SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES FOR NOT LIKING STAR WARS EPISODE 8

GET READY TO BE PUNISHED YOU SEXIST RACISTS!!

Attached: consequences.png (1107x603, 91K)

The consequences will be him taking s big steamy diarrhea shit straight from his anushole in the extras of the movie.

Do these morons really not realize that they are here to entertain us?
Do they really see themselves as some fucking god/prophet and that we are supposed to be graced by their presence?
What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Attached: i-couldnt-make-sense-of-it.jpg (422x422, 38K)

Attached: Hollywood celebrities.jpg (436x480, 102K)

>Consequences

Oh, so you'll bring back Luke and and actually make a good movie? You can't really do worse than TLJ.

>July 10th 2018
>over half a year later, no consequences to speak off
welp gg

It's already ruined so who cares?

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME, YOU DUN GOOFED INCELS!!!FACT!!!

I know Disney is a multi billion dollar, all powerful company, but I don't even think they are capable of dishing out a punishment that's worse than TLJ

What are they going to do, make their movies even worse?
I don't understand what they mean by "consequences"

>Rian Johnson grabs your precious vase and smashes it to the ground.
>"I bet you liked that vase huh? Well if you complain, there will be consequences regarding that vase!"

This is what Disney and LucasFilm wholeheartedly believe.

this boomer would be correct if american culture didnt venerate celebs and rich people.

>boycott a Star Wars movie starring a white male
>REEEE STOP BEING SEXIST
Disney has lost it.

>tries to sell new edition of product
>fans say we dont like it
>responds that "there will be consequences"

>we might do something you won't like with our corporate media!
oh no!

The Last Jedi was the best star wars film since Empire

>The Last Jedi was the best star wars film ever
ftfy

Self important boomer yet again confuses being a consumer of goods with being the master of the universe

>Jul. 2018

Attached: 65C5F6CD-1CD8-4CB7-BE5D-ECF8254F6DA0.jpg (550x550, 29K)

>not realizing this is obvious b8

Fuck off this board redditor.

user you're on a reddit capeshit board
and you're NPC and can't detect kino
Kys asap zoomer

Attached: 1550427131593.png (303x311, 165K)

>What the fuck is wrong with these people?

they think they are smarter and morally superior to the audience and that the fans will follow wherever they lead.

Real life consequences?!

Attached: halflifeconsequences.jpg (800x450, 45K)

The punishment was Captain Marvel.

Oh shit. JJ backtraced it!

have sex

>people responding without being able to process the information that Solo and Last Jedi happened a year ago, or even checking the date on the image

This board has the average IQ of a seven year old.

You're correct this place is full of idiots that most children are smarter than.

They're starting to talk like the mafia. LOL

Have sex

Don't cut your penis

based boomer facebook commenter

have intercourse

t. Celeb

The nu-wars movies are horrible with shit characters. WTF could they possibly threaten us with, stop making movies?

Attached: 1531032196047.jpg (960x960, 102K)

>consequences
ya dun goofed

Attached: slaughter.jpg (480x360, 10K)

This is like the club owner in Hoffa saying, "Cut him down. Cut him down. Somebody give me a piece. Come into my club and shove a gun in my face? Cut him down!"

And Disney walks up and says, "Your club? You think this is your $4.5 billion club?"

> Oi chap, ya av a loicense for disliking Disney movie????

*Disney death squads break down your door at 3 am*

>2018
lol

You guys need to prove you hate Star Wars, by ignoring the franchise and moving on to something else. The Lord of the Rings and The Witcher both have live-action series in production, there is going to be a Dune movie, there are tons of Anime, Game of Thrones will be ending soon, HALO is getting it's own live-action adaptation soon, etc.

>july 10, 20 fuckin' 18
lol

It's funny how fame fucks up with perception.

>theater kids obsessed with playing pretend,mostly bullied weirdos who hang out with other weirdos
>if they go to college it's playing pretend college
>some of them become famous
>suddenly they are a voice we need to hear and know everything

You can call politicians dumbasses but at least they are in the thick of it for most of their lives while these morons regurgitate the things they hear in their closed groups of similar individuals.

I don't know why you people think that Ryan Gosling posts here. He has better things to do than post on some loser website, you know
-Ryan

They cancelled his Boba Fett solo movie, which are exactly the kind of consequences I can get behind.

lmao who does he think he is; what's he gonna do, arrest me?
Eat shit and die along with your babyman space opera horseshit, faggot

Attached: 1bc.png (626x754, 95K)

What James Mangold meant was that Disney wasn't sure if they wanted to risk making more spin off films. I think he was considered for the BobbaFett movie. It turned out they decided to cancel all spin offs and make TV series instead. We might have dodged kino but that's not our fault. It's entirely because the 4 atrocious movies they made. Choosing talented directors and writers should have been a top priority. They decided to prioritize identity politics and cater to feminists in a reatrded attempt to get girls to watch SW. Now they can do whatever the fuck they want, I won't be giving them any money. The only way I'm considering paying for SW is if it doesn't belong to Disney.

kek

Fucking kek.

Ohhh I'm so scared.

>that pic

Attached: 2825982359.jpg (372x339, 23K)

>consequences coming before the cause
Goddamn Rian, subverting expectations yet again.

I lost my shit.