891772928_n.jpg (963x960, 140K)

Don't be so uptight, folks.

Attached: 1552165835914.png (710x799, 380K)

>that pic

Attached: 1460594497896.jpg (480x486, 70K)

>licking the teratoma lair
fresh vietnam flashbacks

who the fuck spends their time watching these degenerates

Attached: 1546803985472.jpg (178x213, 9K)

This poor kid never had an orgasm, he never even had his prostate pushed and milked before he lost his dick.

i am very confused. am i supposed to be angry that there is disparity among homeless people? that there are homeless women at all? that not all homeless people are men?

?

I wonder how discord trannies feel when again and again everything /pol/ says gets proven to be true.

Attached: s968.png (1280x720, 875K)

Where did modern western civilization go wrong? It wasn't like this a few decades ago.

Attached: 1460248820226.jpg (693x663, 60K)

"gee I wonder why most trans are MtF if females are so oppressed."

Attached: 1524456463606.png (1370x756, 951K)

imagine killing every jew

here have a black pill

Attached: 1550885670844.jpg (765x743, 161K)

Because 1 in 4 are WOMEN, man, women! That is unacceptable!

They sink further and further into self-delusion, making it ever more difficult for them to ever come out of it

be angry that so many women are homeless

Oh its like a horror movie but the people in it aren't scared, a slow moving tragedy into the abyss.
But one where everyone is praising the prisoner, he walks voluntarily into the chopping block, he even pays the executioner, and all his family and friends cover him with validation.

this is a good thing, bigot

Amir's expression reminds me of Sam from 3:02-3:06.

youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ

feminists are so dumb they want equal quotas for even the bad things.

Attached: bob-ross.jpg (575x431, 98K)

"huh actually you're the mainstream normie brainwashed by the republican media"

Attached: 1550191257726.jpg (782x652, 142K)

It's like watching people throw themselves from a burning building. It's awful and horrific and you wish it weren't happening yet it's simultaneously somehow captivating and you can't look away.

I don't watch it because I see enough tranny nonsense every day on the internet but I can definitely understand why otherwise decent people do watch it.

How many times has Jazz been in surgery at this point?

>republican media
gave me a chuckle

We neeed to save Charlie before it's too late.

>this is a good thing
for pedos, are you a pedo?

uncanny

Attached: who was in the wrong here.webm (853x480, 2.76M)

What did /pol/ say that's being proven true here, exactly? I'm not disagreeing with you or denying you're right, I'm just not sure what exactly you're referring to.

i only see clips here on Yea Forums but it's like Bosch meets Lynch

Attached: 31575188.jpg (448x332, 88K)

Attached: BigJB21.png (305x113, 11K)

don't ask questions and stop noticing things

youtube.com/watch?v=gaNBYPA9GxI

How would you do in this situation as Amir?

no, as a matter of fact i’m an open-minded, respectful human being

Twice. He's going to get cut up again to add some finishing touches to the necrovagina.

oh this is what they do, they pretend don't know or notice.
NICE, its even more retarded then the denial i was expecting.

kill myself for being a nigger lol

Attached: ABD7EE41-F4A3-40E7-8624-0E8C9A4A0561.png (1000x1000, 115K)

I would NOT be in this situation at all.

August Derleth once wrote a piece about H. P. Lovecraft. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lovecraftian". Derleth described a Lovecraftian tone as "the indescribably horrific existing in a kind of refutation of the humanely rational." He described a husband beating his 1930s housewife to death because he was possessed by the Great Race of Yith in their astral wanderings. "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lovecraftian.

I fear "I Am Jazz" enters into Lovecraftian territory. The .webm to the left shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average Anglo-Saxon mothers. They're relaxing on the chesterfield. One fancies they might be discussing the superiority of foregone British custom when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us in mounting reels of dread that in the parlour, with spectral expressions on their haggish, twisted faces, they're talking about the woman's frail son's descent into ancestral madness.

Despite the odious implication and the producers' forlorn hope to desperately conceal this unspeakable horror, the average person is driven through gales of feverish delirium. Nevertheless, the viewer is entranced. We're drawn further into the cyclopean edifice of this ruinous domain. The ethereal arabesque abhorrence of the abominable blasphemy they're uttering, the cantillate quality with which they're coldly reciting the long dead words, it summons this starry malevolence that almost unnameably couples with the viewer's basic sense of what is euclidean.

Attached: The Void.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

/pol/ says that the Jews are behind all the degeneracy that we see in society today such as transgenderism. Notice the Jewish name of the person from the Dilation Dildo company.

wow

>this dumb nigger really thinks he can be a president

Attached: what.png (526x645, 521K)

>How did you meet her?
>My brother showed me one of her youtube videos

Amir's brother are you starting these threads???!?!

Attached: 12.jpg (250x236, 8K)

"Oh, right, ok. I get you, you found ONE example. Big whoop. Fine, yeah whatever chud

Oh ok, you gave me a compilation of other 500 cases. Whatever, it's a drop in the ocean amidst bigger systemic problems. Ok fine 20000 cases."

Attached: 1550026027338.jpg (946x720, 165K)

Giving women an equal standing in society was suicide. Everything shitty god awful thing happening in our society right now can be traced back to that moment. People like to point the finger at jews, and that's not an entirely misguided position, but you have to remember that jews have been in positions of power in the United States since its founding. It wasn't until womens liberation that everything started plummeting downward into an irredeemably degenerate trashheap.

Also, every fucked up thing you hear about usually has a woman or women behind it driving it, such as That kid's mom is who encouraged him to go into that shit and books all his shows and is collecting the money and tells anyone who criticizes it that they're misogynists who hate her for being a woman.

