How come Vader speaks so elegantly compared to Anakin?

How come Vader speaks so elegantly compared to Anakin?

Attached: 1522555336816.jpg (960x538, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aKWVCv8uWDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's older.

He can no longer get by on his looks

how come he looked like shit in rogue one

Palintine taught him to speak better

He has no dick.

Because back then there were people telling Lucas he can't fucking write dialoge for shit and took care of it themselves

This. He had prime Hershlag lusting after his dick before he hit puberty. There was no reason for him to develop a personality.

He use Stargoogle to translate the mumblins of anakin

Attached: reddit.jpg (400x500, 39K)

hes a relations robot like c3po.

it was a more civilised age

Attached: 1524185811144.jpg (900x615, 54K)

its called hologoogle you fucking retard

Palpatine paid for him to get a college education after he finished slaughtering the last of the Jedi. When he spoke to Kenobi in their final confrontation, and said, "When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master." he had just finished earning his MBA in galactic weaponry management. Kenobi dropped out of college to raise Anakin.

Palpatine's career, on the other hand, didn't turn out so great.

youtube.com/watch?v=aKWVCv8uWDI

no

don’t talk to her like that

Bring back George.

With his suit he no longer needs to worry about sand

Elocution lessons. He represents the emperor now.

How do we know Anakin was Luke's father? What if Padme fucked Obi Wan and lied to Anakin?

shhhh

He's voiced by a cool black dude.

He's the right hand man of the leader of a galactic empire
Sheev isn't going to let his second in command go around awkwardly talking about how much he hates sand

Maybe that's why Ben Solo hates Luke?

Breathing problems

by then he probably hates lava tho

he got over the whole "sand gets everywhere" thing and just appreciated the friends he made along the way

Attached: 1462789602755s.jpg (125x121, 3K)

Did Vader ever visit a sandy destination during the OT? I don't believe he got over his hatred of sand.

He instantly changed in Revenge of the Sith

because vader is a black man

wypipo BTFO

Obi really rustled his jimmies with the high ground

Why do you think he just stood there and let Anakin force choke her? He wanted that bitch dead so no one would know the secret.

>Palintine
we ARE the people?

I know in the EU he visit Tatooine for some personal stuff, and goes slaughters some sand people.

16 years change you a lot

nice one Travis

You think he visited them on the anniversary of his mom's death every year? Like he just made a sport of it? He might've been the only one keeping those fuckers in check

>that name has no longer any meaning for me
what exactly did he mean by this? if someone called him Anakin would he just ignore them?

Attached: 1530330524405.gif (500x206, 652K)

He rode on that hoover bike back in tattooing

His cybernetics add Auto tune to his voice.

There was always a difference between Vader and Anakin's way of speaking if you look in the script. I'd do a voiced version since I'm a voice actor to show the switch between Anakin and Vader, but my place is too noisy to record in right now.

Attached: episode three dialogue--if a good actor took notes on the script and shit.png (1253x1246, 117K)

Sheev told him to attend acting classes in his spare time.

(James Earl Jones used to stutter when he was younger.)

Are you retarded? Hayden was instructed to have inflections that invoke Vader. Not only that but Anakin in ROTS and AOTC speaks eloquently especially to Padme

based vader killing nigs

The NPC bot of RLM

He’s older now.

loved his digression on baseball

I think I've seen that

The Tusken end up worshipping him as some kind of an evil god and make an idol of him.

This dialogue doesn't seen that bad when written.

40 year old compared to 20 year old. Also he had that voice modulator in his helmet.

He actually loved lava.

He'd kill em

he is half machine so he have all the enciclopedias installed including the infamous encyclopedia dramatica and the meme database.

but if it has no meaning to him why would he care