Will Disney replace her after Endgame?

Because she couldn't keep her mouth shut, she made less of the main target group watch the latest Marvel movie, and that means less money for Disney. That, and the fact that she has pretty much zero charisma and can't carry a movie. Valid reasons for Disney to replace her. Who could take over her role? Wonder what Brie would say about that. Would she blame the white patriarchy?

Attached: brie-larson-wants-diversity-in-film-critics.jpg (1000x665, 128K)

That would be sexism

Attached: six more movies.jpg (807x303, 145K)

She wouldn't be able to prove that she gets replaced just because she's a woman. Better to replace her now rather than let people boycott and review bomb 5 more movies after Endgame.

Who cares?

The problem is not only Larson
If they change they will put another thin actress without charisma
The best would be to put THOR Jane Foster

I never anticipated that the other actors and actresses would speak out about her coming out of nowhere and stealing the show from the rest of the more developed characters but it makes sense. I'd fucking hate it too if I invested a decade of my career to a capeshit franchise and then a character 9/10 normies haven't heard of flies out of Marver's asshole to steal the spotlight at a point that they've spent 20 films building up to.

If it has a major second weekend drop off you can count on major changes.

Marvel brand and all the SJWs shilling the movie will inflate opening weekend. It’s what happens it’s second weekend that’ll be telling

They complained? That does make me wonder why marvel is doing this. Is this a way to compete against wonder woman?

>Is this a way to compete against wonder woman?
Captain Marvel is the first and only female lead superhero movie. I don't know what you're talking about.

Do y'all incels still not realize you got 4d chessedby Disney? They wanted you to get mad at brie so that all the woke people would go see it in protest. You don't buy shit. SJWs do.

Depends on the 2020 election.

Yes because Ghostbusters 2016 did so well with that strategy

Why did they choose to make a new character the face of their franchise? Why not characters they've had for years like Black Widow or Scarlet Witch, or someone well known like Spider-Man, or heavy hitters like Black Panther or Thor?

Thread smells of no sex

>Captain Marvel is the first and only female lead superhero movie.
>First and only female lead superhero
>First female superhero
Think this through again one more time.

>keeps comparing the MCU to queefbusters

you're really not ok are you?

Damn this is a last-minute swoop in because they want something associated from the old universe to start the new one. A lot is riding on this pancake-assed, fungus footed, square face feminist.

All the phase 1 actors are leaving. They can’t just recast or reboot the character with an arch already in place. Or maybe they can since it looks like they don’t give a fuck about continuity anymore. But pretty much it comes down to the fact that their biggest money maker are leaving and they don’t own the rights to any of their other better know characters. So expect literally whos to carry the MCU going forward

It was a meme friend. She's actually the fifth. Elektra, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Supergirl

Have sex incel

Retarded beyond limits

Replace her? No. Scale back her screentime greatly in Endgame? Yes.

she isn't going anywhere you incels

Have sex incel

She already sign for seven movies you cant get rid of her

have sex

Source on actors leaving?

Just comparing a similar situation.
The big difference would be if captain marvel is a competent movie; Ghostbusters was badly written and overall shit

That was clearly bait.

>after Endgame
there won't be an after endgame. It's the End of the Game user.

>he thinks marvel are just going to stop printing money
they'll pull another 5 phases out of their ass

on second thought, it has to be

If you were a racing game you would be Need for Speed: No Limits of Retardation.

Imagine if her stunt double was captain Marvel

Attached: Ingrid Kleinig.jpg (1772x2657, 1.82M)

OP, no, because it would be an admittance of defeat and if they wont shitcan Kennedy for trashing Star Wars they sure as fuck wont dump the "NEW FACE OF THE MCU!!!"!!!FACT!!!

>Ingrid
She is 100% Lebensborn

Why would they chose a 29 year old to be the helm of the next 10 year phase after End Game? No one wants to watch Brie Larson's saggy ass get older on screen. I honestly think they're setting her up to die quickly as a sacrifice.

No. Captain Marvel is doing record box office this weekend. They arent going to get rid of her because some sexist incels are angry

have sex

Mouse kikes

>is doing record box office this weekend.
For what? The first week of march?

FULL SPOILERS

Attached: image.jpg (930x3379, 644K)

Part 2

It's insanely bad

Attached: image.jpg (1027x3062, 551K)

have sex

Record box office? How? It isn’t even in the top 5 Marvel opening weekend box offices

They are saying it's close to the box office of other movies that came out in march.

Replace her with Bryce Dallas Howard AKA the person who wanted to play the role in the first place

>tfw you get an actress literally everyone would want in the role asking for it and Feige casts a foot-fungus humorless bitch instead

Attached: 1551840159736.png (720x938, 372K)

Back to your discord, trannie.

BDS could NEVER be CapM, reminder at her size she cant even wipe properly so imagine the smell if you crammed her into a CapM suit..