>no, as a matter of fact i’m an open-minded, respectful human being
thinking a child in drag dancing for money is good makes you exactly the opposite and probably a pedo.

Jews were behind women's liberation so yeah

Attached: 004.gif (242x167, 3.81M)

>implying this isn't the most depressing thing you've seen all week

Attached: Same thing.jpg (636x1349, 346K)

WE WILL NEVER SAVE JARON OR ARI!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 25167C5F-F2D6-4E3F-AF5B-54666E77091C.jpg (205x246, 8K)

Question: Does hormone treatment change the pheromone production or will they forever smell like men do?

what's di-la-tion

Jews started feminism you idiot. Their society is based around matriarchal lineage, women hold the power.

They will forever smell like cheetos, and hair will grow in the chest.

felt sick just reading that

Attached: 1378835206251.png (283x302, 105K)

fuck you

i'm 100% sure he was completely bullshitting

Ah yes nothing turns on a young lad like graphic details of fake vagina construction

Stop with this fucking 'discord tranny' bogeyman
Literal brainlet facebook 'Russian bot' tier
And no, I'm not a discord tranny

Why are you being so antisemetic?

No, I'm actually just asking earnest questions. I'm trying to educate myself. Why do you guys claim to want all us normie plebs to know the truth but get hostile when we ask you questions? I made it perfectly clear I wasn't trying to insinuate he was wrong, I just wanted clarification is all.

Correlation/causation. Niggers claim that the legal system is one formed by evil racist white people out to keep them down/kill them, and 95% of the time a black guy gets killed by the police it's a white cop. Does that mean they're correct?

How many of them are trannies?
The blonde one that speaks first is one right?

Jaron, you've got some nerve dilating at a time like this!

Just ignore him. The traps on discord were operating around /r9k/
They have nothing to do with Yea Forums

>>tfw he asks you to tongue-punch his pop-box
>>licking the teratoma lair

Attached: 4673.jpg (625x312, 72K)

user isn't discounting the Jew's influence, he's merely saying that things got even worse when women could start voting and shit, Jews notwithstanding.

>95% of the time a black guy gets killed by the police it's a white cop
[citation needed]

youtu.be/gaiVgjy_RQ0

I wonder if amir got turned off by jazzs manbreath

Should've called them the Soul Stone Dilators with the different colors.

The gauntlet is your vag.

Nigga you ain't a fucking normie and your reading comprehension skills are lacking. You say things normies wouldn't. Fuck off and die already freak

>Amir wants to be the president

lmao these twists

He'd be the second black president with a first lady (male).

>ending a sentence with a preposition
fuck off to reddit with your grammar retardation. this is an intellectual’s thread

Attached: DAE1F76E-7F1B-468B-8610-901C2C50AA3F.png (399x322, 42K)

I wasn't even disagreeing with you, just point out what the other user was more focused on saying.
>frogposter
>rubbit
it all makes sense now

Kill them.

>Trannies lecturing someone about their goals

Attached: 1537038754904.jpg (467x350, 21K)

The people behind the trans movement are men though

We NEED gender parity NOW !

that already happened

complete with a transgender husband

>caring about grammar when writing in English
fuck off pedant

Love it when at me local and some bird (bloke) is tellin me how the doctors stitched his muff together from his arsehole

>"Jeanette is going crazy, user. She just hacked up Sander's genitals with an exacto knife and now she's after us. We're scared!"
>There is only room for two in your 1995 Honda Civic

What do you do?

Attached: Charlie Lindo and "Nicole" and Ari.jpg (1882x620, 319K)

where i can watch the latest episode

>tfw no qt Skylar gf

Attached: Skylar163.jpg (1080x1350, 141K)

>that head movement
>he says he's not gay

lmao

Ari and ari only

probably hang a dirty jew

bigot

Attached: 1518475157781.jpg (1528x1534, 887K)

UNIT
N
I
T

Attached: mfwisraelinvitesmeover.webm (812x800, 590K)

Amir's mom is based.

jej

There was similar outrage when the number of workplace deaths that were female rose from 4% to 7%, even though that was a result of there being fewer male deaths.

nice

Heroes, so you don't have to.

Attached: Jazz Jennings Receiving.jpg (1866x1077, 1.06M)

Attached: cavillgun.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

Transgender issues are a touchy subject, no worries, I get it. But when I see people attacking others they don't even know with such vile vernacular is when I fall apart. I get you feel like big cis men when you can exploit Yea Forums's anonymous features to spread hatred without giving a hoot who reads it, even if it may hurt them; you can just go on with your lives because you've never felt the feelings that they have endured. If I could be so brazen, I would like to include myself in that bunch. You don't know who I am, even though I have laughed alongside you guys in many Yea Forums raids back in the day, as well as contributed tip-top OC if I may say so myself. I even printed out the screencap of the first quint digit post I ever received on this site, as well as all the kudos that came with it. Thanks for that. I may be just a faceless figure that you want to poke fun at because I happen to fall under the embiggened umbrella of "transgender", but I want you all to know that I feel really fucking stinky when I read some of the things you are hurling towards this community. Despite the pain and suffering some of these posts have caused me, I still have to pull up my big girl pants and carry on with life, even amidst these trying times. Many have stated that I cannot and will not pass because of my masculine frame. Well explain to me this, d*uches; why am I going steady with a straight man? A straight man who loves all 79 inches of my feminine figure? A straight man whose financial potency far exceeds that of a G.E.D. recipient? We recently moved into a seaside abode with magnificent coastal views (although it will have to be re-financed to pay for my confirmation surgery). What have you done with your lives? Consider this post as my veritable spreading of my wings, as I will not be returning to roost here again. Your image of the transgender gal is misrepresented and inapt. We are confident and gorgeous gals who love to laugh and soak in all of life's richness. I am free.

