>if you still listen to his music you are a pedo too

Attached: 1456_NPC.png (636x773, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Th3VYhxegP
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzN-DwQE6D0
youtube.com/watch?v=4Uj3zitETs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the documentary told me so
By which you mean to paraphrase that the documentary produced ample evidence supporting the claim. Evidence you maliciously chose to ignore because you are an incel.

FEED ME
SEED ME
EVERYBODY SNEED ME
DUCK ME
CHUCK ME
DON'T YOU FUCK AND SUCK ME
ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT
THEY DON'T REALLY GET THE JOKE

ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT
THEY DON'T REALLY GET THE JOKE

Attached: mj.jpg (214x235, 8K)

have sex
with consenting adults

vocaroo.com/i/s1Th3VYhxegP

>radio stopped playing MJ songs after the documentary
WE ALL KNEW HE WAS A PEDOPHILE FOR YEARS WHY IS HIS MUSIC SUDDENLY NOT OKAY?!

Evidence that never and will never hold up in actual court so instead they decide to use the kike media to deface his legacy instead of actually pursuing a criminal case because:

A.) The faggots lied under oath which would get them a minimum of 5 years

Or

B.) They made the shit up because they ran out of money and hope the estate would pay them out (Which they won't)

Attached: LongLiveTheKing.jpg (624x627, 230K)

You know normies will flip out and pull Jackson from the radio too.

I heard mj on the radio in a cafe this morning. It's only Americans that are dying out, demographically and socially.

I haven't even seen it.
I'm just saddened that people are talking about a documentary as if it was a decisive court case, and then resorting to insulting people who are still skeptical.
>incel
QED

Weezer is fucked. What an awful time to release a Michael Jackson cover.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzN-DwQE6D0

t. pedo

>I haven't even seen it.
imagine my shock

>it’s a jew conspiracy
or the guy who compulsively slept with kids was a pedo

That I haven't seen it doesn't change my main point: That being 100% convinced of a person's guilt based on a TV show is peak retardation.

He had entire families sleep in his room which was the size of a big apartment. Stop drinking the kosher juice.

AHEEE HEEE!

>vocaroo.com/i/s1Th3VYhxegP
you sound like if you were fat

Only zoomers are surprised. Every ten years or so something else comes up to remind us, "oh right, Michael Jackson was a pedo." A few years from now it's not going to be talked about until the next generation needs reminded.

It's Sneed singing

Pretty interesting how the guy only "remembered" getting molested after he ran out of the money and was denied a role in MJ related Cirque du Soleil project.

chamona

>>if you still listen to his music you are a pedo too
no you're just a faggot

Nah not because of the documentary, non-zoomers knew he was a pedo in the early 90s

if you form an opinion based soley on the evidence of one party then you are absolutely a retard.
i'm not saying he wasn't a peado, i'm just telling you that believing he was a peado based only on one side of the story is idiotic.

for one i'm just glad that i hated lostprophets and i'm not really botherd about mjs music but i'm glad he died before they could have a trial because he would probably be found guilty....oh...what? they had a trial? what?!? two trials? so he was found guilty then? WHHAATT???!!?!

>and so he touched my balls
>and then i touched his balls
>yeah we had sex in there
>also we had sex in the tent
>then i spread my ass cheeks
>and my semen was clear
>and then i rubbed his nipples
>and then we had secret codes

I got really bored after about half an hour of this and went to bed. Can anyone let me know what evidence they brought up? Don't wanna watch the rest.

Attached: 691896.jpg (200x201, 11K)

I haven't seen the documentary, did they talk about the rumor that Michael Jacksons dad had him chemically castrated when he was a boy so that he could preserve his voice? Michael and his doctors have alluded to it in interviews but I don't know if it was ever actually confirmed as fact

>>michael jackson was a pedo because the documentary told me so

I'm pretty sure he was a pedophile because he fucked kids, OP.

leave it to Yea Forums to defend pedos

>if you form an opinion based soley on the evidence of one party then you are absolutely a retard.

You don't seem to know what the word evidence means, if a piece of information is truly evidence and only takes one party to present it

Some rings the american said Jackson gave him to show their love. I didn't believe the aussie at all, I thought I might believe the american until he pulled out the fucking rings. There's no way in hell someone who's been abused would keep something like that. I got abused and not the meme kind and threw away everything and cut all contact with my abuser. I don't believe him, the evidence doesn't hold up in court or they'd try the estate.

why do you people hate pedos so much? makes me think you're just secret pedos yourselves

I think he was probably a pedo but seeing so many people just completely swallow and regurgitate this shit just grinds my gears. We knew all of this shit already for like 15 years. Wacko Jacko we all fucking knew, it was all over the press, how old is everyone??? Now everyone watches a picture show and they've got some prepackaged opinion. Idk pisses me off for some reason

>why do people hate murderers so much? makes me think you're just secret murderers yourselves

Take your own advice.

>ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT
>THEY DON'T REALLY GET THE JOKE
what the fuck user, the last line is shit

Somebody should change it. I'm a phony, I just copied and pasted it.

>Michael Jackson says publicly the Jews ruined him
>Make documentary ruining his life after death

Feed me, seed me
Everybody sneed me
Kick me, cuck me
Don't you fuck or suck me
All I wanna say is that (((they))) don't really care about Chuck

Attached: 1519494417005.gif (1100x450, 326K)

Not bad

Attached: chuck.jpg (210x239, 11K)

you are an idiot.
i'm not saying a piece of evidence needs to come from both parties i'm saying you need to allow both parties to produce their own evidence and an opportunity to rebuke each others evidence before reaching a conclusion.

do me a favour don't ever read mein kampf

He slept with kids, fuck that pedo creep

youtube.com/watch?v=4Uj3zitETs4

Attached: music.jpg (354x286, 25K)

MJ was unironically a pedo but his music and hatred of jews excuses him.

Attached: 157543467234.jpg (924x499, 37K)

Did your mouth ever recover?

Based.

Attached: 1520548795171.png (400x359, 193K)

sneed = autism

Michael Jackson's music was never great, kids in particular seem to really like it. A refined ear will tire of it fairly quickly.

But man he could dance

Attached: 1368999391460.png (570x489, 407K)

Of course oral testimony from one party is evidence dumbfuck, but if you could read you'd understand that user was saying relying on the oral testimony of one interested party without considering anything else is retarded. No wonder people don't trust the justice system, most of you shits are too stupid to understand the basics of procedural justice and think someone crying is all the evidence you need.

Attached: 1550546199912.gif (600x245, 131K)