Why does Hollywood hate beautiful /fit/ women with curves...

Why does Hollywood hate beautiful /fit/ women with curves? They're perfect for super hero roles that don't require awards tier acting and their extraordinary physiques would make them a box office draw.

Attached: 1509306843514.jpg (1280x1280, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTJH32v3Gq8
youtube.com/watch?v=49eRrsDIXAQ#t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=HH7e2ZlDHMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Grossest thread on 4channel right now

Because they all have nasally voices and disgusting feet.

Not as disgusting as captain menopause

Maybe if they were actresses they could be cast in a movie which casts actresses

Girls like her are meat heads, who only care about flexing. Name on strong girl with acting chops. Just one.

Pic related was in Wonder Woman and Justice League because Zack Snyder is based. She's very likeable in her interviews.

Attached: 896269873.jpg (1470x2190, 383K)

because only a small sub-population of very weak men want to be dominated by a she-roider. not enough to make back the production budget.

I wouldn’t want women that are just absurdly buff on the screen, but at the sane time they present a bunch of ugly twig-armed women as fighters in new “female-empowered” movies and it’s just ridiculous. Perhaps we should stop pretending women are fighters in general.

Attached: 58F571A8-BEAA-4DC2-ACED-455EEE439140.png (220x271, 108K)

Yea Forums is entrenched with cunnyfags they will never understand

WWE girls

Attached: 701986386.jpg (1000x1090, 146K)

that girl carla something was in deadpool and she's somewhat buff. i think she was an mma fighter or something before acting. id say she qualifies.

Redpill me on supplements

gross it's not very feminine at all

>Gina Carano
based

Attached: 1550783232798.jpg (1280x1600, 233K)

>She's very likeable in her interviews.

Still looks like a buff dude

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (778x584, 59K)

whey and creatine

Eat clen
Tren hard
Anavar give up
Test your limits
Dbolish your haters
and always winn

holy shit the airbrushing

Attached: anavar.webm (780x720, 305K)

-Whey is basically milk in a power form; you absolutely don't need it, yet it's convenient if you somehow need proteins quickly
-Creatine is one of the few supplement that will slightly help you make better gains, but it will accelerate hair loss IF you're prone to hair loss
-preworkouts are useful because they help you demolish your body at the gym, but overall they're not really healthy
-all other supplements are absolutely worthless and a scam
-the best supplement is hands down injectable testosterone (steroids), bur if you go that route I recommend you keep things moderate or might have serious health problems eventually

The best advice I can give you is to eat unprocessed food such ad picrelated, and never skip cardio. Diet is everything. I personally go to the gym every single day (4 days of lifting and 3 days of cardio only, which consists of 1 hour on the threadmill)

Attached: image.jpg (673x488, 145K)

Has anyone here got their dick grabbed / received a handjob from a / fit / girl? What is like?

same as any other handjob, it's not like they don't know their own strength. plus, they're girls, so they're still weak as fuck, they're just bulky from the anavar.

Passionate

Like they’re really eager to please

>injectable testosterone
girls can get swole on pills tho

Attached: 8 weeks on 10mg var transformation.webm (508x640, 894K)

Disgusting

its like a man

Are you talking about anavar? That's a very popular one amongst females indeed. Personally I'd rather just inject, my liver has been through enough already (was a alcoholic for several years)

>creatine is more effective than whey and will make you bald

First time I'm hearing any of this

Attached: thanos_wut.jpg (320x320, 24K)

>curves
Every woman with below certain %body fat effectively loses her breasts. Female bodybuilders must commit to getting breast implants or they lose all their femininity to observers.

Isn't the best recovery drink literally just chocolate milk? I believe it's been shown in double blind studies to blow any purpose made recovery drinks out of the water.

>more effective than whey

Technically whey isn't a supplement, it's food. You could survive for years consuming only whey and water, which I wouldnt recommend you try with creatine

that's her name, thanks user. i wish she'd start taking acting more seriously and become the go to badass chick for hollywood blockbusters.

Attached: 73CC41B2-7FB5-4C87-9677-CCC6FF663C49.gif (312x176, 1.75M)

>1.5 years of creatine
>hairline didn't change
Dodged a bullet here

Attached: fit goes to sleep.gif (416x450, 3.06M)

so CUTE!