HOLY FUCK DONT BE SILLY. these people are FALLLEN

based and redpilled!
show those transphobes what there in for!

this from the MI:Fallout movie?
never got around to see that

>it's 2029
>user finally has a wife to call his own
>perfect in every way
>one day wife visits the doctor
>"user I have prostate cancer"
What would you do?

Attached: 1498612422487.gif (500x281, 1022K)

>i'm really worried that he doesn't have a plan for how to run America

*HUFF* *HUFF*

SCIENTIFIC STUDIES HAVE FOUND A DEFINITIVE CAUSAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN REGULAR PENETRATION OF THE ANUS AND PROSTATE CANCER IN HUMANS-

Attached: 1543609977003.jpg (1368x912, 109K)

I'm sure these people are just born this way and social conditioning and encouragement has NOTHING to do with it, r-right?

I can't not see his fucking lip scar.

Ten years ago, we had what almost amounted to a popular uprising. It revolved around actual redistribution of wealth, called attention to the fact that the top one percent of the population controls nearly half of all wealth. It was at the heart of the Occupy Wall Street movement.

It scared the absolute dogshit out of some very powerful people. By SHEER COINCIDENCE, this movement was diverted down a path of endless bickering over identity politics and evolved into something akin to an "Oppression Olympics" where everyone unconsciously competes over the title of who is most oppressed, blaming a generalized "white male" as the scapegoat, all while conveniently ignoring the very specific group of people who are *really* doing the oppressing, turning each of these factions on each other in a classic bait-and-switch.

This isn't just Jews I'm talking about, although they do make up a significant portion of these "haves" who have a vested interest in the "have-nots" all bickering among themselves over who is the "have-least." It's all a distraction, all smoke and mirrors meant to keep the rubes from paying attention to the man behind the curtain.

>ayo whitey finna be gunnin down dem po chilluns an shieet da gubmint raucis das why dey need mo money fo dem programs and we need dem gats off the streets nawmean
Why is this such a commonly held viewpoint by fine melanin enriched gentlemen.

Based.

Attached: Ari Drinking.png (729x384, 304K)

Just the sort of thing a discord tranny would say nice try boyo

Police actually kill disproportiinately "too few" blacks wrt violent crime commited. I.e given that a crime involving a violent altercation or weapon is committed should the subject be white they are more likely to be fired on by police

Why is this fucker always in bed?

>15 year olds interrogating each other about life goals and plans

Attached: 1338245096612.jpg (250x337, 7K)

Have sex.

Can we make Jazz's vagina into a Binding Of Isaac Boss
It spawns whole Teratomas and also chargers

I'd probably fuck him if she didn't have a gaping festering flesh hole

looks like a dude

It's pretty damn good for an action movie, user. See it.

Didn't it also have something to do with the Panama papers, trying to get society to memory-hole it?

Its all so sad and nightmarish

do they show Jazz dilating?

It's where he meditates.

Attached: Creazione di Jazzo dal Dio Ebraico.jpg (1800x847, 1.11M)

Jews abhor nature. Their Gods are perversions.

Aria and Charlie. Nicole looks beefy enough to tank a delaying action while we escape.

It wasn't like this 10 years ago. We have crossed the shit horizon. There's no going back or escape from shit black hole.

Not anymore he doesn't. He's "non-binary," which is "progressive" niggerspeak for being a deeply closeted faggot in denial.

I've watched these videos and Jazz seems like a really nice girl, I dont understand why she has to do that reality show thing and ruin her life

POP THAT PUSSY AND SHAKE THAT ASS

Kill yourself

Now I know why Skylar looks so familiar.

Attached: Skylar Final Form.jpg (236x354, 23K)

We all died in 2012, we're now in hell.

>He pisses through a tube of necrotic meat. And whatever comes out through a tube has to go in through a tube. He is the dickless, nutless wonder of the twentiy-first century. And yet, by God, he's just as alive as you and me.

>Ahmir as far away as possible
>Still wearing shoes

All he needs is some starter's blocks by the bed and the symbolism would be complete. This faggot's ready to bolt.

The fuck is that velcro-y noise? Stitches popping?

Attached: b3e2035b9eb8a621147b06132dd65d40.png (494x522, 423K)

Based Jokester.

You know until the antibiotic resistant bacteria does it job. Nature, uh, fines a way.

The same as Jazz aka KILLING MYSELF LMAO

is her sister transexual as well, I havn't followed this thing very much..

>Panama papers
Yes.

I want Ari to bully my little 7" goy cock

Charlie is a cute kid. I don't want her to have a painful experience like Jazz.

>get 50 yous over this pasta's lifetime
>nobody ever wants to help the fattie

kek

What the fuck, is this real?

Attached: AndyRichter.jpg (811x1024, 173K)

Charlie is doomed. He will become Teratoma meat.

Attached: tumblr_olj0fyoPDJ1rp0vkjo1_500.gif (500x208, 1.99M)

Has there ever been experiments in giving teens testosterone to see if they still wanna be girly afterwards?

Attached: tumblr_p99wp10exI1ti6n6zo2_400.gif (300x385, 1.94M)

Based body language decoder

Yes. It's a stark raving insane festival of real life horror being played out every day.

