It's over incells

boundingintocomics.com/2019/03/07/brianna-wu-calls-for-government-legislation-in-response-to-negative-captain-marvel-reviews/?fbclid=IwAR2V66zNcvhcqOUh7TDv8el6DB32MFIvRyvkrm0tZ8AwccqoIhQPAxALR7k

That's right! Pelosi is going to gag every one of you and personally see to it you never post about movies ever again! AND THERE'S NOTHING THE CHEETO CAN DO ABOUT IT!

Attached: captain-marvel-andrew-gifford-31318269.png (500x610, 152K)

You mean "it's over freethinkers"

Communists are taking over

Daddy Stalin would be proud.

>I need the Gubbermint to protect my capeshit

amazing

In their minds, this is more than a movie. Any criticism against the movie means that you're a political opponent.

>the people who allegedly made fake accounts to downvote a movie are pathetic but here's why we need the government to protect my movie from bad reviews

Attached: bro thats kinda cringe.jpg (500x346, 53K)

have sex

cringe

pm me

I don't think Stalin would be happy that he's primarily represented by AIDS-monkeys and trannies now.

HOW MANY CAPTAIN MENOPAUSE THREADS DO WE REALLY NEED

well actually he can just not sign it right?

Or does the Amerishart political system not have a presidential veto?

not surprised desu, incels are degenerate freaks that need to have sex tbqh

Have sex incel

I have had sex numerous times and I am not an incel. Do you have an obsessions about this stuff?

i just had a thought,
why do we feed this?
why do we care what mentally challenged people suggest?

>white blonde woman

Isn't that like the most privileged group in existence like seriously?

>brianna-wu
isn't she the dumbass that got banned from wikipedia for changing Samus Aran's page to say she was a tranny?

Attached: 1551532849777.jpg (300x222, 9K)

Get laid dude

Too bad Wu lost in an absolutely crushing defeat when he ran for congress, getting only 20% of the vote even in a liberal state.

He can whine all he wants, but he can't vote on any actual laws.

Have sex

and linked her own blog as the source

Why do liberals not understand the First Amendment?

I don't think he'd care.

They're all useful idiots to him.

>brianna wu

Attached: 1522801008178.webm (1280x534, 270K)

Hey Leftists, female leads aren't the problem, Leftism itself is. If Marvel wasn't such a blatantly Leftist pandering company, and Brie Larson wasn't some Feminist cunt who doesn't know how to shut her fucking mouth, then Captain Marvel would not be getting the hate it currently is. It's not a bunch of incels who hate women that are shitting on this movie, because in that case why isn't Alita Battle Angel getting the same kind of reaction, or literally any female lead in Japanese media? No, the backlash is specifically towards Leftist identity politics, period.

Leftists don't represent women at all, they simply use them as a sword and shield to deflect criticism away from their cancerous ideology. Never forget that.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Some schizophrenic white guy pretending to be an Asian girl who ran for congress in 2018 and lost.

>Too bad Wu lost in an absolutely crushing defeat when he ran for congress, getting only 20% of the Democrat primary vote even in a liberal state.
>He can whine all he wants, but he can't vote on any actual laws.

Fixed your post.

lmao is that a tranny?

Have sex

#?

Why do Marvel fans act so entitled to hype?

People are allowed to not like Marvel movies. It's not the end of the world.

Some mouses are send tou you account

Attached: YAAAAS.jpg (259x194, 5K)

And not overweight. You even could say beautyfull.
Theoretical everything will be handed to her.

Attached: incel agenda.png (1171x500, 92K)

Yeah honestly if Brie Larson kept her mouth shut, people would just go watch and honestly the movie likely would have easily earn 800 million.

But nooo, no only she had to open that big mouth of her, she feel the need to keep attacking the fans. What a good way to end her career.

Hell yea!!
This is Murica's freedom!!
Oh yea!

Attached: 1543217321200.png (645x1260, 261K)

Man you americans are fucking nuts

He's still not in a mental institution?

Leftist aren't particularly creative. When one of them comes up with a new insult, or more generally steals it from someone else, they tend to run them into the ground as quickly as possible.

>over a fucking movie
Please kill this person

Hey trannies
We may never have sex
But you’ll never have a sex

My sides

Attached: 1537304374412.jpg (640x427, 24K)

>BriannaWuDust.jpg

The movie was utter shit. Its like they don't even try any more. The cgi was shit on sam. The script was written by a two year old. The acting from the lead was as flat and unengaging as an offbrand asian food label.

Or offspring. I wonder how trannies feel that the total of their being and genetic code will expire in max. 30 years.

Wait isn't this the same nigga who was in Captain Marvel?

YAAAASSSSS
QWEEEEEEEEN
I hope she sends her robot dogs after these incels who have never had sex with a woman.

Attached: 1547863405134.jpg (591x670, 131K)

Attached: jail.jpg (671x350, 106K)

TRANNIES BTFO

How soul crushing is it to shill Disney trash all day?