Attached: 1522599130735.jpg (2478x1858, 1.06M)

I think that's what studies say. Personally I'm starving when I'm done with the gym so I just go home and have a full meal

middle

hollywood is run by pedophiles and they want to normalize pedophilia.

they have it, they lost it

Attached: jessica biel b3 photos.jpg (550x412, 51K)

based

Attached: 1549824846431.webm (640x800, 1.29M)

Attached: 385647.jpg (1061x1024, 374K)

The Chloe meme was real

>the best supplement is hands down injectable testosterone (steroids)
what's the minimum age you should start? I've heard as old as 25, is that right?

why can't i get an ebony godess....
why is life so cruel

Attached: 1549989400904.jpg (580x548, 34K)

They're a scam, eat an entire horse each day like any real man and you're golden

Attached: eat_it.jpg (853x960, 106K)

Mirin lats

>Whey
How many scoops?

If you don't bloatmax you're doing it wrong.

Attached: 1550659207923.png (298x350, 275K)

Attached: 1130972.webm (640x800, 1.03M)

twink/fatty detected

That's can't be natty. Holy shit.

Ideal time to start imo is when your natural testosterone levels seriously starts to (steadily and slowly) decline, which would be early 30s I guess. You could still do it late 20s I guess, but I honestly think it's absolutely ridiculous to roid at 18-25 unless you're a clinically diagnosed with low test. Sure you're gonna be more popular with the ladies and men will respect you more, but so will a natural lifter that works hard. I started roiding at 33 personally simply because my gains plateau'd and steroids was the only way to go a step further

Because they will beat the shit out of jews

They cant act, op.

This is Brie Larson's butt double, say something nice to her.

Attached: Ingrid Kleinig.jpg (1772x2657, 1.82M)

Imagine the protein farts.

>natty
she's a varbie and she keeps getting bigger

Attached: An.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

What are the odds that those tits are natural?

Attached: Whore.jpg (921x1271, 493K)

I wouldn't be mad if they put some hot chick like this instead of Captain Toe-Fungus

She looks better.

This feels very sexual in nature

Unlikely, but you never know (could be a push-up bra with extra padding

I honestly would love to fuck her missionary while she holds on to me with those big arms and while grunting loudly

>tfw she's real

Attached: 1537033673216.jpg (998x859, 194K)

>women roiding

But - why?

She is also a pretty cool stunt double, so she doesn't just look cute

youtube.com/watch?v=jTJH32v3Gq8

Attached: 744877418_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Athletic performance , also muscle women.

Gotta take down the patriarchy and emasculate men.

Because retards like Weinstein have shit taste in women, such as Zendaya.

for the gains

Attached: 1549046185223.png (722x629, 543K)

Henry Cavill was busting nuts in this between raid pulls.

She looks like more of a star than larson by a real long shot
Beautiful and powerful irl

WHY COULDN'T SHE BE CAPTAIN MARVEL!

Because that woman would make women in the audience feel inferior and they wouldn't want to watch the movie. Which is different from male super heroes physique's being aspirational because men aren't fucking children.

Incorrect, they aren't picking these women based on what men find appealing, they are picking these women based on what most women would find non-threatening and also if they are willing to suck a dick for a role.

but why

Prime Biel is basically the ideal body shape for any "action" oriented female
(Maybe bigger boobs depending on character)

Attached: IMG_2113.jpg (640x789, 81K)

Because modern retarded gender equality culture has convinced women that they have to compete with men and 'smash duh patriarchy'. This leads some to believe they need to be 'strong'.
Also to blame are the men who drool after musclegirls on shit like instagram and twitter because they're mewling little manbabies who want a big stronk woman to look after them like a mommy. Women see these musclegirls getting likes and ad revenue and becoming 'influencers' and naturally follow suit.
However most women are lazy and unmotivated, and immediately take the easiest path to any goal regardless of consequences. Hence they eagerly pop pills and whatever else they can to make the process easier.

The irony of course is that these laughably ballooned anavar hounds are still not that physically useful. Like a ripped 12 year old. And a bunch of them end up blowing out their ovaries too which hilariously are the only real value they ever had.

Attached: hitspipe.png (317x295, 169K)

Should have unironically been Black Canary in Birds of Prey besides Jesse Smollet's sister
(Or Amy Johnston)

shes most likely a crazy pussy, she probably gets off by those stuns.

Highly unlikely, but I'm ok with that. Muscle girls with big ol' bolt-ons kind of do it for me, once upon a time there was very little to jerk off to except Baywatch reruns and women of the WWF. You youngin's don't know how lucky you are.

Would massage after workout

>If Hollywood does make a Powergirl movie they will invariably cast a chestlet because muh male gaaaaazzzzeeeee
Fuck this gay Earth.