Attached: 081111_rahm.jpg (307x231, 15K)

No, Ari's an actual woman. Jazz, in classic female behavior, has already claimed Ari's womb as his own, not in a literal sense, mind you, because Jazz has been a chemically-induced castrato since the age of seven, but in the figurative sense, as he has zero problem volunteering Ari as the surrogate mother of his not-children.

Progress!

Ari might be female, but she's kind ugly, I'll take the cute one.

user, I don't think that would be considered very progressive.

cant watch this shit, someone transcribe it

She's a healthy female.

Attached: 1550005494156.webm (550x308, 2.92M)

What is this Candydoll-Tier shit doing on ?

its alizee on french tv, shes like 20 there dumbass

just as it should be

She looks underage, if you like her you are a paedo.

Of course not! Wouldn't want to disrupt the narrative or anything, would we? Coincidentally, there have been some studies that suggest that anti-psychotic medications can alleviate the dysphoria. Go figure, right?

I just don't understand how the grandma is so cool with it

This is the objectively correct choice.

you have issues

"hey what is this 20yo who looks like a sketchy pedothing i'm totally not familiar with"

>turning yourself into an unattractive middle age junior college history professor
the absolute state

>I wanna be president and shit
>are you in college?
>nah fuck dat my mom knows da mayor yo
>other people will have connections AND will have went to college
>y'all haters just trying to keep a brotha down! fuck dat I'm out of this bitch. catch me when I'm prez hoes!

i'd assume any contrarian studies are blacklisted

Imagine diving face-first into Jazz's neovagina. Really getting in there, in the stink and musk of an inverted urethra.

Since the urethral tissue is a mucus membrane, there's a mucus film clinging to the sides of that hastily constructed neovagina. It's not like vaginal lubrication, though. It's gunky, it's snotty, it tastes acrid and disgusting. You try to give Jazz some oral pleasure, but you're basically face-deep in the cunt stink of an open surgical wound.

People won't believe me, but I'm the guy who wrote the Lynchian post months and months ago. And as disgusting as that domestic scene was, with two women blithely discussing a juvenile transvestite's micropenis, the "gender confirmation surgery" is a far more horrifying and unsettling scene. It's more Cronenbergian body horror than Lynchian, though.

We live in a waking nightmare. Ghouls walk among us. If you'd have told any human being, at any prior time in human history, the story of Jazz Jennings, you would have been burned as a witch. Healthy people in a sane environment feel such a knee-jerk reaction to this naked evil, they wouldn't let you live if you mentioned this stuff, let alone recommended it as a "normal" way to be.

One always wonders when we've cratered. When have we bottomed out? Apparently using space-age, hyper-modern, cutting-edge technology to invert the penises of children is not rock bottom for us. We must fall to even more depraved depths.

One thing is for sure, lads. It's gonna be Lynchian.

Well, to get to the root of the problem it was the enclosures.

>Niggers claim that the legal system is one formed by evil racist white people
CORRECT
>to keep
them down/kill them
only those who fail to adapt to the law so
almost CORRECT

>and 95% of the time a black guy gets killed by the police it's a white cop.
FALSE
black cops also kill niggers.

killing nigs while being a cop is just as natural as burning yourself when working as a full-time professional steak.

Generalfags make everything awful

It's fun to shit on this show during it's live airings/the day after but making a daily general for it is pretty cringe

Sneed

>111162593
Well, she did raise Jeanette after all.

Attached: The Last Popping.jpg (2600x1000, 557K)

People who talk about how pretty they think Charlie is are outing themselves. He doesn't look like a girl. He has the adrogynous aesthetic of a prepubescent child. What they're attracted to isn't his femininity, it's the "beauty" that most children share - neotony. He's a Raphael cherub, his body chemically inhibited from normal development.

>STAHP calling us out
>you are 'just as le bad' meme
Tranny confirmed.

Attached: 1548113349565.png (700x700, 432K)

Yet here you are, right in the middle of it.

Attached: tumblr_m8bebph14n1rtaya4.gif (413x275, 394K)

And you would be correct.

I want to cum inside Charlie's tight little butt!

Attached: 26222068_193865874500710_5131396044998836224_n.jpg (1080x1080, 1.05M)

lol "this attractive girl reminds me of little girls"

i got bad news for you bud

That's gay.

Attached: 1080full-maddie-ziegler (4).jpg (1080x1350, 198K)

Quality post.

glow in the dark has their eyes on you.

"this girl that looks like an underage person is attractive!"
I have bad news for you buddy.

how are you not seeing that their cancer is everywhere

then the entirety of france has issues because she was a sex symbol

she's a subversive ayy lmao kike, she's cool with anything that contributes to the downfall of society

are these traps? if so It'd be a pity if they were to chop off their cocks. If they do the surgery you may as well just find a normal woman. It makes zero sense to fuck em after surgery.

>(((Silverstein)))

Attached: the_nose_knows.jpg (3024x4032, 1.27M)

reddit was overtaken by SRS pedo trannies by shaming men about liking girls like emma watson (and they all came from lefty forums sharing furry pedo hentai shit)

Let them come.

====> discordapp.com/

No, that's the Ziegler sisters.

