Redpill me on Tyler Perry movies, Yea Forums

Redpill me on Tyler Perry movies, Yea Forums

Attached: 1552107000659.png (375x141, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZRfDgnapUAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is an actual cultural event for black people

>low critic score
That means it's kino

they are cheap ass shit movies but i do respect the guy for knowing his audience and telling hollywood to fuck right off. guy made his own studio separated from from kikes and is successful.

>Rotten Tomatoes

They probably cost peanuts to make and do well.

UNFUCKINGSTOPPABLE

Attached: Untitled.png (899x683, 65K)

His Madea output has gotten worse with time. Diary of a Mad Black Woman and Madea's Family Reunion, while still not very good movies, felt like genuine efforts. The Boo films and A Madea Family Funeral are wretched excuses of cinema. He's also a poor writer with extremely limited range in subject matter. Oprah suggested that he get help and he genuinely got pissed off. Before that he fired his team of writers because they asked for decent wages and then he decided to handle it all himself.

Oh shit, we got a Madea expert in the house. Is The Boondocks episode accurate?

>The episode "Pause" presents a thinly veiled parody of Tyler Perry, presented as using his religion to hide his cross-dressing. The episode reportedly angered Perry, with the network responding to his complaints by saying that they should have warned him before the episode aired.
Yep. Boondocks handled it well enough. Missing the rape and domestic violence though. Perry loves his rape and domestic violence.
youtu.be/ZRfDgnapUAw

There's domestic violence at the end of that clip where the Light Skinned Gardner steps in

Acrimony was the best movie of 2018.

The older ones are all decent flicks and a great way for whites to get into the storytelling of coloreds.
They all have heavy subject matter (even the "comedies") and none end on a happily ever after.

He would have actually hit her in a Tyler Perry movie. Then she would have gotten her revenge.

this

work at a movie theater that is for rich people, but its on the busline. Those of darker persuasion pack every showing and utterly trash the theater every time. Even the messes of three Captain Marvel showings combined cant touch how bad Madea showing are.

Gone Girl was kino as fuck

He’s like adam sandler for black people, but black people actually like tyler perry.

David Fincher directed it. So no shit it was kino. Tyler just acted in it, which is arguably the only thing he should be doing.

Never seen a single Tyler Perry thing.
I know of him, but I don't know who he is.
I am English though.

kek

They're less like movies and more like Rocky Horror Picture Show screenings

t. went to one with a black friend

isnt this the "last" madea movie? what black comedian will take the new mantle of guy playing a fat chick

I always assumed niggers would hate a guy dressing up as a woman, since they hate gays more than just about everyone, and most associate cross dressers with faggots.

clearly not do you think its white poeple downvoting his movie? he's been made fun of for 10 years at least now which is why he started doing those serious roles and just producing TV shows with his name on it only

Tyler Perry is the ultimate rags to riches story, black people love that more than anything.
>abused and homeless
>wrote book and went on Oprah
>wrote more books until he eventually got a chance to direct
>then starred in his own films and became a star in others
>bought a 75,000 square foot decommissioned army base for his studio
>became literal billionaire
>one of the most powerful people in entertainment and biggest figure in Atlanta

he realised that no movies were being made for older black women so he exploited that

>that moment where Tyler Perry invites everyone in the audience to come inside the movie with him but you

I've worked at his Studio.

Like him or not, the guy gets it.

> Puts out mass entertainment for idiots (and is aware of it)
> Shoots as fast as possible (does not care about quality, only speed)
> Owns all his equipment and studios so every dollar he makes is profit
> Almost never hires any big actors, gets C-list people so they are cheap

Dude is slaughtering it. Something like 150 million a year.