I dare anyone who thinks Michael Jackson was a pedophile to watch the five seconds of linked video below and tell me he...

I dare anyone who thinks Michael Jackson was a pedophile to watch the five seconds of linked video below and tell me he was a pedophile and not a sad, abused, gentle soul desperate for friendship. I dare you.
youtube.com/watch?v=-z34BKlCr9o&t=69m54s

1:09:54 if the timestamp doesn't work.

Attached: 2138_1316556627560_full.jpg (280x410, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H7HmY9k_QlE
youtube.com/watch?v=mMrPu2pJUEM&feature=youtu.be&t=620
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He can be both you know.

>come in your swimsuit
>*winks from behind shades*

Jackson pretended to be a retard, no shit. You know the high pitched voice is fake, right?

why did he only want friendship from white boys? makes me think that there were no black/asian/latino children

Fucking retard

Pedophile enabler

Literally every kid in that scene is black. Including MJ.

Attached: 1536576159179.png (498x467, 16K)

discord tranny

Reddit nigger

So instead of getting mad at the parents who enabled his behavior you accuse me of defending him when I'm pointing out that he should have been put away instead of getting off scot free? Get some therapy my man.

4channel faggot

He was chemically castrated by his dad to protect his voice. What the fuck you are talking about?

No he wasn't

Cunt McFuckface

how much black pedophiles are out there really? It's always some mystery meat white guy on dateline nbc

Attached: boomedout.jpg (1057x718, 200K)

>the high pitched voice is fake
youtu.be/H7HmY9k_QlE

He's 17 in this video. You gonna say he was faking it back then too?

Shill

Yeah, he fucking was.
youtube.com/watch?v=mMrPu2pJUEM&feature=youtu.be&t=620
>The man knows: Seth Riggs. He’s one of the greatest vocal coaches in the world. He had a very intimate relationship with Michael and for years tried to get Michael to speak with his regular voice but he didn’t want to do it.

>and tell me he was a pedophile and not a sad, abused, gentle soul desperate for friendship.
why not both?

A lot, but MJ wasn't one of them.

Louis Theroux almost landed this interview instead of Martin Bashir. It would've been legendary if it was Louis

Louis is a vindictive, smarmy little cuck who got BTFO by the Boers and is now slandering a dead man because he's still seething MJ didn't pick him to do his documentary all those years ago.

Source.

See

yeah, i don't think he was lying here and mj was a terrible actor

I don't think anyone believes he did all the shit he did or built Neverland simply as an elaborate molestation cover. It's not a mutually exclusive thing.

That's misinfo spread by Toe Rogan

fuck him and fuck his music.
He only had a few good songs anyway.

>sad, abused, gentle soul desperate for friendship

so, a pedophile?

I feel so bad for him.

Is this what zoomers actually believe? Holy shit, no wonder you believe everything jews tell you without evidence

What if he did finger some boyholes?

What's the big deal?

He was a chad who had 10/10 women around him at all times with several body guards confirming that he was slamming their hams on the reg.

yeah i fucking hate louis threoux. overhyped little weasel

This. Who fucking cares. How many times can you listen to Thriller or Billy Jean? Hasn't everyone heard these fucking songs a million times? I just want the truth out. Let his legacy die if it deserves to. Nobody can let go of shit anymore.

He seems like a sad man. I feel bad for him.

>why did he only want friendship from white boys?
>there are only niggers in there

Attached: 1541456147969.gif (480x480, 687K)

Is that what you actually believe? There's more evidence against your point than for it.

Do you have a single fucking fact to prove the MJ was chemically castrated? Because there's a fucking video ITT of Spike Lee saying Michael faked the high pitched voice.