I need you to stay safe and spread the word.
i curse you to feel overwhelmingly confy in the following hours

Attached: thats right buddy.gif (500x275, 448K)

that picture is taken out of context - the point the article is trying to convey is that it is worse for homeless women on the street because they are more vulnerable, less able to defend themselves, and more likely to be exploited (ie. street prostitution). The usual solutions used to help the homeless - ie. soup vans, shelters, charity handouts etc. are where these women are more likely to be assaulted by homeless men

>Dr. Salgado allegedly posted the disturbing comments and explicit images to what is believed to be his Instagram account @sexsurgeron, which has been taken down.
>In one sick post obtained by Trans Advocate, he captioned a photo of a chopped up penis in the shape of a heart, “There are many ways to show your LOVE #whatisthat #whatislove #whatthef**k #sexoduro.”
>He allegedly captioned a photo of a dildo being removed from a rectum, “could have been avoided if the transman had a real phalloplasty. #reald**ksmatter.”
>Other images included the creation of a transgender woman’s neoclitoris (tagged #pussyprint and #orgasmo), testicular implants in the scrotum of a transgender man (tagged #teabagging), and two separate posts about transgender men’s phalloplasty surgeries (one tagged #penisgay, the other tagged #massivecock).
>In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, one of Dr. Salgado’s former patients called him “Dr. Frankenstein.”
>“Dr. Salgado destroyed a safe place for trans people to get the surgical support they need,” the patient told Radar. “We trust those doctors to improve our lives and this is what we get. He’s sick and twisted, he’s a disgrace.”
>The University of Miami confirmed to Trans Advocate that Dr. Salgado “is no longer employed by the University of Miami.”
kek

Attached: 1552173492758s.jpg (163x250, 8K)

>Jazz refers to himself in 3rd person

Compartmentalization (psychology) Compartmentalization is a subconscious psychological defense mechanism used to avoid cognitive dissonance, or the mental discomfort and anxiety caused by a person's having conflicting values, cognitions, emotions, beliefs, etc. within themselves.

sounds like he's using Jazz to get famous

lol

He just has a fetish for body parts

Attached: 1923471239.jpg (840x475, 37K)

holy kek, batman

Attached: 1542067940713.jpg (682x600, 144K)

Better pic.
Jazz Jennings had a consultation with him on the show and he was the one who recommended a colon vaginoplasty (which uses the intestines) to Jazz.
metroweekly.com/2019/03/florida-surgeon-loses-job-after-posting-graphic-photos-of-transgender-patients-on-instagram/

Attached: jazzdoctor.jpg (1099x835, 248K)

So was he one of those tranny butcher "doctors" or a legit doctor?

Yeah ok armchair psychologist analyze this: incel.

seehe's doing it for the lolz

Based. You think he posts here?

Attached: jazz_LOTR.png (1246x904, 1.1M)

it's the insult you imagine hurting the most to others because it applies to you and it hurts you

People who had sex have better insults

>then the entirety of france has issues
No shit, they are massive degenerates and pedos.

/poltv/ BTFO!

Attached: 74682468486.jpg (960x914, 54K)

>On the I Am Jazz episode, Jennings, 18, had a consultation with Dr. Salgado, who boasted about his 16 years in the field.
>“Typically we use the penile skin inversion technique,” he explained during the consultation. “But I think it is going to be quite challenging with anyone who does your surgery to try to create a vaginal canal with what you have using your penile skin. I would recommend in your situation a colon vaginoplasty, which uses your intestine.”
>Dr. Jess Ting ended up performing the operation.
radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/03/jazz-jennings-doctor-transphobic-posted-patients-body-parts-online-former-patient-speaks-out/

here's the deal user, it isn't the case that they're stuck in a bubble and can't watch I am Jazz to see what happened when Jazz got bottom surgery. The pop heard round the world is public information that can be searched on many databases. If they did the little research, they'll probably red pill themselves.

Fucking hilarious. Just look at this perfectly sane individual. How is it that they're labeling his advocacy as transphobic? If anything, what he's posting is rabidly pro-trans and anti-gay.

I imagine that's "problematic" for their "inclusive" mindset. They're only inclusive of abnormality.

I only date women after they were children for 18 years.

Attached: skylars_future.png (1248x1676, 2.62M)

>cutting your dick off is exactly like growing up!

Ari is a top quality baby factory

This is taking us down the road to dissociative disorder. That's how badly they've fucked this kid over.

>letting people shame you for who you like
yikes

Attached: 1546310351985.gif (274x390, 3.54M)

>In a post about the definitions of a micropenis, he used the hashtags #chinesedick, #asiancock, and #asiandick.

Attached: 1500291603260.jpg (225x225, 8K)

You know there are more women out there? Being able to have babies is the bare minimum.

you just know this thing thought it was so smart writing this tripe.

well obviously someone who mutiliates genitalia for a living is going to be pretty unhinged.

What I mean is she exhibits outwards indicators of high fecundity.

To put it in very simple terms
>fat brapper
>thick thighs
>wide hips

How can real girls even compete?

Attached: 13876467_1629955257315810_6836316141672278843_n.jpg (720x960, 85K)

Yeah but if you have kids with Ari you're saving her from being Jazz's babymaking slave and foiling Jazz's evil plan, which was probably put in his head by Jeanette. Think about that. Your orgasms are stopping an insidious plot to make a young woman into her brother's breeding cow.

lol

you're gay sorry bro

Which episode has the POP?

by being alive

This whole story is fucking disgusting. This guy is an abomination.

Season 5 Episode 5

Fuck, Kill, Marry

Jeannette is the true villain. Jaron is just along for the ride.

okay but literally everyone likes neoteny
many of the features of an attractive women are neotenous ones

>Soul Source has distributors in Hong Kong, the United Kingdom, Israel, Indonesia and now, thanks to The Pelvic Hub, Australia and New Zealand.
>Soul Source have also made financial contributions to: Transgender Law Center

thepelvichub.com/suppliers/soul-source

Attached: Statue Of Degeneracy Tel Aviv.jpg (1552x761, 310K)

lol you saw alizee and your mind went to candydoll (a thing i havent heard about since the gamergate days of cripplechan). bruh...