>so imagine the smell
I will, user. I will.

you forgot the 'haha' part

>ywn see BDH get in amazing shape for Captain Marvel and become a fit thicc goddess
it hurts bros

They're going to recast everybody and reboot everything. Just like Spiderman but this time with the whole MCU. It will never end

>Because she couldn't keep her mouth shut
Disney told her exactly what to say user

Attached: 46923058.jpg (2560x1440, 234K)

They are stuck with her now.

They've got to.

Larson is charmless and divisive in public and does not get on with other actors in the MCU, if rumours are to be believed.

The film owes it success to its marketing campaign, to complicit reviewers, and sites like Rotten Tomatoes and YouTube who have moved their goalposts in a transparent attempt to present the mediocre end product in a more flattering light. While this might work as a good short term strategy in the long term it will burn goodwill towards the character, the MCU and Disney.

Captain Marvel, in her present form, is never going to be more popular than she is now. Possibly they'll dtich Larson and have her replaced with the black Captain Marvel, Monica Rambeau.

have sex

>women can't body shame her
>men loving the thicc worldwide
it was free money disney rejected so no

She wouldn't be the first person to be recast, but in this instance it would be less of "actor wanted more money/control/hated working on the movie" and more, "we fucked up." If audiences don't care for her in this film and opinion doesn't change much with Endgame, then it's more likely she'll just have a diminished role in the MCU instead of heading the franchise.

Contract only means that they can force her to appear, not that they're forced to use her in films.

Based trancel

after ENDGAME, its over for a whole lot of older fans.

theyre crazy if they think they can make her and black panther and even spider man the "new faces" of MCU.

black panther was a made up hit that count with the nigger cast helping by keeping their mouth shut. captain marvel will be another dr.strange. spider man... almost a movie every two years and a hald since 2000s.

they gotta make fantastic four interesting - and that would work it they look at the material as a sci fi franchise - and the X-MEN.

would add that daredevil, punisher, all that crew could work at movies if they decide to grow some balls and come up with rated r stuff.

Attached: 1_E3lC6E1SuCHOCb8QHgMT9w.jpg (2000x2666, 1.04M)

they will most likely pair her with black panther or another black character

Attached: 1531559057738.png (695x710, 303K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-064237_Chrome.jpg (1439x1400, 638K)

If she keeps saying dumb shit.... then yes.

You can only piss off people so much.

>pancake-assed
Really, I think that’s the most offensive part of this whole thing.

Thats you, clean your room vermin

Holy shit

That's who Captain Marvel's been reminding me of the whole time- like if they tried promoting Nurse Ratched as a feminist hero

yeah
She will turn back in time in Endgame, and because of that she will turn into a little girl.
Then Captain Marvel in the following movies will be a little girl.

Attached: heheheheheh.jpg (634x628, 104K)

oops I didn't mean to quote

Don't forget she also has an actual personality and could bring some fun to the role

Yesterday I became 27 years old. Coming back here and reading through all the Captain Marvel threads it finally dawned on me that I got too old to get pissed about this kind of shit.
First it was TLJ: it was so bad it actually managed to get me to stop caring about SW altogether.
Captain Marvel comes along and I find myself unreasonably angry about some basic bitch from the other hemisphere using feminism or any other retarded social trend to forward her career. It really put things into perspective for me.
I have actual concerns in my life. I have precious relationships that I've neglected. I haven't gotten around to improving my craft.
My point is, don't waste your precious youth arguing with idiots over the Internet about something as worthless as superhero movies or any kind of movie. You see all these women desperately trying to defend something that has zero impact on their lives or to society as a whole. It's all they have, all that they amount to. The only thing that they contribute to is people like Brie Larson growing in fame and wealth from their obsession.
Good night, everyone.

Attached: DiVo.gif (800x528, 662K)

Brie is a misandric plain Jane with poor hygiene. The only way she could resonate more with the intended audience would be to get morbidity obese.

Good on you man. Strangely wholesome and insightful. Thanks for the inspiration

If they follow through with their phase 4 plans, they will establish her as much as possible because the definitely want Ms Marvel, her successor, on the big screen. Should they decide that she isn't worth the trouble they will kill her off sooner and still introduce her Muslim counterpart five years ahead of schedule. Either way it's a win-win scenario for the mouse.

Attached: Kamala_Khan.jpg (250x379, 147K)

not after captain marvel makes 1 billion dollars.

If anything you've shown you've placed too much importance on this. Anyone who feels the need to talk about their life on a forum discussion for a movie because people criticize it clearly has no life.

Assuming the Fox deal doesn't get tanked at the last minute, they can still do Kamala Khan by making her movie version a mutant. Or make her a Muslim orphan that the Fantastic Four adopt and who gets gassed with Terrigan Mist in FF2 and retcon the Ms Marvel name to Sharon Ventura (who was the second Ms Marvel and former FF member).

Based

Guess I'll go see it again out of spite for you retards

she is better for the Blob

>if captain marvel ends up failing at the box office
but we all know that's impossible at this point, any Marvel movie is like 1 billion guaranteed.

no one is immune from the woke=broke law

No. Female Thor is too fucking stupid for the general populace to buy.
>but Thor is his name, it's not a super hero title
blows up the entire character.

Congratulations on growing your frontal lobe