Who's more of a Mary Sue, Rey or Carol Danvers?

Who's more of a Mary Sue, Rey or Carol Danvers?

Attached: 12344.jpg (750x445, 57K)

Rey

Wow. That's like asking what's worse, being boiled alive or baked alive.

Tie

Definitely the Ronald-McDonald-esque mascot

Carol at least has an explanation why she has these powers and why she can use them. Rey is more of a Mary Sue in that regard. Both are still terrible characters though.

Captain Marvel, at least Rey had to grow up in a harsh environment learning to fend for her self. Danvers was a clumsy, incompetent person who got magic powers. I mean Rey is still a Mary Sue, but movie Captain Marvel is worse.

Have sex (with me)

The better question is what the fuck would happen if they got in a fight.
Seriously, they would never stop one-upping eachother because they've been given unlimited power by their faggot writers.

please have sex

Bend over

I'm already being baked alive hahah get it DUDE

These characters aren't real. They can't hurt you, little incel

Rey is absurdly powerful compared to the rest of the SW universe and like says there's no real reason for it

CM at least occupies a universe filled with bullshit OP characters, and Tony is already the Mary Sue to end all Mary Sues anyway

Captain Marvel without a doubt.

Every single challenge she had in the movie she easily conquered.

That's not healthy.

REY ISN'T A MARY SUE IN THIS ONE
NEITHER IS CAROL

Attached: 1551596578203.png (574x766, 635K)

>Carol at least has an explanation why she has these powers and why she can use them

A McGuffin glowing cube explosion = laser-cannon arms, and instantly learns how to fly.

Makes sense to me, user. :/

tried it. it was a mistake.

>be me
>have a great social life with my friends (none of whom have girlfriends)
>playing video games and D&D, watching anime
>get a professional job with a good salary
>decide to get in shape, shave, bathe, wear clothes that fit properly
>get gf, have sex
>now I have to balance gf and actual friends
>friends are doing shit without me, gf thinks friends are "weirdo incels with childish hobbies"
>dumped gf, back with friends, think everything's great again.
>friends now view me suspiciously, since I've been treacherous once already.

Rey is the biggest offender of the Mary Sue trope. Her miraculously being perfect at everything for the sole purpose to advance the plot is atrocious. CM at least was a formally trained as a pilot and later trained by the Kree to be a warrior.

But at least in Tony's first movie, he was close to dying at least 3 times. He needed a bald guy, a fucking robot and his future wife to save him.

Captain Marvel didn't need anyone to save her.

Don't forget about your daily dilation

>>decide to get in shape, shave, bathe, wear AFTER getting a job? How can people live like that? You wasted your entire youth being a fucking stinky neckbeard? god damn

Congratulations, you're completely normal.

when everyone you hang around with is a greasy fat fucker, that's normal. Exercise and a good diet is weird.

Being a military pilot is just like flying like Superman, crashing through spaceships while using laser-cannon arms.

Lucky she had all that military training! ; )

Not since TLJ that's for dang sure

Rey.
Captain Marvel is OP and Mary Sueish but at least it sort of makes sense in story if you squint and tilt your head.

Rey just outright breaks decades of canon with every move she makes.

probably an engineer. I bet his colleagues looked qt him suspiciously
>what's this weird smell
>soap

She's a Mary Sue for sure but Rey's Mary Sue power level is over 9000.

If you squint, tilt your head...and shove it up your ass! ; )

MCU has had several cases of random assholes getting cosmic powers via fluke.

On the other hand, Rey is definitely the first "jedi" in galactic history who mastered the Force in the span of three (3) days.

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 23K)

Rey should be a nudist

I dont get it

Easily Rey.
Literally every single scene she's in is designed to fellate her in some way.

Rey

At the very least, Captain Marvel was trained as a competent fighter pilot.

Rey
I wouldn't even call Carol a sue, she's just a pilot that stumbled upon some cosmic shit for helping her Captain who just happened to be an alien. After learning she was on the wrong side, she made it her mission to help the people that she's wronged. Simple

2 movies in, and I still have no idea what the fuck Rey is even doing, what are her motivations, what's her endgame, or even her fucking backstory, but all we do know is that she's just happened to be one of the strongest Jedi of all time.

What's Mary Sue about Tony?

They would stop fighting and join forces against the nearest white male, because they're naturally evil.

At least Rey came into a new film cycle. It’s still terrible how they treated and wrote off the main characters but at least they had a complete film story for years. Carl Manvers is coming in at the end of an 11 year story arc to steal the thunder from the main characters in the last movie of their first film cycle. That’s the difference, it that makes sense.

>has an explanation
An awful one, like most superhero origins.
If stuff like that happened to real people, they'd die gruesome deaths.

Rey.
Captain Marvel has a whole montage of Carol failing.