Its got good scenes and lots of action but everything else is shit

>that shop
lol goddammit i'll miss these threads after that poor boy is tortured by his family until death

>pedo calling others gay to justify himself

by being better than these goblinos

>incel is the insult you imagine hurting the most to others because it applies to you and it hurts you
jazz threads have the best psych majors

Attached: 1545918202836.jpg (1000x1414, 84K)

Don't worry, there will then be Jazz Tribute Threads.

>durr if u like a fully grown womyn ur a pedo
go fuck a tranny, faggot.

"this sexy bitch is in the same realm of attractiveness as a little girl" - you, outing yourself

Attached: ZZPHc9Z.gif (254x354, 3.54M)

>No, I'm actually just asking earnest questions!
>ignoring the owner of the dilator factory is jewish
Really?

Except that you are attracted to her because she looks underage, you degenerate pedo.

>she looks underage

by what standard? do you even have standards?

Is there more meme potential for this shot?

Attached: Screenshot-4.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

Based

Just had sex for the first time with my new feminine gf - it was an envigorating experience, but when I finished there was a sort of furry tooth stuck in my foreskin. Bit puzzled about that, and also I came in her beautiful and anatomically correct ""butterfly cave"", but when she got up to go and wash herself she brapped out a blob of my cum from her anus. Why would this happen??

The only correct answer.
>tfw ari will never sit on your face and then sit on your dick after

Attached: 1551491269716.png (835x835, 1.13M)

This shot is just a thing cavill did for his instagram on the set of the film. Good film though for sure.

Look at this trannygraph!

Attached: 1551544073430.jpg (475x410, 115K)

chad kroeger looks like THIS?

>tfw ari will never sit on your face and then sit on your dick after
why even live?

To suffer a lack of Ari brapper

Attached: 1551502727711.jpg (640x640, 152K)

She's probably not, but she's got to place nice for the cameras because otherwise Jeanette's going to put them in a home.

khv here, what is the appeal of the whole "sit on face" thing? seems like it would hurt

> giving teens testosterone
this struck deep into the heart of "HRT pill" tranni brigades if they're accusing the post of the vilest crime they partake in (and they know about men feeling publicly awkward about young women to manipulate those fears, since not only they're men they're Yea Forums tards sociopaths into real evil shit)

Attached: 1552161643021.jpg (720x1228, 111K)

Fun fact: the Panama papers are by far the greatest evidence uncovered of a global elite conspiracy. Trillions of dollars of wealth sucked out of major countries all over the world and held in a tax haven. The magnitude of stolen money was completely unprecedented. Nobody had an inkling that this much wealth was being essentially stolen purely for the benefit of a globalist elite. And guess what happened? Absolutely nothing. Most people don’t even remember that it happened.

when you smell a healthy pussy you'll understand.

it's a fetish developed after watching a lot of porn

Dios mío, espíritu del Señor, espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada. Ángeles, arcángeles y santos del Paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor. Lléname de ti. Expulsa de mí todas las fuerzas del mal. Aniquílalas, destrúyelas, expulsa de mí los maleficios, la magia negra. El Ogro de Las Tinieblas. La Luz Extinguido. El Insecto. Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica. Todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia. La enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica. Destruye al Monstruo. A La Creatura. Quema este mal en el Infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí, ni a ningún ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente en nombre de Jesucristo salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a todas las presencias del Goblino, que me abandonen inmediatamente, que me abandonen definivamente y que se vayan al Infierno eterno. El Chupa-Chupacabras no puede triunfar. El Monstruo. El Abominación debe morir. Encadenado por San Miguel Arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado por el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada. Aleja a la aberración genética. Al Ogro del Este.

Amén.

I can see why people who hang out in tranny threads wouldn't appreciate having a actual pussy pressed up against their face.

The banking crisis was really weird.

I expected a crackdown on the charlatans who run everything. Instead, the elite profited even more from handouts, while the public accepted austerity, declining prospects and erosion of national identity.

Things like sexual freedom, racial equality, removal of the middle class and open borders are EXTREMELY cheap for the elite, but these are the main aims of the new left.

All very odd.

k but doesn't it hurt? if i push on my nose it hurts and makes my eyes water

The ol' "Lets you and him fight!"

are you talking about me? im a virgin

the lynchian and lovecraftian pastas are the only ones that don´t reek of pseud

they don't just sit with full weight on your nose
my girlfriend kneels down straddling my head and in that position she has control over how much pressure she applies. i kiss her pussy deeply and she'll grind on my mouth and nose

Attached: stock-photo-shaving-cream-covered-head-with-astounded-look-1887723.jpg (998x1600, 480K)

Looking for a comfy /gotg/ and was let down when I found this instead. I don't talk about this publicly often. I keep this in closed environments, but I see many of you have a closed mind and would benefit from a new perspective.

When we first began with our daughter, it was a very different world for transgender youth. It was 2009 and there were a few resources and help for trans adults but nothing for kids. Thankfully we found some amazing adult transwomen that guided us. For over a year, I wondered if we were alone. I found Jazz Jennings YouTube channel. 3 minutes into the first video I sat down on my bed, and wept. I regrouped, called my beautiful daughter to me and we started the video over. She watched it silently. At the end, she looked up at me with her tear stained face, and said with awe and surprise:"Mom, she is like me. She is just like me. Look at her, she is beautiful, and a normal girl. Mom, she is like me. She has already done it. I can too!" Then she gave me one of her rib crushing hugs. I had no idea she worried about transition (I knew I had worried). We cried together for a while, then watched every single video Jazz had. Then watched them again.

