Ghostfacers face the Supernatural

What do you guys think of Ghostfacers? Do you believe that they are legit, or are you just one of the mindless drones?

Attached: GhostfacersTitleCard.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SSR6ZzjDZ94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: my name is zazz bacon and I didn't believe in faggots til I came face to face with OP.png (404x289, 126K)

It's ok to admit that you're afraid of the unknown.

they were funny and a good addition to the show in season 1 and 3 but that shit in season 9 was just unforgivable garbage just like most things in season 9

I'm on my second watch through, and don't even remember them being in season 9.
I don't really remember season 9 in general, but that's more because I marathoned the show through season 11, and it's all kind of one big blur at this point.
I'm glad I decided to watch through again though, because these early seasons are great.

Attached: 1551739751801.gif (245x150, 974K)

>deAN we need to hijack this thread

Attached: DIIN.png (594x618, 489K)

>it's now a supernatural thread sammeh

youtube.com/watch?v=SSR6ZzjDZ94

can't wait for them to use this song already

Attached: SAMMIE.jpg (1072x1592, 127K)

digits confirm that there is no need to be afraid

Attached: molok.png (400x400, 309K)

Guys! You're ruining my show! I'm a professional, and you amateurs are going to scare all the spooks off!
Have they really never used More Than a Feeling before? I know they've used Boston before, but never that one?

>no one wants to talk about ghostfacers
Why do you fear the truth?

Attached: 1551737647444.gif (300x168, 2.12M)

Hello boys.

Attached: enteringthisthread.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

Blessing this thread just in case

Attached: blessingthisthread.jpg (900x675, 239K)

user, they have been in 3 episodes out of 301 total episodes. this should not be a separate thead but a single post in a general supernatural thread. beacause of that not many anons will join here

The Asian looks cute. Is it just the picture?

good to see that the thread blessing that I started has rooted within other anons

Attached: kamino.gif (500x281, 1.93M)

I know full well, and don't actually want to talk about those specific episodes. I'm just being silly. There was no supernatural thread up, and I included it in the title.
Pretty much every girl in Supernatural is cute, or hot.

The work cannot be stopped

Attached: fatherfergus.gif (400x225, 1.14M)

Damn right they are, you can thank the CW for that

Attached: recurringbestgirls.png (1460x932, 1.69M)

Do you anons remember serial around 2000 of same nature?
Bunch of friends had website of hunting spooky things, there was episode with wereskunk or something and pterodactyl. I cant find it and I dont remember correct name, pls help if you know it.

>paranormal activity is so common that you're able to fill an entire episode of content by spending one night in a haunted house
if this was true why wouldn't they just fill a house with cameras and catch all kinds of weird shit proving once and for all that ghosts are real

Attached: 1439654619475.jpg (1024x1024, 228K)

And the two leads of SN fuck them all.

I don't think the boys actually fuck anyone in that picture. Jensen married Anael irl, Bela will always have happy noises, and Sam did bang the next version of Ruby but none of the others where ever WINCHESTERED

Dean has killed more hot chicks than even Jack the Ripper.
Just because there is a demon inside them doesn't mean he isn't killing a hot woman.

Let's see:
-Meg1
-Pamela Clayton
-Lucy (Harmony off Buffy)
-Tammi Benton (First hot chick demon that was directly his kill)
-Kate Milligan (Adam's mom)
-Lisa the Demon
-Ruby 2
-Nurse Foreman
-Whore of Babylon
-Lamia (presumably)
-3 Vamps
-Veritas

Cont

>Tammi Benton
I was actually going to post her picture with my post, but I didn't like any of the images on my search result for Astaroth. Either I just got a bad batch of pictures, or she's one of those chicks that's hot in motion, but not so much in images.

-Tinkerbell
-Nurse Jolene (indirectly, but I'm counting it)
-Gwen Cambell
-Eve
-Amy Pond
-Andrea Kormos
-Josie Sands
-April Kelly
-Abaddon's henchwoman trying to grab Cain
-Abaddon ;_;
-Tessa

-Maid Olivia
-Frankennurse
-Catriona Loughlin

This excludes vengeful spirits because they're already dead but honestly, Dean hasn't killed that many qts, even Sam has done more.

Well, to return to my original point, Jack the Ripper only killed bongs, so his hottie kill count is 0.

I THINK SUPERNATURAL SUCKS!