Goodbye tiddies

I'm bigger than her but I drink two cartons of egg whites every day.

Attached: snack.webm (592x394, 1.24M)

>2 years of natty lifting to still look like a stick

Go figure

The amount of years you've been lifting is irrelevant if your diet or routine is shit.
Some dedicated people achieve more in a year than what a clueless pleb achieves in 5 years

why are casting women intimidated by big girls?

I want to be her pet and lick her sweaty armpits and ass

age? height? weight? pics?

She's a woman
Woman aren't by nature meant to achieve massive gains no matter the diet or routine

Attached: dcwkz5v-32872427-607d-4671-b255-93fcb08223cb.jpg (1280x1555, 885K)

Where can you hear women grunting and straining? Asking for a friend, haha

God I want to suck her tits

Toilet

Her hair is fake

is it just me or do women who work out that much just stop trying to maintain their hair?

>their extraordinary physiques would make them a box office draw
Nope they're a niche market, not mainstream enough.

Middle is the absolute limit of a fit girl. The other two are disgusting with their roid bodies

the voice is from test injections

No idea. Personally I would have put audition flyers outside of some D1 college volleyball or basketball courts. I'm sure they could have some someone who could actually as well as gadot

Your mom's room when I fuck her ass

Me on the right

Attached: 1552050230381.jpg (1024x1820, 162K)

>age?
22 this May.
>height?
5'10"
>weight?
195 I think.
>pics?

Attached: ineedcarbs.webm (636x774, 2.11M)

>he doesn't want to dominate a strong woman

Early 30s if you really have a test problem do it at what ever age but if you just wanna inject do it early 30s

>they cast Siri

Attached: 1551812248274.png (313x360, 125K)

is it possible that women like this like guys who are super skinny and never work out? like an opposites attract kind of thing

jfc

Attached: 1544814597651.png (191x170, 61K)

Women always like tall somewhat muscle at guys that are skinny but not beanpole doesn’t matter the women. Most women don’t like massive muscle monsters

>feed and seed me

thingken of you hurtin

I'd want the Asian to tickle my pickle

She almost married Cavill

>Most women don’t like massive muscle monsters
Then why do men get that much muscle?

I want to smell your vagina

Only jerked off once to a muscle girl. She was around 6'2'' and picked this manlet up. Propped his legs on her shoulders and started sucking him off.

I’m talking guys like Olympian bodybuilders idk why because they like it and are good st it

>cardboard SVD

Attached: 1549915248687.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Attached: 1524850520558.jpg (807x598, 244K)

Varbies actually really are incredibly weak relative to mass, due to
>being women
>very low androgenic properties of anavar

A non roiding non lifting man would likely still be stronger even adjusted for mass.

You skipped over the complete nutrition part. There is a reason you eat rice and beans, bread and butter, the entire egg, and fucking milk YOU LITTLE FUCKING WHORE!!!!! You need a to process b and yada, yada. Creatine can be hard on organs the hair loss thing I didn't hear about. Human growth hormone (hgh) if you want to GET FUCKING WRECKED! HCH if you want to get tall and d-ball if you want to go old school. Nothing wrong with pills needles suck. For the chocolate milk guy he is 100% fucking on the money. If weight isnt an issue and you are trying to pack on some MOTHERFUCKING DENSITY peanut butter, honey, oatmeal, and protein powder (whey) will fill that hole. CUNT.

Cringe

Incel

Yes unless you are cutting weight. Then probably not the best idea. Recovery shit isn't a necessity. Frank Zane just ate when he was hungry. So you could just listen to your body as well. It will tell you if you listen.

Eleventy seven to combat boot.

Not eating the entire egg is retarded. Eggs are a complete food. It does not get any better.

Scrawny beta cuck cumrag

Have sex

I probably wouldn't be such a skelly if eggs didn't fuck with my stomach so much

>never skip cardio

Attached: 1428366803201.png (663x990, 30K)

what happened to your clit from the var?

Tin T?

Lifts? Post moar pls.

>not only doing cardio and leg exercises

what are you gay

what kind of guy/girl do you even like at this point?

This desu. Every time I try to get my arms buff I lose titfat first. Probably just gonna go for it and silicone at this point.

or you could just not lift?

And be a chubster all my life? Nah

just do cardio and butt exercises like all of the other stupid women who want to be in shape

I don't know her or what she's done but she would have been a better Captain Marvel even if she was dictated the lines scene-by-scene

literally autogynephilia but for women

Lmao how does everyone know about Anavar? Nothing happened because I only cycled 10mg for 12 weeks.