There have been many amazing activist trans youth since, many brave families that have stepped into the public eye. I am thankful for them all. But. The Jennings were our Magellan.They blazed the way for my family and many like ours. Jazz is far from just an advocate. She is a warrior. She is a hero. She is a tiny young woman with the spirt of a Valkyrie. And personally, we owe her and her family nothing short of everything. We are able to step up and fight today, because of all the yesterdays they fought for us all. Most of you have no idea the strength, power, and grace that is Jazz Jennings. There is much I could say about grown men attacking a teenaged girl on internet forums. I will leave that unsaid. You're unimportant men with irrelevant opinions. While you spew hate, Jazz has changed the world.

Attached: game-of-thrones-season-7-summer-00.jpg (600x360, 45K)

The movement was always going to fail. It only existed to precipitate bullshit like Black Lives Matter. The people are ruled through the people or rather the illusion of these bullshit uprisings that are never organic.

You can also assume that any study that's pro-tranny is wildly innaccurate.
>extremely high attrition rates
>population pools that are less than 1000
>population pools that only come from one place
>relying on self-reported and entirely subjective metrics like "acceptance/tolerance from peers and family,"

The whole thing is fucking sick and disgusting and I just want to flush it all away.

Also I'd like to add that years ago the panama papers sent me on a spiral where I would try to determine how much wealth existed outside the purview of countries. I found a researched article estimating that with the existence of the panama papers it's very possible that one QUADRILLION dollars of wealth on planet Earth is illegally unreported. This is not only from tax havens but also an ungodly amount of money is constantly being moved in the form of currency markets and securities between countries. The constant exchanging of this floating currency meant that billionaires could keep their money outside of the public eye sort of floating in the limbo of markets outside the reach of commissions or regulatory bodies. The final conclusion was that due to all this, the world's richest people actually have net worths far greater than what Forbes reports, they even alleged that a trillionaire might already exist.

based
cringe

/pol/ is always right

BRO BACK AWAY

By allah you need to be beheaded

oh i see. as usual im taking it too literally. that helps a lot thank you

The weird thing is how mangled and mushy brained the whole thing is. You read some of the 'dunks on those transphobes' and it's like a somethingawful poster faking a very pseudo scientific veneer

at times it feels like a troll (these ultra intersectional annoying people talking about "girl brains" like their own 50s strawman sexist)

Is this from a youtube comment?

Any number about that ?

Attached: Jazz inspired Kathy Bales daughter.png (537x1067, 580K)

>#penisgay
>#massivecock

Attached: genuinly happy elf.jpg (505x522, 23K)

>BLM
That came *after* the advent of the Occupy Movement. It's part of the distraction I'm talking about.

>acknowledging gender differences
Incel misogynist on your six, take him out

The fuck is wrong with the alien granny

i read something a long time that it suggested about 80/20 or 90/10, but im not gonna find it now

but lol i found this redit thread where people are going "it's totally 50/50, you just cant tell because transmen are so passable" lmao

Attached: 1552175913916.jpg (716x370, 61K)

enjoy her suicide

Attached: 1552067841957.jpg (500x598, 347K)

Every single trans person has a lower IQ (or at the very least lower than it was before). The fact is that trans are misled about the human endocrine system and in trying to replicate it cause untold negative effects on their body. Trans people believe using blockers to make their testosterone as low as possible will make them more 'feminine' without realising that a healthy woman actually has a fair amount of testosterone in their body. Test is vital for healthy brain function and chemically blocking it causes brain dysfunction. On top of that trans people often only mega doses of one estrogenic hormone (estradiol) at the advice of their doctor despite the fact that a healthy woman always has several estrogens (estrone and estriol) in their system which each perform vital functions. A lack of these hormones will cause damage to brain function. And finally puberty blockers have been shown to decrease IQ by 8 points because retarded trans people think that puberty is just a process that causes broad shoulders. Puberty is actually a vital process that changes your entire body, your organs, your bones, your muscle, your skin etc... Blocking puberty will make you unironically retarded. So consider that when you are talking to the average trans person there is a good chance their IQ is below 100.

even when transitioning women live life on easy mode. the testorone changes their voice for them and if being a guy ever becomes inconvenient they can fall back on being born female.

It pisses me off when normies go along with it and accept that it's suddenly true. They don't give the body language of "what I see is clearly fucking wrong, but I'm going along with it to not lose friends." They brazenly believe that female brains can be put into male bodies.

>girl brains
There is a sexual dimorphism between male and female brains. However, the sheer complexity of the brain ensures that there's no mixups. If the body's chromosome is XY, the brain is XY. Obviously, these terms are an oversimplification, designed to easily express the concept to you. An XX brain in an XY body simply does not happen.

They also completely ignore how the endocrine system works, it's mostly the same between sexes. Mostly being the key here, because the female endo system responds to chemicals differently than the male one does. Trannies will never acknowledge this, because their understanding of the endocrine system is non-existent. If they had an inkling of knowledge they'd never EVER go on the path of HRT

>I love Jazzposters, user. and I'd love for you all to gangbang my tight girly asshole. These threads have convinced me to keep my feminine penis, unlike that nutso Jazz. Thanks for the redpill, user-kun!

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-200337.png (1080x1426, 929K)

Don't forget that both BLM and NAACP were founded and funded by jews.