Bench 220lbs
Squat 320lbs
Deadlift 380lbs

I like guys with a personality. If you can make me laugh and your dick works I'm happy.

Attached: idonutcare.webm (640x912, 2.18M)

I can respect it.

Attached: 1550301075280.jpg (1083x1200, 253K)

Based meatheads

Is a 7x6" dicklet enough for you

what woman would intentionally do this to themselves and for what purpose

Why would you wear clothing covered in pictures of donuts to the gym? That's just cruel

bugger off i'm a 7x6.5 dicklet

I can make you laugh, easy.
Hardmode: don't laugh at my lifts

mirin
how do i achieve this as a female

Women hate pity parties

youtube.com/watch?v=1sqxS0qkHT4
Peak female

But I'm not having one. I'm being le ebin jokester

>dicklet
I've been with three guys and only enjoyed the first two because the third one had a 8" monster and it hurt like a mf. No he wasn't black. Stop being insecure about your penis. If you know how to use it you're ok.

Strength gave me confidence.

I used to work out at a PF and it made the fatties angry.

Why laugh at you when I could spot you?

For me it took 12 weeks on 10mg Anavar and a lot of food.

Attached: 790C93FE-0055-4E43-A1C6-4E313BEE4D1B.jpg (514x771, 92K)

but what was your starting physique like?
were you already athletic/fit pre steroid?

>His gf doesn’t squat

Attached: 60D52D48-B530-4199-9B23-F3BF0E9B9B94.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

would breed/10

Attached: 1525809465724.jpg (480x480, 45K)

would you please just squeeze my head between your thighs?

Have sex

What celebrities could you beat in a fight

Biel was peak Hollywood.

dude are you gay

>Why laugh at you when I could spot you?
hot, too bad I'm a europoor

-grabs you by the throat- back the fuck off!?!?

Please punch me in the balls

Attached: th.jpg (599x617, 30K)

>was
With what Hollywood has these days, she still is.

Attached: jb g white.jpg (899x1199, 111K)

Sit on my face unti it looks like a glazed donut.

I love it how the brand is always visible in this type of pics, got to pay the bills I suppose.

imagine being attracted to women with male bodies and trying to pretend you aren't gay lol

Buff buxom girls are amazing. Up there with busty Asians. Post more.

creatine will also make your dick bigger. no one talks about this idk why. get a consistent extra inch about a week after i start taking it and it goes away when i stop

If I can touch 'em, then they're real. Guys who don't like fake tits are as annoying and fake as guys who fell for the whole "natural beauty / no makeup" meme

This is what I used to look like in hs when I only did bw exercises. I started lifting seriously last year and made the big gains with the var.

I'm not a fighter but I would love to bully Elijah Wood. I used to have a crush on him. Don't ask.

Not enough girls in Europe?

Attached: sticc.webm (506x544, 2.95M)

>Bench 220lbs
>Squat 320lbs
>Deadlift 380lbs
Cute

most movies pander to feminism, and feminists are committed to the meme that standards on women are already too high. The last thing a feminist wants is for society to expect women to work out as hard as men do.
NAME

Attached: laughing roidfus.jpg (1080x1065, 175K)

>Not enough girls in Europe?
I like American ones

which creatine?

Brooke Ence

Attached: 762645496.jpg (1912x1275, 309K)

For a girl, it’s not bad. When I was 15, I had similar numbers. But men are generally stronger than women. Just how it is. Our girls’ power lifting team won state, they were some thick bitches. Not cut, they were all strong fat.

literally why?
It's not a meme our women really are obese cows

Attached: American Girls.jpg (1062x750, 213K)

why do girls have such small traps?

You’ve never grabbed fake tits in your pathetic life. If you have, then you have a fetish for the way they feel. Which is weird as hell and plastic as fuck.

I refuse to date a slut with fake tits or ink. Doesn’t mean I won’t hang them, but I ain’t gonna date them.

who is this fat fuck? Everytime I look at one of his pictures it reminds me of talking to someone who is really drunk and reeks of nachos and has really bad beer breath and just breathes load

I like their accent and burger humor/banter and I can communicate very easily thanks to an American internet. Some are fat but that is everywhere and I think they're cute. They also seem to like me back which is a big plus

*blocks your path*

Attached: Laura Pintado Chinchilla.webm (640x800, 2.44M)

Roxy's new boobs look great.