Attached: Rahm-e1464056336971.jpg (800x480, 39K)

Absolutely disgusting. Tranny freaks and their enablers need to hang

Yeah it's a discussion that I literally pretend to never have with these people. The media pretends like we have to play this game of "The Emperor's New Clothes" so we're not ostracized in case your group of friends ever get a tranny in it, but fucking no one wants to live their lives stepping on eggshells (the reward: you get the company of Buffallo Bill who wants you arrested for any slip up in pronouns!)

Attached: 1552161520637.png (1582x1246, 1.11M)

one of us!
one of us!

Let's get to the bottom of this shit.
What is driving this bitch?
A: She wants to watch the world burn
B: Sacrificial penises for Yahweh
C: ₪
D: All of the above

Attached: Jeanette During Phonecall.jpg (650x533, 118K)

>Normies brazenly believe that female brains can be put into male bodies.
In my experience that's not really the case. It's between "lol cmon" and "huh yeah ok fine, whatever"

> the female endo system responds to chemicals differently than the male one does
yeah, it's kinda bizarre that no one aknowledges that male biology with low test causes lethargy, depression, a spike in cortisol causing basically being a emotional wreck etc. "Omg they're killing themselves because society is transphobic, not because we poisoned them since children"

where's "the dmt machine elves told her too"?

A guy wanting to be a MtF is crazy enough, a 5'6 woman trying to be a dude and thinking she'll be happy and welcomed in the world is absolutetly living in another planet lmao

I use to think being gay was bad but holy shit this is some fresh hell, just suck a cock and get your ass pounded like fags have been doing since time started

i need that surgery .webm
yoy know which one

Hes not wrong tho kike

>6'2 mtf tranny thinks he'll pass with his size 11 feet and monster hands
OH NO NO NO NO

And this again is another reason why men can never be women. Even the ugliest woman will have neotenous features like keeping her hairline into middle age, small shoulders, and relatively smaller, delicate hands and feet. It's part of their dna and evolution, that male dna just doesn't have. Sometimes you see actually broad shouldered women, but then nature will have made up for it with cute features like large eyes and a small nose into adulthood.

All adult trannies know they don't pass in real life, apart from the lucky ones that already passed as traps. Even traps know the magic disappears once they're out of their teens. That's why they're pushing this "before puberty" butchery with chemical castration, but it's yet another desperate tactic by degenerates. Jazz still doesn't look like a woman, he's a fat eunuch. All these kids this abomination is being done to right now will kill themselves within ten years max, and the backlash will be magnificent.

tl;dr: KILL ALL TRANNIES AND TRANNY INDUSTRY PARTICIPANTS!

Trying to FtM in the current state of things is just going to be a huge redpill for whatever woman does it, unless she's surrounded by a posse of white knights and tranny fuckers to keep her delusion going.

basically this

youtube.com/watch?v=CjsDtXYh3k4

"shit, i thought women wanted a sensitive understanding womanly man"

the thing is that when biological men transition they join an "oppressed" class. when biological women do it they join "the oppressors" but I bet they all side step it and say "I'm trans! any problems you have men don't count with me!"

women want to have their cake and eat it too.

Attached: 1551981885238.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

jewish + boomer. An explosive combination

It’s funny you say that because I had a recent blowout with my group of friends because I said something they deemed “demeaning to trans people” and they kept bringing a mutual friend of ours asking “WHAT WOULD SHE THINK IF SHE HEARD THAT”. It’s funny because even though I don’t personally support the transition I was nothing but polite and supportive since I didn’t want to commit social suicide. It was just funny seeing my normie friends fall headfirst for the propaganda. On top of that dangling my trans friend around like a little token puppet. I found that the more disgusting thing, I mean he was my friend too and these morons are actually dehumanising him by making him a scarecrow for their argument.

close, but i need that 3D animation

Attached: 41239640-2EFF-4566-8139-8B1268C6B669.gif (435x250, 1.11M)

a "shit abyss", if you will.

>>The horror......the horror..

Attached: 11567.png (200x200, 44K)

fuck mang, pretend you're muslim lol

my friends just think "yeah these are the talking points" but no one buys it and just laugh it off. No one would wanna go hang out with a tranny in a bar or whatever, just hoping they never commit a pronoun crime. If a long time friend suddenly came out with that shit I assume people would just slowly faze him out while still vocally supporting with just lip service

idk at a certain point if people are demanding you see these dudes as women they're asking you to let go of basic shit. The dudes arent fucking their gfs anymore because they're mentally castrated and arent even capable to have a honest bro talk, the women would be just trash with nothing to offer

Attached: 1552013904675.jpg (732x383, 36K)

yes and it just turned them into ultra horny faggots

> No one would wanna go hang out with a tranny in a bar or whatever, just hoping they never commit a pronoun crime
Never doubt the desire of a faggot to slam into boipucci, or the desperation of a video game/anime nerd.

Charlie is cute as fuck does she have a femanine penis?

are those trannies as well?

Not for much longer.

Attached: 200.gif (350x200, 2.68M)

oh nooo haha

nah

No. They're soccer mates.

if a dude is so low and desperate to whiteknight a guy with long hair he has nothing to offer as a friend, might as well go into a "male feminist" forum looking for a guy to have your back

This one?

Attached: WHAT DA FUCK.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

New thread:

Attached: tumblr_oehfajJ0Kg1rp0vkjo1_500.gif (500x208, 1.98M)

>water with lemon
absolutely based, everywhere charges way too much for soda and its just sugar poison

based, thanks

have another (You), you deserve it

mix it with that ghostbusters 2016 pic

Someone needs to reach out to him and stop his parents from chopping off his genitals.

Attached: 1547861708092.jpg (960x960, 204K)