>When I was 15, I had similar numbers
cool bro im 14 and i lift more than that but keep the good work buddy

Literally zero since Renee admits she has implants.

How does it feel knowing I can outlift you despite you roiding and me never even going to the gym

>stop being insecure about your dick
I was meming. Besides dicks aren't for physical pleasure so much as psychological. I'm sure a 6'0 guy is tall enough but you'd still like if he was 6'2. Women treat big dicks as trophies to be bragged about among friends.

Women are retarded
Remember, there are hundreds of thousands of women who eat loads and then throw it back up again
This is like that

>8"
tell me more so I can wank

Answer him you cowards.

>No Natasha Aughey

Attached: 1532026872192.jpg (500x275, 15K)

LONDON
also london

youtube.com/watch?v=49eRrsDIXAQ#t=3s

this thread is disgusting and you should all be ashamed, where are the voluptuous fat titty threads gone? these women aren't pudgy at all!

What about broke fat guys with a good personality?

500 bucks says every single one of these "muscle girls" has been viciously raped at least once in their life, and instead of seeking therapy, went the complete opposite direction - obsessively taking to weightlifting (and most likely, steroids) in an hilarious and vain proclamation that, "no man shall EVER rape me, AGAIN!!!"

Attached: Ryan.gif (500x249, 484K)

have sex

But even a skinny incel could rape a bloated varbie easily

Not if I grab his dick and twist it off.

>ywn be on the receiving end of a neurotic muscle girl's reverse rape fantasy

you are all gay

youtube.com/watch?v=HH7e2ZlDHMA

GIWTWM

Heh i'd like to see you try

haha that would be so horrible haha what a nightmare

>grab
He already won, sweetheart

fat deposits > silicone

I wan her to hug me tight

L O N D I N I U M

Brooke Ence is hot as hell. Id lick her asshole

You roid up just to lift that. Sad really

Oily nose
pointy elbows
shitty kitchen
21/9 wood nut bang

Attached: 1546882385028.png (345x337, 127K)

Zendaya is ugly mongrel trash. I hate that she's being shoehorned into things

H-haha

you can grab my dick whenever you want

She should've been Captain Marvel

Do you have IG?

HW will never produce another tranny as hot as her...FACT

Onions
kek

i usually pay for that kind of stuff, and you are going to do it for FREE?
where do we met?

>2019
>using gear
>ishygddu

Attached: scooby-the-pec-chef.jpg (600x686, 90K)

Absolutely based varbie domme

Why not synthol?
It gets you bigger without the hormonal disruption.

Attached: Kirill-Tereshin-800x445.jpg (800x445, 31K)

>They cast Siri
I see you are a man of taste as well

Attached: 17652354432.jpg (470x1024, 65K)

user who is this qt 3.14?

Isn't scooby on TRT? doesnt that count as "gear"?

MUCH better

I'm not. Sorry to disappoint. I have thick thighs though and giant milkers to suffocate you with.

maybe evangeline lilly

would be willing to have a human toilet as a pet

Imagine them trapped through head between their thighs.

The only thing you can breath is their feminine musk.

Attached: wheyfubehind.jpg (1080x892, 129K)

abuse me mommy

>neckbeards fighting over a statue of comic tits

lmao

how do I find roid gf that will beat me up and treat me like shit?

>instead of going crying to some expensive jew about their hurt feefees they went to the gym to lift shit and curl shit and get hard so that next time they can beat people up
sounds pretty based to me?

Get a load of this homo

some fag, how the hell would I know?

only thing I know is feminine males > masculine females

Attached: 1548313354438.jpg (1080x1350, 149K)

Therapy? That's just a racket for the Jews!

Attached: 1243565787432.jpg (474x266, 29K)

Hah imagine if you tied me up and kept me in your basement as your pusyslave that'd teach me a lesson

>I have thick thighs though and giant milkers
Oh man, wow haha haha I mean who would even be attracted to that haha I mean (((Hollywood))) keeps telling me skinny chestlets are attractive so who would even want giant tits in their face haha. Why don't you post some pics so we know how unattractive that would be haha.

I want them to use my tongue as toilet peper

Pls bully my little dick

Not into men sorry

Prove it

Reminder these muscle girl threads are made by a discord tranny.

Why not just go all the way and replace her entirely in every scene?

ugh why post it then

Attached: 1548301384514.gif (209x180, 1.18M)

She looks like Beavis ffs

that doesn't even make sense

Attached: 355017188.jpg (1080x1350, 118K)

This thread is only up because the tranny mod is babysitting it.